Reprise
Chapter 87

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 87 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Trip Home Day 3 & Day 4 -- Homecoming

On the road from Thunder Bay at about five forty-five, we headed toward Nipigon. After the intense emotions of the previous two days, a little playing tourist was in order, but we had to choose our route at Nipigon. If we took the scenic route along the north-shore of Superior, our destination today was Sudbury or close to it. If we went the other way we would aim for North Bay or close to it. Either way, it would be an extra long day, weather permitting, but would put us home in decent time tomorrow. The early forecast Riekie and I got from the weather channel was excellent, But we'd check it again at Nipigon before deciding.

We hit the Pass Lake truck stop well before daylight at about six thirty, perfect timing for bladders stretched by our morning coffees. The food at PassLake is excellent, the service better. I've stopped there many times, but the main pleasure is the staff — they not only offer excellent service, they're fun people to be around. The twins were a hit with the staff, and we were all made to feel like family. Despite it being an extra long day, we took a leisurely breakfast so it would be daylight when we went through Nipigon, the southern end of the 'Palisades'. The Palisades of the NipigonRiverCanyon are a must-see — the sheer granite walls and bluffs are stunningly beautiful. It is simply spectacular scenery, and almost worth the drive to see all by themselves. Their full majesty is only visible along the Highway 11 route, but the southern end of these awesome granite cliffs and the steep walls of the NipigonRiverCanyon is still highly visible as you approach and cross the river.

We left PassLake at about seven fifteen, daylight glimmering in the east. The clear, cloudless sky promised another good travel day. It was still bitterly cold, but the heaters in the van kept us snug as bugs in a rug, even with a window cracked to allow fresh air inside just in case Riekie was producing those pheromones.

We arrived in Nipigon just before eight. I had told the family about the Palisades, but they thought I was exaggerating. When they did loom up ahead of us, the whole family gasped and agreed my description didn't do the sight justice, reaffirming my status as expert tour guide. We made a brief pit stop so the family could take a good look around and give me a chance to check the weather. The forecast was still good, so we decided to head down the scenic route toward The Soo. Unfortunately, going this way bypassed most of the Palisades, but at least the family got a hint of them.

Our next rest stop was near Marathon where we fueled the van. The scenery along the north shore of Lake Superior is breath taking, and the family was suitably impressed. Carol took over driving for her shift with Diane riding shotgun for her. We stopped in White River to play tourist at the sign indicating it's the coldest place in Canada, do the bladder thing and to let the kids play outside. After White River we motored on to Wawa for lunch and refueling.

Every where we stopped, the kids charmed the service staff and my gorgeous wives drew appreciate glances from the men. I even saw some women eyeing them a little salaciously. The open warmth and joy we felt with ourselves was noticeable, and people just going about their everyday jobs as pump jockeys or waitresses seemed to respond in kind. I've heard it said happiness is like jam — you can't spread it without getting a little on yourself. In our case, we spread it among ourselves and some overflowed onto those we came into contact with. The day before had been emotionally draining and at the same time uplifting. We felt a new confidence in our love for each other and definite renewal. We had experienced a true catharsis, and wherever we were, we were wrapped in this amazing warm and fuzzy feeling of love. I'm sure we had an aura of love and happiness that the people we came in contact with responded to.

Our third day on the road was enjoyable if long and tiring. We felt our bonds as a family unit strengthening, and wished the other two kids were with us to share in it. Given Rhiannon's and even Jenny's strong connection to the twins, I thought maybe they in some way were with us through them, as they had been at Ben's passing. On this trip, those two little cuddle bums got more loving and attention then they ever dreamed of. I just hoped we weren't spoiling them, and that they were using their unseen connection with Rhiannon and Jenny to pass it along.

We had always tended to be a little touchy-feely among ourselves, but now we were very public and open with our demonstrativeness. The affectionate touching and hugging among the adults was constant. It was nothing for one of us just to squeeze someone's shoulder or give them a quiet peck on the cheek out of the blue. Whenever we were out of the van, we engaged in very public displays of affection, and always referred to each of the wives as Mrs. Lloyd

While we traveled and did our sightseeing, we did discuss some things we'd like to do with our future. Nothing was pressing. With what Carol and Riekie had saved over the years and the windfall from Ben, our financial future at least was secure. How best to utilize those assets was another thing. One thing we did decide was to set up individual trust funds for each child's education. The older children would get a larger seed amount so they would have approximately the same amount upon graduation from high school as the younger ones at current rates of return.

We also discussed what to do about housing. In the past we always thought the farm house was a big house, but with only three bedrooms after the modifications Diane and I had made, it wouldn't be enough for the size and gender mix of the family we envisioned. Even if we had no more children after the three on the way, it would be tight quarters. But Riekie would have at least one more, and Carol said she wanted more. Diane wasn't sure with three now, but she kept her options open, especially being the youngest.

