Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 92

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 92 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Again, the kids slept in the middle of the bed in a tangled heap with Ahab woven in amongst them. I reminded myself a camera was simply a must from now on. I might have to wear it like jewelry, just to have the instant opportunity to capture these blissful scenes. At present, I didn't even own one. I made a note to get one as soon as the stores opened Thursday. Except for the pictures Bob took at Christmas, and those Riekie had taken for the album, we had little photographic record of our lives. Wait a minute! I realized Riekie must have a camera.

"Princess?"

Dreamily as she lazed into my shoulder, "Yes, David?"

Innocently, "Where's your camera?"

Sudden realization, "Oh, shit! In all the rush the last week, I forgot all about it! It was in one of my bags and I put it away yesterday without even thinking! Duh! I'll get it right now. I hope there's still some film in it. I know I have some new rolls, but it would be better if it was already loaded."

Still muttering to herself for forgetting about getting pictures of the family, Riekie darted off to our room where I heard her open a drawer in one of the dressers. She soon returned and handed me a compact automatic 35mm flash camera along with a couple spare rolls of film. It wasn't a fancy unit, but was adequate for what I wanted. I checked, saw it had almost a fresh roll of film and the batteries were fresh. Quickly I snapped the pictures I wanted of the kids sleeping and a few candid shots of my wives as they watched the kids. The flash didn't cause even an eyelid flicker with the kids.

I said I wanted to get a few more, so the girls went ahead to get ready for bed. I waited a few minutes, double checked the film, and snuck into our room with an evil grin. The ladies were in various states of dishabille as they sensuously unwrapped each other. Standing unnoticed (I think... ) in the doorway, I snapped a few quick pix of my gorgeous wood nymphs. After the first few flashes set them squealing, they soon got into the spirit, and struck some rather naughty poses...

I was particularly pleased with those of Carol in her pregnant state, getting some tasteful (Well... I thought they were... ), almost artsy shots of her alone and with the other two. I remembered Riekie's shots of herself at each trimester, and knew the camera would never be far away again. My friend Al would have to develop the film for me though...

Riekie relieved me of the camera. "I'll just take that if you don't mind. You're a menace!" She then snapped a couple of me watching them and had the right idea when she said, "David, you should get a camera of your own. I'll keep this one handy, and you'll have one too. We'll start keeping a full record. I should have been anyway. I don't know where my head's been — the children didn't stop being photogenic just because we're together now."

Continuing with that theme, I suggested. "Maybe we should look into a video camera, too. That way we might actually catch the new babies' first words and stuff like that — motion shots with audio of family activities."

That set them off giggling and doing their one-person-in-three-bodies routine.

Carol: "Full motion? Yeah! I bet! You..."

Riekie: "Filthy old man, you just..."

Diane: "Wanna get some nasty stuff, too."

Actually, except for these candid shots I got tonight, the thought hadn't crossed my mind (Really!), but of course, I couldn't convince them of the purity of my intentions at all. Mind you, now that they mention it themselves... Hmmm...

We'd been in a very upbeat mood since the party, and the levity of the last few minutes just added to it. Riekie put the camera away (after surreptitiously getting a few shots of her own... ) and three gorgeous nudes attacked my clothing. Soon I was as naked as them, and involved in a tickle war. One man (ticklish) against three women (also very ticklish) doesn't seem fair at first, but we had a noisy riot, and soon ended up in a heap on the bed where the tickling degenerated into lustful groping and passionate kissing. After that, things start to get hazy...

I don't remember much of that night except wild, wild totally abandoned sex, the most uninhibited we'd ever experienced as a group, and the most delicious aroma, or blend of aromas. I remember it started with me eating Carol because her sweet pussy was before my face as the tickle war degenerated into lust while she buried her face in Diane.

That much I remember — oh, and someone (Riekie? She was the only one unaccounted for.) giving me the blow job of all blow jobs at the same time. Somewhere about there I lost track as I went into sensory overload (No! It didn't produce a 'Cosmic Moment'! At least I don't think it did... ). The rest is a blur of pussies, breasts, screams of orgasm and several mind blowing cums of my own. I sort of vaguely remember two pussies stacked on top of each other as I poked and prodded each in turn until both women screamed in orgasm. I have no recollection of which one I finally dumped a very large load into. From the morning evidence it looked like they all got some... And I remember some sort of dream about urgently needing to make a baby or was it real?

I woke the next morning holding a still sleeping and contented looking Riekie very close with my morning woody soaking in her hot little pussy, so she must have at least received my last offering. Carol was snuggled into my back, Diane draped across us. All three pussies were a sodden, matted mess, my beard was redolent of pussy juice, and the room absolutely reeked of sex. I detected three distinct flavours of pussy in my whiskers. All three of the girls' faces were smeared with someone's juices as well, and their hair was totally mussed. The bed was a disaster, all the covers thrown off. Someone had rescued the top sheet and pulled it over us, but I think it was our close body contact that kept us warm. All in all, the bedroom and the survivors looked and smelled like an evening of total debauchery.

