Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 77

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 77 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I took my load of linens to Carol's room. I had to move slowly to balance the candles on top, and so Diane caught up just as I entered the room. She placed her load of robes on top of a dresser then took the candles off the top of my load. I set the linens and towels on the foot of the bed and heard the door close. As I turned to ask her what next, a small package of feminine heat attacked me, latched unto my lips and sucked my soul right out through my mouth in a tongue-suck, cock-throbbing kiss that lasted for about ten years, I think.

As we kissed, her arms around my neck pulled so tight, she almost literally climbed up my body. I dropped my hands to her sweet firm cheeks and lifted, helping her up. Supported thus, she wrapped her legs around me as the passionate face sucking went on and on, and ground her hot little pussy into my now raging hard-on. Her face still glued to mine, Diane dropped her right hand between us and felt my boner through my pants, making me even harder.

I felt her fumbling with my fly, then it was down, and her hot little hand reached in to stroke my bare flesh. I moaned into her mouth as she grasped and squeezed my inflamed penis. She massaged it a couple times then withdrew her hand. I felt her fumbling with my belt and then the button on my pants. When I felt them released, I knew what she wanted. I lifted her away from me a little as her hand worked back in and withdrew my throbbing hard-on. She stroked me a bit then bent my cock down until it slid underneath her into her sopping cleft.

Diane again wrapped both arms tightly around my neck, tightened her legs around me, and worked her hips back and forth, coating my member with her slick juices. The whole time, she kept my mouth imprisoned with hers, moaning into mine. Her arms tightened more as she pulled herself higher. I slid my hands from her lovely butt cheeks more down onto her bare thighs then slid them back up, carrying her skirt upward. My hands on her warm bare bum, I had a better grip. I lifted her, my cock centred beneath her, and I lowered her back onto it, the tip finding her tight opening naturally.

As I entered her hot, tight tunnel, Diane broke from our kiss, gasping, looked into my eyes and breathed, "O-o-oh! Feels so good! Do me, David, Do me good!"

I lowered her down until she was completely impaled, her wonderful muscles pulsating along the length of my engorged rod. I'm sure I've been just as hard other times, but I couldn't remember when (You never can!). My arms were getting tired from holding her weight. Hobbled by my fallen pants, I duck-walked to the bed, and as my knees hit, I leaned forward. Diane realized what I was doing, and let her arms extend, holding my neck with just her hands. As her bum touched the mattress, she let go and dropped her arms behind her to cushion her as she fell backward onto the bed, my cock still buried balls deep in her seething, clasping pussy. She wrapped her legs around mine, locked her heels behind my thighs, and pulled me as deep into her as I could get. She pulled her sweater up, exposing those delectable boobies and started playing with her nipples, moaning.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

Relieved of her weight, I leaned forward, placed my hands on her hips and started to move inside her sweet little body with long, full strokes, gazing into those sparkling brown eyes so full of passion and love. Diane played with her own breasts, squeezing and massaging, tweaking her nipples, smiling in pleasure. Her vaginal muscles gently massaged my skewering penis as I slowly stroked in and out of her beautiful, tight little snatch, our hair mingling each time I bottomed, mashing her hard little nubbin on my pubic bone. I bent my face to her shapely breast, nuzzling a hand aside. She gasped and moaned as my lips sought and sucked her delicious pink nipple.

"Haaahhh! Oh! Mmmmmm! Ni-i-i-i-c-ce!"

All too soon the passion built as we started up that familiar mountain, my strokes becoming shorter, faster, harder. We climbed higher up that steep slope as I fucked into her, our breathing starting to come in gasps. She fucked right back, her hips lifted and pushing, taking, and wanting all my thrusting penis she could get. We climbed still higher, fucking and rutting. We became two animals in a mating frenzy, our hips mashing and slamming. I kissed, nipped, and sucked her sensitive nipples as we humped and pumped together. She moaned and gasped her delight as my thrusting, pounding penis pleased her.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm! Aaaaaa! Yes! David! Yes! Ahhhhhh!"

My hips thrust and pounded my rampaging boner deep and hard into her tight, wet sheath, making wet slurping sounds as my thighs slapped against her hot cheeks. We went further still up that mountain as her muscles rippled and massaged my rutting pecker. Her legs securely locked around mine, I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her into me. I pounded, she humped. We lurched and bucked together. Diane moaned and grunted as I pounded into her sweet pussy.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Mmmmmmm! Uh! UH!!"

We neared the top of the mountain together as I poked and prodded into her steaming depths, her hips humping back into mine, meeting me with perfect timing, our pelvises mashing and grinding together. As I pounded into her, she humped back onto my driving cock, her copious fluids seeping and squishing out, dribbling onto my balls. The summit was close; I felt that familiar bittersweet pain of release building as my balls pulled up tight to the base of my penis in preparation for their discharge. Diane got there with me, her hips writhing and bucking on the bed, her muscles clamping urgently on my length. She laughed and yelled her delight and need, her hands pounding a tattoo on the mattress, her beautiful elvin features contorted with lust and passion...

