Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 96

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 96 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I woke again as the first pale streaks of dawn turned the Eastern horizon pink. Riekie was curled into me in a spoon, her delicious curves warming me. Sensing I was awake, Riekie turned to face me, and kissed me lightly on the lips, a silly little smile on her face. She rubbed that furry little pussy creature on my leg suggestively as she kissed me again, a little more demandingly. Her hand trailed between us to my penis, and stroked it gently.

She whispered. "The sun's starting to come up. Didn't you promise Sweet Mrs. Pussy some breakfast? She's getting awfully hungry again, and wants to know what Rascal was able to come up with."

Her furry rubbing on my leg, her sweet kisses and her hand on my penis all had the desired affect, and her friend, Rascal rose to the occasion.

I laughed. "Well, I don't know what Rascal came up with, but it seems I've come up with something."

She giggled in delight. "Well SOMETHING came up in my hand. What do you suppose I should do with it?"

"Anything you want, just don't break it. I've already had one scare, and the potential for some very annoyed and frustrated females."

Riekie giggled hysterically at that. "Oh, I won't break it, but I might bend it a little."

As she giggled at her own joke and continued to stroke and fondle my penis, I scooted down a little, and took a succulent pink nipple in my mouth. I sucked and teased it with my tongue. Her hand came to the back of my head as I nibbled and sucked, holding me to her breast. I released it and moved to the other, doing the same. Riekie moaned in pleasure. "Ooooo! Mmmmm! That's niiiice! Ooooo! They're so sensitive! Not too hard! Ah! Yes!"

Riekie's warm hand on my erection became demanding in its stroking and soon had me worked to a raging hard-on. She pulled her nipple away from my mouth and lowered her mouth to me for a kiss. She started Frenching and that damn tongue-suck, making my boner even harder.

She spread he legs completely, and pulling me by the penis toward her, whispered. "Oh! Sweet Mrs. Pussy is so hungry! C'mon, Rascal, my Sweet Prince, master chef, show us what you cooked up for her breakfast! Put him in me, NOW, David. Pleeeese? HURRY! HURRY!"

Her urgent plea spurred me on. I swung between her outstretched legs. As I did, she released my penis from her hot grip, wrapped her arms around my neck, and drew her knees up and out, opening her sex to me completely. I lowered my hips and entered her in one long smooth stroke. As I bottomed, I felt her cervix open again and welcome the head of my penis in. I plumbed her to what seemed like even newer depths. I felt her cervix pulsing around the knob of my cock, and she groaned in pleasure as I hit bottom, my pubic bone mashing her clit. She was so tight and hot and wet! My pleasure was deliriously indescribable.

"Ooooooo! Mmmmmm! David! OOooo! SO good! So full! So deeeep! Leave him there for a minute! Let me feeeel him inside me! That's so-o-o-o goo-oo-ood!"

I left my dick buried deep in her uterus while we kissed. I felt my heart might burst with the love I felt for this glorious creature of the gods. As she released me from our kiss, I looked deep into her eyes and whispered. "Riekie Lloyd, My Princess you are my very soul. You own my heart. Oh God! I love you so much!"

She giggled, causing amazing sensations on my cock as her giggle sent ripples through her muscles and cervix. She nuzzled my whiskers, and whispered back. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"No, just two others, and all of you own my heart and soul. Together, with me, they own yours too."

Riekie sighed in happiness and pulled me closer, her legs wrapping around my butt.

"Oooooo! To be so loved! Most people would die for just one True Love, and I have three! Love me now, David. Let Sweet Prince feed Sweet Mrs. Pussy her breakfast of Precious Stuff! We're pregnant, but we need the love of the act. Feed her and love me." I moved, burying deeper. "Oooooo! So good!"

I moved my hips, withdrawing almost completely, then plunged back in, feeling her open her deepest recesses to my invasion. I stroked three more long slow thrusts into her hot wetness, her hips rising to meet me on each, and on each stroke she moaned and cooed her delight.

"Oooooooo! So goo-oo-ood! Don't stop! Doooo Meeee! DAVID!? Something's ha-a-a-p-pening again! DO IT! DO IT! HURRYHURRYHURRY!!"

Her cries became more urgent, her muscles clasped and rippled harder, faster. Once again, I responded almost instinctively to her urgent begging as my hips moved faster and harder, the strokes shorter, more pounding. I thrust in and ground my pubis into her clit on each downward stroke. Riekie bucked and ground her pubis back into me in perfect counterpoint.

We moved faster, rutting and fucking hard, like the untamed creatures we were. I caught the tail of that comet again, and took her with me for another ride among the stars. My hips pounded and thrust. Her hips matched mine in perfect sync, her inner muscles rippling and massaging my cock as it pumped and pounded into her sopping, sperm soaked womb. She begged for more.

"HARDER! DEEPER! OOOOOO! DAVID! DOOOOO MEEEE! LOOOOVVE MEEE!!"

