Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 88

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 88 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The aunts' meal was a delight, and of course, I ate too many 'oleballen'. With everyone busy after we got home: My Girls busy with the unpacking, Mom and the aunts working on the delicious supper, and us men unloading the van, there hadn't been a lot of opportunity to catch up.

The full story of Ben's passing and our new wedding that night took centre stage, of course, and brought tears to the driest eye. Then we had to tell the whole story of Bob and Karen and our discovery that she was like Koorstis women in knowing she was pregnant from the instant of conception. As we brought the family up to date on our experiences and our journey, tears of happiness flowed freely. Hands were clasped, impromptu embraces shared and words of endearment flowed like wine. It would probably be days before the euphoria wore off.

After supper, we congregated in the old living room. Before distributing any gifts, we took the time to call Bob and Karen to let them know we had arrived safely. Knowing this was our planned arrival date, Robbie and Jamie made a point of visiting them when we called. I turned on the speakerphone, and we had an excellent visit with them. Mom and Dad were thrilled to speak with Ben's sons, and Mom especially was delighted to hear them refer to Carol as 'Mom'. K.P. and D.J. were extremely glad to talk to the boys too, whom they adored, and Rhiannon and Jenny soon had the boys in the palms of their hands as well.

Bob and Karen said they were staying on until after New Year's, and would be celebrating it with the boys and a few of their closest friends at the house. The four of them were going out to dinner shortly, so we ended our conversation by telling them we'd call them as close to midnight our time as we could, to wish them Happy New Year. With the time difference, we advised them not to call us at their midnight...

Christmas came twice to the Lloyd household that year. Yours truly was again elected to play Santa Claus, but this time he had four elves to help with the deliveries. There were gifts for everyone, although the kids made out like bandits once more. The twins got gifts from their grandparents and Paul's family. Some of Rhiannon and Jenny's gifts had been held back for this occasion, plus there were gifts from Riekie and Carol for them as well. The girls had brought their gifts for Paul, Pie, Jo, and Mom and Dad. Diane's large gift to me was under the tree as well as gifts for me from everyone else. Diane did well too. Carol and Riekie got gifts from the other family members too. The gifts that Robbie and Jamie sent home for Rhiannon and Jenny were a huge hit because of the boys' thoughtfulness.

The kids' gifts were mostly more toys and pretty clothes. The only ones that stand out in memory were the ones from Carol and Riekie to Mom and Dad because they showed just how much My Girls really loved them. Carol gave Mom and Dad drawings showing scenes she drew from memory of notable moments from the happy times. The one for Mom was of her marrying us in her gown, holding the string up for the Goddess' blessing. Dad's was from that same night, again from memory, of him squiring the two girls around to the guests, one on each arm. Drawn strictly from memory, the likenesses were uncanny. Both Mom and Dad were deeply touched at the memories evoked and the very personal nature of the pictures. Carol had the ability to know just what to give as a gift.

Riekie continued her original pattern of gifts for Mom and Dad. Mom got a lovely piece to add to her favourite crystal pattern, and Dad received a full set of Louis L'amour's Sackett series of books.

We had planned on arriving home tonight and the family made their arrangements for our homecoming based on that information. As we finished with our tree, guests began arriving. There weren't many, but they were significant.

Heather and her family, with my uncle Doug, were the first to arrive. Her boys finally got to meet Heather's long-lost 'sisters' that she talked about so much, but the biggest treat was Doug. He was almost as happy to see the girls again as Mom and Dad, especially after they reprised their kisses of that long ago New Year's party. Heather's husband Garry received a very warm greeting from Carol and Riekie, too.

The nicest surprise for all of us was Val! She came all the way from Montreal just to be home for us! She said she stayed in town, at Wayne's parents', until this evening to let us settle in before she showed up. Thus, her surprise wouldn't be diminished by the other emotions of our initial homecoming. She said she came up early to meet us tonight, and that Wayne and the kids would be here tomorrow. The reunion between Val and My Girls was emotional to say the least. She hadn't seen Diane since the previous Christmas, and was totally astounded at the transformation. When she saw Carol and Diane together, she almost fainted at the similarity between them.

I didn't get much physical contact with my wives that evening. Val and Heather virtually monopolized them with hugs and cuddles -- their kisses with all of My Girls bordering on the erotic. Heather had always been fairly close to Diane, and Val had been very friendly and accepting of her, but now that she was one of My Girls, the relationship deepened immediately to that special bond they'd always had with Carol and Riekie.

Because of the excitement and their cousins visiting, we allowed the kids to stay up later, but we made sure they were in their jammies because we knew one or all of them would fall asleep on the couch.

With my sisters, except for Joan, the youngest, home, the conversation got quite lively as they got caught up on their life histories with each other. I noticed Heather's husband Garry throw My Girls some strange looks because of the easy intimacy they shared among themselves with full-on-the-lips kisses and tender hugs. He'd heard our story, but never fully grasped, until now, that they were not only wives to me, but to each other. He knew about Paul and his wives, having met them and socialized quite a lot over the Holidays, but never quite made the leap to us. Go figure.