Must have been a hell of a night. Too bad I couldn't remember it. Despite my lack of memory, somehow I felt exceedingly good, and pleased with myself.

Holding Riekie's sleeping beauty, I moved my hips gently, stroking her velvety warmth easily. Those gorgeous eyes fluttered open and I was greeted with a very warm kiss and a delighted giggle. "David! I love it! But how can you possibly feel like doing anything this morning?"

"Huh?" Play dumb because you are...

My motion and Riekie's voice woke the sleeping Diane sprawled over us. She raised her sweet head, looked around sleepily, gave us each a kiss, and then, realizing what I was doing with/to Riekie, she squealed in awe, "Wow! My God, David, are you still going?"

Stay dumb, Dave. "Huh?"

Carol's voice from behind me made us aware that she too was now awake. "Holy fuck, Batman! You're not serious! David, what has gotten into you?"

Time to stop acting dumb and prove it by actually asking what the fuck they're talking about. "What are you girls talking about? The last thing I remember clearly is starting to munch on a very sweet pussy that is currently heating up my backside and Princess giving me the blowjob of a lifetime." I kissed her on the tip of her pert nose. "That was awesome, Hon. You give great head, but that was the best. Thank you." She blushed prettily.

Diane: "David! You turned..."

Riekie: "Into some kind of..."

Carol: "Wild fucking machine."

Diane: "We couldn't..."

Riekie: "Keep up..."

Carol: "With you..."

All (Surround Sound): "You were an ANIMAL!"

I turned to Riekie, who currently had the undivided attention of a certain part of my anatomy. "So how did I end up in this most delicious of positions?"

"Don't you remember waking me up in the middle of the night? It was like you were on drugs or something. You kept saying over and over 'Gotta make a baby. Gotta make a baby.' You got me so horny, then you made love to me like you never have before, and when Rascal squirted his Precious Stuff, he squirted so hard and so much, I thought it was gonna come out my ears! Then you just rolled us over with Rascal still hard in Sweet Pussy and went to sleep. He hasn't gone soft all night! You don't remember anything?"

I was stunned. What indeed had come over me? "Uh... I remember fragments. Did I really have two of you stacked on top of each other?"

Carol giggled hysterically, "Duh! That was Muffin and me! We were kissing and you took us both. We came so hard and long I thought I was gonna pass out! Right Muffin?"

Diane giggled with her. "Jeez! Never felt anything like that, and not a drop of Precious Stuff for either of us!"

Now I thought they were pulling my leg. "Aw, c'mon! If I made both of you come like that, one of you got it, surely."

Riekie pulled my face to hers. "No, they're right. You seemed to be happy they got off, and then you did me. That was the first for me, and I thought you'd never stop squirting. You only rested for a few minutes, then you did each of the girls one time and squirted in them, making a big mess. I know, I watched. It was awesome. You had the wildest look in your eyes! I don't think you even knew where you were! Where do you get all that Precious Stuff? You rested a bit more then you did me again. I didn't think I'd be ready for you, but I was. God! David! I don't know how many times you made me come!"

Carol leaned up and gave me a sweet kiss, then kissed her wives. "William David Lloyd, you were insatiable! No other word will do. You were like the bunny rabbit going from hole to hole, but I don't think we were much better. When you weren't fucking one of us, the others were sixty-nining like crazy. I know you did me and Muffin at least three times and filled each of us with Precious Stuff at least twice. I don't know how many times you did Princess. I was too busy with Muffin to count."

Diane giggled as she gave us all another kiss. "WoW! I don't think I'll be able to walk! David you did me so hard! And fill me up? I guess so! Don't you remember anything, David?"

I was wracking my brain trying to piece together the details of the night. "No, just what I said, and oh yeah! Just when I started tongue lashing Carol Anne, I remember the most delicious aroma! Actually it seemed like a blend of aromas. It was the most wonderful thing I've ever smelled."

Just then Carol groaned. "Uh! Oh! Uuunnngghh!"

Startled, Diane asked, "What's wrong, Mrs. Lloyd?"

Carol pointed. "Look at the window."

Diane could see better than Riekie or me. "What about the window? I don't see anything un... Oh, no! How did that get closed?"

Carol slapped herself in the head. "Shit! I closed it yesterday morning when I cleaned it, and forgot to put it back up! Damn! No wonder we're all so horny! David and Princess were in here at least twice yesterday making love. Princess was in here several times getting changed and having showers. We keep the door closed to keep Clyde from getting on the bed. The air in here must have been absolutely saturated with pheromones. I better open that window right now. David, I know where Rascal is right now.<Giggle> How does he feel?"

Carol climbed out of bed and opened the window all the way. Chilled, fresh air filled the room. Braving the cold, she also went to the bathroom and turned on the exhaust fan, leaving the door open.

