Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 107

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 107 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

With the departure of all four of My Girls (My Girls! ... Somehow the appearance of Janet in our lives has given new life and meaning to that old song... ) — and ... Yes! I'm referring to Janet as one of mine — one would have to be incredibly dense not to have picked that up by now... <Grin> from the beach area, Paul beckoned me over to join their group. I grabbed my towel and joined them, although I wasn't sure of my reception by a still visibly tense Joe.

As I settled in, Joe sensed my trepidation and spoke first, "David, I'm not angry, just very confused. 'Tis obvious that somethin' profound, maybe even wonderfully magical, passed between my daughter and you and your wives. Still, she is me baby girl after all, and regardless of how wonderful an experience might be fer her, I will always be concerned for her well-being, especially if I don't understand the phenomenon. Can someone please help me out with what just happened? I feel I'm missin' somethin' wondrous because of my ignorance and concern fer me little girl." Joe's concern was deep enough that I caught just a hint of the brogue slipping through.

I patted Joe on the arm and as sincerely as I could, said, "Joe, I would never do anything to hurt that marvelous creature or you. During your conversations with Paul since yesterday, has he told you anything about my past or how I met My Girls?"

Paul laughed, "Sorry, David, I told him very little. Joe and I have been too busy catching up on our own histories. I think I did mention a little about your long separation, but you really didn't come into my story until the point where you reunited me with my daughter and then my own wives."

"Don't apologise Paul, I would be incredibly selfish if I expected you to tell my story before your own when you were getting reacquainted with an old and dear friend. OK, Joe, we don't have much time before my mates call us to lunch, so I'll try to give you what I call the 'Reader's Digest Condensed Version'. It all began in June, 1965..."

I gave Joe a quick recap of how I met Carol, emphasizing the 'Vision in White' part of the story because of its relevance to what he had just witnessed. I told him about our long separation and how it ended with a similar incident between Carol and me to what he saw today. I also outlined the past year, how Diane joined our knot and told him about Diane's history of abuse. Both Paul and Joe were very grim-faced at that part of the story, as they both were very familiar with the perpetrator.

I wrapped up by telling Joe, "So you see, Joe, we don't have a lot of choice in this. I'm telling you all now, what I haven't told Janet or my other mates yet, because it is still so new —— at a stroke, I am hopelessly, irretrievably in love with your daughter. So are my wives, I'm sure, given their similar experience to mine. We all saw it. I'm also sure that feeling, although she may not quite comprehend or accept it just yet because of its suddenness, is reciprocated. When the time is right, and it will be soon, before the end of this month at the latest, we will propose to her, and Janet will join our Knot. Not might —— will.

"Rhiannon, and I think all the other kids as well, have Seen it. That's the real reason she told Jocelyn and Josie they were now cousins. She Saw Janet as our new wife, and when they came up to us a little while ago, I noticed she had to almost literally bite her tongue to keep from calling Janet 'Momma Janet'. <It must have taken a command from the Goddess herself to override the compulsion of Rhiannon's 'no secrets' oath.> There is a lot more to tell you about us, Joe, but we don't have the time right now, and frankly, my new mate has dibs on that information. Paul and his ladies can fill you in on everything since December, pretty much. I do want to tell you about Ben myself, though. My relationship with him was VERY special, and I want to tell you about that myself."

Joe had remained quiet through my entire discourse, but now he spoke. "Thank you for telling me all this, David. I thought what I saw, was people experiencing something like you just described. I suppose anyone else would have a hard time believing what you just described, but I actually do, because believe it or not, I have experienced something similar myself. She wasn't dressed in white like Carol or Janet, but my Jane had a very similar effect on me when I first met her. We fell in love at first sight too, and that love lasted until she passed away — in fact I still love her, if only in memory. Your and Paul's belief and demonstration that we can love more than one person deeply has given me hope that I might again someday meet another who I can love just as much, and who Jane would not only approve of, but probably love like me." Joe faltered as he described Jane and her probable reaction if he ever found another Soulmate.

Pie touched my arm to get my attention. "David, I sense you're holding something back. You can tell us."

