Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 73

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 73 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Riekie was silent for a few minutes as she thought, a small smile trying to find its way onto her lips. Carol and Diane continued to cuddle and hold her. I sat back on my haunches and watched. There's nothing more fascinating to watch than a powerful mind when it goes to work. You could almost see her sorting, sifting, and cataloguing all her memories of that terrible day. You could tell when she got through the sorting phase and switched to analysis. She closed her eyes and her head cocked to one side, something I'd seen her do when working on a homework question or one of the life puzzles Mom and Dad used to throw at us. Her lips moved as if talking to herself. When she was done, and reached her conclusion, I knew exactly what she'd do, and watched for it. It was such a patented action I didn't think she'd change it one iota from when we were in high school. My patience was rewarded. She did it!

Riekie folded her arms across her chest, paused a moment, looking into space, nodded her head once quickly, and said, "Mm-hm! Yup! Adds up! Let's get this one on paper!"

Gone was the frightened insecure school girl — here was the mature professional I knew she was. Oh, I knew most of the time I would be dealing with the teenager in her, just as with the other two. The teenager part was that which kept them young and their attitudes toward love and sex fresh, pure and innocent, but they had their mature side, too that dealt with everyday issues and major problem solving. I loved their innocence but occasionally it caused problems.

Riekie had arrived at a conclusion. Her eyes refocused on me, bright with intelligence and understanding and her face lit up in a huge smile. "William David Lloyd!" <Uh-oh?>

"Whut."

"You, Sir, are a goddamn genius! You saw the analogy I missed that fit the equation perfectly! That one was perfect! My analytical mind was never happy with the conclusions I arrived at that made me think I was bad. All of my scenarios come up short. You gave me the information and forced me to think, just like you always did. That's one of the things I love so much about you — you make me use my mind."

"What, pray tell, are you talking about?"

"Burglars!"

"Oh."

She giggled (Oh God, I was glad to hear that!). "Don't go dense on me now, David. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I should have known, too, you know? One of the things I had to do when I was in college and residency was work in a Women's Shelter. We were given some basic training in how to deal with rape, and your analogy of the burglar was one of the most powerful yet simple tools we had. I guess I had to hear it from you, though, for it to register. If I'd been raped by some stranger on the street, I might have realized and been able to deal with it, but because the rapist was my own flesh and blood, I missed it. William David Lloyd, I love you! I love you! I love you!"

Before I could respond in kind, she threw her arms around my neck and planted one of those patented tongue-suck wonders on my lips as we fell back onto the bed, pushing Diane out of the way, her whole body melting into mine. My penis, shriveled and forgotten in the emotional turmoil of the last few minutes rose to full attention, poking her in the belly. Instead of shying from it, she ground herself into it.

As we surfaced for much-needed air, I smiled and had to ask. "Did you really want to make love tonight before you froze up?"

She sighed and ground her pelvis into me, her heat causing my already hard penis to ratchet it up another notch. "Mmmmm. That's nice! I haven't felt that in a long, long time! Oh, David! I wanted to more than anything in the world! You don't know how much I've wanted to be with you, even when I knew I couldn't do it."

I kissed her on the tip of her pretty nose, delighted to see her smile sweetly and reach for my lips when I did it. We exchanged a sweet kiss then I looked deep into her eyes again. There was a little doubt there still, but it looked like the deep pain and shame had miraculously disappeared. I had been right to get Riekie's marvelous mind engaged. I'd seen it happen before. Once she arrived at a well-considered conclusion, she could and would change her whole perspective almost instantly.

She ground her pelvis suggestively into mine. "Can we try again? A certain Rascal Sweet Prince seems to think he'd like to, I think." She giggled as she rubbed her curls against my hard-on. "Or would you rather wait 'til morning, it is getting late..."

Carol sat bolt upright in bed on the far side of Riekie. "Riekie Lloyd! Don't you even think of putting it off! David will be a nice guy and say yes, but if you think you can and want to do it now, do it. You'll feel a lot better about yourself in the morning. Trust me... this I know."

Diane giggled from behind me. "Do it, Riekie. If you wait 'til morning, you're gonna have two little ones in here with us, watching and nagging that Santa Claus was here. This I know."

We hardly heard her. Riekie had rolled onto her back and we were already involved in a very sensual kiss, swapping spit and swabbing each other's mouths. The girl who froze at my touch was gone. I explored her breasts with my hand, tweaking and teasing her nipples to burning hardness. My hand left her breast and traveled south, stopping briefly to drop the tip of my little finger into her navel. I worked my finger there, finger fucking that tight little hole, causing her to gasp into my mouth. Her hips ground and churned in her heat.

