Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 80

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 80 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

We must have been more tired than we thought, because we slept right through. I woke about six, according to my watch, spooned with Carol. My right hand cupped a succulent breast, my left comfortably caressed her pregnant tummy, and a rather prominent morning woody was comfortably tucked between her thighs. I kissed and licked her lightly on the back of the neck. She woke, and turned her lips to me for a kiss.

"G'morning, Beautiful Wife."

"G'morning, Handsome Husband. Oooo! I still like that! That's still the best way to wake up!"

She felt my erection between her thighs and moved her hips suggestively. She was already wet, and I slid easily in her slickness. "Ooooo! I like that too. But I think I like it better here." She reached down to her pussy, found the tip of my boner, and guided it to her entrance. We adjusted our hips a little, and as I slid comfortably into her tight, wet depths, she moaned appreciatively. "Ah! Mmmmmm! That's better! So-o-o go-oo-ood! Mrs. Pussy would like her breakfast now, please."

In the spoon, I felt like a long, lazy fuck, and that's what I gave her. She loved it! All too soon though, the inevitable result of man and woman joined took us over. I rutted into her and she rutted back. My hand moved from her tummy to her muff, matted from last night. I found her clitty and strummed as I pounded into her. Carol's soft moans became grunts of urgency.

"Uh! Uh! Harder! Faster! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

My hips thrust and bucked, jerking my throbbing cock in and out, sawing at her clasping pussy. Carol's vaginal muscles squeezed and gripped, sending indescribably delicious sensations rocketing through my body. I felt that old familiar tension start to build as my balls tightened and pulled up against the base of my penis. Carol's hips bucked more furiously into mine as I fingered and teased her hot, hard nubbin. The clasping and clenching of those marvelous inner muscles intensified. We caught the wave and rode it together toward a thundering crash on a distant shore, Carol's cries echoing around the room.

"YES! YES! OGOD! YES! OGOD! OGOD! DAVID! FEED MRS. PUSSY! FEE-EED HERRR!"

My own grunts competed with hers.

"UH! UH! OH, HON! IT'S GONNA BE BIG! UH! UH! UH!"

The wave started to crest, our hips thrusting and grinding as my raging member plundered her seething, molten depths. The bed rocked and shook, our cries and grunts shattering the early morning silence.

"OGOD! OGOD! DAVID! I'M CUMMMMINNGG! OGOD!"

"UH! UH! UH! CAR-OL AN-NE! CUMMMMMMIIINNNGGG!"

The wave crested and broke, sundering on the beach. I drew back and slammed home in one last powerful thrust, holding as my balls erupted geyser upon geyser of salty white baby batter to surge up and through my jerking, bucking cock. My rampaging penis stiffened even more, swelled and spat over and over and over, spewing what felt like gallons of thick, creamy goop into her greedy, clutching tunnel. My spend gushed against her already gravid womb and splashed back, eddying around the base of my penis and dribbled into the cleft of her sweet cheeks. As I squirted and squirted, Carol's muscles clenched and clamped, milking out every drop of cum from my body. Her whole body shook and quaked in a series of massive convulsions as her hips slammed back into mine and she screamed, making last night's scream seem a mere whisper.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! DAAAAAAAAAAVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!! AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

I collapsed back onto the bed, momentarily exhausted, gently withdrawing my still erect morning hard-on from her pulsing sheath with a wet sucking sound. Carol's hips still rocked gently as she caught her breath. She rolled over to cuddle against me. We kissed tenderly and snuggled in post coital bliss. As my senses slowly returned, I became aware of two sets of eyes, one a dazzling blue, the other the most amazing brown, watching us in stunned amazement.

Riekie gasped, her hand busy in her gorgeous blonde muff. "Hot! So goddamn hot! If I was wearing panties, I'd hafta change 'em!" She gasped and shuddered as she brought herself to climax on her own fingers.

Diane was no better off. She stared, her own hand busy between her legs. 'Hot! I guess so! You guys are the originals!" She too, gasped and shuddered as she came to her own ministrations.

Carol giggled. "Rascal, our Sweet Prince sure fed Mrs. Pussy more Precious Stuff than she could eat today! She's an absolute mess!" She rolled to her back, drew her knees up and flopped them open. "Look!'

Riekie and Diane scrambled around to see. Diane exclaimed, "Eeeew! What a gawd awful mess! I'm not eating that! You need a bath! Waddaya think, Princess?"

