Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 93

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 93 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Thank goodness the two houses are very close because Riekie almost dragged me. As soon as we were clear of Mom's door, Riekie kissed me feverishly, grabbed my hand and led me to our house almost at a gallop (a lope for sure!). We just made it in the door and she was all over me. Winter clothing seemed to levitate and fly off by itself. Later I found one boot in the kitchen and another behind the Christmas tree — never did find Riekie's mittens... Then she dragged me by the hand upstairs to our room on the run. As she turned into my arms, I noticed her jeans had mysteriously come undone.

The peek at Riekie's white cotton bikini panties through the opening in the front of her jeans was highly stimulating. Except for the day Carol and I made out on the couch, I had rarely undressed one of my original two girls from pants, shorts, or slacks of any kind because they always wore a dress or skirt except when on their periods. The thought of first revealing her treasure by pulling off those snug jeans aroused me immensely, my penis lurching and swelling into an almost painful tent in my pants. As we kissed, I slid my hand inside her jeans and cupped her mons through her panties. Sliding a finger between her legs, I found her panties completely soaked.

Locked in a mind-numbing, timeless kiss, her hands hurriedly fumbling at my belt and pants fastenings, I eased Riekie over to the bed. As the back of her legs touched, she collapsed onto it, carrying me down with her. Riekie was almost frantic in her heat, her hips churning and heaving on the bed. "David! David! Please!"

Without further ado, I grasped the waistbands of her jeans and panties together and tugged them over her writhing hips. She lifted to allow them past her buttocks. As her clothing slipped past her thighs and down her calves my olfactory senses were assaulted by the scent of extremely aroused female. I felt the pressure in my own pants increase to almost unbearable proportions.

I succeeded in getting her jeans and panties over one foot, and she spread herself completely. "David! Put him in me now. Oh God, put him in me now."

No foreplay. No preamble. This woman was in complete heat!

I stared hungrily into Heaven's gate — the inner lips flushed and open, her vaginal hole pulsed as if breathing, a milky fluid oozing from within. I'd gazed lovingly on this most gorgeous of female genitalia many times, but I had never seen her labia so engorged and wet or her tunnel so open and inviting.

Responding to her haste, I fumbled and struggled with my own pants, finally getting the belt and other fasteners undone, and dropped them to my knees, my rampaging boner flopped out bouncing around, looking for the action. After our pheromone induced orgy of last night, that part of me that always looks on in amused detachment was amazed I could get so erect so soon.

My erection sprang, wobbling and bobbling to her view, precum dribbling from the tip. Riekie wrapped her hot little hand around it and urgently pulled me toward her, begging. "Ooohh! David! He's more beautiful than ever! I have to have him! Put him in me now!"

My pants about my ankles, I hobbled toward her as she scooted back on the bed to allow me to mount between her outspread thighs. A fly on the wall would have been amused at the picture we presented — me with my pants about my ankles hobbling forward, her with her jeans and panties hanging off one foot. As she guided the tip of my furiously leaking member to her portal, she drew her knees up and opened completely. Knowing the familiar angle, I lunged forward, sliding into Heaven and completely impaled her in one long stroke. I slid snugly home in her welcoming sheath and our pubic hair meshed, our pubic bones grinding together. As she wrapped her legs and arms about me, pulling me as deep as she could, Riekie's sigh of satisfaction rang loud in my ears.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!! Yes! David! Yes! Oh! So-o-o-o Goo-oo-ood! So-o-o-o Fu-ull!"

I paused for a second to savour her warmth and tightness but not for long. As I bottomed in her wet heat, Riekie's hips began bucking furiously beneath me. I started to move, using the long slow full-length strokes she usually enjoyed. Not this time! Riekie was in as heightened a state of sexual excitement I'd never seen her! Before I made three strokes, her writhing hips bucked and heaved, her muscles clamped, her legs and arms locked about me in a death grip and she tripped over the edge into a gigantic orgasm.

"OGOD! I'M CUMMING! YES! YES! OGOD! OGOD! YES!! O-O-O-O-O. YE-ES!"

Her body still wracked by her initial orgasm, Riekie's hips continued to buck and thrust beneath me. Caught up in her mindless passion, I caught the whirlwind with her. Our hips pounded and humped into each other. I heard the roaring of the wind in my head. Pound. Pound. Pound. Hump. Hump. Hump. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. In, out. In, out. Up, down. Back and forth. We danced to the ancient, timeless rhythm of procreation. Mindless, savage, primordial lust consumed us. Riekie's shrieks and yells of encouragement drove me on to even greater effort.

"AIIIEE! Yes! David! Yes! Goo-ood! Yes! That's It! Right there! Harder! Faster! Oh! So-o-o Goo-ood! MORE!"

It seemed a demon possessed me as I poked and prodded into Riekie's responsive body like some demented pile driver. My hips drove and pounded. Hers raised and heaved in perfect counterpoint, her internal muscles clutching my churning pole. I rutted. I fucked. Riekie rutted and fucked back equally hard, shrieking and yelling at the top of her lungs accompanied by my own grunts, bellows and roars.

