Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 56

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I called Mom and Dad's place first, but there was no answer. I figured as much. With it a school night, I thought they might be over at our house so Rhiannon could go to bed without the adults having to leave. I dialed our house and Diane answered. I put Carol on and had her do the talking.

"Hello?"

Carol pitched her voice a little lower than normal so her excitement wouldn't show. It made her sound a little anxious and mysterious.

"Hello? Diane Marie?"

"Carol Anne? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, My Love. Is Mom and Dad over there with you?"

"Yes, they're right here."

"Is Rhiannon still up?"

"Yes, but she's getting tired, and will hafta go down soon."

"Can you bring them all to the phone?"

"Yes, but Carol Anne, what's all the mystery?"

"David and I just want you all to hear what we have to say. Tante Pie and Tante Jo are here with us, wondering the same thing.

"OK, Carol Anne, Dear, everyone is here now. You're scaring me. You two aren't gonna run off and leave me, are you?"

Carol couldn't resist a little jab at me, and put all her love in her voice for Diane.

"Now why would I do a thing like that? Run off on my new best girl before we've even properly met? David might run off and leave us both, but you'll still have me."

You could just see Diane melting, creaming her panties at Carol's sweet voice.

"Oh, Carol Anne..."

Carol giggled happily, breaking the somber mood she'd created.

"Oh, Diane Marie, I just couldn't resist a little drama. David and I do have an announcement, a very happy one."

"Oh... ?"

Carol squealed and exclaimed into the phone, looking at her aunts as she made our announcement.

"WE DID IT! WE'RE PREGNANT!"

The aunts yipped and hugged each other, then ran to us and hugged each of us, showering us with happy kisses.

Jo said, almost to herself, "I thought I smelled something there besides just satisfied well-fucked woman."

On the other end of the line it was pandemonium. I heard Dad's happy shout and laugh. Mom's squeal of delight and Rhiannon's happy child's voice squealing, 'A brother! A brother for me and Jenny!' Diane kept her cool better than the rest.

"Carol Anne, Darling, that's wonderful news. But how can you know so soon? You won't know for sure until you miss at least one period and have a pregnancy test."

"Diane Marie, you're the one person I wanted to be the very first to know after David. I wouldn't have told you if I wasn't sure. Don't ask me how, but I knew the instant it happened. I was so filled with joy, and I felt this, I don't know how to describe it, this... this quickening. There was this burst of pure white light in my mind, and I knew. Now, just in case, David and I will keep trying tonight until we leave tomorrow, if that's still OK with you?"

"Carol Anne Lloyd! Don't be so silly! Of course you're gonna keep trying! A little insurance is the best thing right now! Besides, I bet you two are so happy right now, you'd do it whether I said it was OK or not. I know David wouldn't ordinarily 'cheat' but this is NOT ordinary. And how can he cheat with you, my own best girl that I share him with?"

Diane's outburst answered many questions. It seemed she figured she was already in a multiple marriage. How would she take the news of Riekie, though?

"Oh, Diane Marie, you just made me love you even more! I wish you could have been here with us when it happened! It was magic, and the place it happened is magic! Someday we'll show it to you. Can Mom hear me?"

Mom came on the phone. "Yes, I can hear you, Carol Anne. I'm on the extension with Don. Rhiannon's with her mother. Did you hear Rhiannon squeal? She's happier than us, I think, and we're overjoyed. What did you want, Princess?"

"I just wanted to tell you I love you, Mom, and thank you. You were right about the fresh air. Did you tell Diane Marie I thought I'd broken Rascal on her? Any way, you were right about that, and Rascal, Our Sweet Prince, works just fine, now, thank you <GIGGLE>, so much so that Miss Pussy had to change her name to Mrs. Pussy.

"And Mom, you were right about the old cottage. We found one of our old spots that worked the magic, far more than even you imagined, I think. Thank you for that suggestion. You have no idea how much David and I appreciate it. It put us firmly on the road to coming back — all the way back. David will explain it all tomorrow. Can I speak to Rhiannon?"