I laughed. "Well, he doesn't feel broken, and he likes where he is just fine, thank you (Actually he loved where he was... <Grin>). When I move him, it just feels good." The fresh air from the window was having a good affect on me though. I felt great when I woke up, but now I seemed to be able to think more clearly. "So that was the delicious aroma I smelled. Hmmm. Carol Anne, I don't recall actually being able to smell you last time; I just reacted to the pheromones. I've been able to smell Princess since yesterday, and it is a very nice perfume. Last night while we watched the kids sleep, I got a good nose full of all of you. I remember thinking how good you all smelled, and that while similar, it was also distinct.

"Then when we started fooling around -- again it wasn't just Princess -- I recognized her smell, but yours and Muffin's too. The three seemed to combine or blend into one wonderful aroma. As a matter of fact, that absolutely delicious smell is the very last thing I remember clearly. Right now, you and Muffin are extra horny, which by definition means you're producing those pheromones... Oo-oh Princess, you feel so goo-ood!... C-Could it be that as part of the female strategy to keep a male loyal during pregnancy so he's there for child rearing that you produce elevated levels of the pheromone then, too?"

Riekie, though distracted by the gentle stimulation of a rather hard penis slithering in and out of her pussy, put her formidable mind to work and answered me. "Mmmm! Goo-ood! Y-you're distracting me! Yes, David. That makes perfect sense for the primordial humans before monogamy or family units were established. The development of such a basic biological strategy may actually have been what created the nuclear family. H-Having a female who is receptive right up almost to the point of birth has long been considered the basis of human society. If that's the case, and based on what happened here last night, I see no reason to disagree. Seems like you got hit by a triple whammy. Ooooo! Do that again! <Giggle>."

Diane nodded her head then asked. "I don't have the education you two do, but I still have a question. The triple whammy obviously affected David, but what about us? We were just as wild as him."

Carol, returned from the window and covering us with a comforter from the pile of bedclothes on the floor tried to answer that one. "Mom said David also produces a pheromone to attract us, and its production goes way up when his female is in heat. If he was exposed to three females, then his pheromone emission must have been phenomenal too. And I did notice that David's natural musk last night was stronger. I love it anyway, but I really loved it last night. That's the scent we pick up on his clothes. Remember that football jersey, Princess? You said you could smell David on it for years."

Riekie frowned in concentration. I don't know how she did it. The action below our waists was getting rather intense on both sides, and we were both breathing a little heavily. "Of-Of course! And I'm wondering something else. <Pant> Oooo! David that feels so-o-o goo-ood! <Pant, Gasp> D-David, you said the three sc-scents blended into one d-delicious scent just about the t-time you started to go b-blank, right? <Gasp> OOOO! So goo-oo-ood!"

I was starting to loose my own concentration. "Y-yes, H-Hon. Th-that's what I s-said. W-why? UH! UH!"

"I-I d-don't kn-know if it's p-possible <GASP!> OGOD! OGOD! B-but, I-I th-think mixing those ph-ph-pheromones m-may h-have <GASP!>OOOOOO! UH!UH! m-m-m-made th-them even m-m-more p-p-otent! <Pant> OGOD! DAVID! JUST DO ME! OH! OH!"

I had almost lost the thread anyway. I picked up the pace of my thrusting into Riekie's clutching, grasping tunnel. Diane, lying across us, was getting a rough ride, but seemed disinclined to move, her gaze fixed solidly on us. I felt Carol snuggle closer into my back in the spoon. We all went for the ride. It wasn't very long before I felt the impending climax approach as my balls tightened against my penis and Riekie's muscles clamped tighter around my member. She gasped and moaned.

"YES! YES! OGOD! ODOD! UUUNNNHHH!"

Still gazing into each other's eyes, I lunged once, twice, three times, and felt the explosion well up from deep within. Riekie's hips convulsed and spasmed against me. On the fourth hard thrust into her seething depths, my cock erupted with squirt after squirt after squirt of thick, creamy baby batter, and Riekie's muscles clamped down hard, milking every drop of sperm from the tip of my spitting rod. We came together in a rush of sensations.

Riekie yelled her satisfaction then screamed. "YES! YES! DAV-VID! YES! I'M THERE! YES! DAAAAAAVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!"

Riekie's body shuddered and shook in my arms, her pussy sucking me dry as her own secretions soaked my genitalia. Our motions gradually slowed. We kissed a tender lover's kiss. I withdrew my still hard penis from her sopping pussy with an audible sucking sound. I was still hard, but oh God! Did I have to piss!

Diane leaned down and kissed us both. "Thanks for the ride, guys! That was hot! I came just from watching you. I never had to touch myself at all!"

I could still feel Carol humping against my back, and felt wetness on my butt as she shuddered. She came, too, and squirted all over me. Obviously we were still somewhat under the influence of the pheromones in the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.