Reprise
Chapter 90

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 90 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

After Sears, we went directly to Paul's house. The aunts got the grand tour, which didn't take long, as it wasn't a very big house. Paul, like them, had left his next-door neighbour a key, and he had checked the house regularly. The heat was on, and the plumbing was fine. When he saw us drive up, the neighbour came over with Paul's accumulated mail. Paul introduced him as Fred Reynolds. Fred was a very nice man who not only seemed thoroughly at ease and comfortable when Paul introduced Pie and Jo as his sister-wives but actually happy for Paul. He said when he was introduced. "I finally get to meet you!"

I asked Paul later about Fred's reaction. He said Fred was his very best friend in the world, whom he'd known since he came to Canada. Paul had actually told him and another good friend at the time, his life story. He said his friends never liked Shirley, and had even tried to discourage Paul from marrying her in the first place, telling him to wait for his wives from Holland. He said the other friend was killed about the time he and Shirley split up. Now those were friends! In a way, I'm glad Paul did connect with Shirley, or I wouldn't have had Diane...

Fred even watered his plants regularly for him. I thought it odd that a man might have plants, but when I mentioned it, Paul laughed. "Hey! I'm Dutch, remember?"

We would have stayed and visited with Fred a bit, but he was just leaving for his son's, so we didn't hang about. Paul told Fred he'd call him tonight, but Fred said he was going out to the Legion and wouldn't be home, for Paul to call him tomorrow. We left Fred with a 'Happy New Year', and headed back home.

We left Paul's house and headed straight home, returning almost an hour before we had hoped. The aunts enjoyed their outing, but were excited to set up their new bedroom. I had something I wanted to do if there was time. When we got home, I asked Paul if he and Dad could move the furniture by themselves, and if I could borrow his car for an hour. I asked the aunts if they could watch the kids for another hour because I wanted to take my wives with me. They agreed, but told me not to take too long.

Paul handed me the keys to his car as we headed into the house. The girls were in the kitchen preparing things for the party tonight. I asked First Wife if they could break off from what they were doing for a little while to come with me because I needed their input. Carol asked. "What do you need us for, David?"

"Oh, I just want some input on a purchase we need to make. We're home earlier than I expected, so I thought we'd use the extra time to do some special shopping. Shouldn't take us long, but I imagine we should go soon in case they close early today. Can you leave right away?"

The girls, always intrigued by a mystery purchase or surprise shopping, were already moving for their coats. The kids were in the living room picking up their toys to clear space for the party. I told them their mothers and I were going out for a little bit, and to mind for their grandparents while we were gone. After some sloppy kid kisses for all of us, they said they'd be good girls. The four of us piled into Paul's small car, the girls flashing me as they tucked their sexy legs into the vehicle. What a sight to see those three lovelies revealing their charms as they settled into their seats! Riekie, claiming right of 'cuddle spot', rode shotgun while the other two cuddled together in the back seat. There wasn't much of a 'cuddle spot' in the front of Paul's small car -- it had bucket seats.

Then it started.

Riekie: "Where..."

Carol: "Are we..."

Diane: "Going?"

Goose bumps raised on my arms. I'd wondered how long it would be before their empathy deepened. This was going to take some getting used to. "Wait and see, M'ladies, wait and see."

I drove straight to the GM dealer's lot. It wasn't really a secret, but I figured if I'd told them where we were going, there would have been an interminable discussion on colours and models before we left, keeping us late. We could do that on the lot.

As I parked the car, I said. "Ok, My Lovelies, now that I returned the rental, we don't have a vehicle big enough for the whole family. I doubt if we'll get anything today, but I want to have a look at what's available and we need you to select colours and options. We need something as quickly as possible, so even if we have to order it, a day gained is a day gained." I had one question. "Princess, this is going to make a bit of a dent in the chequing account. Are we OK with this?" I knew we had the funds -- I just wanted to make sure they were OK with such a large purchase.

Riekie hugged me tight. "David, that's what the money is for. You could have done this without involving us. We need a car or truck or something, and you're right -- we need it soon. You don't need my permission to spend our money, especially on something so practical."

"Honey, I know I said I accepted the fact of the money, but it's still gonna take some getting used to. I think a purchase as large and important as this needs all our input. So let me rephrase it. Wives, are we all in agreement that we need to buy a vehicle for family use, and is it OK to pay cash for it?"

When they weren't completing each other's sentences, they spoke in surround sound. "Of course, David."

They became totally excited, like teenagers in the mall. As we stepped out of the car, one of the salesmen, whom I knew very well, approached us -- Jim Brown, our friend from the Prom, just the salesman I wanted to see. He wasn't high pressure, and he gave as good a deal as he could, fair and honest. His sales record and his repeat customers were testament to that. As soon as he saw Carol and Riekie, his face lit up like a new sunrise. He stuck out his hand to me and indicated My Girls. "Dave! Where did you find them? Damn, they're looking good!"

