Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 51

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Our shopping didn't take very long at all, and we got almost everything we wanted. The little black dress I'd liked so much was reasonably priced, and fit perfectly. The little summer dresses we'd both seen were on end-of-season sale; we got her three of them, all with a zip down the front or a buttoned bodice. The skirt and top took a little longer. We ended up getting two — one was what I call a 'fuck-me' skirt. Young girls wear them. They're short, cotton, often white, flatteringly snug around the hips with a semi full pleated skirt and when a girl walks, the whole thing twitches, drawing instant attention to shapely bums and thighs, loudly advertising the girl's sexuality without being slutty, but still calling out, 'Fuck me.' At thirty six, most women Carol's age couldn't wear such a skirt without looking stupid, but Carol still had the body of a sixteen or seventeen-year old, as if time had stood still for her, and it looked perfect on her. The other was almost the match of the denim mini skirt she wore twenty years ago, and was every bit as sexy and flattering as the original. The eighties were a time of those god-awful midi dresses that showed no leg, but if one looked, they could still find leg revealing short skirts and minis. Most mature women can't wear mini's, but Carol looked great in both. Her legs always were her best asset, and she was once again proud of them.

The little black number was the true prize, though. It was fairly short, coming to three or four inches above the knee, form fittingly snug without being tight, subtly showing off her perfect figure (which we were diligently trying to ruin by giving her a big belly... ), with a fairly deep vee neckline that allowed just the curve of a near-perfect breast to show, and the back cut just below her shoulder blades. On her, it was to die for. It didn't need a lot of accessorizing; her locket and bracelet complemented it perfectly. She could wear her hair up or down with it. Up, with her glasses, it had a sophisticated look. Down, she looked super sexy and cuddly. I preferred down. Up is where the dress itself got on a couple occasions that day.

And of course, she didn't need a bra with any of it, except the blouses for her skirts, and then only when she would be in conservative company. We picked up a couple low-cut minimalist bras for them. We didn't get her any sexy lingerie. She didn't need to buy something she wouldn't be wearing.

I mentioned Carol's glasses. Carol had worn glasses as long as I've known her. She is one of those rare women who looks better with than without. I've worn glasses all my life, and am almost blind without them. I've never mentioned them before because they're such a part of us, we don't even think about them. So when I say we got dressed, that's part of getting dressed. When we undress each other, removing the other's glasses can be one of the more sensual parts of the process, but is still just a normal part of undressing.

Ordinarily I don't talk about my glasses or Carol's, nor does she. It's sort of like an appendix. It's there, we sort of know it, but we don't even think to talk about it unless something is wrong with it. About the only time you might hear me talk about my eyewear is when I need a prescription change or they get broken, and Carol is the same. Even that most annoying facet of glasses, fogging, is so transitory, it gets neglected. Suffice it to say, our glasses were often fogged by our torrid kisses.

We returned to the motel with our spoils, and she modeled them all for me. I kind of liked the bras when she showed them off, being the only thing she wore. With still time before lunch, Carol slipped on one of her summer dresses to go to Jo and Pie's. I got so turned on I captured her and had my way with her against the wall of the bedroom, the skirt of her new dress bunched around her waist. Motel management still didn't come banging on our door, though her scream surely woke the dead.

We just had enough time afterward to leave for lunch, so she walked over there with another full load of baby-makers wiggling around up inside her, some leaking and running down her thighs. She was delighted! During the walk to the aunts, with our arms around each other, she giggled and whispered how much she liked the feel of his Precious Stuff up inside her with some leaking out to prove it was there. She said she was practicing her muscle control, too, to keep as much in as possible to ensure she did get pregnant. I'd just dumped a king-size load into her, and her talk made me so horny, I was ready to give her another, right there on Main Street. I wasn't sure what had come over me. I was turning into a fucking machine. Carol had always been able to get almost superhuman performance from me, but this was somehow different. I wondered if the thought we were actually trying to make a baby hadn't pulled out all the stops. Just the thought of getting her pregnant seemed to be enough to make me pop a boner.

Whatever, I was having a ball and so was she. Funerals are supposed to be sad times, but they're also a celebration of life. I think Dolly would have approved of us trying to create new life even as we mourned the passing of hers.

The aunts were expecting us, and lunch was ready when we got there. Both greeted us with huge, warm hugs and broad, happy smiles. We made small talk over lunch, but Joanne seemed a little preoccupied. She had learned so much this morning, and still so many unanswered questions. When asked, she simply said she had a lot to think about, and if she had more questions, she'd come to us. For now, she just needed to think, she was 'OK'.

All three women were amazed and extremely pleased at the transformation in my beloved Carol. From the unhappy, dowdy old maid of yesterday, she had literally overnight become a vibrant, happy, beautiful young woman again, and dressed to fit the role. We ate lunch quickly, then the aunts and Joanne whisked Carol away to, as they said, 'put on the finishing touches'. I wasn't allowed to be near, so I kept myself busy reading while they fussed over my wife. The aunts had the latest National Geographic's, and I got immersed in one while I waited. Give me a good book or magazine, and I can amuse myself for hours and hours.