I sighed. I wasn't sure I wanted to do this to Pie and her mates. "Pie, when I first looked into Janet's eyes, I sensed that her soul is older than her physical age, and she also seemed vaguely familiar, beyond recognizing her from her picture. When I mentioned it to her, Janet said she often felt older than her years. On a hunch, I asked her when her birthday was." I looked toward Joe and silently admonished him to hold his piece. He recognized my look and nodded slightly.

Pie prompted, "And what did she tell you?" I got the impression from a subtle change in her body language that she suspected.

"November 14, 1966 — the very day that our Kit left us, Pie — the very day!"

Jo moaned aloud as she stumbled into Joe, who quickly kept her from falling completely. Pie blanched and Paul, his own expression one of incredulous shock, had to support her as her bones seemed to briefly melt.

"Do you suppose???" she whispered.

"I don't know, Pie, but the coincidence is just too striking, especially with what happened here just now. I have no idea why or how, but I think somehow, a lost soul has been returned to her mates. I think Rhiannon and the kids know for sure, but I also think the Goddess has instructed them not to say anything, other than welcome the Carnegies into our family. Because of all the confusion and strong emotions suddenly released, you haven't been introduced to her yet, for which I apologise. When you do meet her face to face, I think you'll be able to sense if it's her or not."

Joe had been listening incredulously. "You mean you think my Janet is the reincarnation of your Kit? That's just too much for my tired old brain to process!"

"I state it only as a possibility, Joe. It's hard for me too, because it opens up a world of possibilities I don't think any of us are prepared to deal with mentally. What I am sure of, is my deep and abiding love for her, regardless of who she is or might have been. I am also sure that the Goddess is definitely at work here. What Her purpose is, only She knows, and will only reveal if and when She feels the time is right." As I spoke, I felt a familiar affirmative nudge from the Power.

Just then the young lovely under discussion approached. Either she was as partial to those little cotton summer dresses as the rest of us, or one of the wives had loaned her one. Whatever, she had changed into one with an empire waist that highlighted her high, firm breasts. It buttoned down the front like I so liked, and she wore it with a couple buttons undone allowing a tantalizing glimpse of teenage cleavage. Hey, she wouldn't be twenty until November, and last I heard, nineteen is still a teenager — and I don't wanna hear any snide remarks about perverts robbing cradles. <LECHEROUS GRIN>

Regardless, this apparition of youthful beauty, that had recently so slickly purloined four hearts, appeared absolutely radiant as she hugged and kissed her father. "Oh, Daddy! I'm so glad I decided to join you all this weekend! I'm so happy!"

Next, she moved over to me, murmured something I didn't catch, but thought I heard the word 'mate', and kissed me sweetly. Janet then nonchalantly slid her arm around my waist, cuddling comfortably close, as she announced, "Lunch will be ready in about fifteen minutes. Muffin and Princess said that should be enough time to get the kids cleaned up good enough to eat. They don't have to change out of their swim suits, because they'll probably be back down here as soon as they finish eating."

Where was the confused young woman that had allowed herself to be led by the hand to the house an hour ago? In her stead, a confident vision of teenage beauty appeared, who almost casually cuddled up to me in a way that could only be described as snuggling 'her man'. What had she and the girls talked about during the last hour? I'm sure a lot of it was the chatter of females working together as mine pumped Janet to learn more about her. Some of their chatter would be a ploy, most likely coordinated by Riekie, to make the girl comfortable and feel more at ease with the confusing emotions she was most assuredly experiencing.

As I ruminated, I remembered how quickly things had moved for Bob and Karen Michelle and how My Wives had helped Karen through the trauma of a love-at-first-sight encounter — met in the early afternoon of one day, wedded and bedded and pregnant by early morning of the next day then formally married at 9:00 AM — an 18 hour emotional whirlwind. I didn't think we'd move as quickly with Janet, but the basic emotions were in play, so only the Goddess knew how it would play out.

Joe and a pensive Paul directed their attention to rounding up our kids and sending the neighbour kids home for their own lunch. Indeed, we could hear several mothers calling their kids home. I steered Janet closer to the aunts and took the opportunity to formally introduce her to Pie and Jo.