I think he was even more flabbergasted that Val and Heather were included in this easy intimacy. Heather had been too young at the time, but Val had been a willing lover to both my first wives. I don't think Garry knew that little part of our history. Val's husband Wayne knew all the details, so if he had been here, it would have been less of a shock to him.

As the evening progressed, we related everything that happened since September. Mom had kept Val relatively current with her weekly phone calls, and of course, Heather was around all the time, and knew most of it. My sisters were especially taken with the twins, and thus Riekie was prevailed upon to relate the whole tale of her subterfuge to get my sperm samples and the subsequent birth of the twins.

While Riekie told her amazing tale to an enraptured audience of my sisters, Doug, and Paul's family, I drew Mom and Dad aside and showed them my Christmas present from Riekie. They were as astounded and moved as I was at the effort that had gone into preserving the twins' life story for me. The twins and Rhiannon sat with us while we went through the album. Dad was fascinated with the diaries, and was soon absorbed in them — give that man a good book and he was agoner.

The kids weren't able to keep awake much past their normal bedtimes, especially the twins. With our early start this morning and the hubbub of our homecoming including a second Christmas, they were two very tired little teddy bears. Jenny was the first to succumb, curled up in Paul's lap. The twins were only a few minutes behind, passed out on Nanny and Poppy's laps, still trying to show them things in the album. Rhiannon stayed with it the longest, but soon she was sleeping, snuggled between Mom and Dad and the twins, the album open and forgotten on her lap.

My wives and I each carried a sleeping child to their room. The aunts had allowed Jenny to sleep in this room since Christmas Eve, apparently. We put the children in separate beds, and each woke to get hugs and kisses from all four parents then out cold again. The four of us cuddled happily in the doorway as we watched them sleep, the first time all our children were together in their own home in their own beds. My arms were around Carol, my hands caressing her tummy, her hands covering mine, while the other two snuggled on either side.

Ahab, our black cat, now almost fully grown, who hid most of the day with all the strangers in the house, now reappeared almost magically. Carol and Riekie jumped when they felt his soft fur rubbing against their legs. They weren't used to pets, especially cats, although they both loved them, and his sudden appearance startled them. They were amazed when he crawled into bed with Jenny and snuggled under her arm like a teddy bear, his normal post at night.

The tableau of four beautiful sleeping children, one with a favourite pet, was heart warming to say the least. With a tear in my eye I caressed Carol's tummy and kissed her on the neck. I glanced at the other two and collected a small kiss from each. I whispered, "On a night very like this, we watched Heather sleeping and said someday we'd be watching our own sleep in this house. At least one of our dreams has come true. We've got four in beds and two safe and snug in here."

Carol leaned back tighter into my embrace as Riekie and Diane pulled tighter to me. They each laid their free hand on ours over Carol's tummy. In their now-patented surround sound they sighed contentedly, "Mmmm-hmmm."

Presently we rejoined the rest of the family. Heather's boys were still awake except for the baby, who slept most of the night in his travel chair. The two older ones were still going, but showing signs of getting sleepy. When they did pass out, Heather and Garry tucked them in on the couch in the TV room until they were ready to leave.

Eventually, the inevitable crochinole games got going. We had two boards so eight could play at a time, with the two highest in each game taking on the two lowest from the other. Even the aunts and Mom got involved, adding their melodious giggles to the fun. Diane had previously avoided these types of games, but the 'new and improved' Diane was an eager participant, and soon became as cut throat as the others.

The winter that Carol and Riekie practically lived at the farm we played crochinole regularly, and they became extremely skilled. Riekie hadn't shot crochinole since then, though, and was quite rusty. Carol had found a board in Calgary when the boys were younger and taught them to play, but still hadn't played very much.

Heather was the reigning champ in the family, and Val had always been a good player. The eight of them played ruthlessly. Diane turned out to be a natural, and the other wives soon sharpened up old skills. Heather had her work cut out for her to hold onto her status as champion. The giggling and squealing from the girls' was a treat to hear. The old house hadn't heard the like of it in many years.

Dad, Paul, Garry and I played euchre and had a grand time. Doug didn't play cards, but liked to watch and stayed in the conversation.

The whole evening was magical, a night for family to be reunited and enjoy each others' company. We didn't do any dancing -- the New Year's Eve party tomorrow night was the time for that. The party broke up around ten thirty. Heather and Garry took the boys and Doug home a little earlier. Val left at the same time so her mother-in law didn't lock her out when she went to bed. Garry's expression when Val shared very passionate, tongue-suck lovers' kisses with all three of My Wives as they said good night, was priceless. I think Diane, the last to kiss her good night, slipped Val a little extra tongue just to show Val the fullness of her transformation. Val's whole body seemed to melt a little, and she was a little glassy eyed when she turned toward her car.