'OGOD! YES! YES! FUCK ME DAVID! YES! YES!YES! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! FU-UCK MEEE!"

The summit was so close I redoubled my efforts, spurred on by her own urgency. I pumped and ground into her heaving gyrating pulsating pussy. Her muscles pulsed and rippled around my pulsating cock. I drove and thrust, pounding her harder. Her hips pounded back into mine in perfect sync, finishing the fantastic scramble to the top together. My cock swelled even harder. Her muscles clamped tighter. We neared the very peak, the jet stream taking us that last little bit to the climax. Diane's voice rose, begging for release and fulfillment.

"YES! YES! OGOD! OGOD! YES! DAVID! PUSS-SSY'S HUNN-GRYY! FILLER UP! YES! OGOD!"

I pulled out almost all the way then slammed back in. Once! Twice! Three Times! On the fourth hard deep thrust, we reached the very tip of the mountain and stepped off together. I plunged deep into her clutching, clasping pussy and held, mashing her clit hard against me. Diane's muscles clamped and milked, her arms came off the bed and wrapped tightly around my chest. Her legs locked hard and pulled me tighter into her. My head spun and I saw stars. I gasped and grunted.

"Uh! Uh! Muffin, Baby! I'm... Uh!... Cummmmmiiinng! Uh! Uh! Cuuuummmmmiiiiinnnnngg!"

My knees almost buckled as my balls heaved and erupted, squirting geyser after geyser after geyser of hot, sticky creamy sperm deep into her hungry pussy, filling her beyond capacity, some leaking back past my cock, spilling onto my balls. I came and came. It felt like I unloaded a quart or more of my steaming juice. As my cock spit out its first charge of molten white baby goop, Diane's body convulsed hard, quaking and jerking. Her steaming pussy clamped tight around my erupting penis as those marvelous muscles milked and squeezed out every drop of baby batter. Her body shook and quaked each time my surging member squirted its cargo of viscous white fluid deep within her welcoming body. My balls were drenched as her pussy convulsed and squirted its own scalding fluid, her body clasped to mine in a seeming death grip of legs and arms, and she screamed!

"AAAIIIEEEE!! DAAAAAVVVVVIIIIDDDDD!"

My hips still jerking, I collapsed on top of her, gasping, knees shaking. My mouth found hers, and we kissed long and hard, tongues, dueling as my still jerking, spitting penis delivered the last bit of its precious load. Her pussy convulsed and rippled, sucking out the last remaining bits. Our lips still sealed, our breathing slowed, and the kiss became more gentle, loving as my sated penis softened and slipped out of her with a wet sucking sound.

We broke the kiss tenderly, and I raised myself up on still shaky arms and legs, looking down into her beautiful elvin face. Her eyes were moist, full of love and contentment; her skin flushed from head to toe with that distinctive blush of satisfaction and orgasm. I looked deep into those gorgeous brown eyes, and for the third time today, felt the complete and total unreserved love of a woman for me, and my own complete and total unreserved love for her.

Diane whispered, her hands gently caressing my shoulders as we gazed into each other's eyes. "Oh, David, I love you so much! You are my True Love! You know just how to do me best, every time!" She wiggled her hips beneath me, pressing her hot pussy into my flaccid member. "And Pussy says Rascal, her Sweet Prince is her True Love too!" <Giggle>

I kissed her sweetly. "Diane Marie Lloyd, I love you more than I can tell, Words alone aren't good enough." And to the third person today (Significant? You bet!). "Muffin, you are my True Love, my Soul-Mate. I tell you three times — I love you! I love you! I love you!"

Diane, tears in her eyes, locked her arms around my neck and held me in a firm gaze. "You are my True Love and Soul-Mate and I tell you three times, William David Lloyd -- I love you! I love you! I love you!"

I fell into a bit of a reverie as I gazed into Diane's eyes. For the third time today, I had declared my love three times and had it returned three times. Although I had realized the possibility of multiple simultaneous True Loves many years before, and accepted it as reality in my life, I was still constantly amazed at how much I could love each of My girls (My Girls!), and still love them all so completely. The concept was fairly simple, but the reality was wonderfully, satisfyingly, mind boggling. I reveled and basked in the glow of Diane's love as it washed over me and surrounded me like a warm blanket.

Each of My Girls loved me completely, but each of their loves was also different, reflecting their diverse, but similar personalities. Diane's love was warm, nurturing, mothering, but with a deep smoldering passion underlying it all.

Carol's love was passion and heat, given with almost childlike joy, exuberance and extremes of emotion, and totally incomplete without the return. She was the first of my True Loves and held a special place of honour in my heart.

