Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 57

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 57 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I woke just a few minutes later to Carol's body shaking in my arms. She was sobbing softly, her face buried in my whiskers. I kissed her forehead and she raised her face to me, tears running down her cheeks. I pulled my hips back, and my flaccid penis slipped out of her. She never noticed.

"What's this, then, Little One?"

I didn't often call her by Riekie's pet name, but there are occasions when it fits; this was one.

"Why the tears? A minute ago, you were happy and in love, ecstatic with fulfillment."

I kissed her eyes, tasting her tears, willing away her pain.

"I-I m-miss h-her s-so m-much!"

"Who, Precious One?"

I thought I knew, but wanted to hear it from her.

"R-R-Riekieeee!"

And she wailed and shook as sobs wracked her beautiful body. Gradually she settled down a bit, and was able to speak.

"What brought all this on, Honey?"

"I-I'm so happy! And we're so happy! And Riekie should be here to share it with us! Diane Marie should be too, but we know where she is and what she's doing and we've talked to her and shared our love with her, but we're not even sure where Riekie is and we don't know what she's doing. She won't even talk to us before Christmas! And I want to hear her voice so badly! And hold her and love her! And have her in our bed with us like she should be! She BELONGS here, David! And stupid me, I drove her away and kept her away! From us! From you! And she loves you so much! Sometimes I think she loves you more than me, if that's possible! We've GOT to get her back! Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough!"

Carol's long-time penchant for run-on sentences to state her premise was once again evident.

"But she is coming back, you told me she was."

"To you, but I'm not sure about me! I think I hurt her too much!"

I felt icy fingers of fear clutching at my heart.

"How did you hurt her?"

"When she left, I called her awful names and blamed her, even though she defended you. I told her I hated her and never wanted to see her again. Then when we lived with the aunts while we went to school, and you left at Christmas, I blamed her for you leaving. Even though I wouldn't or couldn't let us be together, having you close by was good enough for then. I stayed until the end of that year, but I was so messed up, I flunked out and went back to Winnipeg with Mom. When I left, I chewed Riekie out again for letting you get away from us. I'm afraid I hurt her too badly for her to come back to MEEeee."

And she was off, wailing again. Her self recrimination over Riekie started to piss me off. I'd handled her with kid gloves until now. I took them off — sometimes they need a dose of tough love, too. I didn't soften my voice. I was angry, and wanted her to know it.

"Carol Scott!"

She jerked like I'd slapped her.

"Wha... ? Why'd you call me that filthy name?"

"To get your attention. You've wallowed around in self pity for twenty years. You can't accept that people really love you. Nobody doubts the hurt and injustice done to you, but you keep making it worse by feeling sorry for yourself!

"Your sister loves you. Not just as her sister, but as her wife and lover, as I do! Riekie took a lot more damage from our breakup than either you or I knew! She ran out in fear, not because of some silly name you called her! She ran for the same reason you hid behind your shame for so long! She wanted to help you, but didn't know how! How could she? She could only guess at what was eating you! And meanwhile, she's got her own cross of guilt to bear! I strongly suspect your father did more to her than what she told you!

"She's coming back, in her own time, at her own pace, because that's the only way she can! And you can bet your bottom dollar, she's not just coming back just to me! She's coming back to both of us, or she hopes she is! If it's both of us, that will depend on your state of mind! Riekie needs us! We need her! We talk about Diane Marie becoming our new wife! Is she supposed to replace Riekie? NO! She's the Power's replacement for someone else! Now get your shit together, and start looking forward to the day Riekie rejoins us! I miss her just as much as you! She owns my soul, too! You've been made whole again, and you're pregnant with my son! I won't let you go down that road again! I said Riekie will come to us again in her own time at her own pace, but there's something else moving here, and she just thinks she setting the pace.

"The time for the three of us isn't right yet! There's still work to do and issues to be resolved! Healing you was the first and possibly the biggest! Getting you with child was the next! Now there're other things to be sorted out, like why was Diane Marie steered to us, or us to her? What happened when Kit died?"

I ran down. Carol had stopped her tears and stared at me in wonder. I'd never yelled at her before or lectured her so hard.

