Night Drive
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Bman71

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eric is on his way to North Carolina when he stops for a cup of coffee in a local diner. What happens next will change his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Eric fiddled with his satellite radio receiver looking for a different station. For the past two hours he'd been listening to the sixties but wanted a change.

He'd driven about a hundred miles without a break. Eric rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Man that fog sure is coming in." Eric turned up the volume hoping the loud music would awaken him better.

Ten minutes later, Eric turned off at a rest stop. He got out off the car just to stretch his legs. There was a slight chill in the air, as Eric walked around.
He stopped and watched a mini-van pull into one of the parking spaced. Out hopped a man with bushy hair and matching beard. The guy was in a hurry for the bathroom. Eric waited a few seconds. Then a woman who seemed to be a few years older than her companion got out of the van. She wore a yellow top and white pants. The woman wasn't wearing any shoes.

Eric's heart pounded watching these two people. "I wonder if they're meeting in the bathroom?" he thought to himself. He took a few steps away from the parked vehicle towards his own.

Just as he was about to get in his car, the man came back out. He was running his fingers through his coarse hair muttering something under his breath. His traveling partner also came up behind him. A few choice words were exchanged, but Eric couldn't make them out. He wasn't about to stick around.

Back in his car and on the interstate, Eric let out a long sigh of relief. The three hundred mile journey from South to North Carolina was only a third of the way complete. He hated driving, especially at night.

Just a few hours before, Eric had been sitting in his apartment living room. His girlfriend, Kerry called him.

"We need to talk," she continued.

"About what?"

"You know what."

"Actually I don't."

"Eric, don't bullshit me okay. You know exactly why I'm calling."

Eric leaned back on the couch. "Kerry, I honestly don't know why you're calling me at eight thirty at night."

"I'm breaking up with you Eric."

"What?"

"I didn't stutter you bastard. You heard me."

"I just don't understand it."

Kerry paused. "Eric, for the last three years I've been living a lie. We can't do this forever you know."

"What is it I did?"

"You figure it out Eric. Goodbye."

There was a click. Eric put down the receiver still staring down at the littered coffee table. Sitting on the edge was a crumpled piece of paper. He lifted and took a closer look.

It was a phone number of some girl he'd met a few months ago. Eric had been visiting one of his friends in North Carolina for the weekend. They decided to check out one of the local bars. As soon as the two walked in, Eric's eyes gravitated towards her.

She had long auburn hair just past her shoulders. The eyes, oh the eyes melted his heart immediately.

"Who is she?" Eric pointed.

"Oh her name's Elizabeth. Can't remember the last name. I see her in here all the time though."

"Then introduce me to her will you."

"You're with someone man."

"Just do it." Eric was adamant about meeting Elizabeth. There was something intoxicating about her.

After a few beers, Eric finally mustered the courage to go over there alone. He sat down and struck up a conversation with Elizabeth. They talked for several hours about all kinds of things. When it was time to go, Elizabeth gave Eric her number.

"If you ever get up this way again, give me a call and we'll hang out."

"Sounds like a plan."

Eric was brought back to reality when one of his favorite songs began playing. It was an upbeat tune which got him going again. The drive suddenly didn't seem as far as it actually was.

He rubbed his eyes once more. Eric's vision was blurry, which was an indication he needed to stop again. He found a small diner just off the interstate thirty miles down the road.

Pulling into the battered parking lot, Eric got out of his car. The bitter chill rattled his aching bones from hours of driving. "Better get inside," he said to himself.

The diner didn't look any better on the inside either. One of the fluorescent lights was about to burn out at any time. The counter was still piled with dirty dishes and a few of the tables still needed cleaning.

Eric found an empty spot towards the end of the counter. The barstool leather was cracked in different places. It reminded him of a place back home he used to frequent often. The place might have been a dump, but it felt safe.

He sat down with grace. Eric picked up a menu. It was greasy. "Is anyone here?" There wasn't an answer right away. "Is anyone here?"