The mortgage would be up for renewal soon. We decided rather than renew it, we would pay it off. I mentioned that I had some ideas for housing that would require us to build, rather than add on to the existing house. Some of Ben's money could be used for that. I told them to think about what each of them wanted in a house, as long as we had a master bathroom similar to what Carol had in the Bragg Creek house. I still loved that huge shower, and told them the one at home was big until I saw that one. The other thing I wanted was a huge kitchen, not quite a fully industrial one, but pretty close. We still wanted it to be a fun place like our kitchen always was. The girls laughed, and said they wanted the best equipment we could afford, and the hominess was a simple matter of design, decoration and our presence.

What all to incorporate into a new house became the topic of the day almost, and occasioned lots of laughing and fun as different suggestions were put forward. Some were outrageous just for the pure fun of being able to consider them. We wanted a big family house, not a mansion.

Other discussions and topics we considered revolved around assets, especially as the daylight waned and we moved away from the scenic wonders of Lake Superior and the North Channel of Georgian Bay on Lake Huron. How best to ensure equal ownership where there was only one legal wife. Diane even offered to divorce me and then change her name the way Carol and Riekie did so that all three had equal status. That was a non-starter with the other two wives.

We decided to seek legal counsel on this one, only agreeing that everything we owned was community property, whether real estate or funds in the bank. Our lives would be a jumble of legalese for the next several months as we sorted it out. The exceptions to the joint community property were the wives' jewelry, my guns and items specifically gifted to individuals.

The issue of what children were whose also came up. As I was the father of all, I was responsible for all. Again we decided to seek legal advice and maybe do a little research on other known multiple marriages. That probably meant checking out the folks in Salt Lake City and maybe contacting Beth for the names of some of the people in her book. It would probably only become an issue if one of the mothers passed away, or if I did (Perish the thought, but a possibility.) while we still had minor children. Divorce was not a possibility we would even consider after what we had been through already. We also thought we should look into all of us being assigned legal guardianship to all of our children so any one of us could deal with emergencies when a legal parent was unavailable.

The issues of assets, children, and trust funds were so important we decided to keep some minutes of our discussion on these topics that we would all sign as a document to present to the lawyer when we saw him. Carol, with her experience as a legal secretary was immensely helpful, and got the job of keeping the minutes. She had everything down almost verbatim in a very legible and attractive hand. We all teased Riekie about a doctor's hand writing, but anything my blonde bombshell ever wrote out for me, like the diaries she kept of the twins, was always in neat, legible script. She teased right back, saying she never took the special course in illegible handwriting for physicians.

A last item from yesterday's intensely emotional trip down nostalgia lane was raised. How do we prevent ourselves from falling into the trap of losing the friendship perspective? Rather than commit to paper, we repeated and augmented our matrimonial vows when all four of us swore before the others and the Goddess that we would be friends before anything else and would always discuss any issue, large or small. If somebody had a beef, they were to come out with it. We were no longer so naïve as to not realize that we wouldn't have disagreements, regardless of how much we loved and liked each other. Face it, four people living in close contact will get on each other's nerves from time to time. It happens even in the best of monogamous marriages.

These were things we had never seriously considered as teens, but now we needed to. Of course, when we were teens, we didn't really need to because the situations hadn't arisen yet except in some nebulous form that said we would have to deal with them someday. The issue of children's parentage, housing, and ownership of assets were prime examples of the future looking after itself as a situation arose. With our total reconciliation, those situations were upon us now and needed to be dealt with and soon. We had no illusions or delusions regarding these issues.

By the time we arrived at the day's destination, we were thoroughly exhausted. It was a very long day with lots of exciting scenery, hard driving and our rather productive planning for the future. There was still a lot to be done, but we had laid the ground work. We were all rather pleased with ourselves by the end of the day.

Our third and final overnight stop was SudburyOntario.

At Sudbury, we grabbed the first motel we came to. It was getting a little later than we liked to be out, so we didn't waste any time looking for anything better. Like our first night in Brandon, we got what they euphemistically call a 'double room' with two double beds and no cot for the twins. The motel didn't look like much, but it was clean and the beds were firm. Exhausted from the extra long day on the road, we didn't care if we were a little crowded.

We bathed the kids and put them to bed straightaway. They had managed to stay awake for almost the entire trip, but were a little cranky by the time we arrived. They were out before they touched the pillow.