Diane came on then.

"Of course, but she doesn't know you..."

"That's OK. I just want to say hello."

A small child's voice spoke next. I recognized it right away.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Rhiannon? This is..."

Rhiannon interrupted her with a squeal of delight, and I saw Carol visibly melt into softness and motherhood on Rhiannon's words.

"Mommy! You're my other Mommy! Oh! I love you Mommy! I've seen you in my dreams! But you're really real! Did you really make me and Jenny our brother today? I'm so happy!"

Rhiannon wound down enough for Carol to get a word in. She spoke with a love and tenderness only mothers seem to be able to muster.

"Yes, Dear, Daddy and I made your brother today, and I love you, too. I just wanted to say hello. Can I talk to Mommy again?"

"Yes Mommy, here's Mommy."

This was getting confusing to me, but to Rhiannon and Carol it seemed to make perfect sense, and to Diane, it seemed, when she came back on the phone.

"Hi, Mommy."

"Hi, yourself, Mommy."

They both giggled hysterically.

"So, have you picked a name yet?"

"No, it's too soon. I'm sure we'll get lots of suggestions from grandparents and kids and other family members. Right now, we just refer to him as Our Son."

It was apparent from the way she capitalized 'Our Son' that Diane was included in his parentage.

"Well, Carol Anne, Our Son will have a wonderful name, whatever you decide. I've got to get Rhiannon off to bed now, tomorrow's a school day, although she's so excited now, I doubt she'll sleep. When are you leaving, and how soon before I hear from you again, My Love?"

I felt like an interloper listening in on two lovers. I guess, in a way, I was.

"I'll let David tell you the travel arrangements. He hasn't had a chance to say anything. I've been hogging the line."

I finally got to speak to my family.

"Well, is everyone happy with our news?"

A chorus of 'Yes, David, very happy.' and 'Oh yes, Daddy.'

"OK, it's getting late, so I won't hold you much longer. Rhiannon's got school tomorrow, and it's way past your bedtime, Kiddo. Say good night to Mommy Carol and me and give us a kiss, then off you go. Mommy will be right in to tuck you in, as soon as I finish talking to her, OK?"

"Ok, Daddy. G'night, Mommy Carol! I love you! G'night Daddy! I love you, too!" She followed with two noisy, sloppy telephone kisses. Carol answered for both of us.

"Night-night, Munchkin! We love you, too."

I took up where I left off.

"Carol Anne's flight is at two, so we have to leave here no later than noon to make it. She's already got her ticket, so we shouldn't be rushed. Once I drop her off and make sure her flight leaves, then I'll be home. I should be home in time for supper, but make it a little later than normal, just in case her flight is delayed. I won't come on home until I'm sure she and our son are safely on their way. Anything else?"

"Carol Anne Lloyd! You never told me when I'd hear from you again, if ever!"

Diane sounded worried.

"Diane Marie. Calm yourself, My Love. I'll call as soon as I get home. The flight's about three hours; by the time I get through baggage claim and get a cab home, it'll be closer to four or even five hours. And I have to take a little time to say hello to Ben, too. It could be, let's see, close to eight this time before I can call. Will everybody be there, or at the new house? I think David will be in the middle of his story when I call, so that could work out OK, too. I can't be there, but I'd like to be part of the telling, as long as one of us is there in person. Too bad you don't have a speaker phone like we used to have. Is eight too late? I think Rhiannon should hear this story, too, especially my part of it, depending on how much David tells before I call."

"Eight is fine, Dear Heart. We can let Rhiannon stay up a little later again. Now I must run and tuck Rhiannon in and check on Jenny. Mom and Dad, you can hang up when you've said your good bye's, 'Kay? 'Bye David! I love you! See you tomorrow some time! 'Byeee, Carol Anne, I love you!"

"'Byeeee, Diane Marie! I love you too! I'll talk to you tomorrow night."

"'Bye, Diane Marie! I'll see you tomorrow."

Diane handed her phone to Mom, who spoke quietly, lest Diane overhear until she was out of earshot.

