Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Tonight, whether we made love or not, Carol, Riekie and I would actually sleep together for the first time, in the warmth and security of a home and family that loved, nourished and protected us. We were looking forward to just sharing each others' closeness as much as anything.

Yeah, but we were horny teenagers too! We hadn't had sex in over a month; with school schedules, Christmas exams, and the omniscient presence of the girls' parents, it hadn't been possible. They had both just finished their periods and were eager for some hot fun.

We undressed each other slowly, exchanging tender kisses as we did. I unbuttoned their dresses with slow pleasure, revealing their delectable breasts to my wondering eyes. They let their dresses slowly fall to the floor, revealing their near-perfect forms to my reverent gaze. Not a word was spoken. These two fabulous nymphets then removed my shirt and pants slowly and deliberately, teasing gently.

The girls had managed to pack an incredible amount of clothing in their overnight bags. Along with their dresses, they each had one of those cozy white terry robes. Carol's was the one she got as a wedding present from the aunts. Riekie got hers for Christmas from them, but we all knew the real significance. They slipped them on to perform their nightly toilette (That's French for brushing your teeth, and otherwise get cleaned up for bed.). I got my own robe out of my closet and slipped it on to do the same mundane chore. With these two, though, nothing was mundane. Even the simple act of slipping on a robe so we could get in the queue for the bathroom was an erotic production of slow, gradual movements.

The line up at the main upstairs bathroom looked to be quite long, with my parents, Val and Bob all taking a turn ahead of us. We decided to use the small one downstairs and had it all to ourselves. Basically just a powder room with a toilet and sink, there was no room for more than one person at a time. The sink and toilet were so close together there wasn't enough room for one to use the sink while someone else used the throne. Still, by leaving the door open so we could talk and play while one person looked after their hygiene, we did alright. It was amazing how in such a short time since last June, we had come to be so open and natural with each other, just like the openness and naturalness of young children. There was absolutely no embarrassment at performing normal body functions in front of the others. They were natural, normal human functions that we were totally unable to hide behind the usual false modesty of our society. Of course, when we were in the company of the rest of society, we played the role, but when we were by ourselves, those stifling conventions were ignored.

Our playing while we got ready for bed got exuberant and noisy. We tickled; we laughed; we kissed; we splashed cold water at each other. Getting ready for bed should be enjoyable, not just a chore. We three had fun, and made quite a bit of happy noise doing it. Dad hollered down the stairs.

"Keep the racket down! It's late! You three get to bed! Your own bed!"

Where had we heard a similar call to settle down for the night? The more things change, the more they stay the same. We chased each other noisily up the stairs to our room. I heard snoring coming from Bob's quarters. He was out like a light. That guy could fall asleep instantly and sleep through anything.

While we were downstairs doing our nightly routines, someone had been in our room. Lovely scented candles burned on the dresser. Two huge white towels were laid out on the bed, their use apparent. Three more were stacked on my chair, ready for morning baths. The bed itself was turned down invitingly. It didn't look at all like my old room. When we finally moved onto the bed, we heard the soft crinkling of a plastic mattress cover. The way our room was prepared indicated a woman's touch. Mom had thought of everything.

Laughing and giggling as we entered our room, we were taken by the romantic atmosphere the candles created. The mood changed accordingly, although we still retained the air of fun. I took the closest of my wives in my arms, which just happened to be Riekie. She snuggled in close and we exchanged a soul-searing kiss that soon had us both panting. We quickly removed each others' robes with the help of another pair of hands working from the side and rejoined our embrace.

Riekie's body almost literally burned against me. As we sucked at each others' souls, she moaned into my mouth, and her pelvis ground demandingly against my throbbing erection. Her bush tickled and stimulated. The heat from her mons was overpowering; her nipples, erect, hard and hot burned my chest. She seemed on fire.

Riekie's hand dropped to my penis, stroking gently. She tugged me toward the bed. As we came up for air from our torrid mouth crush, she pulled me toward the bed, begging me.

"I've got to have you in me NOW! Don't wait, David, take me! Hurry! It's been too long."

We fell onto the bed. Carol had been watching closely, hungry herself. She deftly got a towel under Riekie as we positioned ourselves. I slipped my hand to Riekie's sex to prepare her for entry. She was soaking and open already!

"Oh! David! Just put him in! Sweet Pussy is ravenous! I'm so ready! HURRY! It's been too long!"

I mounted and entered her in one long slow thrust. God! She was tight, hot and wet! She laughed and yelled her satisfaction as she felt my full length penetrate her sopping pussy.

"Oh Yeah! So-o-o-o Goo-ood!! YES!! YES!! YES!! FILL ME UP!!"

Riekie's hips thrust at me urgently, her arms wrapping tightly around me, hands on my butt, pulling me deeper. Her legs wrapped around mine, locking her heels together, and her lips were all over my face.

