Reprise
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

After a fantastic session of wild, furious sex, Carol, Riekie and I slept. Sometime, perhaps a couple hours later, I awoke to feel something warm and wet surrounding my penis. I looked down in the faint light of the candles. There were two shapes under the covers, centred on my groin. My penis soon grew to full hardness, demanding release. Apparently satisfied at what they had accomplished, the shapes turned and moved toward my face. Two beautiful smiling faces appeared in front of me. Carol crawled on top of me, her thighs open, my penis standing against her hot, slick pussy.

She kissed me hotly and whispered. "Do me!"

Holding her close, I flipped Carol onto her back. I raised my hips and thrust forward. Her pelvis rose to meet me. I entered her in one smooth movement, burying my cock to the hilt. Carol soon forgot her whispering. She yelled her pleasure at the deep penetration of her sopping cunt.

"OH! YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME BABY! FUCK ME!"

I heard a voice down the hall complain, "Oh, Shit! A man can't get any peace in this house tonight!"

A female voice, more softly. "Hush! You'll get your piece alright!"

Carol was still full from earlier. Too tired to clean her up, we had fallen asleep quickly. Her towel was soaked beneath us, and we made very wet sucking sounds as we rutted in the debris of our last round of lovemaking. Riekie lay quietly on her side facing us. She was content just to watch and share.

Invigorated by a couple hours of sleep, my cock was back to its full potential, hard and throbbing. Carol was demanding as we started to rut heavily, our hips and pelvises slamming into each other hard and furious.

"Fuck me, David! Fuck me hard! FUCK ME!!"

I stroked into her fast and furious. Carol kept pace, grunting and panting, her arms pulling me deeper, her legs wrapped around mine, heels locked together. Our hips thrust and mashed together in primordial lust. We kissed hungrily and long. I pumped faster and deeper. She took it all and begged for more.

"Deeper! Harder! DEEEPERRR! DAVID!! FU-U-UCK MEEE!"

Our rutting became more frantic, the bed shaking and thumping the wall. I felt my balls start to boil, my cock swelling even bigger and harder within her clasping, pulsing tunnel. Her muscles worked and squeezed. I was in a delirium of pleasure. We headed for the stars, rising and rising together. I felt her body tense, her muscles clasping harder. My balls heaved and spat her body shook and shuddered as we came violently together once again. As her body bucked beneath mine, my cock spit several hard squirts of baby cream deep into her already full womb. I felt her juices and mine flow out around the base of my prick. As I shot load after load into her, Carol locked her arms and legs around me and screamed in ultimate pleasure.

"DDAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!"

Gradually we wound down, hips slowing their pace to a gentle pumping. Our breathing slowed and gentled as we kissed tenderly. Riekie gently caressed us, helping us to return to this world. Gently I rolled from Carol's body, my still somewhat erect penis withdrawing from her sated pussy. We cuddled quietly, the three of us together. Shortly I felt a hand on my penis. Riekie stroked me gently, bringing me quickly back to full hardness.

She snuggled close and whispered sexily in my ear. "My Turn. Do me slow."

I rolled to face her. We kissed tenderly. Her hot pussy ground gently against my fresh erection. I put my hand between us and felt her sex. She was sopping wet and more than ready. I worked her clitty with my finger, causing her hips to lurch and pump more eagerly. She moaned into my mouth. We broke the kiss. She whispered urgently.

"I want you in me now! Hurry! Please!"

I rolled her onto her back. She opened her thighs wide in invitation as I mounted between them. Kissing her deeply, I lowered my hips to meet hers. Her up thrust opening welcomed my throbbing penis eagerly. I entered her tight, hot sheath in one long slow push. After the hot sex we had enjoyed earlier, she was still almost virgin tight, her small opening grasping and pulsing around me.

I pushed into her until I felt our hair meet and entwine. Her cervix opened and welcomed me deeper. It seemed to nibble at the tip of my penis. I stopped and let her savor her fullness. We looked into each other's eyes. Hers were shining and joyful. As I bottomed, she squealed in delight.

"EEEE! That feels so-o-o-o-ogood! So full! I love when you do me like this, David! I love you so much!"

