Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 53

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Carol turned into my arms and kissed me hotly, rubbing her pussy against my boner, her robe opening and trapping me between her slick lips.

"Take me. Here! Now!" She whispered, her hips pumping.

Carol's hips thrust back and forth, coating my penis with her juices as our kiss deepened. I clasped her cheeks and pulled her tighter to me. Her arms tightened around my neck, helping as I lifted her enough for my cock to centre on her slick hot tunnel, then I lowered her onto me, thrusting forward and up at the same time. I entered her in one smooth lunge, savoring the tightness and heat of her tunnel as her muscles massaged and rippled along the length of my penis. I was constantly amazed at how tight she remained even after several sessions and still leaking from previous fillings of sperm. Carol just hummed her pleasure at the penetration.

"Mmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmm!"

From the top of the stairs we heard a giggle, then Joanne's voice.

"You two get to bed, your own bed!"

She'd heard of it earlier when Carol was regaling her with some of our exploits, and tried to work the old gag, but too late! For once we were already coupled. Carol and I both laughed. What that did to her muscles and what they did to me was indescribable.

The stimulation of her muscles as she laughed, rippling and flexing along my shaft sent my hips plunging and jerking almost uncontrollably. Carol responded in kind. We rutted like fools for only a few minutes, grunting and groaning in time with our movements, our hips thrusting and churning in perfect sync. Her muscles tightened and clenched on my rod, my balls lifted and surged, preparing their rich offering. Carol's hips lurched and heaved hard against me as I powered a final thrust deep into her hot tunnel. My balls erupted and my cock spit and squirted rope upon rope of thick creamy sperm deep into her body. Carol's body lurched hard as she felt my first gob of baby juice spurt into her, and her hips convulsed with each squirt from my erupting penis. Our legs close to collapse we clung to each other for support. She threw her head back and screamed! I think it was for the benefit of the ladies of the house, more than any thing.

"Aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiddddddddddd!"

There came a moan and thump from the top of the stairs. I think Joanne fainted. From deeper in the upstairs region we heard a lower key wail of satisfaction. We still had it! And though our couplings this day were quickies, each had been more and more intense and satisfying.

Our breathing gradually restored, and the shaking of our knees quieting, we kissed sweetly and separated, my penis still almost fully erect. Carol pulled the tail of her robe between her thighs and giggled. "Can't let Miss Pussy stain the carpet..."

We held hands and ran for the stairs, unmindful that our robes were open. As we got to the top of the steps, we saw Joanne making her way unsteadily to her room. She turned as she heard us coming up the stairs, her pretty face flushed. Her own robe was open, revealing her large, full breasts and the hint of a red-haired pussy. She seemed oblivious to her own dishabille as she stared glassily at our exposed bodies, my penis waving in the breeze, Carol's wet and matted pubic hair, her thighs shiny with our fluids, and groaned. "Hot! You guys are still too goddamn hot!"

Joanne disappeared into her room and we never heard another word from her that night. Carol and I just looked at each other and grinned as we slipped into our own room. Someone had been busy again; since I unpacked our bags, and had my bath, someone had been in and set out several of those fantastic scented candles. The atmosphere was very romantic. I gathered Carol into my arms and held her close, just feeling her closeness, and enjoying her warm breath on my neck as we cuddled. She nibbled at my neck and nuzzled into my whiskers. I was lost in my love for this wonderful creature.

"Carol Anne Lloyd, I love you. Will you bear my children?"

Carol squealed in delight. "Oh, David! We've always talked about having babies, but this is the first time you've actually asked me to have yours. I am honoured and pleased to bear your children!"

She kissed me with all the love she could muster. My soul, already hers, felt another tender chain wrap 'round it. Gently releasing me from the kiss, Carol took my hand and led me to the bed.

"Make your baby in me tonight." She whispered as we slipped the robes from each other, and fell slowly onto the bed in a soul-searing kiss.

We made tender love in the debris of our quick rut, our joined bodies making soft slurping sounds. We came together, my penis spitting and spitting its sticky offering of wiggling sperm deep within her, Carol holding me tight as her pussy convulsed and milked it from me. We shouted our joy and love as one.

"YES! YES! I LOVE YOU! YES! YE-E-E-SS!!"

Still joined we rolled to our sides and kissed each other tenderly, drifting off to contented sleep, my penis sealing my last offering of potent sperm deep within her.