We called Bob and Karen and let them know we had arrived safely in Sudbury. Tomorrow we would be home, and would call to let them know when we got there. Next, we called home, told them where we were, and what time to expect us tomorrow. It would be a much shorter day. If we got away by seven, we'd be home by early afternoon unless we ran into heavy snow squalls in the snow belt along Hwy 69 off Georgian Bay, always a possibility, especially at this time of winter before the bay freezes over. Our conversations were relatively brief. We just wanted to get our heads down. The motel didn't offer a wake up service, but there was an electric alarm radio, so we set it for six.

After riding in the van all day, we were all feeling a little cramped and grungy. The small bathroom was barely big enough for two, but we managed, showering in pairs -- Diane and I, then Carol and Riekie. The shower refreshed us and took away some of the stiffness from sitting in the van. As usual, I was the last leaving the bathroom. With us showering, and bathing the kids tonight, unless we got into some heavy sex again, we wouldn't need a shower in the morning, getting us off to an early start.

Carol was in one bed with the twins, while Diane (in the 'cuddle' spot) and Riekie were sharing the other with me. It was a snug fit, but as neither Diane nor Riekie is all that big, we were quite comfy, especially me, snuggly ensconced between two warm female bodies. <Grin> I kissed all my lovelies good night, and settled down with Diane snuggly nestled into my right side, Riekie curled into my left. We were all soon sound asleep.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, I awoke to heat and wetness at my groin. I half expected to see Riekie riding me. Instead, in the dim light coming from outside, I made out two forms under the covers, and both Riekie and Diane were missing from my arms. The two shapes were busily sucking, stroking, and licking me to full erection. When I reached down and touched their heads, they threw back the covers, looked at me and grinned happily. Then the two of them went back to their business of pleasuring me.

They sucked and licked and kissed, alternating between them which had my shaft in her mouth and which was playing with my balls, making a game of it. I lay back and simply enjoyed the extreme pleasure of having two horny females giving me an incredible blow job. Riekie had always, from her very first time, given expert head, taking to it like a duck to water. Diane had only started recently, but was a quick study. Now I had the two of them working my member expertly. I noticed as they sucked and licked on me, they each had a hand busy in their hot little snatches.

I wasn't long reaching my climax. As their lips, tongues and hands teased and stimulated my throbbing joint, the sensations grew more intense, and my hips started pumping. My balls lifted and tightened to the base of my cock as I felt that familiar bittersweet pain of release building in my temples. They sensed the approaching explosion, backed off, delaying it, then took me even higher. They repeated this a number of times, taking me almost to release, then easing off until I was almost screaming for relief. Together they jacked and stroked the shaft while the two of them licked and sucked on the knob. In the end, having two tongues flicking around and in the slit was too much tactile sensation, producing the inevitable flooding result. As my own orgasm approached, the jerking of their hips from their own hands became more frantic.

Suddenly my balls heaved and spewed. My cock swelled and hardened even more in their hot grasp as it erupted, squirting gob after gob of thick, creamy white semen into their eager mouths. Because neither could form a tight seal, much plastered their faces. As I spewed out my wet load, their own orgasms exploded on them, but they never missed a beat, moaning their pleasure as I shot into their mouths. My hips slowed and the squirting dwindled to just an ooze from the tip. Like kittens lapping cream, they licked the pearly drops of spilled semen from each other's faces completely clean. They exchanged a hot kiss, and I saw them pass my seed between them.

They bent to my sated penis and sucked and licked anything they could from my wilting member then kissed each other passionately one more time and crawled up beside me, bringing the covers back with them and snuggled in tight on either side. I kissed each of them sweetly, tasting myself on their lips. They cooed quietly then both fell fast asleep, each with an arm draped cross my chest. Except for their moans as they came and their soft coo as they snuggled up, not a sound had been made. What an incredible experience!

I looked over to the other bed, and saw Carol watching us intently, one hand busy between her legs, the other mauling her breasts. As I watched, her hips thrust forward and her body shook and convulsed in a self-induced orgasm. When her breathing slowed, she smiled sweetly at me and whispered, "I love you." I returned the silent gesture with my own huge smile. Then she rolled over to cuddle the twins and soon I heard the soft sound of her breathing as she slept.

If it wasn't for the pleasant after glow of a massive orgasm, I thought I might have been dreaming, I drifted back to sleep, two lovely little cum kittens curled snugly into me. I swore I could hear them purring contentedly.

I awoke to the annoyingly raucous sound of the alarm. I heard Carol curse the electronic racket as she slapped the button to shut it off. To my right, I gazed into a pair of beautiful brown eyes brimming with love. I kissed her sweetly and tasted some of last night's adventure still on her lips, then turned and kissed Riekie, tasting the same on her lips as I gazed into those wonderful blue eyes so full of intelligence and love.

"Good morning sweethearts." I pulled them both tight, my morning woody tenting the bed cloths. "Mmmm! You two feel so warm and cuddly, I'm not sure if I ever want to get up."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.