Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 91

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 91 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Shortly before supper, Riekie joined me in my shop. She cuddled into my side as I showed her what I was working on. She had some suggestions for the house, but it wasn't long before we were kissing torridly. Soon I had her pretty bare bum up on the bench with her skirt around her waist while we noisily and wetly rutted and fucked like animals. I had anticipated such a visit, and had cleared a section where I laid out a clean shop towel just for her. I didn't want to get her all dirty from the bench. Riekie's scream of completion was surely heard halfway to town, as again I filled her to overflowing with thick, white baby maker.

After our hot sex on the workbench, Riekie sucked and licked me clean then left to rejoin the wives without letting me clean her. She said she had some other volunteers... Shortly after she went up, I heard her scream both Carol and Diane's names. I hoped they left some Precious Stuff to fertilize her egg, but her urgency didn't have that patented 'Hurry it's time!' quality the other two wives had had. From past experience, particularly with Carol, I figured she was just coming into her time, but no two women are completely alike, and to miss even one of her demands for coupling might mean the difference between baby and no baby.

Like her sister in September, Riekie simply glowed after each incredible round of lovemaking. From her intensity and urgency, I wondered if I'd survive another forty eight hours... although I suspected the pinnacle would be reached sometime tomorrow, so surviving thirty six hours might be doable — just...

Not long after my visit from Riekie, the girls called supper. Paul and the aunts were in and out all afternoon as they moved their things over to Mom's. They were with us for supper, and we had an extremely good time. Meal times around our home were always a time of fellowship and fun. This was no exception. My wives put on an exceptional spread, and I had to remind myself not to be a pig. Sure, my wives kept me very active, <grin> but all that good food could still go to my waist. After the supper cleanup, Paul and his wives took the last of their belongings over to Mom's, and to change for the party tonight.

My Wives sent me to the showers alone while they laid out the treats and food for the party. I took a leisurely, refreshing shower, dressed for the evening, then supervised the kids while the ladies had their showers and got dressed.

When they reappeared, I lost my heart to three absolutely stunning wood nymphs. Despite the winter chill, they wore their lovely cotton dresses I liked so much. Even Carol managed to get into one. Hers had a high Empire waist that fit loosely enough she was able to wear it without discomfort. The slight bulge of her tummy only seemed to enhance her sensuality. With their matching lockets, bracelets and earrings, and their gorgeous hair falling in shimmering waves, they were simply the most gorgeous things in creation.

With the appearance of the Loves of My Life, we were ready to celebrate the turn of the New Year in style.

New Year's Eve, 1985 marked the true 'Coming Out' of my not-so-little-anymore family to the world. I suppose it started in the afternoon of that day with our vehicle purchases and revealing to Jim Brown our true status, but this was our 'formal' coming out. We were in full, open disclosure to our friends, and whoever else might appear on our doorstep. No more slinking around or half-truths. I had three of the most beautiful women in the entire world as my wives, and I was damn proud of it. We had four wonderful children with three confirmed on the way and hopefully more by the end of this Holiday season — as a family, we were proud of that.

The house was ready, and we were ready, as an openly and proudly declared multiple marriage, to receive our first guests — not Mom and Dad's — ours. The Christmas tree glowed and sparkled in its festive decoration. The 'halls were decked with (real) holly', and the mistletoe was hung prominently. Outside, the house was decorated with spruce boughs on the window ledges, the porch and crab apple tree festooned with colourful lights, and the Yule log burned merrily in the pit Dad and I had maintained for so many years. The night was crisp and clear, the winter sky alive with the diamond hard points of the stars, a beautiful, magical night for a party.

The kids wanted to stay up late to see the New Year in, but just in case, we dressed them in their pajamas. I remembered Heather at the same age. She tried gamely to stay awake, but didn't make it much past ten before she conked out and had to be carried to her bed. We expected the same to happen with our four, especially Jenny. She wouldn't go to bed without the others anyway.

Our first guests to arrive were my parents, Paul, Pie and Jo. My Girls made a fuss over them as if they'd been away for months instead of hours, and of course, the kids were all over both sets of grandparents. Pie and Jo must have consulted with my wives. They too, wore their simple cotton frocks, and looked almost as stunning as the younger ladies. They certainly didn't look like any sixty-somethings I could recall, exuding a youth and sensuality of women many years younger.

Heather and her family, with my uncle, Doug, arrived at almost the same time. Heather's husband, Garry tended to be somewhat reserved, especially in a large gathering, but My Girls soon had him loosened up. No one could escape their charm when they decided to turn it on. Heather had been thinking, too. Her boys arrived already dressed in their p.j.'s. If they fell asleep, we would simply bunk them in with our kids or even in the spare room which was now open with Paul and the Oma's having moved over to my parents'. They could sleep over until tomorrow if necessary.

After Heather, Val and her clan showed up. This was the first that her husband, Wayne, had been exposed to my family, although he had certainly heard all about Val's 'lost sisters'. When I introduced Carol and Riekie, he recognized them from when we went to school. He had even been in the same class as Riekie for a year. Of course he knew Diane and our two, but he was especially taken with the twins. Their kids were great friends with Rhiannon already, so after the initial introductions, all the children played well together. Kids ran in and out of the main living room all evening, and by and large, were well behaved.

