Family Meeting - Cover

Family Meeting

Copyright© 2006 by Christy Harper

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Family love and bounding takes on a new meaning when the Davis and the Pattersons get together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First  

From the look on Dad's face, I could tell that he was in no mood to talk. After all, he had just caught me in a lie when I told him earlier that day that he and my brothers and grandfather were the only men that I had fucked since I left home for college.

The truth was that I had become another family's sex toy and the proof was standing right in front of him.

"I asked you, Girl, who in the hell are these people, and why did this man have his hand on what belongs to me?"

"Dad, please. I can explain. I wanted to tell you when I came home a few months ago but there never seemed to be a right time."

"Tell me what?" Daddy' voice cracked and I knew from the tone and the look in his eyes that what I had to say would not go down easy.

"Dad, there is someone I have been seeing for awhile now, and he has asked me to marry him. This is his family."

"Christy, what the fuck are you talking about? You know damn will that's not going to happen. Do you think I would ever allow another man to touch my daughter?"

"Mr. Davis, your daughter and I are in love and there's not a damn thing you can do about it," Josh said as he grabbed my arm and pulling me to his side.

Daddy was about to exploded. I was scared out of my mind. I had never seen anyone stand up to my father before.

"So you're the young buck who thinks he is going to nail my daughter?" Dad said, as his anger rose.

Frankly Mr. Davis, I have already nailed your daughter, and so have most of the people in this room."

"Josh!" I yelled, as Dad's anger came to a boil.

"Christy, Honey, I'm sorry, but he had to be told," Josh said, as he lit a cigarette.

"What's he saying Girl?" Daddy asked, as the fear began to gnaw at my guts.

"I'll tell you what my son is trying to say," Frank commented, in a calm voice that seemed to take the edge off the moment.

"Mr. Davis, you don't know me or my family, I' m afraid you will have to look over my son's hot temper, he gets it from his mother's side of the family.

Frank was almost a foot shorter then my father, but that day my future father-in-law stood six feet tall in my eyes.

"Mr. Davis, my name is Frank Patterson. My wife and I are the parents of that "young buck" over there seated next to your lovely daughter. My wife and I have been married for over forty years and we have six wonderful children that we love very much. Now, a few months ago, Josh brought your daughter home to meet our family. From the first moment I laid eyes on Christy, I knew that she would fit right in with our family and how we do things."

Daddy had calmed down to the point where he could listen to Frank as he explained how the Patterson family system worked.

"Now Mr. Davis, I'm a man who loves his family. Their mother and I have tried to teach our children that real family love knows no boundaries, that it is natural for siblings and parents to express their special love for one another."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I'm saying that you have a very lovely daughter and that you have taught her how to love. As a matter of fact you, her brothers, and her grandfather have a lot to be proud of. This girl really knows how to get a man going."

I sat there with my hands folded in front of me; I was praying that Daddy wouldn't hate me for revealing our family secret.

"They know?" Daddy asked in disbelief.'

"Daddy, they're just like us, the first time I was at their house, I walked in on Josh licking his sister's pussy. I know I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but I knew I could trust Josh and his family, because they were just like us."

"You know Mr. Davis, I don't blame you for being upset, after all you thought that you and your boys where the only ones getting it, but as I said before, you have a lot to be proud of. Your little girl is a wonderful lover, she has a beautiful body, and she has one of the best pussies I ever had in my life," Frank said.

Frank seemed to be getting through to Daddy, at least, a bit. Dad tuned to me and took me in his arms, kissing me on my forehead. I knew he had about come to terms with the idea that another family knew our secret.

"You know Mr. Davis, your daughter is right, our families are very muck alike. We love sex and we don't apologize for it. There is nothing better then taking a sweet young thing to your bed, and having your way with her," Frank said, as he searched around the room with a gleam in his eye.

"Patterson, I guess you're right, too, I don't apologize for loving my girl, and as for your son, well, we will see."

"I can understand how you feel, but I think I have an idea how we can prove that we mean your family no harm, and maybe ease the shock of finding out that your daughter is fucking other people. "Brook, sweetheart, would you come here, please?"

A beautiful young blond girl quietly walked toward him.

"Christy, Mr. Davis, I want you to meet my niece, Brook. Brook is my brother's daughter. She just turned fifteen a few days ago. My brother owes me one, so to speak, and he sent her to me and asked if I would like to break her in before he took her."

From the look in Daddy's eyes, Frank could tell that Dad was more then just a little interested in doing the job himself.

Brook was a tall, lean beauty with thick, shoulder-length hair. She was wearing a pair of tight black jeans that showed off her hart-shaped ass, and a tight-fitting, green tee shirt. Her silky white skin looked as soft as cotton. She had a warm smile and lovely pearl blue eyes.

Daddy tried hard not to show it, but he wanted her — and he wanted her badly. By now, the rest of the family had gathered into the family circle. Frank was obviously trying to temp Dad with this lovely young girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.