Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 69

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 69 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I found a parking spot, and we all piled out of the van. Riekie sort of knew her way around the hospital, and soon had us pointed toward the main hospital entrance. We checked in at the main information desk and Riekie made the enquiries. She showed her identification, and I heard the receptionist say, "Yes, Dr. Lloyd, Mr. Young is in Palliative Care. His wife is with him. There's no limit on the number of visitors or the length of their stay."

Riekie asked about day care for the children. The receptionist said there wasn't any because of the Christmas break, causing Riekie to roll her eyes skyward. People get sick everyday, regardless of holidays, and families still need to be with them. Young families often need temporary day care, so why wasn't there any today? The receptionist said it was OK to have children with the patients in Palliative Care, so day care wasn't even considered there. K.P. and D.J had latched onto me and wouldn't leave me anyway, so like it or not, they went with us to Ben's room. As we followed the receptionist's directions to the elevator, I asked Riekie. "Dr. Lloyd, not Dr. Scott-Lloyd or Dr. Scott?"

Riekie laughed. "The Scott-Lloyd is for family consumption, especially his, to let him know I am no longer a Scott, and to rub it in. I've been Hendrieka Maria Lloyd since I reached the age of majority, and I made sure he knew of the change. As soon as I legally could, I had my name legally changed. I promised you I would bear your name! I thought you knew already or had figured it out when I reminded you of the rest of my promise. I knew Carol Anne changed hers, but I guess she never knew about me for sure, because even with her I signed the coded one."

We were getting on the elevator as I told her. "You needn't worry about him any more. Did you get the message in September from your aunts about what happened the Friday before the funeral? I hoped you had changed your name, the hints were all there, but I had no way of checking for sure, and as recently as yesterday Carol Anne wasn't sure herself. Everything about us is out in the open with our families now. Even he knows all about us."

Diane was fairly quiet, listening to Riekie and me while we worked our way through the maze of hallways that made up this major Western hospital. She had the twins by the hand and their happy chatter kept her quite occupied.

Riekie sighed and said she got a message on her machine saying the family had divorced and shunned the old man, but didn't get the details; we could talk about that later. Then she became the professional physician and wanted to be brought up to date on Ben's condition. As we rode the elevator and walked the long hall to Palliative, I told her everything I knew. I told her that Ben's original prognosis appeared to be two years, but apparently he kept it to himself that that was the upper limit, until he talked to me when I convinced him to share this knowledge with Carol. I told her Ben and I started talking on the phone just after Dolly's funeral and had instantly become hard and fast friends. I told her Carol would have come home with me from the funeral, but owed Ben her friendship; she would stay with him until the end, and I agreed.

I told her Ben had been failing all fall, and about the increased meds and his growing pain and weakness. I said I wasn't sure what happened yesterday. Carol was so upset, we were only able to get the bare facts from her, but I understood he had been in incredible pain. After running some tests, the doctor had told Carol the cancer had spread like wildfire, he was in the terminal stages, and probably wouldn't last much past today, if that. That was when and why she called us all to her. She said Ben had been conscious when they brought him in, and he expressly asked her to call all of us even before his own sons.

At last we arrived at Palliative Care. We found out later we'd come the long way through the hospital -- the Unit had its own entrance. Riekie stopped at the nursing station, identified herself, and asked to see Ben's chart. The twins broke from Diane and clung to their mother, sensing something dramatic. Riekie waved Diane and me ahead while she spoke quietly with the twins. I heard her explaining why we were here. I looked back to see her hugging them as she talked. We steeled ourselves, held hands, and opened the door to his room. I scanned the room as we entered; Riekie and the twins were a little behind us. What I saw only took a split second to register.

The first thing I noticed was that this was not your typical hospital room. While it had all the modern equipment and monitors, it was a spacious, airy room done in soft warm colours. Besides the bed, there were easy chairs and a comfortable settee for visitors. A TV in the corner and a table with four chairs completed the room. A serious attempt had been made to make the room as comfortable as possible for the terminally ill and the family waiting for the inevitable. It seemed more like a hospital equipped motel room. There was even a small artificial Christmas tree complete with lights.

The second thing I saw was the patient. I had never met Ben, but he looked familiar even in his emaciated state. Diane noticed it too, and nudged me. Then it hit me! This man could have been my brother! Carol had never mentioned the resemblance. I wondered if Ben knew of it. I understood now why she had become so attached to him. They say every person has a double, and I was looking at mine, older, thin, and wasted as he was. Ben appeared to be sleeping, his face turned toward us, as we came into the room. The heart monitor quietly beeped a slow steady rhythm.

The last thing I focused on was Carol herself. She was sitting in a straight-back chair pulled up close to the bed, and was holding Ben's hand. She was the only other person present. She seemed to be dozing herself. Despite the worry and fear, she was beautiful -- her gorgeous hair fell in waves around her shoulders, and you could still see the wonderful glow of pregnancy. She wore a warm sweater that still managed to show off her lovely breasts, obviously braless, and her wool kilt fitted her hips nicely, the split at the wrap revealing an interesting amount of leg. The kilt was an excellent choice, as the wrap around design allowed her to adjust for her swelling tummy. She was only three months gone, but even sitting, she was showing.

