Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 103

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 103 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

With the benediction of the Goddess, we wrapped up our conversation with Robbie and Jamie. The children had hardly said a word the whole time but sat listening carefully as we discussed how they and the boys would comport themselves over the next few years. From the little they did say, their attentive expressions and occasional nods, it was apparent they understood what was discussed and agreed to. After the adults finished, the girls got their chance to speak with the boys, but only had a few minutes, as the boys themselves insisted they get to bed at their usual time.

The four of them huddled around the speakerphone speaking quietly to Robbie and Jamie. I didn't deliberately listen in, but I couldn't help but overhear parts of their conversation. I heard the boys ask them if they understood what we had discussed. The girls exclaimed in the affirmative they did, including Jenny (I am really going to have to take another look at this kid — she's just FULL of surprises!). Then they babbled about how much they missed the boys and how sad they were when they left. As they wound down, in typical little girl fashion, they were happily telling them about the rest of their day playing with the horses and Clyde. And yet ... for all their sounding like newsy waifs, I detected an undercurrent of wistfulness that said this was just a way of maintaining contact a little longer.

Finally, I heard Robbie say, "OK, you guys! Bed time! Give us a kiss, and away you go!"

The girls all made loud smacking telephone kisses and I heard the same coming through the speaker. They exchanged 'I love you's' and 'Goodnights'. After exchanging the Goddess' benediction, the boys were gone.

After they hung up with Robbie and Jamie, we had another quiet chat with the girls before they went to bed. We wanted to make sure, despite what I overheard them say to the boys, that they fully understood what we had been discussing, and that they too, agreed to our conditions. Unlike most children who would view the repetition as totally redundant and boring, our girls remained attentive, showed they understood what was discussed, and agreed to our terms — not that they had much choice as the minor children involved — but we wanted their full co-operation, not just doing it 'because Mommy and Daddy said'.

We took the kids up, tucked them into their bed with Ahab, and the wives acted out a few pages from their latest bedtime book. After we kissed them good night, the little ones curled up into their four-person heap with the cat and drifted off to sleep, contented smiles on their sweet faces.

So ... now our small children had in some mysterious way become adult ... Where to from here?

We met with all the grandparents the next day, Sunday, and informed them of the girls' cataclysmic announcement. Riekie was right — Mom was not very surprised, saying she had felt something with her Sight for a long time. Huh!?

The rest were a little (???) shocked, but not as much as we were, and with Mom's support, effective damage control was relatively easy. By the end of the meeting, everyone was reading from the same page, but like us, it would take some time to fully absorb and adjust to this new paradigm. That night when Bob and Karen made their regular weekly call, we told them, too. Bob wasn't a bit surprised — go figure with him! He said he'd sensed something between the twins and Robbie at Christmas time.

Shit! Are the parents always the last to know?

As we cuddled together in our bed that night commiserating over the last two days, the girls asked me why my Sight didn't give me a heads up like everyone else seemed to get. I had no answer. The best we could surmise was that maybe, just maybe, the Goddess had a warped sense of humour...


The month of July drifted past in a haze of golden summer sunshine and work. Construction on the house carried on apace, somewhat ahead of schedule, largely due to the fantastic weather that year. Our Zero Defect policy helped too, I'm sure. This made the ladies very happy, thus making my life much more enjoyable. The babies continued to thrive and grow, and by the end of the month were mostly sleeping through a whole night.

Robbie and Jamie called every Saturday evening before the kids' bedtime, and talked to all of us. During those conversations, we worked out more of the details of how we would proceed for the next five years, and kicked around what we would do after that. The boys agreed with everything, and as expected, the kids were the ones wanting to push the envelope.

The boys became even closer to us, almost fully integrating into our family. It got confusing when they referred to 'Mom'. Unless apparent from the context of the conversation, we never knew which of the three they meant, and they wouldn't use the kids' convention of 'Momma <Name>'. Once they moved to Toronto, and were able to make their weekly visits, I knew integration would be complete.