Riekie's love was warm like Diane's, focused entirely on me, giving, always giving, expecting nothing in return. The difference with Riekie? While she loved the other two wives completely and without reservation, I was her One True Love. Her Man, her best friend, was everything to her aside from her children and her wives. I suspected the other two felt the same, but Riekie was the only one who had actually stated it, and emphatically at that

Yet I was deeply humbled and gratified by the one thing I knew they all held in common. All three thought of me as some kind of miracle man or super man. My antecedents didn't hail from Krypton and my name isn't Kal-el, but you'd better not try to tell them that. I knew I wasn't Superman — I was married to three Superwomen, who knew instinctively what buttons to push. They were my strength, not the mystical power of some long dead exploded comic book planet. Still, I did kind of like the fit of the cape...

I returned from my trance, saying a silent word of thanks to the Goddess for the good fortune of these three delectable creatures. Diane giggled, still wrapped warmly around me, her smoldering pussy gently pumping against me. "David, you looked so far away! Where did you go?"

I kissed her luscious, pouty lips tenderly. "Not far, Muffin, my love, not far. I was just lost for a moment, bathing in the total love of the three most wonderful creatures in the universe, counting my blessings and thanking Her for them."

"Oh, David! That's so sweet! I'd love to lay here and cuddle but we came in here to do something sweet for Bob and Karen..."

I sighed, the moment gone now, then grinned. "Hhhhhhh... You're right, Sweetheart. No rest for the wicked, eh? Up'n'at'em!"

I kissed her sweetly one more time then straightened up and stepped back, almost tripping over my pants, which had fallen around my ankles, causing Diane to giggle loudly. I took a long, lingering look as she lay there, her knees still drawn up, her hand idly toying with her pussy. Six months ago, this wanton pose would have been total anathema to my sexy little pixie.

I reveled at the sight of her now. Her sweater was pulled up revealing her sweet, almost teen-like boobies, nipples still erect. Her colourful kilt was hiked over her hips; her knees drawn up and open, showing off that luscious muff with its soft mat of brown curls. Right now, those lovely curls were wet and matted with our combined juices. Her inner thighs glistened with sperm and girl juice. Her small pussy gaped open, the pretty pink inner lips still blossomed petal-like, oozing a stream of white goo that dribbled down between her cheeks over her little pink star and dripped obscenely onto the bed, into a rather large and very wet spot on the sheet. She was an awe-inspiring picture of a well-fucked woman with a very well-fucked pussy. I bent down and placed a wet kiss on her mound, giving her slot a quick lick with my tongue with a light flick to her clitty, tasting both of us.

Diane shuddered at the contact, giggled and asked. "How does she look?"

I straightened again and laughed. "Fan-fucking-tastic, Sweetness! That, I think, is what is called a well-fucked pussy, which makes you, I believe, a well-fucked woman! But we better get you up out of there before we ruin the mattress. The sheet is already soaked."

She dropped her gorgeous legs, but still lay there for a moment gently rubbing her tummy. "Pussy sure feels like a well-fucked pussy. Rascal really filled her up! And I sure feel like a well-fucked woman. I must be with a beautiful new baby growing in me!" She looked at my sated penis and grinned. "Rascal is a real mess. I better clean him up."

Diane slid off the edge of the bed to her knees, come dribbling from her sopping sex and coating her thighs. She promptly took my flaccid member into her mouth and hands. She cleaned me thoroughly, all the while whispering sweet nothings to her friend Rascal. Satisfied with her cleaning job, she kissed my penis on the tip. "There! All clean now! Sleep tight, my Sweet Prince!" Damn these nymphs and their anthropomorphisms! I loved it!

Diane pulled my pants up as she stood, and gave me a quick, tender lover's kiss. I fastened my pants, and offered to clean her. She rubbed her thighs together, and like Carol, said, "No. I want to feel the mess for awhile. It makes me feel all sexy and tingly. I'll clean up a little later." I kind of had a notion how she'd get herself clean...

I helped her pull her kilt down and straighten her sweater. The room reeked of sex. Even though it was one of those super cold western winter days, I opened the window to air the place out while we worked. Cold, fresh air soon filled the room displacing the odour of recent sex. Goose bumps on our arms, we quickly tore the sheets off the bed to minimize damage to the mattress. Fortunately, the sheets were thick and absorbent. Only a tiny spot had marked the mattress. We made up the bed with fresh sweet-smelling linens.

As she went to place the heavy towel we normally put out for the lady, Diane giggled. "What side should I put it on?"

"Your side."

She giggled harder. "But I'm not going to be here with Robert!"

I laughed with her. "No, but Bob is right handed like me. He'll probably want her on his right side, just like I do with you."

"Oh! And if he doesn't? Hmmm... Maybe I'll put down two towels to be safe." And that's what she did.

The bed made up, we replaced the duvet and comforter and then turned the bed down invitingly. Diane laid two terry robes on the foot of the bed, and set out more heavy bath towels in easy reach. She checked the en suite bath and verified there were lots of towels. She went out to the linen closet and returned with a new toothbrush, fresh tooth paste and a cheap but serviceable new brush and comb set. I asked how Carol came to have all this stuff. Diane said Carol told her they kept a few items like that around in case the boys came over and forgot their travel kits. Everything neat and in place, we set out the candles. We didn't light them just yet. One of the girls would slip in later in the evening to light them so they would last all night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.