I had loved Carol since the day I met her. It was a deep, passionate love we shared. I wasn't sure when I came to realize that I loved Riekie, too. She brought me to the realization with her own declaration the night after Carol and I were married. All I knew was that I loved this beautiful blonde nymph as much as I loved Carol. It was a more sensual love I felt for Riekie. Carol's was hot passion and emotion, demanding of satisfaction and release. Riekie's love was a giving, nurturing totally unconditional kind of love. I knew when this wonderful creature told me she loved me it was with all her heart and soul and I couldn't get enough of hearing her say it. She warmed the very cockles of my soul when she said it to me.

"I love you too, My Sweet."

I began a long slow, easy stroking of her sex. She writhed and churned beneath me, legs wrapped snuggly around mine, heels locked together. Her hands rested easily on my shoulders, those marvelous blue eyes gazing into mine as I loved her. Carol enjoyed long slow lovemaking too, but she preferred it fast and furious. Riekie liked it either way equally and rarely offered to ride like a wild cowgirl like Carol, unless doing a threesome where one rode my face while the other rode my cock. Even then, Riekie's ride was a more gentle one.

My strokes brought me almost out of her, then slid all the way in to full depth. This is the kind of lovemaking where the participants can actually talk. Riekie giggled, causing those fantastic muscles of hers to do exciting things to my penis.

"What's so funny, Princess?" I enquired.

"Just remembering old Clyde howling when Carol did. It was hilarious. You two were busy. You didn't hear the whole thing. He actually sounded like he was singing. I wonder if I can get him going."

She giggled harder at that thought. What she did to me with her internal muscles almost had me howling too.

"You keep that up. And I'll be howling with him! My! My! What you two can do with those muscles down there is absolutely fan-fucking-tastic!"

"You mean like this?'

Oh dear God in heaven! She did something that just about made me come on the spot. She literally fucked me from the inside. Those muscles massaged and stroked my penis like she would with her hand and mouth. It was divine!

I took the hint, and picked up the pace. The long slow strokes became hard, fast, rabbit kicks. She bucked back at me in perfect sync, her arms now tightly wrapped around my neck, her legs pulling me in deeper. Thinking of Clyde howling, she now wanted it hard and fast. Her demands got louder. She yelled and begged.

"DO ME HARD, DAVID! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YE-ES! HARDER! DEEEPPERRR!"

I pumped and poked harder and deeper as requested. Her hips thrust back, our pubic bones grinding together. Her clit was mashed almost unmercifully between us, sending spasms rocketing through her body. She came once, hard, yelling.

"OGODOGODOGODOGOD!!"

Her body shook and vibrated in orgasm, her hips launching off the bed. I kept pounding into her, the bed banging and thumping the wall, springs squeaking in protest. Her body shook and writhed beneath me. Her legs dropped to the bed, heels thumping and kicking. My thrusts got faster and faster. Her hips matched me perfectly. We rode a comet to the stars, fucking and rutting to the cosmos. We reached it together, coming like an exploding star. My balls erupted explosively, squirting gob after gob after gob of thick white baby juice deep into her womb. Her heels hit the bed spastically, her hips lifted hard into mine. We locked together in one final massive lunge as I powered my cock deep and hard into her clutching, squeezing, clasping tunnel. She wanted to do it, so she did: she howled and screamed

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!!

"DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!!!"

Clyde must have come upstairs while we slept. He answered her howl from right outside our door.

"WOOF! WOOF!AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!"

It was so close and unexpected, it scared the living shit out of us! I felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I heard that masculine voice of complaint from down the hall.

"Jeezus!"

Then a softer female voice. "C'mon Honey, make me yell, too!"

As we gathered our wits back from Clyde's unexpected closeness, we wound ourselves down from our high. I rolled to my side, carrying Riekie with me, still joined. I was sandwiched between her and Carol. As I rolled, Carol snuggled into me spoon-fashion, her arms around me. I felt her hot body shaking and heard her laughing hysterically. She finally got herself under control and leaned up over me. Still laughing, she could hardly speak.

"I-Is th-that wh-what I-I s-sounded l-like? That's priceless! Poor Dad! Wonder what he's gonna feel like in the morning?"

Carol kissed us both tenderly, declared her love and snuggled into my back again, her arm loosely draped around me. Soon we heard the gentle sound of her breathing as she slept. Riekie snuggled up to my front, my penis still snugly entrapped, her talented muscles still massaging, almost sucking on it. We kissed tenderly, holding each other close as we drifted off to the sound of another bed being sorely abused. As I passed out of consciousness, I vaguely heard a woman's scream.

