Pay for Services Rendered - Cover

Pay for Services Rendered

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Chapter 2: Emily's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Emily's Story - She went to work and found a new job. She became a paid whore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex  

Conrad, or Connie Menkous was a cruel and vindictive man. He was the head of a large transportation company, controlling trucking and transportation for the local tri-state area and his trucks traveled across the country, into Canada and Mexico. He was also part of the local Greek crime syndicate. He used his company to launder money from drugs, prostitution and numbers all controlled by the syndicate. He also was into smuggling, both human and contraband. He was very wealthy and he was feared by many of those he supposedly took orders from. He had many enemies and few friends.

I worked in the house as a cook most of the time. I have a son, Luis, who is now 15 years old. He and I had been living at the house without a man for the past four years. His father, Ramon, was shot to death in an apparent mugging. At least that's what the police told me. They had no suspects and the case was closed soon after his death. I had my own suspicions since that was the same time Connie decided to have me as his mistress. To this day, I regret my actions.

I was seduced by Connie with money and beautiful things, but most of all by his promise to see my son educated. Without considering the consequences, I let myself be taken by Connie one night when Ramon was working. I was so ashamed and I told Connie that I couldn't do that any more. I pleaded with him to not tell Ramon, but he showed me some pictures that he had taken. He has cameras in many places in his bedroom and he can take pictures of anything that happens there. He threatened to show the pictures to Ramon unless I continued to provide him with sexual favors. Even though I agreed, Ramon found out that I was sleeping with Connie and confronted him.

Connie seemed to be apologetic and assured Ramon that he would leave me alone and everything would be well. Less than a week later, Ramon was shot and killed. Connie was very sad about it but offered to take care of me and Luis. I had no choice since my Ramon and I had never been able to save any money. We used all we had to pay our bills and put some aside for Luis' future. Connie moved us into the house and began to buy me things to wear and things for Luis for school. He was very good to us and I once again returned to his bed. He enjoyed me from then on and he made sure that Luis and I wanted for nothing.

I seemed to be enough for Connie for the next few years since he would have me two or three times a week and he seemed to be satisfied with me. I made up my mind that I would stay until Luis was of age and his schooling was completed. I told myself that I could endure that. It wasn't as if Connie was a bad man to me. He had very simple tastes in sexual matters and he asked nothing that I wouldn't do. I was able to continue as his mistress until Polly came to work for him.

Polly was to be his bookkeeper and that is what she did for the first two months she worked for Connie. I got to know her when I would bring her food from the dinner table once Connie had finished. He always wanted far more prepared than he would eat. I believe he got some kind of satisfaction knowing he had plenty while others struggled.

Polly always treated me with dignity, even though she eventually found out what I was. She never talked down to me and she was fun for me to be with. I was happy when she came. We became friends.

It was one Tuesday evening when Connie came home and saw Polly and I talking. He seemed very angry and told me to come with him right away. I left and he took me upstairs to the bedroom and he had sex with me, but it was more forceful and less pleasant than usual. I didn't know what was wrong and I asked him once he was finished with me. He appeared not to have heard my question and I prepared to leave when he asked me to do something.

"Emily, when you prepare to take some of my dinner to Miss Polly, I want you to let me know. Can you do that? I want to know before you take anything in to her."

"Of course, Connie. Can you tell me what you intend to do?"

"Not just yet. Just go and prepare something for her now. Go, do as I ask."

So with that, I went to the kitchen and fixed a plate for Polly, including some of the desert that she loved. I took the plate in to Connie, now in the library and showed it to him. He looked at it and told me to leave it there while I returned to the kitchen to get a glass of the wine he had chilling. I did as he asked and returned. He just nodded and I took the plate in to Polly. We sat together as she ate and we talked as we often did. I was not expecting anything to happen but as we talked, I noticed Polly begin to nod and sway in her chair. It was almost as if she was falling asleep. I went to her and helped her to the couch where she could lie down. As I was preparing to cover her, Connie came in.

He said nothing about her condition but told me to leave. He said he would take care of her. I left as he requested but lingered outside the den until I saw him come out, carrying Polly. He carried her upstairs to his bedroom and shut the door. I didn't know what happened after that, but I had my suspicions. He had her in there for over an hour until finally he led her out. She was walking slowly and holding her head. She appeared to be all right but still groggy. He helped her downstairs and back into the den and called for the car to take her home at the regular time.

Polly arrived the next Thursday as scheduled and Connie ushered her into the den. He closed the door and I heard nothing until Connie called to me to come in. I did as he asked and saw Polly sitting on the couch in tears. She was sobbing and moaning to herself but I didn't know why. I asked Connie and he handed me some pictures. They were pictures of Connie and Polly, both naked in his bed. One of the pictures showed him penetrating her, him on top and her laying on her back. A second one showed him entering her from behind. A pillow was placed under her stomach raising her hips off the bed. A third picture showed him with his erect organ in her mouth. In all the pictures, her eyes were closed but you could not tell that she was unconscious.

Connie told me that there were more pictures of other things and that he had informed Polly that if she refused to do those things with him again, he would make sure that her husband got a full set. He also said he would send a set to her parents, who he informed me lived close by. He then told me to tell Polly about he and I. He suggested that we could all party together in the future. I did as he requested and Polly continued to cry. She was crying for her lost innocence, I knew then. She knew that she had no choice. I told her that Connie and I had been master and mistress for the past four years and that he was not a cruel lover and that he had been very generous to me and to my son. I urged her to cooperate. I felt I had no choice at the time and I didn't know anything about you or how you might react to those pictures. I hoped that Polly would be able to keep you unaware of her actions.

Conrad informed Polly then that he would increase her weekly sum from the original $150 to $500. He also said that if he asked any more from her, he would pay her a bonus of between $1000 and $2000 each time she agreed. He wanted her as a hostess for some of his business affairs. He was quick to assure her that no one other than he and I would ever know of this part of her life. No one else would be asked to join us. We were the exclusive property of Conrad Menkous.

Connie is not well endowed. His manhood was somewhat small and he had very little stamina. This is why he had Polly and I, rather than frequent prostitutes. He was ashamed of his physique and had no intimate women friends. Most of the time Connie preferred to sit and watch Polly and I together. As a result, we found ways to pleasure each other that made Connie happy. In this way, we avoided most of the unpleasant duties. She and I never hurt the other and we simply brought each other to an artificial conclusion. He never knew the difference. Connie was content most times with nothing more. Even though Polly stayed for the full four hours, the encounters with Connie and I never lasted more than 30 to 45 minutes. In the rare event that Connie wanted to have sex with one of us, it was usually with entry from the back and was over in less than five minutes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.