Reprise
Chapter 78

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 78 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Christmas, 1985, the first Christmas dinner of the reconstituted Lloyd family was a huge success, remembered fondly for many years to come. It was the first time we sat down to dinner as a family. Diane supervised the seating. She placed me at the head of the table. On my right she placed Riekie, K.P., D.J and Jamie and on my left Carol, herself, Karen and Bob with Robbie at the other end, facing me.

Once we were seated, Carol, as First Wife, had us all join hands then asked Diane, as Mom's apprentice, to say thank you to the Goddess. Diane pleased me with her eloquent prayer, thanking the Goddess for good food, good friends, and good fellowship. She asked Her to bless our meal, and the new love found in our midst this day.

When Diane finished her prayer, all three wives brought the food to the table and we passed it around farm-style. We ate to our fill, some maybe a little past full. The food was excellent, the company better. We enjoyed a fellowship and camaraderie few families seem to achieve. We got to know Robbie and Jamie better and learned a little of what they planned for their lives. Both had girl friends, but nothing really serious. Robbie was working at a job with a future. Jamie would graduate this year and had a job in his field waiting. They said they'd spent Christmas Eve together and had celebrated Christmas morning the same way.

Carol thought that was a lonely way to spend Christmas especially under the circumstances, when they could have been with us. They said they preferred it that way, and thought they'd be intruding on our family time. They had each other, and knew they'd be with us for the best part — 'Mom's famous Christmas feast'. They said they were going to their respective girlfriend's later in the evening, and for us not to be upset when they left early.

Karen was quiet at first, but soon opened up, laughing and giggling with the rest of us. We had to fill her in about the boys' father, Ben, passing away on Christmas Eve, hence them wanting to be together for their private moments. She seemed confused that Carol was married to me, but was also their step-mother, but didn't press the point. Bob told her quietly it was part of the long and involved story he told her he'd share with her another time.

She did note all the hand holding and touching amongst the four of us, though, and commented that we acted like newlyweds instead of a family with two six year olds and one on the way. We laughed and told her there were four children in all, with two still at home in Ontario, and there were actually three on the way — Carol was carrying twins, and Diane was pregnant too. Then we told her in effect we were newlyweds, having just reconstituted our family and tied a new knot just last night.

She seemed to have absolutely no difficulty with the concept of multiple marriage, and knew what we meant when we 'tied the knot'. She seemed thoroughly confused by the connections to Ben and Ontario, but again, Bob told her to be patient. It was another part of our 'unusual' family story he promised to tell her if she 'hung around'. Karen leaned her head on his shoulder saying she'd 'hang around' as long as he wanted. The girl appeared to be definitely smitten.

We turned the talk away from us and found out more about her. She was from Vancouver, where her parents still lived. She wasn't close to them, but she did try to get home for Christmas if work allowed. She'd gone to university in Calgary and just never left after graduation. She said there wasn't much call for a General Arts B.A. in a town rich with M.B.A., s, geologists, and engineers unless you wanted to be a teacher, which she didn't. She'd worked at various jobs since graduation and picked up a few more courses.

She got wistful and said she'd always felt an emptiness like she was looking for something, but didn't know what, which kept her kind of drifting through the world. She said she didn't make friends easily and had dated, but never had a serious relationship with any man. I was amazed that such an attractive girl didn't have more suitors. She said there were always guys hitting on her, but they always seemed to want only one thing. So far, even the 'nice guys' she'd dated hadn't had that certain spark to take a relationship past a few dates. Time just seemed to slip by, and the next thing she knew, she was crowding thirty with little or nothing, including friends or a boy friend, to show for it until today. She seemed like a very lonely person.

We asked how it was that she knew so much about the Old Ways. She said her grandmother was a witch who taught her, but her folks had become born-again Christians. She embraced the First Religion, which was why she and her folks were no longer close — they were always trying to convert her. We were the first she'd met since leaving home that practiced as she did, and was really surprised when Carol had asked Diane to say a prayer as an apprentice. That, to her, implied we knew a Priestess, because from what her grandmother taught her, only priestesses took apprentices.

It shook her to learn there was a temple right here in Calgary, and we knew the Priestess, but Diane was actually apprenticed to our mother. When I said our mother, Karen looked at us really strangely until I explained that Mom and Dad had basically adopted My Wives as well as being their in-laws.

We were almost finished eating. I was curious what Karen meant when she said she had no friends or boy friend 'until today'. She hugged Bob's arm tightly. Her eyes shining, almost in tears, she said, "Let me backup a day, for somehow it starts there. Yesterday I saw the most amazing thing I've ever seen, which was basically an awakening for me.

"I saw a man walk up behind a matronly appearing customer, and say something to her before she saw him. She threw herself into his arms and kissed him, one of the most passionate, sensual kisses I've ever seen, like she hadn't seen him for many years, but was taking up where they left off. Then another, very beautiful, younger woman, obviously with the man, who had to be introduced to the first one, suddenly kissed her as passionately as the first kiss with the man, like they'd been lovers for a long time rather than what appeared to be strangers who just met.

