Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 52

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 52 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Blushing anew Carol and I joined the aunts in the living room. Pie started without any preamble. Her voice was friendly and she smiled warmly as she spoke.

"You two do not need to be ashamed of yourselves. You are desperately trying to conceive a new life, and what better time to do it, than while celebrating the life of a loved one who has just passed. Carol, I heard you ask David what was happening to you. You should know, but perhaps not, because you've never experienced it before. You're coming close to your fertile time, and your body feels it. It wants to copulate as often as possible to ensure your egg is fertilized.

"To ensure that, your body is producing pheromones at a phenomenal rate. These pheromones react on David and keep him in a constant state of arousal and readiness, even stimulating him to produce far more than the usual amount of semen he normally does." She grinned hugely. "And from what I've heard over the years that is saying something because his normal production is 'unusual'. <Giggle>

"Not to sound crude, but Carol Anne, the best way to say it is: you are in heat, and David, like any other male animal when his female is in heat, is in rut. Once you conceive, you will notice a drop in your libido. Knowing you two, and the way you used to be, to a casual observer, there may be no noticeable drop at all, but you will feel it.

"All this brings me to a point. David, your mother and daughter have both said Carol Anne will be most ready to conceive sometime tomorrow or tomorrow night. We want the two of you to move in here with us for the balance of the weekend. The bedroom you used this afternoon to 'feed the pets' <Giggle> is unused, and it is yours. I imagine the motel staff will be glad to hear <Grin> the end of you. We want you to be somewhere that you can satisfy those breeding urges as quickly as possible. We do not want to take a chance on missing conception simply because you happened to be in a socially inconvenient location. We will expect a little decorum, but if you must, you must. Jo and I will be as discrete as possible. What do you kids say to that?"

Carol answered for us. She wasn't blushing any more; it was more like a flush, as she realized the truth of what Pie said. As she spoke, I was sure I saw her tongue plant itself firmly in her cheek...

"Tante Pie and Tante Jo, we're happy to accept, but you may not know what you're getting into. David and I are extremely noisy and messy lovers, and always have been. <GIGGLE> Ask his parents; his poor father hardly ever got any sleep when David, Riekie and I made love. If you think you can handle the noise, we'll get our stuff right now. After all, Rascal, the Sweet Prince needs a safe place to feed Miss Pussy, eh?"

Rascal?Methinks there's a bit of a wives' conspiracy here somewhere.

Jo spoke then. "David can get your belongings and settle up the account at the hotel. We would like you to stay with us and have a long hot bath without your man pestering you. Tomorrow could be a long day for you, and you should be as fresh as possible. David can have a bath when he returns."

That settled it. I returned to the hotel, gathered our belongings and threw them in the truck. I went to the motel office to settle up the account. I expected other charges, given the noise we'd made, but the concierge only charged me for our phone calls, which reminded me I should call tonight. I thought the folks at home at least needed an update and a hello. The man was very nice and seemed genuinely concerned that we were leaving a night early. I told him we'd been invited to stay with relatives for the night, and would not need a refund on the rooms. Bob had paid for them fully expecting they'd be used both nights. If the motel management decided they must give a refund, please reverse it on to Bob's credit card. Finished with our business, I jumped in the truck and drove the short distance to the aunts'.

I let myself in and carried our bags to our room. There was no sign of anybody. Joanne must have really gone to sleep with her headache, the aunts had apparently made themselves scarce, and Carol was probably in her bath. The queen size bed had already been turned down, and some thoughtful person had placed a towel on Carol's side of the bed. I set my suitcase on the bed to get out my toilet items, and heard a familiar crinkly plastic sound. Somebody was really thinking.

As I organized our clothes and hung items in the closet, I noticed a clear plastic box on a table in one corner. It was a box meant for display. Inside, folded neatly was a very stained and yellowed cotton sheet. The top stain, now brownish in colour was apparently dried blood. A neatly lettered card on the sheet simply said 'Carol Anne, August, 1965'. In an identical box on an identical table in the opposite corner was a neatly folded woolen blanket, obviously very stained as well, with another brownish stain almost framed by the folding. Another neatly lettered card said 'Riekie, August, 1965'. I had a suspicion that somewhere in another room was a similar box with a sheet or blanket and a card that said 'Piete, 1938'. It became apparent to me, that this room, or one like it, regardless of where the aunts lived, was always kept for us, almost as a shrine. I was deeply touched.

I wondered where everyone else was, but soon found out, as I heard giggling and squeals from down the hall. Carol was having her bath, but she wasn't alone, it seemed.