I heard Diane gasp beside me, and as I looked at her, her eyes were fixed firmly on Carol. She whispered, "Even more beautiful in person."

Carol bolted at the sudden noise in the room. She didn't see Riekie and the kids as they hung back by the door, but she saw us. A wondrous smile lit up her tear stained face, she jumped to her feet and ran to us, arms outstretched, exclaiming, "Daaavvviiidd!! Muufffiiinn!!"

She ran into our arms, hugging and kissing frantically. She gave me one of her patented tongue-suck mind-wrenching kisses that seemed to suck my toes right up through my mouth, lasting a short lifetime. I felt my penis rising against her, and despite her slight tummy, she ground right back into me, moaning into my mouth. At last we broke from the kiss, and she immediately turned to Diane. "Muffin! Oh Muffin! You're lovelier and sexier than your pictures."

Carol and Diane stood looking at each other, holding hands for a few seconds, then melted together in a soul-searing kiss almost too erotic to watch. I felt a hand touch my arm. Riekie had moved up beside me. I slipped my arm around her as Carol and Diane got lost in their kiss. Riekie leaned into me her breathing fast as she watched this tableau then a small spasm rocketed through her. She breathed, "Hot! So HOT! I really gotta change my panties!" I laughed. Riekie hadn't changed a bit!

I felt a small hand clasp mine and looked down. K.P., her other hand holding D.J.'s, had taken my hand. She asked in the silence of the room, "Daddy? Why is Mommy Diane kissing Aunty Carol?"

I gave her the only answer possible. "Because they love each other very much, Kiddo, and they haven't seen each other in a long time. Do you remember when Mommy kissed Daddy, and she was so happy? It's the same thing."

The sound of voices drew the girls back from whatever heaven they'd flown off to. Diane and Riekie had shared a very passionate kiss, but what these two shared was more like one any one of the girls shared with me. Yes, it was passionate, but the love just flowed and surrounded them with a warm glow. As Carol's eyes focused, she saw Riekie, got a nod from Diane, stepped away from her, and went to her sister. She seemed tentative, nervous. Riekie held out her arms, and Carol flowed into her embrace. Riekie tilted her lips up to Carol in invitation, and they shared their first soul kiss in almost twenty years. Their kiss was as intense as what Carol had shared with Diane or me.

To me, this was the breakthrough -- Carol and Riekie had re-connected! All should be well in my world, now, I thought. Diane curled into my side where Riekie had been until she merged with Carol. I glanced down; her eyes were shining with love, a tear of happiness trickling down her cheek. Her breathing quickened and a spasm shot through her small body, too. "So HOT! So God damn HOT! Now I'm soaked!" So much like Carol! So much like Riekie! This little pixie princess seemed to bridge and blend their differences.

Carol and Riekie broke slowly from their kiss, murmuring endearments. Carol moved back to cuddle Diane, and Riekie moved to my free side as D.J. asked me, "Daddy, is Mommy happy to see Aunty Carol, too?"

"What do you think, Child of Mine?" I had absolutely no doubt these were my kids, and talked to them just as I would Rhiannon.

"Oh, yeah! I think they love each other a lot, Daddy! Yup!" Had Riekie been teaching these little devils her 'little-girl-speak'?

"You guys know that Aunty Carol has your baby brother in her tummy, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, Mommy told us, but we knew anyway." These youngsters with the Sight were always unnerving, largely because of their ingenuousness. I wasn't quite used to Rhiannon's ability yet, and now here it was in stereo.

"Well then, seeing as she's his Mommy, don't you think you should call her 'Mommy Carol' now?"

Two sets of blue eyes regarded me seriously, their blonde heads nodded simultaneously and in stereo, they said. "Good idea, Daddy."

Carol turned mystified eyes to me and asked, incredulously, "Daddy?"

I shrugged. "Not sure of all the gory details myself, My Love, but it seems," I leered at Riekie, "that certain donations I made to a sperm bank way back in 1968 got Riekie-jacked, and were used to manufacture these delicious looking young munchkins here. D'ya think they're big enough to eat yet, or should we fatten 'em up a bit on the farm?" I untangled from sweet curves, grabbed for two handfuls of six-year old and started tickling. The little dolls squealed in delight.

Carol raised her eyebrows, held a finger to her lips for quiet then giggled. "Riekie-jacked?"

Riekie, always fast, dropped into a character I hadn't heard in years. "Yup! Ca-rol Anne! Da-vid and Swe-et Prince filled the cups aalll up! Yup! They did! A-and they did-n't make a aw-ful mess neither! Nope! Sweet Pus-sy took 'em an' ate 'em all up! Yup! She did!" Riekie held up her hands and counted on her fingers like a child. "She ate Wuuunn... twoooo... thureee... fow-er... four! hel-pings be-fore she got aaalll fil-led up w-with munch-kin ba-bies! Yup! She did! Yup!"