"The way I was raised, I should have been shocked and outraged at the intimacy and overt sexuality of those kisses. I was shocked, but rather than being outraged, I felt a sudden joy for these people and sensed a rightness to what I'd seen, that somehow an old wrong was being put right. I must admit I was actually 'turned on' too. <blush>

"That was the last vehicle we had, so with nothing to do, and out of curiosity, I watched the three people as they walked away. I saw the first lady introduce two small children to the man and the second lady. There was a short pause and suddenly those children were all over that man, calling him Daddy, when it was obvious from his actions he didn't know them. Of course, you know who I saw. After they left, I felt great the rest of the day, and had a feeling something wonderful was going to happen.

"Today, that first lady came back to my kiosk, but instead of the matronly professional I saw yesterday here was an amazingly beautiful, vibrant young woman just oozing sexuality. With her was a nice looking chap she introduced as her brother, who would be helping her drive the van. I looked at him just to say hello when the most wonderful, incredible, miraculous thing happened!"

She looked at Bob, locking his eyes with hers as she continued; obviously this part of her story was for him. "As I looked up to say hello, our eyes met, and it was like a million volts of electricity passed between us. Suddenly the emptiness I'd felt all my life was gone, filled with the certain knowledge that I'd found what I was looking for! I KNEW right then, that My Man, the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was right there in front of me. I was speechless! He seemed to have had a similar reaction, too, but I wasn't sure. I was certain that once our business was complete, I'd never see him again. I panicked, completely flustered at that thought.

"Then the lady excused herself to the washroom, and while she was gone, that wonderful man chatted me up and asked me out. I was walking on a cloud! As they were leaving, the man asked me in fun if he could have a 'Christmas kiss'. Well, I've never experienced anything like that kiss, not ever, although I saw two of them the day before... <giggle> I think... NO! I know I'm hopelessly, deeply, irretrievably in love with that man I met today."

The expression on Bob's face was one of pure enraptured joy. When she leaned into him and gave him a soul kiss, I thought he was going to pass out.

When she released Bob from her toe-curling kiss, Karen turned to the rest of us. "Like I said, until today, I had very few friends here. After that incredible experience with that amazing man, I couldn't wait until tomorrow night to see him again. To my utter surprise he called me not an hour later! I was sure he'd had second thoughts and was going to back out, but instead, he invited me to Christmas dinner with his family. I wasn't sure if I should accept. Not many people want a stranger in their home for such a family occasion, but then, something told me I would be welcome, so I accepted.

"I was totally unprepared for what I found. Not only was I welcome, the minute I walked in, I felt like I was home! I was treated like royalty and a long-lost family member all rolled into one, and to put icing on it, I met five, count 'em, five of Her Princesses all under the same roof. They treated me like a somebody, somebody they cared deeply for! When the two smallest Princesses told me a little of the story of how they knew but didn't know their Daddy, I felt privileged to have that knowledge shared with me!

"I probably sound silly going on like this, but today I think I found everything that has ever been missing from my life. Good friends, a warm loving family, and most importantly, the man I want with me forever." She turned to Bob caressed his cheek, looked straight into his eyes, and said very softly, "Robert Scott, I love you. I'm yours forever if you'll have me."

Poor Bob! Her revelation was so open, stunning and so close to his own, he couldn't speak (I knew the feeling -- been there, done that, got a t-shirt.). He was quiet so long I could see Karen start to panic, tears running down her lovely face. Carol knew exactly what she was feeling, and moved to go to her. I put my hand on hers and stopped her. She looked at me questioningly and I mouthed, "Remember?" She hesitated, nodded, and relaxed into her chair.

Presently, Bob shook himself out of his daze, and took Karen into his arms. "Why the tears, My Love? Your experience was almost exactly the same as mine. Of course I'll have you — I want nothing else. It just takes a few seconds for GOOD news to percolate into my brain sometimes. Karen Michelle Roberts, I love you, and to borrow one of David's ways of carving things in stone: I tell you three times — I love you! I love you! I love you! Now let's wipe those tears away. This is too happy a time to waste crying."

He tightened his arms around her and gave her the soul-kiss of soul-kisses. I think he sucked the poor girl's soul right out of her. By this point, they were oblivious to the rest of us, and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. The twins were mesmerized by what they had just witnessed, and I noticed that everyone, from Diane on my extreme left, to Robbie at the other end of the table, had joined hands in a chain of fellowship.

Karen recovered from her panic attack at Bob's words and that mind-wrenching kiss. He found a tissue in his pocket and gently wiped away her tears. Karen spoke softly again. "Oh, Robert, I love you so much! How can this be? I only met you at noon."

Bob laughed, holding her close and kissed her tenderly. "Ask David and Carol Anne. They're the experts. It happened to them when they were sixteen, and look at them now. Princess and Muffin tell similar stories. It's all part of that incredible tale I have to tell you, but you'll still need Kleenex."

We all laughed, and they just cuddled. Carol took this opportunity to move things forward again. "I know you two lovebirds probably don't care, but if I could get some help to clear the table, there's still dessert and coffee."