"David, why are you so angry with me?"

"Carol Anne, I'm angry because you still won't see. It may be that the damage done to you is deeper than we thought, but I think it's more likely you're just caught up in old, bad habits, and I won't put up with it. I put too much time and effort into us just to watch you cry it all away in a few minutes. Riekie LOVES you! Believe it! She told me so herself, the last time I talked to her, and she wanted back with you, even then, eighteen years ago! She's been trying ever since! Do you not wonder why she keeps in touch, and even tells you things she doesn't tell anyone else? You told me it was you holding her off at arm's length, but you don't believe that, you really think it's the other way round. But it's not her that's holding you off at arm's length, it really is you holding her off, and until you realize that, you're going to be one lonely girl!

'Now get with the programme, girl! We have a baby to raise and two wives to claim!"

"David, I wish I saw things as clearly as you! I love Riekie as much as I do you. Do you really believe she still loves me?"

"Carol Anne, I not only believe it, I KNOW it, just as surely as I know I love you, and that you love me. Just as surely as I know I love my daughters and they love me. Just as surely as I know Diane Marie loves me and you. Just as surely as I know the sun will come up in a few hours, and set again tomorrow night. Carol Anne, there's just some things you accept on faith, and just KNOW they are so. Riekie's love for both of us is one of those. It's a constant, and I've known it since the beginning. THAT's the connection to her we tried to figure out all those years ago. Her love is the mortar that binds ours together."

"I believe you, David."

"You better, or I've a good notion to turn you over my knee and spank your bottom."

"Eeeww! I love it when you talk rough." And she giggled!

"David? What were you talking about when you mentioned Tante Kit?"

"Pie and Jo told me you know about Kit."

"They told me she loved you, but then so does every woman I know. Even Joanne's head over heels over you, but she doesn't stand a chance with you."

She was absolutely right about me and Joanne. I liked her OK, but that was as far as it went. THAT I knew.

'Did they not tell you anything else about Kit?"

"That was when they gave me my bath; I don't remember everything we talked about. We were all giddy and acting like school girls, and I was so horny all the time I don't think I was thinking too straight!"

"How did you feel about Kit?"

"I thought she was the most wondrous and beautiful woman I ever saw! If I was older, or she'd been younger, I would have been deeply in love with her, but I thought she wouldn't have anything to do with a young person like me. How did you feel about her?"

"The same as you. At sixteen, mature as I might have been for my age, I still suffered from some teen angst, and being attracted to an older woman was part of that, or so I thought. It wasn't until your mother's funeral yesterday, when I realized what I'd felt for Kit was true love, just as I feel for you and Riekie and Diane Marie. That's why I put a single red rose on her grave. I didn't think anyone noticed, but Pie and Jo did. They told me about her when they gave me my bath.

'They told me that Kit not only loved me, but was in love with me, and had babbled on to them about it. They think that if we hadn't broken up, Kit would be alive today as our third wife. I tend to agree with them. Then they said I was sent on a quest to find her replacement, and that's how and why I found Diane Marie. But I think the same Evil that broke us up and took Kit from us, got to Diane Marie and damaged her so it took at least eight more years than it should have to get us to the point where we can all be together. Your aunts told me to make sure you knew this, and we're to tell Riekie, too. I don't know what we're supposed to tell Diane Marie. She's the one in the odd position here. There's something strange about her I can't quite figure, and somehow I think the answer to that has something to do with why we can't have Riekie until Christmas. The quest to find her isn't finished yet. And then there's Paul. I don't know why I blurted that I'd make it a Holy Quest to find him, but somehow it's all tied together.

"So, right now, aside from our baby, we have just the promise of a brighter future, but compared to what we had before, that's riches beyond measure. Carol Anne, Riekie loves US. That we know. That she's coming back to us sometime around Christmas, we know also. Those are our constants. Let's just go with that for now, and stop with the useless self recrimination, OK?"

She cuddled up close and giggled. "I already have. I wouldn't want you to spank me... not when I want you to fuck me..."