I'd been told it was a private bath for her, so once I had our clothes neatly stowed, I went back downstairs. I hadn't heard any one pass our door, but when I got down to the living room, Joanne was there, looking like someone who just got up, and maybe even mildly hung over.

"How're ya feelin' now, Joanne? You looked like hell when you went for your nap. Sure you're not coming down with something? You still look a little tired."

"I'm fine now, David, it just takes me a while to wake up. My headache's almost gone. I get them sometimes when I run into what amounts to information overload."

I never noticed when Joanne started calling me David. All the other women in the house had called me that for years, but the last I remembered, Joanne still called me the more common 'Dave.' I liked the sound of Joanne calling me David. It had the true warmth of friendship to it.

"Information overload? How so?"

"Well, remember I said I wanted to be OK so I could visit with you and Carol Anne? <And she's calling her friend Carol Anne now! I like!> I still have a lot of questions. I missed out on so much by being a bitch. I want to be part of your lives again, but have no idea where to start because I know so little about you. This morning, you told me so much and yet so little. And then all the revelations yesterday! Wow! Then you told me about the Old Ways, and that just fascinated me. I want to know so much, and yet I feel I don't have the right to ask."

"Joanne, you've been re-accepted as our friend. Carol Anne has vouched that you are trustworthy and true, so you don't have to pass those tests with me. The summer that this all started, I had an amazingly similar conversation with Bob. You and I may not be very close as friends yet, but someday I think we will be. Because you are Carol Anne's special friend, and have been one through some extremely difficult times for her, you have earned the right to ask me or her anything you want. I say that because friends only ask the questions they need to be able to help their friend or to understand a situation. Sometimes those questions require the friend being asked to divulge everything.

"If you want to know about the Old Ways, I'm not the person to ask. You said you might go see Mom. Not only do I think that's a good idea, I actually urge you to do it. You see, Joanne, my family and the Koorstis family seem to have some unique bond through the Old Ways. Just what it is, and what its importance is, I have no idea. Somehow, I feel that you're a part of it. I look at you, and I see a witch. <She bridled.> Don't misunderstand the term 'witch'; it has nothing to do with the popular idea of a witch. Under the Old Ways, a witch is simply a student and devotee of the Goddess. She has some special knowledge, but it is mainly herb lore and strangely, holistic medicine; and of course many of the rites and rituals that pertain to the Goddess and her veneration.

"If she uses 'spells' and 'incantations' they are little different from the catechisms you say in church. I said I see you as a witch. You could become a Priestess like Mom, but you will have to talk with her about that. I can certainly see you as her apprentice, along with Rhiannon and Diane Marie. The reason I say this, is I sense something about you that tells me you have Old Blood. We'll never know for sure, though, because your true birth heritage was sealed when you were adopted. When you meet Mom, she may sense it better than I, and I suspect that Rhiannon is going to spook you right out."

"You keep mentioning Rhiannon. That's your daughter, right? <I nodded> And that she seems to have special knowledge and talents. I didn't know you had a daughter old enough to have studied that much."

"I don't. Rhiannon turned six last January."

"Six years old? And she has this amazing power? How?"

"We're not sure. We know there's some Old Blood on my side of the family. Both Mom and I have the Sight, as we call it, to some degree. We don't know Diane's background very well, but Mom is convinced she's one of Her special ones, she calls a Princess. If she is, she gets it from her father's side, but we know nothing of him. Mom also says Carol and Riekie are Princesses, and those two girls are VERY special to her. Not a day has gone past in the last twenty years that she has not asked me about them. Her special interest has been Carol Anne, because of the trauma she experienced, but she has been very interested in Riekie as well."

"I won't bother you with any more questions about the Old Ways right now, David. There's no way I could begin to absorb everything you could tell me yourself in a few short hours. It's taken you a lifetime to figure these things out. When Carol Anne finishes her bath, I'd just like to spend a little time with the two of you, and if you'll forgive the corniness, bask in your love. What you two have is so special, I can't imagine two people more in love."

"Then, Joanne, you must visit the farm, because Diane and I share a similar love. And someday soon, Riekie will be joining us again, and I share a like love with her. She and Carol Anne, despite some differences left to resolve, are equally in love. The odd person out there is Diane, but I think that's not going to be an issue..."

Just then, Carol came into the room wearing a white terry robe, fresh from her bath. It was obviously brand new. She looked absolutely radiant. She wasn't wearing any makeup, and her hair, while still damp from the bath, shone healthily.