When it was his turn to say good night, a blushing Garry puckered up for a chaste friendly kiss from each, but was gobsmacked by the passion of the kisses My Wives bestowed upon him. Doug remembered what they were like and I think actually looked forward to their kisses (Who wouldn't!), judging by the smile as he waited his turn. My Girls, knowing their effect on Doug and seeing his obvious anticipation, turned up the heat and even slipped him a little tongue. I thought at one time it was cruel to tease the man like that, but he seemed to enjoy the kisses, and it probably made the old bachelor's dreams a lot more pleasant. Heather, for the first time, was subjected to those passionate kisses, and like Val, left glassy eyed. I suspected from the way she and Garry reacted, that they would be having some fun tonight, and I'm sure that was the girls' intent.

Mom and Dad stayed a few minutes longer to speak with us about the party preparations then left with Clyde at their heels. He had to be called downstairs because he'd been sleeping in the kids' room. Dad's dog and our cat got along famously, and could often be seen playing together, so for Clyde to be in the room with Ahab and the kids was no big deal to each other. I told Dad he may have lost his dog. Clyde loved being around all Dad's grandchildren, but was especially close to our girls, which now included the twins.

The house was empty except for my and Paul's family by shortly past ten thirty. We spent a few minutes tidying up, but Paul and the aunts sent us off to bed, saying they'd close the house for the night and Paul would tend the furnace. We were being spoiled rotten.

On our way to our room, we checked the kids. Those little devils had pushed the two middle beds together, and all four of them were cuddled in a tangled heap, sound asleep, with Ahab tucked under one of their arms. We knew about K.P. and D.J. but didn't realize the close psychic connection with the other two was that strong. Except for the age difference, I began to wonder if they weren't quadruplets! Riekie sighed in defeat, "We can't win. Now we have four of them doing it! David, you might just as well have forgotten about those nice bunk beds and bought one double!"

I laughed as I cuddled her. "Might yet."

Carol grinned. "I have a notion there's three little ones on the way we're gonna have the same problem with when they get big enough to move out of the nursery."

Diane giggled, "Yeah, and they might very well end up with their big sisters!"

Knowing there was no point in moving them, we turned toward our own room. As we entered it, I noticed that someone had slipped in and lit the candles. The window was also open a crack for fresh air, but the room was cozy and warm. I knew we'd have candles almost every night the rest of our lives. I didn't know where the girls had managed to put away all their clothes. When we got the new bed, we got a large dresser with it, and our closet had been cleared of all the clothes we no longer wore, but still, to store the wardrobe of four individuals was quite an undertaking. Closet space was a high priority in the design of our new home.

This first night at home, tired as we were, was very special to us for obvious reasons. No sooner was the door closed, than three females attacked me and started stripping me. Their teasing kisses and nibbles at my flesh as they sensuously removed my clothing had me sporting a full hard-on in very short order. While they removed my clothes, I managed to get some handfuls of luscious woman flesh as well. Diane, directly in front of me, was the closest, and I was able to get her kilt undone and her sweater off before they got me fully nude.

I pulled Diane's nubile body to me and as we kissed, she sucked the breath right out of me. I felt my toes curling. I cupped her hot little bum cheeks and pulled her into me. She rubbed her furry heat against my erection, creating the most wonderful sensations, the hot points of her hard nipples burning two holes in my chest. As we kissed, I felt warm hands caressing me and feathery kisses all over my body. We were both panting heavily as I reluctantly broke from the torrid kiss with my hot little Pixie. I scooped her up like a child and got lost in her beautiful brown eyes smoldering with lust. I felt rather than saw two others gently leading us to the bed.

As I laid her gently on the bed, Diane's hand reached between us and found my hardness, stroking it gently to even greater fullness. She scooted back onto a towel already laid out, her hand still holding my throbbing penis, pulling me to her. She drew her knees up and opened her body to me. She smiled in invitation and begged.

"I've got to have you in me NOW! Don't wait, David, take me! Hurry! It's been too long." Diane had had the least sexual activity with me of the three, deferring to their long abstinence out of love and a sense of fairness, so she was overdue from some good loving.

I crawled up the bed between her outspread thighs and slipped a finger into Diane's sex to prepare her for entry. She was soaking and open already!

"Oh! David! Just put him in! Pussy is starving! I'm so ready! HURRY! It's been so long!" (It was only a couple days, but who's counting?)

I moved forward, positioned, and entered her in one long slow thrust. God! She was tight, hot and wet! She laughed and yelled her satisfaction as she felt my full length penetrate her sopping pussy.

"Oh Yeah! So-o-o-o Goo-ood!! YES!! YES!! YES!! FILL ME UP!!"

Diane's hips thrust at me urgently, her arms wrapping tightly around me, nails digging into my butt, pulling me deeper. She wrapped her legs around mine, locking her heels together, her moist lips kissing all over my face.

Carol and Riekie hovered close on either side kissing us, their hands stroking and massaging our bodies, their feathery touches teasing and encouraging, increasing our stimulation. Carol's hand gently caressed my balls; that touch forcing my hips to thrust harder and deeper into Diane's grasping, clutching sheath. Diane moaned and quivered to Riekie's caresses and teasing of her smoldering flesh. I buried my swollen phallus in her hot snatch until I touched her cervix and felt it nibbling at the tip. I was as deep in my beautiful elfin lover as I'd ever been -- the sensations mind-numbingly exquisite!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.