Our hips pounding and thrashing together, we rode the comet together, to the edge of space and beyond. Once again we saw the diamond hard points of the stars against black night. More comets and meteors flashed around and past us as we rode the comet's tail. We pumped and heaved against and with each other, our passion building and building. The pleasure rose and rose, and as we thought it couldn't get any more intense, it rose a bit more.

I felt my balls swell, heave and lift, preparing another precious offering for delivery. My penis, impossibly, swelled even harder. Riekie's hips pounded back into mine, her muscles clamping, grasping, massaging. We neared the acme of the comet's trajectory together. My balls tightened as her muscles clamped hard on my raging cock. Riekie cried her pleasure.

"OGODOGODOGODOGOD! UH! UH! UH! DAVID! I SEE THE STARS! DAVID! OGOD! STAAARRRS!"

My own grunts and groans of pleasure filled the room as we fucked and rutted in unison, trying to get just that little bit closer to eternity in the stars. The comet reached its farthest point and again, I saw the brilliant blue white explosion of a supernova as my balls erupted with a volcanic explosion, blasting gob after gob after gob of thick, warm sperm deep into her womb through my pulsing jerking cock. I yelled my release and joy.

"OGOD! I'M CUUUUMMMIINNGGG! YES! YES! STARS! PRINCESS! STAAARRRSSS!"

Riekie's hips locked and lifted as my furiously erupting member plumbed into her scalding depths and held in one last powerful stroke, bathing our baby in warmth and love. Her muscles rippled and spasmed around and along my cock, sucking out every last drop of warm, life giving baby juice. Her arms pulled me tight as her legs locked around my butt and pulled me even deeper, her hips jerking with each spurt of my cock, filling her womb as I squirted and squirted what seemed like gallons and gallons. And she yelled and yelled and screamed her fulfillment to the world.

"YEEEEESSSS! STAARRSS! OOOO YEEESSSS! I FEEEL IT! I FEEEEL IT! UH! UH! UH! DAAAAVVVIIIIDDD!! OOOO YEAH! OH! OH! DAAAAVVVIIIDDD! I FEEEEEL IT! SO-O-O-O GOO-OO-OOD!! I SEE IT! THERE! SO BRIGHT! OGOD! SO BRIGHT!"

I collapsed onto her, swooning, gasping for breath, my spent penis twitching and jerking within her depths, her muscles milking and stripping out the last morsel of my spend. The mouth of her cervix pulsed and gripped, like a baby sucking a nipple. I rolled to my side, carrying her with me, still joined as we slowly got our breathing under control. Riekie smiled dreamily as we regained our senses, her hips pumping gently against me, careful not to dislodge my penis from her womb.

"Oh! He feels so good in there! He's so deep! Even now, he's so deep. I felt every squirt of his Precious Stuff! I think I came every time her squirted! He filled Sweet Mrs. Pussy to the brim with his wonderful breakfast and she swallowed it all!

"Oh, God, David! I love you so much! You gave me a baby, and you've given me so much more! You've given me you and the stars! You gave me love and hope and life! And now you've given me more yet! I saw the bright flash again! TWINS, DAVID, TWINS AGAIN!!"

She nuzzled my whiskers and I kissed her lips softly, tenderly. I pulled her close, and whispered. "Oh, Little One, my beautiful blonde Princess, I love you so much! I saw the flash, too, and knew we made twins."

We cuddled close, and dozed off, my still almost hard penis planted firmly in her flooded womb, sealing in Rascal, her Sweet Prince's latest offering of love and life.

It was well past daylight when I woke again to the sounds of people moving about, as the daily routine of our household started again. Riekie was still pulled up tight against me, sound asleep, her beautiful face even more beautiful as she slept in the early morning light. My penis, still buried deep in her from our early sunrise rut, was fully erect in my normal morning woody, which I noticed was buried to her cervix, but not in it. Sweet Mrs. Pussy just nibbled at the tip as we lay there. My bladder was not overly full, and I stayed still, just enjoying the feeling of her warm pussy surrounding me and the joy of waking up to and in such a wonderful creature. Even in sleep, her internal muscles worked and pulsed, like an infant sucking the nipple in its sleep.

As I watched her sleep, she woke with an impish smile and moved her hips suggestively. The temperance lady made an appearance, her voice a perfect caricature.

"Oh! You dirty old man! You have that-that thing stuck up inside me again! Whatever am I going to do with you? You're just a beast! Like all men! You just know you're going to move it all around in there and make it spit all that gooey stuff and make just a horrible mess, now don't you? You're nothing but a disgusting pervert, sticking that thing in a young woman with all that pushing and shoving and grunting! I'm just an innocent maid, and you, you MAN, you... you ravished me and made it squirt all that sticky baby making goop up inside my innocent young body making a mess! You probably think it's funny to shoot that icky stuff until it leaks out and makes my pretty curls all yucky! It was so disgusting!! Why, I thought I'd die! I bet I'm pregnant now! I must be, after all that icky white stuff you pumped into my poor body! Why! I bet you even wanted to put a BABY in me, you, you awful man, you!"