The girls blushed as Jim indicated them. I grinned and accepted his hand. "Hi Jim! Oh, they were around."

Carol and Riekie didn't recognize Jim at first, and Diane had never met him, although she'd heard me speak of him. They seemed ill at ease with Jim. Seeing it he laughed. "Now I guess it's my turn not to be recognized. Carol and Riekie Scott, right? You ladies have hardly changed."

The girls blushed and bristled a little at their former name. Carol answered. "We haven't used that name in several years. It's Mrs. Carol and Mrs. Riekie Lloyd now. Who are..." Then recognition. "Jim? Jim Brown?"

It was plain Jim was as enamoured of My Girls now as he ever was. "The same. Jeez, it's been a lot of years, ladies, but you're still the best looking women I've seen around these parts, and who's this other beauty with you? She looks familiar, but I don't think we've met." Jim hadn't twigged to Carol's use and even emphasis of the 'Mrs.' honorific. Knowing him, it would hit him in a few minutes.

Riekie, now she knew to whom she was speaking, introduced Diane. "Jim, this is our cousin-wife, Mrs. Diane Lloyd. Muffin, this is Jim Brown. We went to school with him. He was in Carol Anne's class."

Jim took her hand then a light went on as he recognized her. "Pleased to meet you, Diane. Oh! Now I know why I recognize you -- Dave's wife. We've never met, but I've seen you with him." He looked back to Carol and Riekie. "So, where have you two been? Last I heard, you broke up with Dave and moved away."

Before either could answer, the penny dropped. Jim gasped, his eyes huge as the import of Carol's introductions finally crashed into his consciousness. He stammered. "D-D-Dave! Y-You mean you actually did it? You married both of them? And their cousin?"

The girls tittered in mild embarrassment, and I gave Jim the full bombshell. "Jim, I haven't been quite straight with you. Carol Anne, Riekie, and I were already married that Prom night and had been for almost a year. Those rings you saw were our wedding rings. We just couldn't go public then. The best I could do was tell you they were my fiancées. Then, due to forces beyond our control, later that summer, as you know, shit happened.

"We were separated for almost twenty years, during which time I found and married Diane. The girls lived out West then, biding their time. Somehow we managed to keep the flame alive. We've only just got back together. Carol Anne and I first reconciled in September then Christmas Eve we were all re-united and tied a new knot to include Diane Marie. We're living openly as a family at the farm now and would like our friends to know. You and Julie should come out sometime and meet the whole clan. Then we'll have the time to tell the whole story." The word 'openly' and the invitation for our friends to know wasn't lost on Jim. He would do what had to be done.

Jim and I had become quite good friends, especially during those last years of school, but he had never heard exactly what happened between My Girls and me. Jim was a stalwart, helping me limp through high school with his calm manner, unflagging common sense, and general optimism. I had explained to him our concept of multiple marriage under the Old Ways because of his genuine interest in the subject. Apparently our conversation at the Prom had intrigued him. Telling him we were involved in a four-way multiple came as no surprise to him. The surprise (shock!) was the reconciliation with Carol and Riekie.

Jim grinned hugely, his joy at our reunion palpable. "Hot damn! This is good news indeed! The best I've heard in years! I'm ecstatic for you all! Girls, you don't know how much Dave moped around for years. He looks the happiest I've seen him since that night at the Prom! And you lovely ladies look absolutely radiant! You've made my day!" Jim would have gone on, but he was, above all, a businessman. He saw we were getting a little cold, so he ushered us into the show room to talk business. "Now, much as I'd like to catch up on old times, I know you didn't drop by just to see me. What can I help you with?"

Carol laughed. "David dragged us down here to look at vehicles when we should be home getting ready for our guests tonight."

I told Jim. "We just fetched the whole family home from Calgary in a rented van which I had to return. Now we're looking for a vehicle that will do for all of us. My old pickup is fine for me to run errands and go to work, but isn't up to hauling the family around — the four of us, plus four small children, and three on the way. Carol Anne's due in June with twins and Diane Marie's due in September with one. Riekie may be due somewhere near then, but we're working on that <Grin>. So we need a pretty good size vehicle. Diane doesn't drive, but both Carol Anne and Riekie can handle fairly large vehicles. What do you recommend?"

Jim grinned and glanced at My Wives, "Dave, you're gonna need something approaching a bus, almost, but I may have just the thing you need for now. You can trade up to something bigger later on if you need it. I have a new stretch van we got in on spec with four full size bench seats plus two 'captain's chair' seats in the front and quite a bit of cargo space left over. It's loaded with all the toys -- rear compartment heat, air, tinted windows, four speed automatic, V-8, cruise, power windows and door locks with child-safe features, trim package, trailer package, and anchors for several child seats. And... it's fully prepped and ready to go. If we can come to terms, you could probably have it today. Would you like to look?"