I moved my hand farther down, playing in her curls. They were as soft and warm as I remembered, the heat rising from her mons almost burning me. I slid my hand lower to the edge of her mound, my finger probing the top of her cleft. I slipped my finger into the top of her slit. It was hot and moist. She tensed briefly at my touch and I pulled back. She whined at the lost contact and lifted her hips trying to regain it. Encouraged by this sign, I slid my finger back into her cleft and wiggled it a round. She moaned happily into my mouth and spread her legs completely. My Girl was back!

I dropped my hand over the edge of her mons, my fingers working in her furrow. She was sopping. I found her clit already hard and popped out of its hood. I strummed it with my finger and her hips pumped and jerked. She tore her lips away from mine, gasping, "Yes! Yes! David! Yes!"

She drew her knees up and let them fall outward, completely exposing herself as her hips started to pump and churn more violently. I continued my exploration of her moist treasure with my fingers, probing into her tight hole. As my finger entered Heaven's gate, she moaned and bucked and I felt hot wetness on my hand. I heard a noise and looked up. Two beautiful sexy women were sitting on their haunches, watching me work Riekie's pussy with my hand.

As Riekie bucked and squirted that first bit of wetness, Carol said almost to herself, "Uh-oh, Forgot the towel. Don't get her too wet, I'll be right back." She bolted off the bed and ran to a cupboard by the hot tub. When she returned, she had three large thick towels. She handed one across us to Diane and laid one beside her. She unfolded the third and passed one end through to Diane under Riekie's raised knees. Carol gave me a quick kiss, grinned wickedly and said, "Ok, go for it."

I dropped my face to Riekie's breasts and tickled with my whiskers, eliciting a shudder and a moan from her. My fingers worked her pussy faster and a little harder as her hips bucked and heaved. I found a succulent nipple and popped it into my mouth, sucking and teasing with my tongue. Riekie's moans got louder and more continuous. My finger worked back into that tight little hole. Riekie always had the tightest vagina, and many years of disuse had allowed it to regain almost all its original virginal tightness. I worked my finger in to the knuckle and wiggled it around.

My mouth worked her breasts, sucking and teasing. I nipped lightly at her nipples. She gasped and bucked. She pulled my face to hers for a passionate kiss.

"Mmmmmmm! Ooooooo! Mmmmmmmm"

My fingers continued to probe into her, tracing the full length of her feminine crevice from the crease of her buttocks to that supersensitive little nubbin at the top. My ministrations had her moaning and groaning into my mouth as we kissed frantically. She was sopping, her juices flowing freely, as wet as she'd ever been.

My fingers continued to probe. I found her virgin-tight opening again, and slid some finger into it, wiggling it around. She was very tight, but well lubricated. She moaned and thrust her hips up to meet the invader. Riekie certainly knew what she liked, and this was it. I worked my finger in to the first knuckle. As I worked my finger into her, Riekie's hips churned and bucked. Her moans into my mouth grew more continuous.

I ended the kiss tenderly, and trailed my lips downward toward her breasts, heaving with her heavy breathing. As I probed her soaking sex and tight opening with my finger, I latched onto a very erect, lovely nipple with my lips and sucked. A spasm went through her entire body. Riekie shook and shuddered in a mini orgasm. She gasped and panted.

My fingers worked in her beautiful little pussy. I worked another one into her hot tight hole. I gently wiggled my fingers, loosening her a little. Her hips bucked and pumped. She moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! O-o-o-h-h y-e-e-es!"

I started to gently finger fuck her tight hole, working my hand rhythmically, my palm pressing her mons, the base of my fingers rubbing her clit. The motion of her hips became more pronounced. She bucked and thrust. Her hands fell away from my head, her fists clenching at her sides, as she succumbed to the sensations coursing through her nubile body.

My finger action speeded up, my hand pressing harder to her mons, fingers rubbing her clit more insistently. I could sense her building to her climax. I worked my fingers in and out, 'round and 'round, building her to a major orgasm. I felt her body start to quiver and tense. Her hips were thrusting hugely now. I continued to stroke, faster and faster. Her moans became little yelps and grunts as she built higher.

"Yes! Uh! Uh! Uh! Yes!"

She was close now. I worked my fingers even faster, as I sucked on her nipple. She started to crest. I grasped her nipple gently in my teeth. As she reached her peak, I pulled sharply and nipped. At he same time, my thumb stabbed down onto her clit and twisted.

Riekie went over the edge. Her hips thrust massively one, two, three times, and then locked, raised a couple inches off the bed. Carol had been watching for this and signaled Diane. They pulled the towel flat underneath her. I heard them both giggling. Riekie was lost in her orgasm. After a brief second, her hips dropped back onto the bed. Her legs went spastic, heels drumming into the bed. My hand was drenched as she squirted, and she SCREAMED!

"Aaaaiiiiiieeeee! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddd!"

Her hips convulsed and jerked several more times. Shocks and aftershocks raced through her body. Her hands pounded the bed. Her legs quivered as her heels drummed. I felt more wetness hit my hand as I slowed the action of my fingers. Her hips seemed to hump harder again. Her whole body convulsed one more time! Her voice came back.