I awoke just after daybreak with my usual morning woody. Carol was still cuddled tightly to my back, spooning me. Riekie was cuddled up tight in my arms. My woody was buried in her beautiful tight, very hot little snatch. It felt exquisite! As I opened my eyes, I found myself staring into those big blue orbs of hers. She wore a mile-wide smile of delight. Moving her hips gently, setting up amazing sensations in my groin, she giggled happily.

"Carol Anne told me you might wake up like that! She said it was the nicest way to wake up ever! I hafta agree! I want to wake up like this EVERY morning! Sweet Pussy really likes sleeping with Sweet Prince all nicely tucked in ready to scratch her itch in the morning! Oh! I love it so! God! I can't get enough of you! Oh, Mom's up. I heard her take a bath and then go downstairs a few minutes ago."

Mom always was an early riser, regardless of how much sleep she got. I took a deep breath and smelled coffee.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Oh, a little while. I was just enjoying the feeling of you inside me. I didn't want to disturb you. You were sleeping so nicely. Now that you're awake, though, that's a different story."

She moved her hips and worked those fabulous muscles. Riekie was definitely getting my attention. I rolled her onto her back, still fully sheathed in her hot, sucking sex. As I did, we exchanged a passionate kiss that as usual left us breathless. She was wet and ready. I took one long slow stroke then started humping madly. Riekie was ready for hot, fast fucking and she bucked right back, legs and arms wrapped tightly around me. She hollered her appreciation.

"YES! YES! YES! OH-OH! SCRATCH SWEET PUSSY'S ITCH!"

The sudden noise startled Carol awake. She jumped then saw what was happening. She smiled sweetly at us.

"Don't you two ever quit? A body can hardly get any sleep around you."

Riekie and I were too far gone to answer. We fucked and rutted like we only had today, and in today we only had this moment. Our hips bounced and pumped into each other. My cock pounded into her welcoming pussy. She wailed. She yelled. She was really very enthusiastic. Her hips met my every thrust. Too soon we reached the peak. I felt her body tense, her internal muscles pulsating, fucking at my penis from inside. Her juices saturated my crotch, and my balls started to tighten. I lunged hard. Two. Three times; my balls erupted as I slammed in one last time and held it as hot, sticky baby batter squirted and squirted and squirted deep inside Riekie's convulsing womb. It felt like I squirted a half gallon (Imperial) or more. It never seemed to end. She came with me, her body lunging upward, holding me deep as those magnificent muscles sucked my balls dry. Her arms held tight, her legs dropping to the bed, heels drumming and thumping on the mattress. And she screamed.

"DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!"

We wound down slowly. It was just a morning quickie, but was incredibly intense for all that. Carol had tried to go back to sleep, but our rutting got her going too. As Riekie and I collapsed, I rolled off her, my still hard cock withdrawing with a sucking sound. She whined at the sudden absence. Carol saw I was still hard (morning woody, after all). As soon as I was on my back, she climbed over me and immediately impaled herself. She slid down onto me with a shout of glee.

"OH! YES!"

Carol got moving hard and fast quickly. Her hips gyrated and churned. She wanted satisfaction and she wanted it quickly. Despite having just dumped a heavy load into her sister, my cock was still ragingly hard. I started thrusting and pumping up into her, meeting her motion in perfect harmony. Again, too soon, we felt the rise to mutual release. Carol pumped harder and faster, her hands busy with her nipples. My hips lurched off the bed, lifting her. My balls exploded in a giant release as I shot several heavy loads deep into her tunnel, splashing inside her cervix. Her thighs clamped down hard on me, the internal muscles gripping my prick in a hot wet vice, and she screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

I heard the sound of breaking glass from downstairs, then footsteps charging up the stairs and down the hall. A door slammed, and a masculine voice complained. "Not again?"

Carol collapsed onto my chest, almost instantly asleep. Riekie curled into my side and was soon fast asleep as well. Not wanting to disturb the vision sleeping on my chest with my still almost hard penis buried in her, I drifted off too, to the sound of that other bed thumping rhythmically against a wall.

I woke up again sometime later with a painful piss hard-on and a bladder demanding immediate relief. Carol had managed to roll off me and was curled contentedly into my side sleeping peacefully, a happy smile gracing her beautiful face. Riekie was warmly snuggled up, sleeping with that contented smile on the other side, a vision of loveliness her soft blonde hair tussled from our wild night. I tried to get up without disturbing my wives. They both groaned and opened their eyes. They spoke in unison, the stereo effect unnerving.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.