Our holiday to the cottage was fast approaching, and I was becoming concerned that Diane would be too close to her time to make the trip. She told me in 'no uncertain terms' I was 'babying' her, and to back off (Rule one!). I got the hint that I may have gone over into a Rule Two offense when I suffered three cold shoulders that night. Despite the summer heat, I almost froze to death ... Peace (piece?) was restored the next day and the temperature recovered miraculously when I publicly stated I thought Diane looked more than fit to travel...

By the end of July, Carol started getting antsy to resume regular intercourse, but decided to stick with oral sex until we got to the cottage, keeping her well within the healing time Riekie and Doc had decreed. Her exercise routine and diet worked wonders. By the end of July, Carol's figure was almost fully restored to her pre-pregnancy svelteness with the exception of her milk-engorged breasts and slightly fuller hips from natural childbirth. She was a knockout!

Near the end of the month, Carol also experienced the return of her menses, and was worried it would last into our holiday. Fortunately, her flow ended normally a day before we left. Riekie then put her on the Pill to avoid her getting pregnant again before we wanted, but cautioned they wouldn't achieve full effectiveness until after her next menses. Ah! The wonders of modern science! Finally! A birth control method safe and effective for those of the Old Blood.

In the heat of the summer and so large themselves, Diane and Riekie could be seen occasionally regarding Carol with envy, but I hardly ever heard a word of complaint from them. They were just happy to be pregnant, and gladly put up with the attendant discomfort. The joy they felt was evident in their positive attitudes and always cheerful faces. They never lost that healthy glow, and radiated health and vitality.

By the end of the month, we started sorting and packing what we wanted to take with us to the cottage. Paul and the aunts asked if they could join us, as the aunts were getting as nostalgic for the place as we were. I called Joe and asked him if the north bedroom was set up to handle another family of three. He got right on it and arranged for a king size bed for that room as well.

Given her age, I was a little concerned about Jo traveling pregnant, but got another Rule One reminder and wisely didn't push it into another Rule Two violation — frostbite in July is just so-o-o uncool! Besides, she looked every bit as healthy and content in her pregnancy as her nieces. Due date the same as Diane's, we knew this was also her last travel opportunity for this year.

Finally, the day to depart for the cottage arrived. We planned an early start and were in bed quite early the night before. I pre-arranged with Dad and Mom to keep the horses watered and to check on Ahab daily, making sure he had food and water. Clyde would make sure of the latter, I imagined. Ahab was, after all, his buddy. We found out when we called home later in the first week that Ahab had virtually moved in with them, and slept in Clyde's bed with him.

We loaded the van with our suitcases and all the baby paraphernalia and made ready to travel. Paul and the aunts used our car, as it was bigger, with more room for their luggage. It also had room for some of our gang if it got too crowded in the van.

Carol and the wives made sure all the children were prepared for departure: "Did you make sure you went pee? Daddy gets mad if you want to stop too soon." Carol fed and changed the babies, and all the pregnant ones made a last minute pit stop of their own. Just before leaving, I called Joe to let him know we were on our way. He said everything was ready for us.

Leaving the farm behind, our little convoy struck out for the cottage on a beautiful summer morning, Friday, August first. Despite all the last minute pee breaks, we got away by eight in the morning. With luck, we should be there shortly after one, allowing for an unhurried trip and a rest stop about half way. Everyone was excited. For the kids, and yes, us adults, we were off on an adventure. For the kids it was off to see something new but which they'd heard much about. For the adults, especially Carol, Riekie and myself, it was an adventure into the past and the future combined.

Despite it being a Holiday weekend, we were away early enough to beat the main rush of traffic, making the trip relatively uneventful. Riekie rode shotgun for the first half. Carol rode in the back with the twins for the whole trip in case they needed to be fed. I planned to stop at a service centre that was almost exactly half-way (more good luck than good management), and we made it there just as the wives' bladders were about to burst. Although it was early, we took time for the picnic the ladies had very thoughtfully prepared in advance.

There was a playground at the service centre, allowing the kids to play and burn off excess energy. Carol used the time to check Benji and Katelyn's diapers and offer them a nipple. It's a lot easier to nurse and change them at rest than in a moving van. The babes were awake taking in everything around them, and took the proffered teat, but didn't appear to be hungry, although their nappies were damp. They smiled and cooed whenever one of the kids played with them, which was almost constant.

