Reprise
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 61 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

We cuddled, my now nearly flaccid penis still inside Diane, in contented silence for a few minutes. Her hips started humping against me. Her nipples were hot, hard, burning my chest. Her pubis was slowly grinding into mine, her soft curls tickling and teasing. She nibbled on my ear. She was gently stimulating me, and I was responding. I felt my penis stiffening. So did she. So much for going to sleep!

"Oh! Rascal! You're coming back to me."

My penis returned to full hard readiness, surprising me with how quickly I recovered. It wasn't unusual with Carol and Riekie, especially when I was a teenager, but I'd rarely if ever recovered this quickly with Diane. I rolled her over as our mouths locked in a soul-searing kiss. There wasn't the urgency this time. We made long, slow, passionate love, our bodies seeming to be in perfect sync. As if it was our first time, I experimented with various strokes, and Diane experimented with controlling those wonderful muscles. We talked while we made love, with me above her, looking into her eyes, stroking slowly, her hips matching mine. Her eyes were full of love and she was so wet and hot, and tight.

Responding to the love and fulfillment in those lovely brown eyes, I asked, "Was it as good this time for you as I think?"

"We've always been pretty good, especially in the last few months, David, but this time, it was almost like it was our first! OH! I felt so full... and... and... complete, more than I have ever felt before! Like now! Oh David, what you're doing to me, with me, right now! It feels so goo-ood, I don't ever want it to end. What's happened to me? I suddenly feel so FREE! Like some heavy weight has been lifted right off my soul, even! Whatever's happened to me, I LIKE it!"

"I know what you mean! Mom says you're one of Her's. I've been noticing the change in you lately, and I believe it now for sure! I think with what happened this weekend and with Carol Anne and me telling our story, somewhere deep inside, your true self woke up and came out. I don't want you to think I'm comparing, but this is what it's like EVERY time with Carol Anne and Riekie and I think it will be for us, too, now.

"Do you see now why I love them so much? And the pain of TOTAL loss I felt when they were driven from me -- so much pain I couldn't even think about them long enough to tell you about them? And the absolute JOY I felt when Carol Anne was healed and came back to me with her news that Riekie is planning to return too? And now the complete HAPPINESS I feel for you that you are, and want to be one of My Girls? <My Girls! The Man is BACK!> This is the BEST feeling in the world — to love and be loved — to make love just to show how we feel!"

Diane just pulled me tighter to her as we loved, her happy, loving smile saying it all.

This feeling was EXQUISITE and now my wife, Diane, and I were sharing it!

But nature requires it to conclude, so the end-product can be delivered. Before long, our tempo increased, and we started the buildup to another crashing mutual orgasm. As I came, she convulsed around me, and once again screamed my name.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD!!!"

It felt like I came a quart, I shot so hard. Three! Four! Five! Six full squirts of baby-making juice deep inside her before her pussy milked me dry and I fell on top of her. She held me in her arms. At last I thought I was getting heavy, and rolled off, my cock slipping out of her with a sucking sound. She was so tight!

"Oh look at poor Rascal! Poor Rascal, my Sweet Prince! He's exhausted, poor thing. Oh, I think I'll kiss him better!"

She scooted 'round to be able to take my penis in her mouth. I was too spent to respond, but it felt very good. She licked and kissed it clean then patted it, and cooed.

"Sleep tight Rascal." She looked at her towel and giggled. "If I'm gonna sleep here tonight, I better get a clean towel, this one's soaked!"

Diane shook me to my very foundations when she turned so she could open her pussy and show me. If I ever doubted her heritage before, I did no longer! This act seemed to be specific to any one of My Girls (My Girls!).

"How do I look now?"

Her gorgeous little pussy actually gaped open. A stringy white stream of sperm leaked out and trickled down between her sweet cheeks. Hers was one well-fucked pussy even if I did say so myself! I did that! As usual, at seeing this sight, I was inordinately proud of myself!

