Luke's First Time

by Syren Callista

Copyright© 2006 by Syren Callista

Erotica Sex Story: Set within the Star Wars universe, Luke Skywalker is visited by his friend, Camie, who is upset about her boyfriend. Luke tries to console her, unexpectedly getting aroused in the process, which leads to his first time with a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

Note: This story is set in the Star Wars universe, prior to Star Wars A New Hope. It features Camie, one of Luke's friends who was omitted from the theatrical version of the movie.


Camie piloted her speeder quickly towards Owen Lars moisture farm, already mentally crossing her fingers that she would find Luke there, even though she had little reason to think she wouldn't. She was forced to move one hand from the controls of the speeder to wipe a few stray hands of her brown hair from her tear-soaked face.

Stupid Fixer, she thought to herself. Wouldn't even take her to Mos Eisley! He never takes me anywhere, stupid jerk!

To anyone who was friends with her, they would be very familiar with her constant complaints about her boyfriend. The most recent incident being that he refused to take her to Mos Eisley while he picked up spare parts for a new landspeeder. She had practically had to beg to get him to loan her his old one.

The drive wasn't all that long to reach the moisture farm, and as much commotion as she made when putting the speeder into park, it's a given that Luke would know that she was there. Still, she had to go down into the moisture farm's garage area to find him, where he was tinkering with a model of his T-16.

Luke Skywalker, future savior of the galaxy and the beginning of the second coming of the Jedi Knights was far from what most would consider a hero. Sprawled out in a large chair, with his feet hanging over the arms, he sat with his hands on the miniature model of his sky hopper, using the handle built into it to make it do small spins and turns, his mind far from where he was now. So engrossed is he in his fantasy that he does not notice Camie before she notices him.

Her eyes fall upon his form, nothing spectacular by her measure, his still boyish body being concealed well within the white tunic and leggings that he so often wore. Still he had a certain cuteness about him, and not all hope was lost.

"Hey there flyboy!" she cries out as she nears him, snapping him from his little dream state so suddenly that he nearly drops his model.

"Camie, you may as well have been a herd of Tuskens the way you scared me!" he berates her gently, mockingly panting for breath.

Smiling slightly at him, pleased by the reaction, the pleasant look on Camie's face dissolves into sadness, which Luke quickly picks up on. Swinging his feet around, and off of the arms of his chair, he asks her concernedly,

"What's wrong, Camie?"

"It's Fixer. I know he cares about me... but I feel so unimportant to him! He's always got something he'd rather do than be with me, Luke!" Camie bursts out, tears starting to well up into her eyes again.

Her part being said, and just desperate for another person to talk to who would actually respect her, Camie throws herself onto Luke's lap, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck before burying her face in his shoulder, wet tears soaking his tunic immediately.

Luke sat there stunned for a few moments, the subject of many of his fantasies, not to mention the fantasies most of the warm-blooded males on Tatooine, was here, crying on his lap. Sure he respected her as a friend, but when he hugged her back, he couldn't help but sigh softly to himself, and imagine what could have been, as his arms wrap around her lithe form.

"Hey now, its alright, nothing to cry about..." he tries gently, rubbing her back softly.

Camie shakes her head against his shoulder, nuzzling her face against him a bit harder, her tears just now beginning to soak through his tunic and onto his skin. She is acutely aware of his hands on her, but it is nothing inappropriate, and naturally she does nothing to stop him.

Seeing that that approach didn't work at all, Luke frowns a bit, trying to think of what to say next, what will make her feel better. Lost in that thought, he too late becomes aware that his left hand had rubbed too low, and was practically upon her bottom. Blushing his hand darts back up to her back, while at the same time he wrestles with his body, trying to stop the erection from forming inside his pants, to no avail.

Slowly but surely Luke's eager member began to makes its presence known, engorging and expanding with the large influx of blood, hardening against Camie's thigh, from the way she was sitting. When she shifts slightly, her thigh rubs more firmly against Luke's still growing member, and it takes all of his will to stop from yelping.

Camie's eyes open when she detects the change in Luke, and then widen when it becomes apparent to her what it is. Her shifting around is not accidental, no, more of an experiment as she purposely brushes her thigh against Luke's crotch, and while he makes no noise, she can feel him tense up beneath her. Her earlier sadness not completely forgotten, a small sort of smile begins to form across her face, as she ponders a new course of action. Not taking long to decide, she brushes her thigh again against Luke's groin, this time triggering a small gasp from his mouth.