I woke part way through the night. We were still joined, my penis once again fully erect, enjoying the sweet embrace of that delightful pussy, her cervix nibbling at the tip. Carol still slept peacefully, a smile of contentment adorning her beautiful face. I moved my hips gently against hers, sliding my cock easily within her hot depths. Even in sleep she moaned happily as her hips thrust back against me. Still lying on our sides, I started moving my hips more insistently and hers responded even in sleep. She opened her eyes, gazed into mine dreamily and smiled in contentment as she realized where I was and what I was doing.

"Now this is a most pleasant surprise. It's usually me waking you up in the middle of the night. Mmmmmmmm! I could learn to like this a lot! Just keep doing that David, it feels so-o-o-o-o good!"

Happy to oblige, I continued my slow, easy movements, gently fucking her wet, warm sheath, holding her tenderly in my arms. Carol's hips moved in unison with mine as we gazed lovingly into each other's eyes. We made gentle love for what seemed an eternity, but all too soon, the passion and intensity increased to fever pitch. Out hips began to thrust harder and faster. I rolled her onto her back and fucked her in earnest. Carol fucked me right back. Once again we rutted like wild beasts, our hips bucking and grinding together. I felt myself building toward an enormous release as Carol's cries and grunts intensified.

"OH! OH! UH! UH! UH! OGOD! OGOD! UH! UH!"

Carol's arms tightened around my neck and her legs wrapped tightly around my butt, her feet locked together, pulling me deeper on each thrust. We ground and pounded each other mercilessly, the sensations building and multiplying. I felt my balls lift almost into my body, tensing for a massive discharge. Carol's muscles tensed and rippled, massaging my cock. Her whole body shook and quivered as she neared her climax. We humped and pumped together, getting closer and closer to the top of the mountain. We reached it together and jumped. With one last thrust that pounded her down into the bed, I felt that old familiar bittersweet pain of release as my balls exploded and my cock erupted, squirting and squirting and squirting, filling her pulsating, clutching pussy with what seemed like two quarts of scalding baby batter as deep as my plunging member could go. Carol's feet fell from my butt, and she planted them firmly on the bed, lifting and bucking her mons back into me, driving my spitting penis deeper still. Her arms wrapped so tight around my neck, I thought she'd break it, Carol screamed her orgasm to the world.

"AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDD!!

Carol collapsed back onto the bed, her hips jerking and bumping as several mini orgasms rocketed through her beautiful frame. Her inner muscles clamped and released rhythmically, milking the last bit of baby juice from my still jerking penis. I collapsed on top of her. Gasping, we tried to regain control of our ragged breathing. Her hips still pumped and churned beneath me and my penis, too dumb to know it was empty, jerked and squirmed in her hot, tight grasp. Slowly, ever so slowly, we recovered our senses, our lips joining in a mind-and-soul-burning kiss as we sucked life from each other. Gently I rolled us back to our sides, and still connected, my cock sealing in the latest liquid attempt at impregnation, we cuddled as we drifted off into an exhausted sleep.

I woke at daylight feeling refreshed and invigorated, my morning woody once again lodged in that tight, wonderful pussy. Those gorgeous blue eyes were waiting for me as I wakened. A loving smile graced Carol's full lips as I returned to the living world.

"G'morning, Sweetheart! Oh that's so nice waking up like this again. You fill me up so-o-o-o good!"

"G'morning yourself, Beautiful. Waking up to those eyes and that smile is a treat to die for."

I moved my hips suggestively and something inside her nibbled almost playfully at the tip of my penis.

"Is it time to feed her yet? Or is she just sucking on a pacifier?"

"Miss Pussy is famished. She's been trying to wake Rascal up for the longest time, but he was as dead to the world as his partner."

"Rascal is it, now? Well, he had a busy night, keeping her fed. She fell asleep after her last feeding. Just how much has Diane Marie told you?"

"Just that, and his full name is Rascal, Our Sweet Prince. He's really a very nice penis, you know. He treats Miss Pussy like a lady, even when she forgets her manners and drools."

She giggled and moved her own hips very suggestively, her inner muscles rippling most wonderfully when she giggled. Her nipples burned into my chest. I slipped a hand between us and tweaked a nipple. She jumped and squirmed. I moved my hand and squeezed the whole luscious boobie. She moaned and squirmed on my pole again. We had been so busy just fucking since Friday night, I hadn't given her wonderful breasts what I thought was the proper attention.

"Miss Pussy would like her breakfast now, please."

"Rascal will be only too pleased to serve the Lady. Is she very hungry or just a little"

"Oh. She's very, very hungry! And in a hurry for her breakfast."