"Janet, My Love," <She actually simpered at my use of that term.> "I want you to meet two of the most important people in our lives. The pregnant one is ————" And that was as far as I got. Janet rushed to Jo and hugged her as tightly as Jo's enlarged tummy would allow. "Momma Jo! I feel like I've known you forever!" When she finished hugging and exchanging pleasantries with Jo, she approached Pie, almost timidly, then, tears running down her cheeks, she literally threw herself into Pie's arms and cried. "Momma! Momma!" I thought Pie might faint, but she proved herself made of sterner stuff, and kept her feet. She looked at me over Janet's head and nodded once. She knew her own daughter, or at least her soul, for despite having been Kit twenty years ago this was a new person, with her own life experiences and her own bright future.

Janet regained her composure quickly and stepping back from Pie, apologised profusely to her for her emotional outburst, "Oh! I'm so sorry! I don't know what's come over me! It's been a really strange day for me. People I've never met before, only heard of, suddenly seem like long-lost friends and family." She glanced shyly at me and blushed prettily. "Some even seem to be old loves that I've re-found and will never let go again."

What a lovely declaration! I wonder what she really talked about with My Wives...

Pie replied, "Hush, child! You did nothing wrong. I feel a strong bond with you, too. You were just the first to show it. I would have been more upset if you had been cool and stand-offish. Now dry your eyes and let's go to lunch. I suddenly find myself starving." Indeed, Pie looked relieved and happy, the strain of the last few minutes gone and that hint of sadness that even her reunion with Paul had never been quite able to eradicate seemed gone too.

When Paul and Joe returned with half a dozen chattering magpies, Joe saw Janet and Pie together. From the way his shoulders slumped, I realized he thought he'd lost his daughter to her previous identity —— time for some quick damage control. I managed to bump Joe and steer him aside. Placing a hand on his shoulder, I squeezed reassuringly. "Joe, she's still your Janet. Her soul may have been Kit twenty years ago, but she's another person now, the one you and Jane raised, nurtured and loved. That hasn't changed —— she hasn't changed. Janet may feel an almost supernatural affinity for Pie, Jo, and Paul, because of that old connection, but it's a gut-reaction, not full-blown memories. Besides, wouldn't you want the daughter you love so much to be comfortable with and love your best friend and his wives?"

Joe smiled wanly and said sheepishly, "I guess I was overreacting, huh? Good thing you noticed, David, and set me straight before I said or did something stupid. Thanks." I said nothing, just shrugged and gave Joe's shoulder another squeeze then moved off to join the others.

After another brief hug with each of the aunts, and a more restrained introduction to Paul, Janet moved to my side, slipped an arm about me and snuggled comfortably into me as if we had always been together. It felt so-o-o goo-ood to have this young beauty curled warmly into my side, and the view down her dress, we-ell...

Still, I wondered what must be going through her mind. Hell! She had only met me an hour or so ago, a tumultuous event for both of us, and here we were arms about each other like long-time lovers. Even if the girls had told her a little about Karen and Bob, the poor dear still had to be at least just a little confused, wouldn't ya think?

Pie and Kit tied on their little cover wraps. The kids sorted out the grandparents so each adult held the hand of at least one child. Then as a group, kids chattering happily, we all moved toward the house where I saw My Wives setting up lunch on two picnic tables they had pulled together. Janet seemed to be over her emotional overload with Pie, and exchanged friendly barbs with her dad and Paul as we walked to the house.

As we approached the house, I observed to my utter surprise — Not!! — that My Wives, like the nymphet curled into my side, had changed into those lovely summer dresses, and they all, without exception, buttoned down the front, with — you guessed it — a couple buttons undone to reveal some tantalizing cleavage. Even Riekie and Diane, who had trouble finding comfortable clothes as their pregnancies advanced, had managed to find dresses that not only fit, but looked wonderful, too. Like Janet's, their dresses all sported high empire waists, accentuating their breasts, and for Diane and Riekie, at the same time allowing the full skirts to billow loosely over their distended tummies.