"Uh, the thought had occurred to me Ma'am, but seeing as I already made two, and if it's going to be that much trouble I suppose I could take it out."

"Don't you dare, young man! If you do, you'll probably make me put that awful thing in my mouth and squirt all that goopy stuff down my throat! If you must make it squirt again, right where it is will be best."

"Whatever you think, Ma'am. I'm just here to please. I wouldn't want you mad at me for squirting down your pretty throat, although it might make less mess, and certainly won't mess up your pretty curls."

"Well, at least you have some consideration and manners! Now why don't you start moving that, that thing and see if you can make another baby? Besides, my pretty curls are already a mess. Even a pervert like you can't make them much messier!"

I rolled her onto her back and started to thrust into her, contemplating that maybe she was being just a little greedy. We already made twins and now she wanted triplets?

"Always glad to oblige, Ma'am, but isn't two enough?"

Riekie dropped out of character as I started to move more intently.

"Ooooo! David, I just love waking up with you inside me! It feels so delicious. Ooooo! That feels good! Uh! Uh! Two is fine, but practice makes perfect."

Then she went off on another metaphorical tangent! "Now... Mister Conductor, hitch up your train and FUCK THIS GIRL!"

A memory tweaked me, as it must have her. I grinned and called out. "All Aboard the Fucking Train! 'BOARD!"

I slammed once hard into her as the great engine's wheel started to churn. The bed shook and vibrated as the whole enormous machine began to pull away, chuffing and puffing. I fucked her. I fucked her hard. I fucked her fast. Riekie fucked me. She fucked me hard. She fucked me fast. We fucked each other hard. We fucked each other fast, grunting and yelling our passion.

We rutted and thrashed and rutted some more. The great piston of my cock thrust and stroked in and out of her grasping pussy like the drive rods of that great locomotive. Her pussy spasmed and massaged around my pistoning cock, milking it. Our hips humped, bucked, and gyrated in perfect sync as our train of love pulled clear of the station and gathered speed and momentum down the mountain, rapidly losing all control. Riekie yelled and squealed her pleasure.

"WOW! What a ride! Do it, David! Do it! DO IT! Eeehaaa!! Yipeee!"

We rode that runaway train down the mountain, thrashing and banging as the train rocked, rolled, and lurched on the way to a joyful, loud, messy derailment. Together we sensed the approaching end of that wild ride. My balls pulled tight to my body. Riekie's muscles tensed and clamped about my wildly thrusting prick. I warned Riekie of the impending crash, hollering above her yells and squeals.

"HANG ON PRIN-CESS! HERE IT COMES! UH! UH! IT'S GON-NA BE MES-SY! HAA-NG O-O-NNnn!!"

The speeding freight entered the last sharp curve; my balls heaved and surged. My dick swelled and hardened then a rush of fluid as it jerked and spit. Riekie's hips convulsed and her body shook. Too fast, the curve too sharp, the train shook, rattled and lurched, jumped the tracks, and carried us with it in a wild, glorious, noisy, screaming wreck as I squirted what felt like a whole gallon of sticky, gooey, icky baby making goop into her welcoming, convulsing body. Riekie hung on for dear life, clamping me in a death grip of arms, legs and convulsing pussy, and she screamed her delight as I roared through the pile up.

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE! DAAAAAAAVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!! AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

"YE-ES!! OGOD! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

Gasping, we slowed and caught our breath. Beneath me, Riekie reached up for a kiss then started to giggle. I started to laugh too. Still joined by a piss hard-on, we rolled around on the bed laughing uncontrollably, lost in the sheer fun and joy of the moment. We laughed so hard we rolled off the bed and hit the floor with a massive thump, ending up in a tangle of arms and legs on the floor, still joined, still laughing. Thank the Goddess for soft deep pile carpet! We had a real pile up after all! Hey! I've said it before, and it bears repeating — if sex ain't fun, why do it?

In between guffaws, I gasped. "W-we gotta stop riding that particular railroad. The engine is too big and fast..."

Riekie <GIGGLE> continued the thought, wiggling her sopping pussy around my still swollen dick. "... the track is slippery with curves and..."<GIGGLE>

Looking deep into each other's eyes, we completed the thought together, laughing. "The engineer and conductor are a pair of nuts!" <GIGGLE> <GUFFAW>

Somebody pounded on our door. Rhiannon's young voice called in to us.

"Daddy, are you and Mommy Riekie all right?"

"Yeah, we're fine! Just having some fun!"

"What happened? We heard the most awful thump and crash! Mommy sent me up to see if you're OK."

"Nothing serious, just a train wreck! <CHUCKLE> We fell out of bed."

We sprawled unconcernedly on the floor giggling and enjoying our post-coital bliss, Rascal's latest offering leaking unheeded and un-needed wetly over our still-joined pelvises. Seems like we're close to 'normal' again. Riekie's cervix was closed. Sweet Mrs. Pussy had forgotten her manners, drooling all over us, and Riekie screamed her completion instead of yelling it like the past night, a very strong indicator that she actually did 'catch'.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.