"Then we'll serve her as quickly as possible."

I rolled onto my back, carrying her on top of me. She got the hint, and started to ride. She started to play with her nipples herself but I pushed her hands away.

"You feed Miss Pussy, I'll play today."

So Carol rode and gyrated and wiggled her hips, stimulating Rascal her Sweet Prince to do wondrous things. I pinched and tweaked and squeezed those glorious mounds. Carol got her hips working really hard and leaned forward. I reached up and sucked a nipple into my mouth. The effect on her was electric: her hips redoubled their grinding back and forth motion; her muscles milked and pulsated around my rod.

I felt her building to a new orgasm and sucked her nipple harder. I reached and tweaked the other. Her whole body shook and convulsed as she came, grunting, soaking my genitals with her fluids. But she kept riding and I kept twiddling. Soon she was bucking even harder, bouncing joyfully on my rigid shaft. She built towards another massive climax, and this time I was with her. My hips lunged back at her, my cock hardening and swelling as it prepared to launch another barrage of thick creamy sperm deep into her body. As I thrust upward and impaled her one last time, her hips ground downward, screwing her self further onto my pole.

The end came suddenly. My cock swelled and squirted and squirted. Her hips plunged and locked, holding me deep in her. And each time my erupting penis squirted, her body convulsed and accepted the morning offering of sperm as it splashed and washed her womb. Carol rocked and shook in a massive orgasm, and she squealed.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DAAAAAVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Carol fell prone on my chest, her breathing ragged. I struggled to catch my own. She wiggled her hips against me happily then lifted her face to mine for a kiss. I kissed her long and slow, putting all my love into it. She broke from the kiss, wiggled her pussy into tighter contact with my still hard penis. She whispered contentedly.

"Mmmmmm. Miss Pussy is all filled up now. Rascal, that Sweet Prince fed her all his Prescious Stuff. Keep him

in so she doesn't spill any. Her head nuzzled contentedly into my shoulder, she drifted back to sleep, her satisfied pussy creature munching happily on the tip of my cock, sucking out the last bit of her breakfast. Holding her gently in my arms, I drifted off again myself.

I awoke again sometime later to the feel of a lovely warm body draped over me and soft lips kissing me awake. She wiggled her hips on my morning woody, still buried in her, and moaned.

"Ooooooooo. I hate to make him pull out, but I have to pee real bad."

"Me, too, and I think we need a bath."

"Mmmm. Hmmm."

She tried to raise herself off my cock, but each time she was about to break contact, she groaned at the thought, and pushed herself back onto it with a sigh. Her motions should have been pleasurable on my penis, but with each movement, it seemed as if, while it seemed to get harder, it was also uncomfortably so. I put it down to an overly full bladder, which finally got me moving. I rolled her off me, finally removing myself from her sucking pussy. I slid off the bed and held my hand out to her.

"Our toilet awaits, M'lady."

I helped her into her robe, slipped mine on and we padded to the bathroom. Carol's need for relief seemed more urgent than mine despite my almost painful woody, so while she sat on the stool and passed her morning water, I started the tub filing. When she finished, she took me by the penis and led me to the stool. She aimed and I released. I passed a huge volume of urine easily, and much to the surprise of both of us, for once the erection didn't follow the urine down the drain. Her warm hand on my member caused it to swell even harder if that was possible and when she playfully stroked me, I had to push her hand away, her stimulation causing me some discomfort. I became alarmed, thinking maybe I was developing priapism, which can be a very painful condition and while it can look impressive to a female, is as bad as if not worse than actual impotence. I said as much to Carol. She laughed at first, but seeing I was serious, she said.

"Don't you remember what Tante Pie told us? As I get closer to my time, my body releases more and more pheromones, making your body respond beyond its normal limits? I think it just means we're getting close. I may be pregnant already -- I should be, with the amount of His Precious Stuff you've squirted into Miss Pussy since Friday night, but I don't think I am yet so my body is still working overtime and so yours is too.

"You used to leave me full, but nothing like this weekend. You've kept me so full, and constantly full, I almost squish when I walk, and I leak like a sieve. Look at me now. When we go down to breakfast, I think I'll call Mom. I have some questions for her that may be beyond Tante Pie's knowledge. I don't think other women get as horny as I have when they're near their time, and I don't think they have the effect on their men that I'm having on you. I think we better check out the why of it. Our sex has always been so much fun, but I sensed the last couple times that some of the spark was gone, and we seemed just a little forced. Did you notice it too?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.