When they reappeared with Carol, a short time later, I at first didn't notice a change. Whatever they did to her was very subtle. On closer inspection, they had indeed worked magic. To me, Carol had always been beautiful, but the last twenty years of pain, had left her face drawn and care-worn, her hair dull. The woman I now saw before me had somehow regained her youth. Her hair shone and the colour had been restored to her cheeks. Her eyes, which had still been puffy and a little red from crying the night before, were restored to their original beauty. She almost looked seventeen again. You can't erase twenty years of life, whether good or bad from a person's visage — those years always leave their mark, and show as character, but you can soften the effects.

By the time Carol was returned to me, it was time for us to return to our room to change for the funeral. We made arrangements with the aunts and Joanne to meet them at the funeral home around three fifteen so we would be there as a family to say our final goodbyes to Dolly before the service. Then we left and walked arms about each other back to our room.

As we entered our room, Carol threw her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers for a hungry kiss. Our mouths met in a soul-searing kiss that left us both breathless and gasping, my cock trying to burst from my pants. My hand found the zip on her dress and pulled. She was out of that little frock in short order. With eager help from her, my own clothes soon followed. We kissed again, my cock trapped between her luscious thighs, her hips pumping, her slick lips sliding along my engorged member. My lips found a delicious nipple and I sucked greedily. Then we kissed hungrily again.

Carol tightened her arms around my neck and pulled herself up. I got the message; my hands grasped her cheeks and lifted. My cock found the entrance to her sopping pussy and slid in contentedly as I lowered her onto it. I duck-walked to the bed and lowered us onto it, without breaking that wonderful contact. We fucked each other almost senseless. We rutted and rutted, her wails and screams echoing about the room. We hit the top together, as I shot and squirted more sticky, white baby juice deep into her convulsing pussy, her muscles contracting and jerking around my cock as it spat and spat. It was a wild ride of passion and love, leaving us spent and satisfied, her pussy leaking white cream.

Needing to clean up the carnage of our before and after lunch sex, before we changed, we had a quick shower together, being careful not to get her hair wet and undo what the aunts and Joanne had done. After our shower, I changed into my suit and Carol slipped the little black dress over her shapely curves. A single garment, and she was fully dressed.

I marveled at the vision thus presented. It was like Val herself had made that dress for Carol, it fit so well. The deep vee revealed tantalizing cleavage and the curve of succulent breast without slutty display. The skirt fitted over her beautiful hips snugly without being tight, showing off those wonderful curves to their best advantage and formed a sheath that outlined but did not cling to those marvelous thighs. The back was rounded below her shoulder blades, revealing just enough flawless skin to tease. With her gorgeous brown hair with the red highlights falling in soft glowing waves to her shoulders, no one would recognize this young beauty as the sad matron of yesterday. The transformation was total, leaving me almost dumbfounded with wonder and love.

"Carol Anne Lloyd, you are simply the most ravishing, wonderful creature in creation this day! If I never loved you before, I do now. This... this is the woman I remember and will remember. You are my Wife, and I will love you forever and a day."

"Why thank you Kind Sir! You cut a pretty fine picture in that suit, yourself. I think we'll make a nice couple!'

I checked my watch, and it was time for us to go. We let ourselves out of the room, and arms linked, we strolled across the wide street to the funeral parlour. There I was arm-in-arm with one of the three most beautiful women in the world! The King was back!

We entered the funeral parlour just behind the aunts and Joanne. The preacher was already there, and the seating was almost full. I was very surprised at the size of the crowd that attended Dolly's funeral. She may not have had many local friends, but her parents and now her sisters obviously had many, and almost all came to pay their respects. I heard several ladies whisper to each other.

"Who is that gorgeous creature? Surely that's not the daughter we saw yesterday? The young man's wife must have been able to join him after all."

Their questions would remain unanswered until the reception after the interment service at the cemetery. Most of the men, including the funeral director and the preacher gave Carol a very appreciative stare. Some rather elderly gentlemen smiled broadly and stared openly.

Carol and I made the required pilgrimage to the open coffin, following after the others. Pie and Jo both touched Dolly's cold cheek and whispered goodbye. Carol clung to my arm tightly as we gazed upon the last mortal remains of Dolly Scott. The light seemed to catch and glow in the stone of her pendent. Carol had tears in her eyes as she said goodbye to her mother. Her closing words touched me to the quick bringing a lump to my throat and tears to my own eyes.

"'Bye, Mom. I love you and will miss you. David is with me. We're together again, and will be now forever. Can you see him? We're back together, and you're going to be a grandmother again. May the Goddess protect you, Mom, and bless our son."