"What's this?" Camie asks softly, taking her head from his shoulder, and looking directly at him. Purposely her voice sounds surprised, even a little shocked.

Looking completely horrified, Luke stutters, his eyes wide too as he tries to explain to the girl on his lap that he couldn't help it.

"I-I-I didn't mean, I'm sorry!" he tries desperately, hoping that she's not going to up and leave in anger.

Camie's eyes glint with mischief as she stares right back at Luke, smiling slightly now at the shy farm boy's reaction.

"Sorry for what?" she all but purrs, her hand snaking down between them, and her fingertips brushing lightly over the outline of his member, through his pants.

Luke's eyes widened even more, coupled with a sharp intake of breath, as Camie, his dream girl, the gorgeous teen he had always thought of as untouchable just reached down and purposely touched his cock. No words coming to mind, he stares at her, his mouth handing open slightly.

Camie's smile grows just more as she slips from Luke's lap, her fingers wrapping around his throbbing member to give it a gentle squeeze as she settles down into a crouch between Luke's legs.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" she coos, her voice soft and seductive, almost melodious as her hands slide up his outer thighs, beneath his tunic to find the waist of his pants, and begins to tug them down.

Luke looks like a deer caught in the headlights, sitting there completely frozen with a beautiful girl between his legs, trying to pull down his pants. This is all completely new to him, and in a sort of daze, he asks,

"Camie, w-what are you..."

Camie interrupts sharply, but gently at the same time.

"Lift up!"

Obediently Luke lifts his hips from the chair, as soon as the words are from Camie's mouth. She has little trouble then to pull his pants and underwear down completely, his slender, yet not-so-small cock popping bouncing free, exposed in all its glory.

Camie's eyes follow Luke's swaying member intently, as she subconsciously runs her tongue along her lips, her hand darting out to wrap around the boy's organ, feeling its heat as it pulses between her gentle grip. She trails her eyes away from his cock for a moment to glance up at him, seeing that he is staring with awe back down at her.

"Not bad, Wormie," she says teasingly.

Before Luke can even think of protesting, all words are lost to him as Camie's smooth, warm hand begins to gently stroke up and down his length, his toes curling within his boots, the first time he'd been touched by another being. Just having started, already the tip of his cock begins to leak a few clear drops of slippery pre cum.

Camie's smile fading, to give her an almost serious look, she dips her head towards his cock, her lips parting so her tongue can snake out and run gently along the underside of the drooling cock before her. Its owner jerks in his seat, as though he'd been jolted with electricity as wondrous sensations flow from his cock to throughout his entire body.

With experienced precision, Camie's tongue creeps upwards along Luke's length, encircling his crown like the top of an ice cream cone before running over his pee hole, collecting the few drops of sticky pre cum. Drawing her tongue eagerly back into her mouth, she closes her eyes as she savors the taste like a fine wine, even as Luke trembles uncontrollably.

Not particularly wanting to prolong this first ordeal, possessing the acute knowledge that the new one's never last long for the first time, Camie's lips part once more to take complete envelop the head of Luke's cock into the moist cavern of her mouth. Lowering her head, she smoothly takes more of his length into her mouth before making a seal with her lips and starts to suck gently, nursing his wildly pulsing cock like an infant nurses its mother.

Eyes shut fiercely, Luke's hands grapple for something to hold onto, selecting the arms of the chair and squeezing them harshly as his head reels from this amazing new experience. Having pleasured himself to such thoughts of him and Camie before, nothing at all could have made him belief that it would actually happen, and definitely not prepare him for how wonderful it would really feel.

Even before Camie's tongue starts bathing the underside of his cock with her warm saliva, she feels the tell-tale surge along his length, heralding the eruption of salty boy cum that would soon follow it. She withdraws her mouth from his cock, all but the head, which she attacks fiercely, her cheeks caving in as she sucks intently, her tongue wildly rubbing against the underside of his cock.

With a sharp cry, Luke explodes, his searing hot cum blasting out from his cock into Camie's waiting mouth, all but gagging her with the force of the first shot. His cock slips from her mouth, and a strand of creamy white sperm splatters against her pale cheek before she can shove the shooting tip back into her mouth. Set now, Camie nurses the shooting cock gently as spurt after spurt of cum fills her mouth, resisting the urge to swallow it all down to her eager stomach.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.