I looked at the wives, who nodded. Jim guided us back to the lot and showed us the van he described. From the outside, it looked nice — utilitarian, but also a little dressy in a deep metallic blue. The carpeted interior was just what we needed with lots of seating and cargo space. The girls were thrilled with it. Jim offered us a test drive without him hanging over our shoulders. We didn't have a lot of time, but decided we should take him up on his offer for a short drive anyway. There was no way we were going to get it if the girls didn't like the way it handled.

Carol got behind the wheel first, and pulled off the lot. She hadn't gone far when she declared it was nicer to drive than the rental, despite being longer, and that she liked it. She pulled over and Riekie drove it back to the lot. Riekie declared it to be OK as well. Back on the lot, they amazed Jim by lifting the hood and examining the engine compartment for ease of service, such as checking the oil and filling washer bottles. (They showed more acumen than many men... ) Diane was satisfied with the interior -- carpeted throughout, amazingly quiet to ride in and the seats were actually comfortable. I told the girls they would be using it far more than me — thus it was mainly their vehicle, and ultimately their decision.

The girls huddled to discuss what they liked and disliked about the vehicle, arrived at a consensus and approached me all smiles. First Wife spoke for them. "We like it David. It appears to be just what we need. The colour's fine, there's enough room and Princess and I both like the way it handles. Muffin says she likes the interior and thinks the carpet will be easier to keep clean than it looks. Your job is to talk Jim into the best cash deal you can. Princess has the cheque book if you need it.

"We talked it over, and while we're here, we want to get a car, too, something the four of us can use if we want to go out for an evening or if we only have to run small errands when you're away with the truck. Princess saw a nice full size Chevy she likes. It's a good car for four adults, and can handle one or two of us with four children. She says it's almost identical to the one she had before, so if it has the same or similar engine and options, we won't have to take it for a test drive. See if you can make a deal with Jim for the van while we check it out. If we like it, we'll let you know."

Well, long story short, when we left the lot an hour later, we owned the blue van, and Jim promised delivery of the car Riekie recommended in a similar colour. After a little haggling for the package deal, we made Jim's sales day and he was walking on air when we closed the deal. I didn't need the cheque book -- my bank card was good for the whole thing after a routine call to the bank for security and ID check. The van was ready to go. A hasty phone call to my insurance agent got both insured, and Jim was able to make it to the vehicle registry to get the van plated. The car had to be prepped, but he promised delivery right after the holiday. The vehicles weren't cheap, but we got a good discount for cash and the package.

Carol insisted she drive the van so she and Diane took off for home, leaving Riekie and me to bring up the rear in Paul's car. I noticed Riekie fidgeting in her seat, and detected a faint trace of her natural perfume. We returned home about an hour and a half after we'd left. I had only expected to shop and possibly order our vehicles, never expecting to close a deal so quickly. The girls were ecstatic I'd even thought of it. Of course, everyone at home had to check out the new van.

While Carol and Diane showed off our acquisition to the rest of the family, Riekie grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the house. Our winter outerwear seemed to teleport of us as she threw her arms around my neck and drew me into a mind-boggling kiss that must have lasted for at least a couple months and inhaled my soul. My body responded with an immediate and very obvious erection against which she rubbed her hot mons very suggestively.

As we separated from the kiss, she looked into my eyes, hers sparkling and flashing with desire. "David, I love you so much! I need you in me right now. Take me upstairs and make love to me -- NOW."

I recognized the urgency in her eyes and plea. "Your wish is my command, M'lady." Kissing her on the tip of her pretty nose and taking her by the hand, we practically ran upstairs to our room.

I barely had the door closed before Riekie was instantly in my arms, pushing me back against it, kissing me with an urgency and passion I'd rarely seen from her. Her body pressed and rubbed against me with an incredible heat, her nipples hard and burning through her sweater. Riekie's molten mons rubbed and ground against me arousing and inflaming my already burgeoning erection, which noble beast reared and strained to be released from the restrictive imprisonment of my pants. She moaned incoherently into my mouth as our tongues parried and thrust in a duel of passion.

"Mmmmm. Mmmmmm."

I lowered my hands to her hot cheeks and felt the extraordinary heat of her flesh through the wool of her kilt. Fingers working, I bunched the material of her kilt, working it up and over the satiny smooth flesh of her marvelous globes. Riekie separated her hips from me slightly so the skirt would rise evenly over her mons. Soon her kilt was raised completely to her waist, and her fiery mons was pressed back into my swollen member, grinding in invitation. I placed my hands on her succulent cheeks and massaged the warm resilient flesh, eliciting even more moans into my mouth as our mouths continued the wet dance of love, tongues entwining, fucking back and forth in her attempt to devour me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.