Still no answer, so Eric decided he would get up and walk around the counter. He pushed open the double metal doors, peering inside. "Hello? I would like something to eat if possible?"

He heard the sound of a toilet flushing. The door opened and out came a woman who looked to be about five feet and was rather rotund. "Can I help you sweetie?" she had a deep southern drawl.

"I need some coffee more than anything."

"Well you just sit your hind parts down there and I'll fix you a hot cup sweetie." She had a smile on her face ten miles wide.

Eric reluctantly sat back down, this time further up the counter. He observed the well-built woman as she changed the filter and began brewing a fresh pot of coffee.

"Is there anything else I can get for you?" she asked in a flirtatious tone.

"What do you have ready to eat?"

"Just pie and maybe some old fries."

Eric shrugged his shoulders. "How about that pie."

The waitress winked. "You got it."

A few minutes later, the waitress handed over a steaming cup of java. Eric delicately took the piping hot mug in his hands and sipped. It was bitter. He added three packs of sugar and two creamers. He sipped again. Much better.

His newfound friend lumbered down the counter, lifted off the pie cover and then a plate. She brought back two-day old apple pie. "This going to do it for you?"

Eric nodded. "I think so."

"Just let me know if you need anything else sweetie." She smiled and returned to the kitchen.

A few minutes had passed when the door opened. Eric spun around and there she was; the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.

She stood a little over five feet, wearing a pink prom dress and matching shoes. "Oh thank goodness."

"Something the matter?"
"I'm with my date and our car broke down about ten miles from here."

Eric set down his coffee cup. "I can drive you if you want."

Her eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree. "Would you do that for me?"

"Of course." Eric felt his dick quiver.

"Oh thank you so much." She smiled brightly.

Eric stood, yanked out his wallet, pulled out a five dollar bill and plopped it down. "Waitress?" He called out. There wasn't an answer. Eric directed his attention to the prom queen. "Let's go."

Outside the air had grown even colder. Night was settling in now for the long haul and so was the fog. It was much more difficult to see than earlier.

The pretty girl with no name stopped a few feet short of Eric's car. She turned to him with a concerned look. "How did you end up here?"

"What?"

"Of all the places around, you chose here."

Eric took out his keys and unlocked the car. "I'm going to North Carolina."

"What for?" She asked and got in the car.

Eric got in and closed his door. "Visiting a friend."

The young woman couldn't have been more than eighteen, since she mentioned something about a prom. She was pretty, almost angelic with her smooth skin. "That's cool."

Eric started the car. "I'm glad you approve."

"You can call me Miranda."

"Nice to meet you Miranda." Eric shook her hand. (Damn that's a cold hand.) "Are you feeling okay there?"

Miranda gave Eric a perplexed look. "I don't follow."

"Are you sick or something?"

"Why?"

"Your hands are ice-cold."

Miranda chuckled. "Duh, it's like freezing outside."

Eric shrugged his shoulders. "Guess so." He put the car into drive and backed out of the parking lot.

Miranda gazed out the window like a small child would. She seemed mesmerized even if it was pitch dark outside. She turned her head towards Eric. "It shouldn't be much further."

"That's fine. Just tell me when I'm getting close."

She nodded. "Don't worry, I will."

Eric looked down at his odometer and couldn't tell how far he had driven. He turned on the satellite receiver to pass the time by.

Miranda turned her head and reached out for Eric's hand. "What's that?"

Eric held the receiver up. "You've never seen one of these?"

"No."

"I take it you don't get out much?"

"Not really, just on nights like these."

"I see."

Miranda pointed. "Pull off here."

Eric didn't question it. He gave her a confused look. "Sure thing." He pulled gently off the side of the road. The two were in the middle of nowhere.

Miranda hiked up her skirt just above her knees. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Sure." Eric could feel a huge lump in his throat.

"Really?" Miranda had a calm, soothing voice.

"Yes."

Miranda unfastened her seatbelt. She leaned closer to where her breasts graced Eric's chest. "Do you really think I'm pretty?"