Carol hovered close, kissing us both, her hands stroking and massaging our bodies, increasing our pleasure. Her feathery touches teased and encouraged. One hand gently caressed my balls; that touch forcing my hips to thrust harder and deeper into Riekie's clutching tunnel. I felt her cervix open and welcome me in, nibbling at the tip. I was as deep in my beautiful blonde lover as I'd ever been; the sensations were mind-numbingly exquisite!

I started to move my hips in long slow thrusts. Riekie's hips thrust back in perfect sync. Our breathing quickly became faster and harder. Our strokes and thrusts got harder, faster. I felt my pubic bone grinding into her clit as we worked. Riekie moaned and exclaimed her delight.

"Ooooooooo! Mmmmmmmm! YES! Deeper! Faster! OH YEAH!"

I grunted in delirium as I thrust harder and faster. Carol's fingers caressing my overcharged balls, sending me into a frenzy of motion. Riekie's movements matched mine. We fucked and rutted like wild things. The bed shook and pounded the wall. We fucked and bucked with total abandon, Riekie's yells of encouragement echoing off the walls.

"YES! YES! OH GOD!! DAVID! HARDER! HARRRDDERRR!!"

I don't know from where I summoned the energy. My hips thrust and pounded into her with redoubled strength. I felt her building toward her climax, and felt my own tumultuous eruption approaching. We rode the crest of a wave ever upward, yelling our passion to each other. I felt it coming. My balls pulled up closer to my body, Carol's fingers stroking and stimulating me even more than I could imagine.

Riekie's moans and shrieks got more intense and rapid. Her hips bucked into me hard and fast. We were a perfectly matched fucking machine. It built and built for both of us. We rode the crest of the wave until it burst for both of us! I felt my balls heave, the blinding pleasure-pain of release almost overwhelming me. I slammed myself into her as hard and deep as I possibly could in one last powerful thrust as her hips lunged off the bed, driving me deeper than ever. We locked like that as my cock erupted in one of the most intense orgasms I ever experienced, squirting five, six times deep into her milking pussy, splashing well into her cervix, bathing her womb in fertile sperm. As I came that huge load, her arms and legs locked tightly around me and her pussy muscles spasmed and clutched, stripping every drop of baby juice from my jerking cock. I felt her scalding fluids splashing against my balls. She screamed as only my girls could.

"DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDD!!!"

A simultaneous yell form nearby. Carol had brought herself off with us.

"YES! YES! OGODOGOD! OOOOOO! YES!!"

I was so stimulated, I kept thrusting, my cock sagging only a little within Riekie's clasping sex, her arms and legs still wrapped firmly, keeping me firmly seated. We slowed a bit, catching our breath. Her hips pumped gently back at me. We exchanged a deep, tongue sucking lovers' kiss. We both felt the full hardness of my cock return. We often had two, and sometimes three quick sessions, but never before as a direct continuation from one to the next.

We heard gasps and moans beside us, the bed shaking more than from just us. Carol's hands were still busy on her own body, twisting and pulling her nipples, fingers buried and working in her hungry pussy. We glanced at her. She was watching us intently. Still moving and convulsing from her own orgasm, fingers still working her nipples and clit, she squirmed over close to us and we exchanged a wonderful, sensual three-way kiss.

Carol now close to us, her hot flesh searing ours, we were all soon moving toward another huge climax. Our initial motions weren't as urgent as the first time, but we quickly built to another frenzied copulation, Bodies heaving, hips thrusting, our passion making loud slurping sounds as we fucked in the debris of our first climax. We kissed and nibbled at our three faces.

The pace quickly speeded up. My hips thrust hard against Riekie's, my cock driving like a piston, in and out, pounding her hips into the bed. She fucked back just as hard, her vaginal muscles flexing rhythmically, fucking my penis from the inside. Her yells and grunts rang loud again in my ears.

"OGODOGODOGODOGOD!! YES! MORE! OGODOGOD!! UH! UH! UH!!"

Carol was gasping and grunting beside us, her body thrashing as she worked herself to another mind-shattering orgasm.

The peak came all too quickly. I felt Riekie tensing and building under me as my own thunderous release approached. We rutted and bucked, building and building. Riekie's head thrashed from side to side her legs dropped from mine to the bed, her heels drumming the mattress. Her hands tightened on my butt, pulling me tight to her convulsing sex. Our thrusts got faster and harder. I felt it start to erupt as her pussy spasmed and gushed against me. I thrust hard and deep as she planted her feet and thrust upward into that last deep stab. We locked in that position, her hips actually raised from the bed, holding us both elevated as my cock swelled and spit. I squirted and squirted and squirted some more. I felt my sperm leaving the end of my penis, spraying deep inside her womb in load after load of gratification and release. It was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. As I came so fully and wetly, Riekie's scream erupted but was so forceful, it ended more as a strangled gurgle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.