The rest of the guest list, arriving at different times, included my uncle Bill and Aunt Ruth. They were delighted to get re-acquainted with Carol and Riekie, and like everyone else in my family or friends who hadn't seen her for awhile, were astounded at the change in Diane. All three of them set Bill on his ear with hot kisses under the mistletoe. Bill and Ruth were amazed when told that we had actually been married when last they saw My Girls, and marveled that Diane had accepted the situation so well. When they saw all three of My Girls exchanging sweet kisses and fond embraces, any doubts they may have had evaporated. They, too, were enamoured of the twins and accepted they were my children without question, although Ruth did say, "David, all you have to do is look at them to know they're yours. I know this isn't the time or place, but I'm simply dying of curiosity how it came to be." I promised we'd tell them our whole story some day soon.

Hank and Celia arrived with Sandra. Tom was now an engineer working in the oil industry, and was away on a job in Saudi Arabia, so wasn't able to attend. Sandra had matured into a beautiful young woman, and I noticed all three of my wives eyeing her up (?). I got the distinct impression they wouldn't have minded adding her to our family... Nothing ever came of their overt interest in her, but to this day, Sandy is a special friend to us all. Because Dad and Hank were such good friends and our families had always been close, they were fully up to speed on all our developments. They greeted the girls with genuine affection and welcomed them back home.

My good friend Bob and his wife Liz rounded out the guest list. Bob was one of my very best friends and had heard, over the years, about Carol and Riekie, but had never met them. Normally very close, I had not seen very much of him since June because of all the changes in my life, and they were very busy with a new business venture of their own. Consequently, Bob wasn't as up-to-speed as I would have liked. Liz had heard of My Girls but hadn't been told of our true relationship. When Diane and I introduced them as our wives, she was thunderstruck, but quickly accepted the situation, and they were all soon fast friends, another relationship that lasts to this day. Liz leans a little toward being bi-sexual, and that certainly helped her acceptance, as I could see her giving my ladies an appreciative glance...

None of the guests except my sisters had met Paul and his wives before. Again, we introduced them openly, as it was their 'Coming Out' night too. Most were stunned at the double whammy of Paul being Diane's father and my other wives' uncle. It took some quick explaining to unravel the complex family ties, but everyone basically grasped the situation. Paul's disarming good humour and obvious close friendship with Dad, and Pie and Jo's natural charm had all the other guests at ease in short order. The guest list was very similar to the one from our first New Year's Eve, with the exception of Bob, Liz, Paul, Pie and Jo. These guests were invited not because of the acceptance we expected from them, but because it had become traditional for this particular group to celebrate the turning of the year together.

Joanne arrived last. She seemed nervous and ill at ease, but the girls soon had her feeling at home. Even Riekie, who had never forgiven her completely, was at her social best with Joanne. Joanne knew almost everyone there either from school or from studying with Mom. Her delight at our full reconciliation was genuine. When she wasn't with Carol, though, she hovered close to Mom, and it was obvious she worshiped the ground Mom walked on. She seemed a little sweet on Dad, too. She loved the twins instantly, and they warmed to her very quickly. I noticed that Riekie took very careful note of that, smiling warmly.

By nine, all the invited guests had arrived, the party was well under way, and the crochinole and euchre games got started. While some people took their turns at the games, the rest would put on some music and dance, or sit around and talk. As usual, the older men got themselves in a corner and talked most of the night as only men who have known each other for a lifetime can.

Like I said, the kids had all been promised they could stay up until the year turned, but they passed out one by one on the couch in the TV room in each other's arms long before that, unable even to stay awake even for the special children's movie we had put on for them. My Girls and I carried them to their beds and tucked them in. They woke up long enough to demand a kiss from us. We kissed them tenderly; they snuggled up happily in a heap and were instantly dead to the world. The four of us stood in the doorway watching the little ones sleep. I squeezed them all tight to me and with a tear in my eye whispered. "We said someday that one day it would be our own we watched sleeping. Guess what! It's finally so! I'm so happy now I could shout for joy." I was rewarded with tender kisses and contented 'Mmm-Hmm's'.

Heather's boys all flaked out, too. She and Garry, with help from Doug, tucked the three of them into the big bed in the spare room. Val's kids had napped just before coming out, apparently, and managed to stay with it, but just barely. They stuck with the movie and were able to see it to the end, although Kevin, the youngest was hard pressed to keep his eyes open.

Carol and Diane, turning to go back downstairs, giggled in delight and teased us gently as they saw Riekie dragging me into our room, complaining that 'Sweet Pussy was hungry.' I heard one of them comment, "Rascal must be serving Chinese because Sweet Pussy seems to be hungry just a couple hours after her last big meal. " <Giggle>

As soon as we entered our room, Riekie spun and almost literally jumped into my arms, plastering her mouth on mine in one of those tongue-sucking soul kisses. My cock lurched to full erection with that kiss, the passion and duration of which tempered the steel of my rod to almost painful hardness. I reached behind me and quietly closed the door.