Carol pounced on me then, working my cock with her mouth and hands until she got me hard. She was so hot as soon as she had me hard she mounted and started to ride me in her cowgirl fashion. She rode and rode, bringing herself to several orgasms before she got me to go with her. As I felt my orgasm build, her cervix opened, and I slid deeper into her body. The extra stimulation sent my hips plunging, and soon I spewed several gobs of baby butter deep into her womb. Carol came convulsively with me, yelling her fulfillment, collapsed and was instantly asleep on my chest. I pulled the covers over us and held her as she slept. I gently rolled us to our sides, disturbing her as little as possible, and soon joined her in a dreamless sleep, my penis still buried in her sperm soaked womb.

I woke in the morning to that wonderful sight and feeling I was getting too used to — those magnificent blue eyes staring into mine waiting for me to wake, and my morning woody buried deep in hot, wet pussy.

"G'morning, Lover!" her hips moved suggestively.

"G'morning, yourself, Beautiful! You look simply maahhvelous this morning and..." I moved my own hips a little. "... feel even better."

"I feel better, too. You chewed me a new asshole last night, and I deserved it."

Carol rarely used profanity or vulgarity except to make a strong point. I knew she'd taken me seriously, so why belabour it? I was in the mood for a little fun, anyway.

"Strange... I wasn't aware we had any kinky sex last night. My mind must be going, don't 'member a thing, unless you did something nasty to me in the middle of the night? Where is this new asshole? This, I've gotta see!"

Carol tickled me hard, making me flinch, then giggled, setting off those amazing contractions in her pussy that ALWAYS got her friend's attention.

"You're just a beast! Like all men!" She feigned a pout, sticking out her bottom lip. "You don't remember ravishing my poor defenseless body twenty times or more last night? Why, I thought I'd die! You're nothing but a disgusting pervert! All that pushing and shoving and grunting! It was disgusting! I'm just an innocent maid, and you, you, MAN, you ravished me! Why, I bet I'm pregnant now! I must be, after all that icky white stuff you pumped into my poor body!"

"Twenty times? No wonder I don't remember anything! Keep that lip sticking out, and I'll put a plate on it! Pregnant, eh? You think? That would be good news, indeed! Then I might be able to get some sleep and not be pestered by some starving, insatiable pussy creature looking for her supper all the time! She just about killed me getting her dessert last night!"

Carol giggled again, those fantastic muscles rippling along my member in the most amazing way. She wiggled her hips just a little more suggestively, grinding her clit into my pubis.

"Well... there's still the matter of her breakfast..."

I noticed my morning erection was buried to her cervix, but not in it. Mrs. Pussy just nibbled at the tip as we joked.

"Well, if we must, we must. C'mon Rascal, there's work to be done and a hungry mouth to feed."

"Oh! Poor thing! So hard done by! Work, now, is it?"

"Ah! But we're happy labourers who enjoy our work!"

I rolled her to her back, the two of us laughing and giggling like school kids, and got on with the job...

As the job went, I just had to feed Mrs. Pussy her breakfast, and as usual, Rascal, her Sweet Prince had whipped up quite a feast for her. But the poor thing couldn't swallow his full offering this morning, and spilled a good part of it. We were back to normal, sort of. Either she'd forgotten all the manners she'd learned in the last day, or she was already overstuffed, and pregnant. I preferred the latter, and would gladly put up with the mess Mrs. Pussy made as she dined. Rascal, that consummate gentleman, thought so too. When she climaxed, Carol screamed, instead of the yelling of the last eighteen hours or so. We were really back to normal, except for that tiny bit of life, Our Son, now growing within the warm, safe confines of her womb. I swore I could hear Mrs. Pussy purring contentedly.

As we lay in post-coital bliss, Rascal's latest offering leaking unheeded and un-needed wetly over our still-joined pelvises, Carol and I shared a blissful kiss. Mrs. Pussy purred and nibbled contentedly on the tip of my penis.

I looked closely at Carol, causing her to blush. She simply glowed! I knew now what Mom had meant when she said all those years ago. 'You two look and smell like well-fucked young women... I don't think there's anything more beautiful except when that well-fucked woman gets pregnant from it.'

"You are the most beautiful creature in creation, you know!"

"Not just one of three today?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.