Diane and Riekie got up and quickly cleared from the table. While Carol got the dessert trays of Christmas treats on the table, they served the coffee. Over coffee and dessert, I asked Robbie about the funeral plans, explaining we wanted to drive back to Ontario for New Year's Eve if it didn't delay us past Friday.

He said the memorial service was tomorrow at two, and a limo would be here for us around one thirty, which fit our plans perfectly. Ben was to be cremated, so there wouldn't be a committal service, just a quiet closed casket memorial at a small chapel only a few blocks away. Like us, they'd already said goodbye to Ben, but felt a small service should be held for friends. He asked if I would say a few words, although I'd only met him in person once. I was humbled and honoured. They'd been on the phone most of the day letting people know about Ben and the time and location of the service.

After dessert, the ladies shooed us out of the kitchen so they could cleanup. They said we'd have a tree with the boys when the cleanup was done. Karen stayed with them, insisting she simply must help. They welcomed her as one of them, and as we men and the kids left the kitchen, I heard the bang and clatter of pots and pans being scraped and cleaned and the sound of the dishwasher starting up. Over the sounds of industry I heard happy female voices and giggles.

Bob and the boys went into the living room with the kids. I excused myself, saying I wanted to work on my eulogy and went into Ben's den. Riekie's diary lay open on the desk. I wanted to read it, but would wait until she finished it. I sat on the well-padded straight chair he had used, leaned back, and let my mind wander over what I knew of Ben and what I wanted to say, making a few notes. I was leaning back, lost in thought, when I heard the door open and close softly, then a warm hand leaned on my right shoulder and a soft body leaned against me. Almost absently, I slipped my arm around her hips as she stood beside me. I knew without looking who was there.

"Penny?" Riekie's soft voice asked, and a pretty blonde head lowered and kissed me sweetly.

"Oh, just trying to get my thoughts together for tomorrow. I only met Ben the man in person once, but in some ways, I felt I knew him better than most. Funny, eh? He was certainly one of a kind, a Prince among men.

"I'll miss our Tuesday phone chats, and although she's not showing too much now, caught up in the rush of events, Carol Anne has to mourn too. Losing a friend, especially your best friend is often harder than losing a family member, because a friend like that owns a part of your soul. When that friend is also family as Ben was to Carol Anne, it makes it even harder. Don't be surprised if some night we wake up to find her crying her eyes out. What're you doing here, not that I mind the presence of a beautiful person of the female persuasion?"

As we talked, my hand idly stroked the back of her right thigh, and she shifted closer.

"Oh, the girls had everything under control. Muffin and Carol Anne got Karen over coffee while they wait for the dishwasher to finish. Carol Anne was telling the 'vision in white' story. I've heard it enough times I didn't have anything to offer, so I excused myself to work on the diary while things are still fresh in my mind."

We drifted off into our own thoughts. I idly petted her thigh, feeling her warmth and smoothness through the light fabric of her gown, my hand easily reaching below her knee. Almost absently, I caressed the back and inside of her right leg from below her knee up her thigh to just below her buttocks. Her skin through the thin cloth was incredibly smooth and warm. As my hand moved up the back of her thigh bunching up her gown, lifting, my fingers curved to stroke the more tender inner flesh. I felt her tremble.

Her hand tensed then relaxed on my shoulder. As my hand went higher, she shifted her weight slightly, allowing her thighs to part so my fingers could move freely, then I retreated back down her leg, fingers trailing lightly. I let my hand trail up and down her leg and thigh like this a few more times, carrying her gown up a little more each time. The heat of her skin increased, and her breathing got faster. Each time my hand got to the highest point of its caress, and started back down, she shuddered a little and moaned softly.

I glanced at her pretty face. She stared into space, biting her lower lip, then leaned down and gave me a long, tender kiss. My hand continued caressing the back of her thigh, carrying the back of her gown ever higher, bunching it around her hips. Riekie shifted her feet, opening her legs, as my hand trailed ever higher toward her apex. Even through the material of her dress I felt the furnace heat of her sex. I caressed the soft, sensitive flesh of her inner thigh as she shifted even more to open herself to my probing. Our lips were still locked in a tender lovers' kiss. I sensed her free hand moving along her body as we kissed.

I moved my hand back down her thigh and discovered her hem had magically climbed well above the knee. I resumed caressing the back of her thigh, trailing up under her hem, caressing her hot flesh. Riekie shifted her feet to an even more open stance as my hand trailed higher toward the fiery heat of her sex. I caressed the soft, moist sensitive flesh of her inner thigh as she shifted even more to open herself to my probing. Our lips still glued together in that sweet lovers' kiss, my fingers found her hot panty covered sex. Panties? I felt my penis lurch and swell. Either she was on her period suddenly, or Riekie had been enjoying her seduction fantasy all day. I was sure it was the latter, else she'd never have let me probe so far, and would have told me.

I gently probed and caressed her through the scanty material of her panties, feeling wetness, heat and invitation. I rubbed and stroked gently as her juices flowed, soaking the light material. She moaned gently into my mouth. My fingers slid inside the leg band of her panties, pushing them aside, and probed into her slit. As my finger brushed her clitty, she bucked, her vulva getting hotter and wetter, and she exclaimed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.