"A mess! A beautiful, sexy, awe-inspiring, wonderful mess. Even if I do say so myself, and at the risk of being an insufferable braggart, what I'm seeing is definitely one 'well-fucked pussy'!"

"It must be! I can feel his Precious Stuff leaking out! He really filled me up! To overflowing! I want to feel like that all the time. When he shoots in me now, I come right away. I love it! And I LO-O-OVE YOU! I feel so FREE, David!"

She spun around, and attacked me with a playful kiss. Another girl had behaved similarly once upon a time. It was a joyous memory, and I felt myself falling deeper and deeper in love with this little elfin nymph. It was like I re-discovered Eden.

What we'd been doing seemed like forever, but in reality it wasn't all that long.

"It's still not that late, let's get you cleaned up and a fresh towel for the bed."

"Sounds like a plan."

We climbed out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. She led, I followed. I was mesmerized by the sway and tic-toc motion of those delectable hips and cheeks. The come running down the inside of her thighs glistened in the dim light. It was extremely seductive, and I marveled at the transformation of my wife from an abused and shy waif to a fully sexually realized and liberated woman of the Old Ways.

We didn't bother with a full bath for her — it may not have been that late, but it wasn't that early, either. A quick shower would do. Before, though, I stepped to the toilet to have a pee, and a slim pair of arms wrapped around me, taking hold of my penis, and a sweet little voice asked me.

"Need some help with that, Mister?"

"Sure thing, Missus, you steer and I'll do the rest."

Diane's hot little hands guided me as I relieved myself. It was extremely pleasurable. I wondered if she'd look after a morning woody the same way.

I turned to get the shower running and the water warm. While I did, Diane parked on the stool, and I soon heard the hiss and splash of her own bladder releasing, followed by a sigh of relief.

It seemed Diane had finally lost ALL her inhibitions around me, and that her healing from the abuse at the hands of her step-father was almost complete. I said a few words of thank you to the Goddess.

We stepped into the shower together. The last time we'd been here, she'd shocked me with her actions, the first indications, now that I thought about it, that she was not only on the road to healing, but was realizing her true heritage, and an indication the Power was back in control.

We soaped and lathered each other, paying particular attention to each other's genitals. Diane had absolutely no hesitation at washing her Rascal, and kissing him clean. Pussy's hair was all matted and gooey from our heavy session, so I gave her a good gentle scrubbing and planted a sloppy kiss right on her lips. I thought I could hear that furry little critter purr.

Our shower complete, we dried each other with the big bath towels and got all cuddly with them. Even after our shower, Diane was still leaking a bit, white cream running down her thighs. She went to check on Jenny before returning to bed, never bothering with a robe like she once would have, and as those sweet little buns tic-toced across the bathroom toward the door to Jen's room, come gleaming on her thighs in the light, she seemed oblivious and totally natural.

I grabbed a fresh towel for Diane on my way out of the bathroom. As I changed the towel on the bed, I had an inspiration. I folded the used one neatly, wet side up, and put it on the top shelf of my closet. I spread the fresh towel out for her and climbed back into bed.

The basis of my inspiration was simple, and had originated from my talk with Tante Jo about her virginity. Diane had said tonight felt almost like our first time. In a sense it was our first time. It was our first time as part of an openly admitted group marriage, which she was at the very least a de facto member of, and, more importantly, it was her first time as a fully realized sexual entity. Her towel was worth saving — tonight, that wonderful, beautiful little woman with the huge heart had given herself to me totally, and unreservedly, all inhibitions gone, for the first time ever.

Satisfied that all was well with the little one, Diane soon joined me, cuddling up close. The shower had refreshed us both, and sleep was still a ways off. I was intrigued by something, so I raised the question with her.

"Diane Marie," She cooed and cuddled closer when I called her that. "I saw you paying close attention to Riekie's pictures tonight, and to me, it looked almost like you recognized her. I saw the love, too, especially when you saw Carol Anne for the first time. What gives?"