"AAAIIEEE!!YES! YES! DAAAVVIIDDD!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YES! HARDER! FASTER! OGOD OGOD!! SO-O-O GOO-OO-OOD!!"

"UH! UH! UH! YES! I'M FU-U-CKING YOU BABY! FU-U-CK-ING YO-U-U!! UH! UH! O-O-O- GO-OD!!"

My hips became a blur as I thrust harder and faster into Riekie's overheated pussy. Her hips matched me stroke for stroke. We fucked and rutted at a level of energy that could not be sustained. I pounded into her in a frenzy of lust. She heaved and thrust right back, perfectly synchronized to my driving motion. I heard the roar of the whirlwind rising louder, blood pounding in my ears. My temples throbbed as I felt that white-hot bittersweet pain of imminent release building behind my eyes. Riekie's clutching, grasping pussy spasmed rhythmically along my throbbing pecker. My balls swelled, lifted, and tightened almost painfully against the base of my throbbing shaft. Riekie's shouts and mine rose together as the roar of the tornado got louder and louder.

"DAVID! OGOD! OGOD! OGOD! UH! UH! UH! IT'S CLOSE! I FEE-EEL IT! YES! YES!"

"UH! UH! UH! OGOD! BABY! OGOD! I'M GONNA CUM! OGOD!"

The maelstrom wind crashed onto us together, consuming us in a deafening roar of passion and lust. My cock swelled even harder as I felt the impending explosion. Riekie's hips convulsed and jerked beneath me, her vaginal muscles clamped and squeezed, rippling along the length of me as I furiously stroked into her hot, buttery, impossibly tight, sheath. Riekie yelled. I bellowed.

"YES! YES! DAVID! YES! SO-O GOO-OOD! YES! OGOD! OGOD! SO CLOSE! OGOD!"

"UH! UH! UH! UH! JEEEZZZUUUSSS! ALMOST THERE!!"

I plunged into her seething, pulsating depths hard! Once! Twice! Thrice! I pulled back and slammed one more time into her scalding, clutching innards as deep as I could get and held as my dick impossibly swelled again, jerked, and erupted in a torrent of hot creamy baby sauce. Jerking and spitting, my cock squirted three, four, five thick streams of sticky white cream deep into the recesses of her womb, splashing back and squishing past the seal of my penis, overfilling her with the river of my spunk. It seemed like I came forever, squirting and shooting jet after jet of sticky white semen into her pulsating depths. I felt I squirted at least two gallons of my jism deep into her receptive body.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH! PRIINN-CCEEESSS!! CUUUUU-MMM-IINNGGggg! YE-ES!"

Almost simultaneously, Riekie's feet dropped to the bed, drumming a tattoo then her hips lifted, and held as her entire body was wracked by convulsions and spasms. Her vagina squirted and soaked my balls with her hot fluids as she came and came, her body jerking and quivering with every squirt of my precious offering. Her muscles clamped and milked my spitting, jerking cock. Barely conscious, her eyes rolled into her head, showing only the whites, and Riekie screamed and screamed!

"AAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEE! DAAAAAAAAVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDD!! DAAAAAVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!"

Riekie's screams died out as our hips slowed to a gentler pace. Her tummy still convulsed in time with the jerking of my slowly deflating penis, her talented muscles gently massaging the last of my creamy baby makers from my spent balls. Panting, I collapsed in a swoon on top of my glorious blonde wonder as her arms wrapped about me tenderly. In time, I recovered my senses to the loving gaze of those marvelous azure eyes. Gasping, our lips joined in a sweet kiss of post coital tenderness.

"Riekie Lloyd, I love you. So much. Every time we make love, I fall deeper and deeper under your spell."

"Oh, David! You make me so happy! How were we able to spend so long apart without going insane? I love you so much!"

I don't know how long we lay there with her cradling me in her arms and whispering our love to each other. At length, my penis softened and fell out of her flooded pussy with a 'plop'. I tried to stand on shaky legs, but collapsed back onto the bed beside her, too weak to command my body to move. Riekie's body still convulsed in small after shocks, her tummy muscles fluttering and jerking. Legs weak and shaking, I finally kicked off my pants, tangled about my feet, and tried again to stand.

Although shaken and dazed, I was able to regain my feet on trembling knees, which I braced against the side of the bed, thus able to stand again without collapsing. I gazed down upon my ravaged love. Her pussy gaped and leaked a steady stream of sticky white fluid onto the bed below, her vagina pulsing as if gasping for air. She looked utterly obscene, her jeans and panties hanging off one leg. My God! What a picture of a well-fucked woman!

Riekie smiled weakly, still gasping for breath, her hands flopping weakly on the bed. "Wow! I don't ever want to do that again."

