Reprise
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Having declared the 'meeting' at an end, Dad stretched as he stood up. Two nubile forms descended on him. From the look on his face, he was smitten. Bob and I wandered outside and just stood gazing out across the late summer countryside letting the events of the past few minutes soak in. Val came out and coerced Bob into a board game of some sort. She had developed a bit of a crush on him after he danced with her at the party. He liked her, too, but nothing ever did come of it. Too bad. I'd have liked to have Bob as a double brother-in-law.

I went into the kitchen for a drink. Mom was busying herself with supper preparations. She spoke to me quietly.

"David, I think you should take your wives for a walk."

"Don't you need some help with supper? I'm sure they want to help."

"Time enough for that another day. Today they're honoured guests. I couldn't ask Her Princesses to work in my kitchen, not today, at least."

"Mom, they WANT to help."

"Be that as it may, David. Take them for a walk. It's still at least two hours to supper. When I hugged them, I smelled aroused woman. That needs some attention, I think. Can I make it any plainer?"

"Oh!"

I went to find my wives. I heard Mom laughing delightedly behind me. I found the girls still with Dad. He had an arm around each of them and the conversation was serious. I think they were picking his brain about what he thought their true heritage was.

"Mom says I should take you two for a walk and show you around the place."

Dad got the message right off. He released them and shooed them away with me, saying.

"I'll keep Bob busy for you."

The girls seemed to get the hint, too and were eager to go. They ran out to the front porch ahead of me, giggling. It's amazing how fast and well they adapted to this new situation. I caught up to them in a few minutes. I was a little slow because I had to speak with Dad briefly. As we left the house heading up the back lane, I slipped an arm around each of my beauties. They cuddled close and I noticed that buttons had mysteriously come undone from the time they ran ahead 'til I caught up. Holding them close, I got a wonderful view into two very open bodices at two sets of delicious teen boobies. As we strolled along, I asked.

"So waddaya think?"

"Who ya talkin' to?"

"Whoever wants to speak first."

Riekie spoke first.

"Dad is so cool! I see why you think so much of him! Now I understand better where you come from. I only met him today, and I feel like I've known him forever! I've never met anyone who can put you at ease so easily. He kisses nice, too! You never told us he was your step father."

"Don't get carried away with the kissing, Hon. I'm not sure I'm up to sharing either of you with another man, even if he IS my father! Dad is the only real father I've known. Val and I were very young when Mom divorced from my paternal father and remarried to Dad. He adopted us and has been the father he didn't have to be. He has been so much a real father to me, I don't think to tell people he's my step father. Actually, since he adopted us, he IS our father now."

Carol put in her two cents worth.

"Dad is cool, but Mom! She's too much. Are you sure she lives in this world? She has a quality about her that seems like she's not quite here, that all this is just a step to some where else. And talk about kiss! I almost came! She's one hot mama! Am I right, Riekie Dear?"

"Yup! She's some special Lady! But ya know? I think that all happened today, with the talk of the Goddess. I think until today, she was really just your average farm wife with two exceptional men by her. Today, she came back into her own, and took a very careful step into that other world. She called us Princesses! David, you've called me Princess before, but it's a pet name. Don't get me wrong, I love it. It goes with our 'Little Girl' game, but Mom means it. Are we that special?"

"She thinks so. She won't let you near her kitchen to help. She said you were 'honoured guests' and she couldn't ask 'Her Princesses' to work in her kitchen. Did either of you know anything about your family's mystical background?"

Carol answered first.

"Not really. Occasionally one of the aunts or even Mom will make some remark about the Old Ways that doesn't make a lot of sense. You can be sure we'll be listening a lot closer now, and even asking questions. I wondered where they came up with that marriage rite, but then with Tante Pie teaching English and history, she'd have read about it, too."

Riekie continued.

"What Mom and Dad told us today helps explain a lot of their behavior though, especially in the last couple weeks. Like Kit asking about how many times you can go, David. I didn't know what you did with us as a man was considered exceptional, but then, I've never been with a man except you."

"Neither have I, David. How many times can most boys or men go? I just thought you were extra good because of all your reading, and knew how to please a woman."

"Well, ladies, hang on to something solid. I'm going to explain a few things for you."

The vixens both reached for my penis!

"Firstly, Carol Anne, my reading doesn't make me go more. It might help me last longer by suggesting methods. Remember the thing about higher math? Where doing math while you make love distracts a man's mind enough so he doesn't come too soon? The rest of my reading has taught me how to give a woman pleasure, that's for sure, but mainly in an oral sex way. You guys like to fool around that way a bit. It's good for foreplay, too, to get a woman more receptive. Where it might be most useful is when you do each other. With me, foreplay was important to make your very first time that much better, but since that, you've both become insatiable for full vaginal intercourse, and you don't need a lot of stimulation from me to get you ready. You love it so much you get yourselves ready just thinking about it.

"How many times can the average guy go? An adult male in his prime, say late twenties to mid-thirties, may be able to go as many as three to four times a night, not evening, night, which basically means an eight to ten hour period. That average man may be able to go the second time fairly quickly, but usually it takes at least a half hour to recharge, and his second will produce relatively little semen. Most men can only 'get it up' twice in an entire night,

"Teenage boys my age may be able to have an erection several times in a night, but have very little control, meaning they put it in and it goes off. With practice and instruction, they may be able to perform a little better. They also run into the problem of reduced to no-existent ejaculate with each successive erection and orgasm.

"It is fairly uncommon for sexual partners to orgasm together. Women take longer, usually to get stimulated. By the time they're ready to go, the man already went.

"We read in the erotic literature about super studs and the super horny sluts they have sex with, where they both have multiple orgasms and all that good stuff. For most of us, that is pure fantasy. A normal man who performed like that wouldn't be able to walk the next day. If he wasn't completely stiff and sore, he'd be totally exhausted, or all of the above.

"Then there's us. We've stepped right out of the pages of a book. It's not totally unheard of, but generally considered highly unlikely that one man and one woman could be as sexually matched as I am with either of you. It doesn't matter which one of you I'm with, we always hit the final point together. The increase in pleasure of mutual simultaneous orgasm is immeasurable. Dad thinks it's your Wiccan heritage that draws something out in me. To a point, I think he's right, but only to a point. All relationships are two-way streets, so there's something in me that you ladies respond to as well. What ever it is, it's powerful magic.

"I don't even begin to think of myself as anything near a so-called super stud. I think I'm stimulated by two Super Women. Whatever, we three, somehow are operating well outside the norm. Being a threesome is indicative of that."

Carol had managed to get a firm grip on her friend. She was just a little quicker than her sister. She teased.

"I don't think it has anything to do with you at all! It's this guy, all by himself!"

Riekie complained.

"All this talk about sex just makes me want to do it. Who cares if we're abnormal or unusual? We have fun together,. We all love each other. I don't give a tinker's dam how many times average Joe can do it. All I know is YOU can do it enough times to keep me happy. I don't begin to understand any of this. I don't even look at other guys. When I'm with or even close to you, I'm constantly wet and horny. Does that make me a slut? I don't think so. YOU are the only one that has that effect on me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.