"Dolly, it's David. After all these years, your faith has been rewarded. Carol and I are Us again. I loved you as my second mother. Goodbye, Dolly. May the Goddess protect and guide your spirit into the Light."

It was probably just a trick of the lighting, but I swore I saw a small smile on Dolly's face. Carol started beside me, and when I looked, she was looking at her mother's face in wonder. She didn't say then, but I was sure she saw it too.

Warm hands touched each of our shoulders lightly, and we both jumped a little. We hadn't noticed, but the aunts and Joanne had been close behind us the whole time, heard what we said, and saw what we saw. There were no words as we all stepped into a five-way group hug. There were no dry eyes in that group.

The funeral director asked us to step into another room while they closed the casket. The preacher remained with Dolly while they performed this last act, sealing her remains from view. Shortly, the funeral director returned and asked us to re-enter the chapel. As we moved back into the chapel, Carol clinging tightly to my arm, the funeral director stopped me.

"Mr. Lloyd?"

"Yes?

"Mr. David Lloyd?"

"Yes?"

He shook my hand, then turned it over, and placed an object in my palm. I looked at it and saw it was Dolly's moonstone pendent I gave her for Christmas all those years ago.

"Wha... ?

"Sir, I was asked by the family to make sure you got this. We always remove the jewelry when we close the coffin. I was told you gave it to her many years ago, and that she never took it off until today. I am directed to tell you it was stated in her Will that this pendent is for your oldest daughter, Rhiannon. Will you please ensure she gets it?"

I was overwhelmed, and tears came to my eyes once more. Carol squeezed my arm and snuggled close. I whispered to Carol as we moved to our seats in the front row, next to Pie and Jo.

"How did she know Rhiannon's name? I haven't talked to your mother in many years and certainly not since Diane and I were married. The last time I talked to her, she was at Bob's for Christmas several years ago, and we spoke briefly when Bob called to wish me Merry Christmas. Did you tell her?"

"No, David, I didn't. As far as I know, none of us, except maybe Bob, knew her name. I only learned it from writing Diane in the last couple months. Mom's will was drawn up and sealed five or six years ago. But now that I think of it, she seemed to know a lot about you, and always spoke well of you, especially to that man."

Before we sat down, the preacher moved over to me and asked me. "As the only male family member present, the aunts have asked that you say a few words. I apologize for the late notice. I know you haven't had time to prepare anything."

"Thank you, I'll be glad to speak. I wanted to regardless."

The preacher then moved to the lectern and opened the service. He said the usual prayers and read the obligatory maudlin poetry. He never met Dolly in life, and the tone of his service reflected it. Even the usual soul-saving sermon seemed very unconvincing. Finally, he asked me to speak on behalf of the family. As I moved to the lectern, Carol blew me a kiss.

"Most of you here probably never met Dolly Scott. She wasn't well-known in this community. You're here out of respect for her sisters, Pie and Jo, and I thank you for it. As I said, you probably never met Dolly, which is your loss. She was a very special lady, and I loved her dearly. For a short time in my life, she was a second mother to me.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Dave Lloyd. I came to know Dolly first through her son, Bob, then through her daughters, Carol Anne and Riekie. I was asked to represent her sons here today, because they could not attend. I'm also here as a son-in-law, with my wife, Carol Anne.

"Dolly was many things to many people. She had a quick laugh, a gay heart and an indomitable optimism. She had faith in her friends and was faithful to her friends. She was one of the best cooks I've ever known. She had a generosity of spirit yet to be equaled in my experience.

"But the things I remember most of Dolly, were the gifts she bestowed upon me. Not the physical products of the holidays, but true gifts of and from the spirit. Dolly gave me her love and her friendship freely and unqualified. She gave me dignity and respect. But most importantly, she gave me the most precious gift of all. Dolly gave me her daughters, to be my wives. I love you, Dolly. Thank you for allowing me to say these few words. May the Goddess protect you and guide your spirit to the Light."

I wanted to say more, but lost the words. I would have named My Girls, but with only one present, I'm sure most people thought I had actually spoken in the singular when I in fact spoke in the plural. I returned to my seat and Carol snuggled up. I put my arm around her and held her close, tears streaming freely down my cheeks.

The preacher gave me an odd look when I invoked the Goddess as he himself closed the chapel part of the service and invited those who wished to join the family at the cemetery for the interment.

At the cemetery, the usual service of committal was performed. Carol wept silently through it. She had said goodbye to her mother at the chapel, as had the aunts, but seeing her coffin finally committed to the ground was difficult. I snitched a carefully selected single red rose from the flowers brought to the graveside. When the service was complete and the preacher said the benediction, Carol and I looked for Kit's marker. We didn't have to look far; it was right next to Dolly. I knelt at Kit's grave, Carol stood beside me, her hand holding my arm. I laid the single rose on her grave and kissed the stone gently. I made a promise to Kit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.