Once we were all gathered together, Diane bade us be quiet for a few minutes while she said a prayer of Thanksgiving to the Goddess. Her prayer closed with a warm welcome to our family for Janet, Joe, and the little girls. When we sat to table, Carol placed Janet by my left side with Diane to Janet's left and she took my right side, with Riekie on her right. The kids were all seated directly across from us. I noticed as we ate that Diane kept Janet cuddled close, and she frequently laid her head on Diane's shoulder in easy repose. Carol might be the First Wife, but from what I saw, Diane was definitely affirming her position as our mother figure.

Lunch, as usual for a meal at the Lloyd's, was a happy, noisy affair, and with the two picnic tables allowing us all to sit together, the fun just went round the table as Joe and Paul got us all involved in silly pop-up games. When the last of the food had been consumed, the women declared lunch complete, and shooed the rest of us from the table. When the kids asked about dessert, they were directed to the 'Mr. Freezie' cooler. Being consummate gentlemen we menfolk volunteered for kitchen duty and we soon had the dishes, such as they were from a picnic that used many disposables, cleaned and put away while the women relaxed over tea. Some thoughtful individual had also made a pot of coffee, which, despite the heat, was a wonderful closer to the meal for us men.

After lunch, the kids wanted to go back to the beach. Paul and Joe told me quietly they'd watch them for the afternoon if we wanted to go for a walk with Janet so we could get to know her a little better with a modicum of privacy. Pie and Jo knew what they were up to and beamed their approval at them. Similarly, those ladies said they would watch Benjie and Katelyn for the same reason. Of course, that pair chose then to wake up and demand feeding and changing — in that order too, thank you very much.

Carol grabbed Janet as her assistant, and led her off, each with a baby on their hip. While Carol fed the babes and Janet helped change them, I ran up to our room and changed from my baggies into more comfortable walking shorts, my usual summer apparel. When I returned downstairs, Diane and Riekie helped me put together a pack so we could take some drinks with us. It was indeed a very warm day, and the only reasons we seriously contemplated a walk in the afternoon heat was the shade of the trail and a fairly stiff breeze.

We were finished our little chores long before Carol and Janet finished up with the twins. I took advantage of that and slipped into Joe's end of the house to use the phone without being overheard. It didn't take me long to place my orders. I took a flier on the sizes. The one item was in stock, and they would try to have it delivered later today, as the courier they used made a Saturday run to the city near us. Diverting to the cottage would be a small matter. I offered to pay a bonus if they could do it. The other item had to be custom ordered but they would try to expedite delivery for the time I would need it.

It wasn't long before Carol and Janet returned with the twins. Together we went down to the beach area and handed them off to the tender care of Pie and Jo for the afternoon. Carol told them, "I expressed some milk and put it in the fridge. With what I expressed this morning and last night, there should be enough to feed them a couple times if we're late. We'll be back in time for supper, I think, but just in case, why don't we plan on a late supper, about seven or a little after? You two know what's planned, and the meat is set out to thaw. I'm sure these two big strong men can get it on the barbecue for you..."

Pie and Jo just laughed and told us to get going, while those 'two big strong men' took a bow and flexed their biceps. I never knew Paul could be so much fun and such a cut-up. Joe and Paul together made a formidable comic team, especially when they deliberately thickened their accents — Joe's lyrical Irish brogue and Paul's clipped Dutch with it's occasional noun/adjective juxtaposition — to work a gag. I had this irreverent wish to hear them perform their variant of 'Who's on First?' — they were certainly of an age to be familiar with the works of Abbot and Costello. I thought it would be a riot.

With everything arranged for us to be away all afternoon, we returned to the house where I shouldered our pack of drinks then we turned up the old trail. As we strolled I always had a warm, shapely body under each arm, although they kept rotating in and out on a schedule only they understood. We meandered easily along, in no rush, holding the pace down so our mothers-to-be were not stressed. Once again, I was strolling up that trail with a young beauty snuggled on either side, but this time with two more always in the wings. The two not currently under my arms usually made a point of walking several paces in front, giving me and the two with me, that marvelous view of nubile buttocks clad only in light cotton shifts to cover their shapely hips, that wonderful tik-tok motion twitching the material of their dresses enticingly. The King was indeed back!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.