Riekie's little girl poked her head out to see what all the fuss was about. "Eeeeww! Ras-cal made a re-al aw-ful mess this time! Poor Mis-sus Pus-sy! She's all fill-lled up! Yup! Her pret-ty curls are all yucky! Ewww! She needs a bath! Yup!"

I just had to see for myself. I sat up and turned to look. They were right. Carol's pussy was a complete, utter glorious mess. Her beautiful brown curls were matted and crusted with a mixture of old and fresh spunk. A thin glaze of dried fluids adorned her inner thighs and a thick stream of heavy white fluid oozed and seeped from her gaping opening, dribbling between her cheeks and onto her towel. I was inordinately proud of myself, thinking back to our first time. Carol asked me. 'Waddaya think, Mr. Man?"

I laughed, "They're right! She's a mess! A beautiful, sexy, awe-inspiring, glorious mess! And you know what? We made that mess! Rascal, your Sweet Prince, me, and you! We did it! What a team! That is one well-fucked pussy, even if I do say so myself! But you do need a bath, I think..."

Riekie giggled, "We're all showering together today! So we better get to it before the kids come barging in here."

I turned back around and gave Carol a sweet kiss. "C'mon, Mommy Carol, bath time."

The girls had set out some robes for us the night before, which we threw over our arms as the four of us headed for the shower. It got a little crowded around the toilet with the three of them jockeying for position to steer the morning woody as I relieved myself. Having three warm hands holding me was a new and wonderful treat. Now there were three looks of mild disappointment as the morning erection followed the urine down the drain.

Each girl took a turn relieving herself as I got the shower running and set to temperature. I had three giggling squirming females coming on my hands before we were done. To have three salacious young women wash and suck my penis to erection and orgasm was to die for. We'd never done bukkake before, (Normally I think it's degrading to a woman to blow all over her face.) but with three of them, it was the only way they could share the 'wealth' — so to speak. They squealed and giggled in delight as my hips jerked and shook, squirting out another enormous quantity of white, sticky fluid toward their eagerly waiting mouths. What they didn't catch directly, they eagerly licked off each other's faces like cats preening and bathing.

It might be the novelty of three of them behaving so erotically in innocent abandon that stimulated me so quickly and voluminously after that monumental orgasm of a few minutes ago, but I wondered if the house wasn't also becoming saturated in that dangerous pheromone... My last act in the shower was to plant a wet kiss on all three beautiful pussies, giving each hard little nubbin a flick with my tongue. Carol was last, and got the full treatment. Her opening still leaking a little, I got a taste of myself with hers.

I stepped out of the shower and toweled each of my beauties as they came out, wrapping them in that warm cuddly feeling I get when drying My Girls (My Girls!). All three ganged up and toweled me until I thought I'd dissolve in the warmth of their love. With only three sinks and four people, there was the usual friendly shoving match to see who got to use them, but we managed, and all got our teeth brushed and hair combed with lots of tickling and giggling. Not knowing if the kids were up yet, we slipped on our robes before re-entering the bedroom.

As we stepped into the bedroom I saw two small forms snuggled on our bed. They saw us emerge from the bathroom, and bounded up, giggling and squealing. "Mommy! Daddy! Mommy Carol! Mommy Diane! You guys are funny! You make lots of happy tickle noises!"

We laughed with them, hugging and kissing in the light of another new day. "Good Morning, Angels!"

From down the hall, another earsplitting scream rattled through the house. D.J. giggled. "Unca Bob and Karen make lots of noise, too!" Her sister nodded. "Yup!

Carol giggled. "How many's that now? Three?"

I hugged her. "Nope. Four I know of. I heard them again just after you guys went to sleep."

Diane spoke up, her face one huge grin. "Guess again. That brings it up to five. They woke me up about two."

Riekie was hysterical. "Then it's six! They woke me up about five. He got a helluva screech out of her that time!"

Carol rolled around on the bed, fit to be tied. "David! He's going for your record!"

"Hmmph! If Princess hadn't been in such a damn rush that morning I'da had another notch on my bedpost! Guess we can't count September, eh?"

"No, Dear, we can't. Two reasons — it wasn't a 'first night', and you had the extra stimulation of all those pheromones, remember?" She had another laughing attack.