I knew what she meant, but felt like teasing. "What? You don't like making love anymore? Am I not good enough now?"

She reached for my hand and squeezed it tenderly. "No, Silly. I don't ever want to hold off again when I feel one of those urges. This started when we were at Mom's. I thought I could wait until we could make a gracious exit; but instead of easing like normal horniness does, it just kept building. That's why it was so intense this time — it was almost like I was relieving several urges at once. It felt great, but it's just too intense! I thought I was gonna die! It takes too much out of me! No wonder Carol Anne told us to stay home — she knows how strong it gets."

I remembered what Carol had been like. "Oh yeah! Fortunately we were always where we could slip away in a hurry. She'd be talking almost normally, then all of a sudden it'd be 'David! I need you NOW'. I'm sorry, Princess, we should have remembered better and told you more what to expect."

"Oh, I think you and Carol Anne prepared me OK, I just didn't grasp it completely — my education interfering I think. Well now I understand <giggle> and know to act quickly when I feel that way. Whew! You just might get raped in front of the whole family." Riekie pulled a face and groaned. "Unnngghh! Oh, Jeez! I gotta pee and Sweet Pussy's such a mess, she's leaking his Precious Stuff all over the place. I gotta get off the bed before I ruin it." She tried to move and fell back onto the bed. "Oh, darn... I'm so weak now I can hardly feel my legs." She moved her foot and grimaced, her hands flopped almost lifelessly at her sides.

Still very wobbly kneed, I understood. "Yeah. I know what you mean -- I can hardly stand. I'm as weak as a kitten. When one of you girls gets your urge, I'm so tuned in to you, I feel it too. I think I fainted, and my knees are like rubber. We better get you to the bathroom. Can you stand?"

"I-I'll try, but you're gonna hafta help me up."

I reached for her hands to pull her up, but she didn't have the strength to even pull herself to a sitting position. Still a little tottery myself, I managed to kneel on the bed beside her, slipped my arm under her back, and lifted her up to sitting. I tottered back from the bed, took her by the arms, and pulled her to her feet. She was able to stand — barely, swaying unsteadily. I turned to face her and placed her hands on my hips as she regained her strength and equilibrium. I slipped an arm around her waist and supported her as she tried to walk to the bathroom. She stumbled several times, and I became concerned.

Finally, I got her into the bathroom and seated on the toilet. She just sat there limply like a rag doll as she released her water. As she rested, she slowly regained some strength and was able to sit up by herself. I helped her off with her sweater, started the shower running, and then finished stripping myself. By the time I had everything ready, she seemed a little stronger.

I helped my exhausted lover to her feet and guided her into the shower. She was weak at first, and I had to support her, but the water seemed to revive her, and soon she was able to stand on her own. I took extra care to bathe and cleanse her, cleaning away the sodden mess in her sweet pussy, careful not to over stimulate those sensitive bits. She was still too wobbly to perform her usual sterling cleaning job on me, but she did manage to get her Sweet Prince clean with soap and water.

I helped Riekie from the shower and toweled her completely dry, wrapping her in a cocoon of love. She was almost literally purring as I helped her back into the bedroom. She showed me what she wanted to wear, and I dressed her like a small child. The poor dear seemed lost, moving in slow motion. I asked her if she was OK to navigate the stairs, and she thought she was. Arm around her waist, I guided and supported her downstairs to the kitchen. We were both so wobbly, it's a wonder we didn't crash down the stairs. Carol and Diane were back, and stared in open-mouthed wonder at Riekie's weakness as I led her to a chair where she collapsed. I dropped onto the one next to her, exhausted by my efforts to help her downstairs.

Carol came to Riekie and put her arms around her in concern. "Oh dear! What happened, Princess?" She gave me a bit of a chilly look that Riekie caught. "Did he hurt you?"

Riekie giggled and patted Carol's hand weakly. "No, Dear, David would never hurt any of us, you know that. Look at him — he's almost as bad off as I am. He's just a little bigger and stronger so he doesn't show it as much. It's my fault for not understanding my own body better. I just found out why I should have stayed in today like you said.

"I delayed satisfying that itch and when we did, it damn near killed both David and me. No wonder Pie and Jo told you guys to do it whenever it came over you and even said if you must do it in front of them then you must. If you wait, it just keeps building and building. It's like putting a spray bomb in a fire. Sooner or later something's going to burst, and it could actually be dangerous when it does — just too much energy released at once. This is totally outside my medical experience. Maybe someone in sports medicine might understand it. I think it's like the marathon runner that just gives it everything right at the last, and collapses after crossing the finish line except we kept that energy level for the whole race. Can I have a coffee — and make it SWEET?"

Diane fixed a coffee for both of us. She looked scared and confused. "When we came in the house, we heard both of you yelling. We all make a lot of noise when we make love, but this was so loud and... and almost violent. You were shouting at each other and almost sounded like you were having a fight. Your last scream sounded like you were in pain. That's why we were worried about you, Princess."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.