Mouth still fastened to mine, she dropped her hands and undid my pants. My hands dropped to cup those resilient cheeks, lifting her dress over her hips. Without any preamble or foreplay, she freed my cock and slipped it under her dress as my pants slipped to my knees. Still standing, she on tiptoes, she guided me as I entered her in a single stroke. Her tight pussy was hot, wet, and clasping. Her muscles squeezed, rippling and massaging as I began thrusting into her heat and wetness. Riekie's arms went 'round my neck, her mouth glued to mine as I pumped and jerked into her in a wild stand-up fuck, her hips grinding and churning against me.

Riekie was so hot and eager it took very little time until I felt her hips grinding very rapidly into me and my thrusts became short and rapid. We jerked and fucked into each other for several more strokes then her hips convulsed once and locked to me, her muscles clamping and milking, fucking me from the inside. With the convulsion of her body, my balls swelled, leapt and heaved as my cock erupted, spitting gob after gob of thick creamy sperm deep into her sodden pussy. Her scalding fluids and mine mingled where we joined. Her hips pumped and spasmed with each jerk and spit of my penis. Riekie's scream of completion was stifled in my mouth as we held the passionate kiss that started it.

We broke from our kiss gasping, my knees about to collapse, Riekie wobbly on her own. We supported each other for a few more minutes, legs shaking, and hips moving gently together as her marvelous internal muscles stripped the last of my swimmers into her fertile tummy. At length, my dick softened and succumbing to gravity, slipped from her with a wet sucking sound. Riekie kissed me lightly, then squatted and licked me completely clean, her dress completely around her waist, luscious blonde pussy fully exposed. Stringy white cream dripped and oozed from her onto the floor, making a small puddle beneath her. Satisfied with her work, she placed a sweet kiss on the tip, pulled up my pants, tucked me back in and zipped me up.

"Poor Sweet Pussy has been starving since supper time. I didn't think she could make it this long, poor thing, but Rascal, her Sweet Prince sure filled her all up now!" Riekie, still squatting, spread her sweet thighs even more, fully revealing her dripping well-fucked pussy. "How's she look? I bet she's a mess; she's such a sloppy diner, especially when she's in a rush."

I laughed in delight at her wanton innocence. "She looks fine to me, but she's drooling and spilled some of her food on the floor. We should wipe it up before one of us slips in it. Stay put, I'll get a wash cloth."

She was still leaking and dripping quite heavily, so I made Riekie stay squatting obscenely where she was so the mess on the floor wouldn't spread. I fetched a warm wash cloth from our bathroom and gently wiped Sweet Pussy's lips and gently chided her for making such a mess when she ate, then wiped the spilled spooge off the floor.

I placed a light kiss on her furry mound and chided it gently. "Sweet Pussy, you simply must learn some manners. You waste too much of your food."

Rising, I helped Riekie to her feet. Before pulling her dress back down, I knelt back before her and kissed Sweet Pussy on the lips. I made a quick swipe of her delicious cleft with my tongue getting a taste of myself and eliciting a pleased yelp from Riekie.

"There! Not perfectly clean, but enough so Sweet Pussy won't drool any of her supper on the living room carpet."

I finished wiping up the floor and rinsed out the cloth in the sink. I took Riekie into my arms and we enjoyed a very loving kiss.

Before we returned to the party, I sat her down on the bed to talk to her about Joanne. "Honey, I think we should talk a little about Joanne. You're aware, aren't you, that Carol Anne and I have accepted her back as our friend? She came to Carol Anne several years ago, while Carol Anne was still in college and begged forgiveness. Carol Anne set her several tight conditions, which she has met over the last eighteen years. I accepted her back at your mother's funeral. That was one of the unfinished items from our past that seemed to need addressing."

Riekie bridled a bit at the mention of Joanne, but then brightened. "I knew she and Carol Anne were speaking again, but didn't know it had gone that far. David, are you fully satisfied that she's now a true friend?"

"Yes, My Love, I am. She has proven herself to our Wife many times and to me on a number of occasions since September. She's also studying under Mom to be a Witch, and possibly even a Priestess. We can never know for sure because she was adopted, but we strongly suspect she is of Old Blood. I know, when I first told her of the Old Ways, she was more than just a little interested. Now she says her studies have filled a void she could never before understand. Did you notice how much she adores Mom? Mom has vouched her safe, and from the way K.P. and D.J. took to her, I think she's fully accepted. Those kids can see right through a person."

"So, David, are you asking me to forgive her and take her back as a friend?"

"Yes." Riekie frowned, and I hastened on. "... But not out of the Blue. She still has to ask you for forgiveness, and ask to be taken back. You can't initiate it. She must. What you can do is be friendly enough and gracious enough that when she sees an opening, she'll come to you. Can you do that?"

"I-I think so, Honey. I can at least be friendly to her; I already have been tonight. And yes, I paid close attention to the twins' reaction to her. I thought I'd be angry, but instead I was glad. I really see how much she loves Mom — no, she worships her; and she's sweet on Dad too. I saw she gets along really well with Momma Pie and Jo, too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.