"What are you going to tell her tomorrow, David?"

"Everything."

"Even about Riekie? You haven't changed your mind about that?"

"No, should I?"

"I don't know how she'll take it. She's still pretty fragile..."

Carol broke in. "Mom, wasn't it you and Dad who taught us to tell the truth and all the truth? Diane Marie deserves to know everything. I think she's a lot stronger than she might let on sometimes. 'Sides, you can't tell just part of this story. There would be so many holes she'd know something was being left out, and please don't forget those pictures."

"You're right, of course, Dear. I have them laid out all ready. David will tell me when he wants me to show them to her. Will you have Ben with you when you call?"

"Good. If he's well enough, yes -- it's his right, too Mom. He knows almost everything anyway, but hearing some of it from David's perspective and your part in it might help him understand some things better. I think he's not too sure about the connection to the Old Ways. I don't think I explained it very well."

"OK, Dear, we'll let David handle it, and you call as soon as you can. I guess we better finish up, now. I'll see you sometime tomorrow, David. Love you. I'll talk to you tomorrow night, then My Princess. Love you. And thank you for sharing your wonderful news with us. May the Goddess protect you and your new son. Good night, kids."

"G'night, Mom, see ya soon. Love you."

"G'night, Mom. Love you. I'll be talking to you."

We hung up and the aunts descended on us again, oohing an aahhing over us, happy for us and with us. Carol retrieved the blanket we'd brought with us, and presented it to Pie and Jo.

"This is the blanket we made our son on. Please keep it with our wedding sheet — they belong together."

Pie and Jo accepted the blanket and assured us they would look after it. They handled it almost reverentially. It was starting to get quite late, and they were tired, so they hugged us once again, and trundled off to bed, taking the blanket with them, and leaving us alone.

Carol said she wanted to call Ben and let him know what time her flight would be in. She'd called him Friday and told him she was staying over the extra day, but hadn't called the airline yet for her new flight times. She did that Saturday right after we got back from shopping.

Carol called Ben right away. I didn't listen into the conversation. Much as I liked Ben sight unseen from what Carol had told me, I wasn't quite ready to be part of their private lives yet, and I wasn't sure how Ben would react to me. As it turned out, Carol's call to Ben was short and to the point. She told him what time her flight was leaving, her expected arrival time in Calgary, and that she'd take a cab from the airport. She asked about his health, and frowned at his answer. He apparently asked how things went, and she said, "better than expected, I'll tell you when I see you." She was upbeat with him on the phone, but after she hung up, I could see she was upset and worried. I didn't push it, though. She'd tell me in her own time if she thought I needed to know. Something she said in our earlier conversation with my family did strike me, though, and I mentioned it.

"Carol Anne! You're a genius, you know that?"

"Huh? How so?"

"You said it was too bad we didn't have a speaker phone. They may have been a rare luxury in 1965, but they're cheap and common now. I should have thought of it myself. Somewhere between here and home, tomorrow, I should be able to find a Canadian Tire or Radio Shack or some electronics place, even Sears or K-mart where I can get one. They're easy to hook up. I might even get two."

"Well, aren't we the smart ones, now?"

Carol giggled, but I could tell she was still worried about something Ben had said or hadn't said. I let it go, though for the time being, and just asked her to remind me to call Roy first thing in the morning. I wanted him working on my information as soon as possible. The sooner his investigation was complete, the sooner I could see a lawyer myself. And I wanted Tante Jo to go after Scott, too. I wasn't sure if his actions while in Holland could result in charges here, but the Canadian military might be interested. I'd pass that info to Roy, too, less the names for now.

Carol yawned hugely and looked upstairs theatrically. I took the hint, and taking her hand, headed up the stairs. I was back down in twenty seconds, leaving a hysterically laughing Carol on the steps while I turned out the lights. The aunts had mentioned we left them on the night before. I didn't want them pissed at me for wasting energy and money. They said this was our home while we were here, but that didn't mean we could abuse it either. They were Dutch, after all, and the Dutch are well known for their thrift and frugality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.