"O GOD! O GOD! OGODOGODOGODOGOD! Uh-uh-uh! O-O-O-O OOO GO-O-O-D!"

Gradually she wound down, her body shaking as smaller spasms rocked her. My God she came hard!

Her eyes were closed, hips still pumping. I just had to see and kiss what I had just touched and probed. I drew my right arm from its place under her shoulders. Rising on both hands, I kissed down her breasts, down her tummy, kissing ever southward. I paused briefly at her navel, and swabbed it with my tongue, causing another spasm to wrack her body. I kissed lower until my face was buried in the curls of her beautiful pure blonde muff. She smelled so sweet. I maneuvered myself between her legs, and lay out between them.

I lifted my face away from her mons, and scooted back a bit so I could get a good look at that wondrous pussy. I kissed the tender, sensitive skin on the insides of her thighs, tickling with my beard. I rose up and filled my eyes. I felt someone move in on each side: Carol on the left and Diane on the right. Carol looked at me and Diane then looked straight into Riekie's gorgeous pussy. She whispered. "She still has the prettiest blonde pussy, but seeing is still believing, no?"

Riekie moaned and tangled her hands in my hair, pulling me upward. "Save that for later! Kiss me, Miracle Man!"

Reluctant to leave the sight of that gorgeous pussy that I knew so well once, but wanted to get reacquainted with, I kissed her directly on the clit. She jumped and yelped. "YIPE!"

I flicked her clit once more with my tongue causing another lurch and yelp, and moved back up her body to join her in a passionate French kiss. We clinched in mindless passion, Riekie's body almost literally burning against me. As we sucked at each others' souls, she moaned into my mouth, and her pelvis ground demandingly against my throbbing erection. Her bush tickled and stimulated. The heat from her mons was overpowering; her nipples, erect, hard, and hot burned my chest. She seemed on fire.

Riekie's hand dropped to my penis, stroking gently. She tugged me toward her. As we came up for air from our torrid mouth crush, she pulled me toward her sex, begging me.

"I've got to have you in me NOW! Don't wait, David, take me! Hurry! It's been 'way too long."

I slipped my hand to Riekie's sex to prepare her for entry. She was soaking and open from my earlier playing in her pussy.

"Oh! David! Just put him in! Sweet Pussy is so hungry! I'm so ready! HURRY! It's been too, too long!"

I mounted and her hand guided me to her opening. I started to enter and felt her tightness surround me. I pushed slow and steady, allowing her to adjust as I entered her body. God! She was so tight, hot and wet! She laughed and yelled her satisfaction as she felt my full length slowly penetrate her tightly gripping pussy.

"At last! Oh Yeah! At La-a-a-st! So-o-o-o Goo-oo-ood!! YES!! YES!! YES!! FILLS ME UP!! AT LAST!"

Riekie's hips thrust up to me urgently, her arms wrapping tightly around me, hands on my butt, pulling me deeper. Her legs wrapped around mine, locking her heels together, and her lips were all over my face. She laughed and cried all at the same time her joy at being loved once again.

Carol and Diane hovered close, kissing us both, their hands stroking and massaging our bodies, increasing our pleasure. Their feathery touches teased and encouraged. A hand gently caressed my balls; that touch forcing my hips to thrust harder and deeper into Riekie's clutching tunnel. I felt her cervix open and welcome me in, nibbling at the tip. I was as deep in my beautiful blonde lover as I'd ever been; the sensations were mind-numbingly exquisite! I'd almost forgotten how wonderful it was to be inside this exquisite creature.

I started to move my hips in long slow thrusts. Riekie's hips thrust back in perfect sync, as if we'd never been apart. Our breathing quickly became faster and harder. Our strokes and thrusts got harder, faster. I felt my pubic bone grinding into her clit as we humped and bucked together. Riekie moaned and exclaimed her delight.

"Ooooooooo! Mmmmmmmm! YES! Deeper! Faster! OH YEAH! DAVID!"

I grunted in delirium as I thrust harder and faster. Someone's fingers caressed my overcharged balls, sending me into a frenzy of motion. Riekie's movements matched mine. We fucked and rutted like wild things. The bed shook and pounded the wall. We fucked and bucked with total abandon, Riekie's yells of encouragement echoing off the walls.

"YES! YES! YES! AT LAST! OH GOD!! DAVID! HARDER! HARRRDDERRR!!"

Somehow I summoned the energy for the last desperate sprint to the finish. My hips thrust and pounded into her with redoubled strength. I felt her building toward her own mind warping climax, and felt my own tumultuous eruption approaching. We rode the crest of a wave ever upward, yelling our passion to each other. I felt it coming. My balls pulled up closer to my body, those tantalizing fingers stroking and stimulating me even more than I could imagine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.