"Sounds like I'm missing something. What was that you just said about Diane not being an issue? And before I forget, the aunts say you should have your bath soon. They can't be up all night; they need their sleep. Your robe is on our bed."

Why would my bath keep them up?

"OK, I'll go up as soon as I catch you up on what I was saying. I'm sure Joanne has a lot to discuss with you, too. I was saying that despite some differences to sort out, you and Riekie are in love, and that that is part of our relationship. At first glance, it appears that would leave Diane the odd one out, but I don't think that's going to be much of an issue, That's what I was saying as you came in. If I'd been allowed to continue, I was about to tell Joanne what Diane said to me last night. I thought I told you, but maybe not, we had a lot to talk and think about as it was.

"Anyway, Diane said, and I quote, 'David, she sounds so nice! I HAVE to meet her!... I think I love her, too! Is that possible? So soon?' It's actually two separate statements, but they go together. Even though she's never met you, Carol Anne, she's falling for you, and this girl has never had any girl-on-girl experience, so there's something else at work here, because her last question would indicate that she senses a certain inevitability in it."

"And strange as it may seem, I feel something similar happening to me."

"Well, you girls do your own catching up. I'm off to my bath. When I'm done, Carol Anne, do you think the aunts would let us call home? I think we should at least check in with them and let them know we're still alive. Can I have a kiss before I go, or do I smell too bad?"

"I think that's a great idea! You ask them when you go for your bath.<HUH?>You smell just fine to me, but the rest of the crowd thinks you're a little ripe. Miss Pussy says she's not sleeping with Rascal tonight until he has a bath, seeing as she's all nice and clean and sweet smelling now."

'Oh. It's not you, but that creature, eh?"

"Yup! Gimme a kiss."

I kissed her tenderly and she returned it with enough vigor to get her friend stirring. I left the girls chatting happily, and went up to my bath. I stripped in our room, slipped on the new robe set out for me, and padded down the hall to the bathroom. There was no shower, but a large old-fashioned tub, with scented candles all around the rather large bathroom. The scent of the candles could only be described as delicious. The bath had already been drawn, so I stepped into the water, which was a perfect temperature.

As I sank down into the tub, and started to relax, two figures entered the room — Pie and Jo. I had no idea what the hell was going on. I felt a little embarrassed, but after what they'd seen earlier, this was nothing. I might be nude, but I was in the tub, and completely covered. The aunts came to the side of the tub and stripped off their own robes. I was stunned. They may have been ladies in their early sixties, but their bodies were considerably younger. I was suitably impressed. Pie saw me staring and laughed.

"Don't get any ideas, David. We are here simply to bathe you and make you comfortable."

"OK, so I'm to be bathed by two rather lovely nude ladies, right? Why?"

"The two of you are trying to conceive, and we want to help in any way we can. We are so bound under the Old Ways. We had hoped you would get pregnant all those years ago, but it did not happen. Because you are trying so hard this weekend, and in our home, we want you to be as comfortable with us as possible. We do not condone public fornication, but in this instance, if Carol Anne feels the urgent need to be filled, we want you to be able to do it whether we're in the room or not. We will make a discrete exit if that happens, but you must not be embarrassed if we see your body or parts of it <Grin>. To that end, we are giving you a very personal bath to help you become more comfortable and relaxed with us.

"Sit back, relax, and enjoy. Part of your bath includes a little neck and back massage, and a thorough cleaning of your entire body. Because of the nudity and our touch on your body, we fully expect that you will develop an erection. We will do nothing to encourage or discourage that normal reaction. We want you to be able to become erect and be able to expose it any time around us without embarrassment as Carol Anne's needs dictate."

They both giggled like teenagers, and then proceeded to give me the most wonderful bath I've ever had. Jo was an expert masseuse, and I felt the tension drain completely from me as she worked my neck and shoulders. I didn't realize how tense I was, but when you consider all the events crammed into the last thirty six hours for me, it wasn't surprising. Those ladies washed and probed every inch of my body. They made me stand while they did my lower half, and giggled appropriately as their soft hands got me hard.

Pie had Jo handle my penis and showed her every part of it, as though Jo had never seen one. I was curious, because even though she was raped, she must have seen his. She hesitated, but described what happened to her. She said she always kept her eyes closed through every episode with Scott. She did not want to see her tormentor or any part of him. She said she even learned to make her vagina numb so she couldn't feel him rutting in her, and Pie was always there to douche and wash her afterward so she didn't have to experience his stuff leaking and seeing it, and to soothe her soreness, because she never got wet for him either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.