Carol doubled over, giggling. Diane stared at Riekie in wondering surprise and then she giggled too. The kids giggled and giggled. They'd obviously heard their mother's routine before. I started to say something to Riekie as 'David the adult' when I heard what sounded like a croaking sound from the bed. I looked toward Ben. He was awake, a huge smile on his haggard face, and he was laughing!

Riekie instantly became the health care professional, and quickly moved to Ben's side. She checked the IV drip and made a slight adjustment. Carol started to apologize for the racket and carrying on. Ben wheezed when he laughed, but he seemed OK otherwise; just weak. He held up his hand and shook his head at her not to stop the fun.

Ben beckoned me closer, and as he slowly got his breath back, he spoke to me, his voice little more than a whisper. "You people have so much fun! You have just got to be David for all these beautiful women to be so happy!"

I clasped his frail hand between mine and smiled warmly at my friend. "Yessir! Guilty as charged! And you must be the inestimable Benjamin!"

Ben croaked a laugh. "Yessir! Also guilty as charged! It's a huge pleasure to finally meet you in person! Carol Anne said we resembled each other, but I had no idea how much! David, my dear, dear friend, thank you for coming! I see you have the whole family with you except Rhiannon and Jenny. Too bad you had to rush and couldn't bring them."

I choked back the sudden lump in my throat. "The pleasure's all mine, Benjamin, and been too long coming." I wished fervently we had more time to get to know each other, but Ben and I knew his time was short. We'd both known it, though unspoken of and un-admitted, for weeks.

D.J heard what Ben said about the kids at home. She tiptoed to the bed as children often do with sick people, and said very seriously. "Rhian-non and Jenny are here, Uncle Ben, are-n't they, K.P?"

K.P. nodded and said very much the real little girl, "Yup! They are!"

We all turned wondering eyes to the children. Riekie asked them, "Where are they, Dears? We can't see them."

K.P. pointed to her head, and D.J. pointed to her heart. Somehow, these little darlings were connected to their sisters thousands of miles away. I had little doubt that Mom and the rest of the family were having a similar conversation at home. I took a flyer, and told them. "Tell Rhiannon to tell Nanny we made it OK, and we're all together now."

A look of fierce concentration appeared on the faces of my new daughters. Soon they relaxed and smiled. K.P. (I was amazed at how quickly I learned to tell them apart!) said, "That was hard! We scared Jenny! She's still too little, but Rhian-non heard us, and she told Nanny. She says it's snowing! Clyde was barking! He's so funny!" She giggled like any little kid.

Riekie, startled, asked, her face losing its colour. "Clyde?"

I laughed. "Dad's Lab puppy. He named him after the old one. He's a lot like him, too!"

D.J. piped up. "Daddy? Who were those other people? I think I should know them, but I don't."

Before answering, I checked with Ben. "Hey, Bud! You up to listening while Carol Anne, Muffin and I bring Riekie and the kids up to date?" I turned back to D.J. "I'll tell you who those people are, Sweetie, but it's part of a long story."

Ben grinned and whispered. "I thought you'd never start! I fell asleep the other night and never did hear all the news. I'll try to stay awake now, but don't take too long, Ok? Carol Anne, did you get hold of Bob and Beth and the boys?"

Carol replied, "Yes, Dear. Beth will be over later. Robbie and Jamie were in earlier while you were sleeping. They've gone to finish some business then they'll be back. Bob is driving in from Vancouver, but there was a snow storm on the Trans Canada, so he might be delayed."

A nurse knocked on the door, and asked if we would like lunch brought to the room. Incredulous, I asked, "For all of us?"

"Yes, sir. It's part of the care package. We don't want visitors to feel they have to leave just to eat." She laughed and continued, "It's not restaurant fare, just regular hospital food, or you can order in from a selection of real restaurants, too, if you prefer. You have to pay for that, though."

I had two sets of small hands pulling at me. I knelt down while they whispered in my ear. I grinned.

"Do you order for us, or do we order ourselves?"

She smiled when she saw the munchkins whisper to me. "I can order for you, if you want, what would you like?"

"Could you get us an extra large Hawaiian Pizza with extra cheese? I seem to have had a special request."

Riekie scolded, "You've only known your kids for a couple hours, and already they have you wrapped around your finger so you're spoiling them!"

I laughed, "Ah, Mom! It's Christmas Eve in a strange town! Cut 'em some slack, eh?"

Two small voices piped up happily, "Yeah, Mom. Cut us some slack, eh?"

The pizza ordered, I casually parked on the foot of Ben's bed to begin our story. The three women sat on the settee, Riekie in the middle, with the other two cuddled up to her on either side. The kids climbed into Riekie and Diane's laps. They probably would have climbed onto Carol, too, but her tummy was prominent enough even at three months to preclude lap-sitting by kids.

I gathered my thoughts together, and asked the room in general, "Where do I start?"

The room chorused, "The beginning!"

"Ah, but which beginning? All the way back to June 1965, or more recently?"

Ben suggested, "Start with the funeral. There's older stuff that relates, but you can back up to it as needed."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.