"I think I have seen Riekie before, but not clearly. The last little while, there's been this girl in my dreams. I haven't been able to see her face clearly, but she's blonde, and beautiful, and we're very much in love. I think we live here together, but the rooms look a little different. When I saw those pictures tonight, I just sort of knew that Riekie is the girl in my dreams. Is that weird or what?"

"To anybody looking at any of us from the outside, we probably all seem at the very least strange and maybe even weird. But from my perspective already on the inside, I don't think it's weird at all. We're almost positive you have Old Blood, and with that probably comes some Sight. Rhiannon has it, and so strongly, she probably got it from both of us. You've only just started your training with Mom yesterday, so you have no way of knowing how to use or interpret your Sight, and probably what you See comes in the form of dreams.

"I take it from what you're telling me that Riekie is definitely coming home. We just don't know when, although Carol Anne says she thinks it'll be around Christmas, because Riekie said her divorce should be finalized about then. She won't come any sooner unless she's forced, because she always crosses her 'I's' and dots her 'T's' before making any moves."

"Can you describe her to me -- nude? If your description matches what I think I See, then I'll know for sure it's her."

"Sure, but remember, my memories are twenty years old. I'll be describing an eighteen year-old, not a woman in her mid to late thirties, although if Carol Anne is anything to go by, then it'll be pretty accurate.

"Riekie is shorter than Carol Anne who is almost as tall as me, but taller than you. As you know from her photos, she is stunningly beautiful with soft, wavy blonde hair she always wore fairly long.

"Riekie's breasts are round and firm, shaped something like yours, about the size of grapefruit with pink areola and small, slightly darker pink nipples that get really hot and hard when they're erect.

"Her hips are a little more rounded than Carol Anne's and she has a nice flat tummy. She always claimed she fought with her weight, and she used isometrics to tone her abdominal muscles and keep her tummy flat. A byproduct of those exercises was that she had the most phenomenal control of her vaginal muscles ever, and she could do a passable belly dance.

"Riekie's legs are gorgeous with beautiful calves, but her thighs are a little on the muscular side. It's like the bones were just a touch short, but with the muscles designed for longer bones, sorta scrunching them up a bit. Her skin was always tight and smooth, hot to the touch.

"Riekie's crowning glory, though aside from her beautiful hair, is her pussy. Riekie has simply the prettiest pussy in the world. Carol Anne has the nicest legs, although yours are damn close, but Riekie's pussy is to die for! She has the most wonderful luxuriant patch of blonde curls covering a very prominent mons, with no hair at all below that, like you. Carol Anne's bare there, too.

"Her labia are the prettiest shade of pink, and her inner lips are the daintiest, prettiest pink lips you ever saw. When they're aroused, they open like an exotic flower, revealing the smallest, tightest vagina in creation. Like you and Carol Anne, she gets extremely wet and is a squirter when she comes, which is often and hard. She often has multiple orgasms where Carol Anne is more likely to have just one huge one. Her clitoris gets very erect, and is a delectable hot shade of pink, looking like a small penis.

"One of the most erotic things about Riekie isn't what you can see, it's what you can feel -- her entire genital area is HOT, and I mean HOT! Even through layers of clothing, when she rubs that pussy up against you, you can just feel the heat.

"Riekie has a very shapely bum, round and firm, with the most delightful sway and up-down motion imaginable. She can really make a skirt dance, and in jeans, well!

"So there you have it, a description of Riekie as I remember her. Does any of it jive with your dreams?"

"Oh, yeah! It's her, alright! The girl in my dreams has just the pussy you described, and she calls it Sweet Pussy. Does that mean anything to you?"

"You saw Riekie. If you'd told me your dream girl calls her pussy creature Sweet Pussy from the beginning, I'd have known right away. It's her, alright."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.