We rested there for about an hour, then headed on the last leg of the journey, Diane riding shotgun. It was a little crowded in the van, but we had seatbelts for everybody, and no one wanted to be separated, even if it was to ride with three of our most favourite people in the world. The route was the same I'd taken in September, except instead of staying in the small town, we only stopped long enough at a service station to relieve the ladies' bladders so we wouldn't be rushed on final arrival; then we carried on until we turned onto the cottage road. The wives had all been napping, but as soon as we turned off onto the cottage road, everyone was instantly awake. The excitement in the van was palpable. I took it easy on the last part. It was summer, and small kids could dart out almost anywhere on this quiet road.

When the lake came into view, Diane fell in love. "It's so beautiful here! No wonder my wives and husband have such warm memories of this place!"

Carol laughed. "Yes, it's pretty, but the best is yet to come. You've never seen the cottage, and Princess, you haven't seen it in twenty years. Joe made a lot of improvements. I hope Momma Jo and Momma Pie like what he's done."

Carol and I pointed out names on mailboxes we recognized, and again noted the ones that had changed, remembering the names of the former occupants. Those we didn't remember, Riekie did. It was quite a trip down memory lane. We noted with sadness that the old pavilion was gone. It had been there last September, but had the appearance of abandonment. Now it was gone completely, claimed by a vandal's fire over the winter, another victim of the changing times and attitudes.

We rounded the last bend and there before us was the old cottage. I heard Riekie and Diane gasp. All three uttered one word. "Beautiful!"

Joe had been busy — the lawn was freshly cut and the flower beds were a riot of colour. The place looked even better than when Carol and I saw it last fall. With the natural siding, red roof, and the vibrant flowers, for some reason I was put in mind of Tom Bombadil's house, 'up, down, under hill' — a haven from the trials and tribulations of everyday life. I didn't see any sign of Joe, but he was expecting us, and wouldn't be far away. As we pulled up to the garage, Paul and his ladies pulled in behind us. We'd sort out more efficient parking later.

I was first out of the van and moved quickly around to help Diane and Riekie alight from the vehicle. Once they were out, Carol told the kids to unbuckle and move out. After everyone else was out, I helped Carol lift the infant carriers out and set them on the lawn in the shade of the van. As we finished, Paul and the aunts came round from the car, Pie and Jo exclaiming delightedly over the changes to the house and grounds.

Just then, Joe stepped out of the porch and came over to greet us. For some reason, my imagination still ran away with me, and I half-expected Joe to come bounding up in bright yellow over-sized boots with a song of Goldberry on his lips. I gave my head a shake as I momentarily wondered if the story of 'the Oldest One' as promulgated by Tolkien was really a myth, and re-focused on reality.

With Paul and his family, and including Carol and me, there were thirteen of us to introduce. Without planning it, we aligned in our sub-groups to make the introductions similar to when we met Karen. Carol and the babies were at the head of the line, then Riekie with our twins, next Diane with our two, then Paul's family. We made quite a sight!

Paul and his wives were huddled in an excited whispered conversation, oblivious to the rest of us, as they awaited their turn to be introduced. I learned later the aunts couldn't believe how nicely Joe had remodeled the house and grounds, and couldn't keep quiet, even at the risk of appearing rude.

I was standing with Carol as Joe bounded out of the house, that Tom Bombadil image persistently teasing my brain. He recognized me straightaway and made straight for me. I took Joe's hand and he gushed. "David! It's a pleasure to finally meet the voice at the other end of the phone! I hope the house meets your approval."

I gave Joe a warm hug. "Joe, the house looks fabulous! It's the ladies we have to please, and from what I heard as we drove up, it passes muster very well. You're looking very fit yourself, even better than last fall!"