"How can I forget? My dick still aches <Tillsonburg! Tillsonburg!... > when I remember what over stimulation can do to you." (I don't know why, but whenever I hear someone, including myself, say a body part still aches, I hear Stompin' Tom Connors' gravelly voice singing 'Tillsonburg! Tillsonburg! My back still aches when I hear that word... ') Riekie looked a little non-plussed. She hadn't heard the 'broken Rascal' story yet. Diane laughed and laughed.

Carol recomposed herself from her laughing fit. "I'm going to knock on their door and let them know it's time to get up before they get going again."

Carol slipped out. Presently we heard the soft tap of her knocking on their door then Carol said, "Time to get up, Robert. We have a busy day ahead." A pause; then. "OK. Be right back."

Carol came back all smiles. "Show time, ladies — all of us." The three of them got as serious as they could (I think they were a little nervous.), straightened their robes so they were presentable, and marched off to do their duty. I was left babysitting. We heard the soft knock on the door, then the sound of it opening and closing. The twins sensed something important was happening. I sat on the foot of the bed, waiting for My Girls to return with a child sitting nervously on either side, hanging onto my arms.

In a few minutes, we heard Bob and Karen's door open and the sound of voices and happy giggles. Our women returned all smiles. Carol carried a folded towel very carefully. When they closed the door, Carol presented the towel to me, and very formally stated. "I am their Witness, and I say to you now, that Robert Scott and Karen Michelle Roberts' love has been fully, repeatedly, extremely enthusiastically, and noisily consummated. What I didn't see, I heard. I present this towel as evidence and proof."

I accepted the towel from her as Riekie and Diane stepped up in turn and each declared they had seen the evidence directly that their love had been consummated. I spoke. "Will you three bear witness to this before the Priestess of the Goddess?"

In unison, they replied. "We will!"

"Very well. Carol Anne Lloyd, as First Wife, please keep this evidence safe until such time as it can be returned to Karen Michelle. I think she'll want to give it to her grandmother." Before handing it back to Carol, I looked at the towel. It was soaked, with a bright red stain in the centre. For the number of times it had been come upon, it wasn't as wet as I would have expected from one of my three, but was still very wet.

There wasn't much evidence of semen except mixed with the red. Curious, I asked the girls. "Did you see Karen Michelle?"

Diane blurted, "Did we ever! She's as brazen as Mrs. Lloyd! And proud as punch talking about what a well-fucked pussy looks like! It's really pretty, too!" <giggle>

"Did you see much semen?"

Riekie looked thoughtful. "Some, but not as much as you would expect, David, from six times. And she looked to be closed tight, not open like Carol Anne this morning." She looked concerned, her medical background kicking in. "Do you think Robert may have a problem?"

'Hmmm! Did Karen Michelle say anything else?"

Carol replied, "I think I know where you're going with this, David. No, she didn't say anything else except how happy she was. She had a real glow to her, though. Muffin and I'll look closer at breakfast time, though."

Riekie was curious what we were talking about. "What's all this about?"

"I think Karen Michelle is a four percenter. I suspect she may be pregnant — she hardly leaked a drop. If she's not, she's awfully close. That might not be unusual for doing it once or twice, but after six times, there should be quite a bit. And remember, we only know of the six we heard. Even then, six times in one night is most unusual for any thirty five or thirty six year old man. I could only do it under the most stimulating of circumstances, eh Carol Anne?

"Then, this morning, after a massive orgasm in bed which should have left me drained for at least a couple hours, I was able to go again in quantity in the shower only a few minutes later. I wondered then if I wasn't under the influence of pheromones. Karen Michelle has been here since four thirty or so yesterday. The house is sealed for the winter, electrically heated, no outside air getting in. If she is/was producing those special pheromones, the house is probably getting close to saturation by now. It only took Carol Anne a few hours to saturate the air at Pie and Jo's house in September. Carol Anne, to be on the safe side, we better air the place out, especially their room. If she 'caught', as I suspect, her production will fall off sharply, but what's left could still be dangerous."

Carol and Diane understood, and started getting dressed. Riekie still seemed like she was missing something. "David, I know a little about pheromones; current research shows them only to be an attractant, but you make them sound dangerous."

Carol and I took the time to tell the 'broken Rascal' story and explained what had happened to me when exposed to an overdose of the pheromones, and how women of the Old Ways produce them in super abundance. When we finished, she still seemed skeptical, but I assured her the result was very uncomfortable, and Carol told her it scared her half to death. In the end, we told her to check with Mom and possibly Beth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.