Eric felt his manhood quiver again. "Yes."
Miranda nibbled at Eric's neck, taking her time, tasting his saltiness. "Do you think I'm hot baby?"

His dick stiffened. "Yes."

She stuck out her tongue and started at Eric's earlobe and made her way down. She pulled away. "I loved that."

Eric's heart fluttered. He looked down at the tent pole in his pants. His prick ached for a woman's love. "I'm glad you did."

Miranda reached back and unzipped. She pulled her arms out revealing her snow-covered breasts. "What do you think of these?"

Eric nodded. He rubbed his hard rock. "I like them."

She cooed. "I want you to suck my hard nipples for me," she playfully demanded.

He unhooked her white-lace bra. Eric sucked Miranda's hard nipples, all the while she reached around and grabbed the back of his head.

Miranda let out a shallow cry. "Oh baby, I love that."

Eric flicked his tongue around her areola, tasting the sweetness. He stopped long enough to take a breath. "I want you."

Miranda lifted her skirt enough to where she could remover her soaked panties. Then she removed Eric's pants, savoring his hard tool. Her eyes were glazed over. "Oh yes, that looks so good. I want to take it deep inside me."

Eric leaned his seat back while Miranda climbed on top. She spread her lips, took her hand and guided Eric's hard meat deep inside her wetness.

"Oh that feels good," Eric said in a husky voice.

Miranda's dripping pussy slid down Eric's hard shaft. She arched back. "Oh baby."

Eric reached up and grabbed Miranda's flowing hair. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. They were ice cold as well. "What the hell?"

She stopped rocking back and forth. "What is it baby?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

Eric nodded. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

Miranda cupped her left breast and pinched the nipple. "Oh baby fuck me hard," she cried out.

Eric could feel himself about to explode his load. He grabbed onto Miranda's thighs and dug his fingernails deep into her skin. He let out his hot cum inside the walls of her drenched vagina. Eric grunted a few times then leaned back.

Miranda's body quivered as she reached climax. "Ohhhh baby," she yelled out in the throws of passion. "That's it, that's it," her voice was high pitched.

"How was that?"

She leaned in and kissed Eric on the cheek. "I loved it." Miranda removed herself and sat back down in the passenger seat. "I think we can go now."

Eric started the car again and pulled back onto the deserted highway. He drove another five or six miles when Miranda pointed to an abandoned car. Eric first noticed how rusty it looked. "Is this it?"

Miranda nodded. "Yep."

"Looks like no one's there."

"There is."

"Doesn't look like it."

Miranda quickly unfastened her safety belt and opened the car door. "Wait here."

Eric hurried out of the car just behind Miranda. "Wait for me."

She didn't respond. Miranda searched the car as if she were looking for someone. She cried out. "Baby, are you here? I went to get some help."

Eric waited. "Are you okay?"

Miranda turned around, tears streaming down her face. "I don't get it. He was right here when I left."

Eric approached Miranda with extreme caution. He didn't want to upset her any more than she already was. "How can I help?"

"We need to find him." There was desperation in her voice. "He was right here."

"Okay, we'll find him."

"Please go look for him."

As Eric turned around a chill surged over his entire body. A gust of wind blew the tops of the trees. Eric craned his neck; Miranda wasn't anywhere to be found. "Miranda?"

He edged closer to the car with extreme caution. The windows were fogged over with condensation. "Miranda?" he called out again.

Taking a step closer, Eric peered into the driver's side door. On the leather seat was a wallet. To his chagrin, the door was unlocked. Eric pulled it open. He was greeted by a foul stench. "What the hell?"

Eric reached in for the wallet. He carefully opened it. There was a driver's license tucked neatly in one of the pockets. He pulled it out and looked at it more carefully. The date on the license was from 1985. "What in the hell is going on here?" Eric dropped the wallet along with everything else.

Eric quickly fled to his car, got in and drove off. As he looked out the rearview mirror, Eric could see the image of a young woman standing on the roadside. "That can't be her."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.