"Thanks! Glad to help! Must be all the hard work I do for you, clearing trails and rebuilding old barns, Ha! Ha! I don't know about looking better, but I certainly feel better, and not just physically, either. This job has given me something to focus on and a reason to keep going, something I lost when my wife passed away. My daughter, Janet, really noticed it and sends you her special thanks 'for giving my father back his life'." Joe blushed. "Uh ... She tends to be a little melodramatic. You'll meet her. She's going to try to come down this weekend, depending on her schedule. Last I heard, her boss gave her a rough time about this weekend, so I'm not sure."

"Again, you look great, and the place is absolutely gorgeous! I think I'm gonna hafta put you on the payroll yet! Now, I'd like you to meet the family. You met my wife Carol Anne last year, but were never properly introduced. Since you last saw her, she delivered us this wonderful set of twins, Benji and Katelyn." I indicated the babies in the carriers.

Joe bent over and tickled each of them under the chin, eliciting big smiles. He cooed at them like a doting grandparent. "So ye're the two what caused all the stir in June! My! My! Ye're certainly beautiful babies!" He straightened up and gazed wonderingly upon Carol. "Beautiful! So beautiful! I 'member ye now! You were like a ray of sunshine in an old man's life then, and the sunshine has returned! Welcome back, Carol Anne!"

Carol smiled at Joe's compliments and blushed at the memory of bare pussy she'd left with him. She threw her arms around Joe and hugged him close, giving him a big, friendly kiss. "And now we meet as friends, Joe! Talk about beautiful! I love what you've done to the house, and the flowers are simply gorgeous!"

Joe disentangled himself from Carol. "It's a pleasure to keep the house and grounds beautiful to compliment yer own beauty!" Joe definitely had an eye for the ladies, and a touch of the Irish in him from his hint of brogue — I was sure he had at some time kissed the stone.

Joe and Carol exchanged a few more pleasantries and compliments then I had almost to drag him away to introduce him to Riekie. "Joe, please meet my second wife, Riekie, whom we call Princess, and our twins K.P. and D.J. Someday we'll tell you what the initials mean."

Riekie and the twins made their normal greeting, as all three curtsied to Joe and whispered, "How do you do Mr. Carnegie? We're pleased to make your acquaintance."

Joe stared open-mouthed for a second at Riekie, then regaining his composure he laughed, and looked around as if they had addressed someone else. "Mr. Carnegie? I'm Joe. Mr. Carnegie was my father." He bent down and held his arms out to the kids. They promptly giggled and fell into them for a sweet hug as Joe informed them, "My own grandchildren call me Papa. You can call me Papa Joe if you like. Such beautiful children! Lovely little fairy princesses!"

The kids thought that was great. "OK, Papa Joe. Now you should say hello to our Mommy."

Joe straightened back up, regarding Riekie almost with awe, which worthy promptly hugged and kissed him similar to Carol. "I won't call you Papa Joe, but I'll certainly call you Joe. You've been a real friend to our family, and it is a genuine pleasure to finally meet you."

Obviously captivated by Riekie, Joe breathed. "Princess, eh? You certainly look like one. You and your sister-wife have certainly brightened up this old man's day."

They exchanged a few more pleasantries, and Joe demonstrated more of his gift of Blarney. Again, I had almost to drag Joe away as I guided him to Diane and our kids. "Joe, this is my third wife, Diane Marie, better known as Muffin, and our two children, Rhiannon and Jenny."

The kids followed the lead of their sisters and curtsied to Joe. "How do you do, Papa Joe?"

Once more, Joe bent down and opened his arms, and yet another pair of youngsters fell into his warm embrace. "My! My! Two more beautiful fairy princesses! There is almost more beauty here today than this old heart can take!"

Releasing the kids from his embrace, Joe straightened up and stared at Diane, then looked back to Carol. "Another sister? Muffin? Why such a name? An old friend of mine used to call his little girl that many years ago. You too, are a Princess and should be called such. Such beauty! Man-oh-man! You take my breath away."

Diane blushed at Joe's praise, and threw her arms around him. "Pleased to meet you too, Joe. Not a sister, a cousin. My Daddy calls me Muffin and everyone else has picked it up. Those compliments deserve a reward!" Diane then planted one of her patented soul kisses on poor Joe. When she released him, I thought Joe was going to faint. His eyes were glazed and he had the silliest grin I ever saw.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.