Reprise
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Carol was driving! She looked nervous. She had a death grip on the wheel. I let her unwind a bit, and helped Riekie out first. Riekie showed a lot of leg getting out of the car. She rose from the seat straight into my arms. We exchanged a very warm kiss that had her friend squirming. She felt it and squirmed a little back.

"Welcome to my home, Little One. Someday we'll all live here. "

"Hi, Lover! I like your greeting! Seems somebody else is glad to see me too."

I took her hand and we went around to help Carol. She had finally relaxed her grip on the wheel, and was ready to get out. As she turned in the seat, I held out my hand. She took it and slid forward. Her dress rose way up, her thighs were a little parted, and Riekie and I got a healthy flash of her beautiful pussy. She rose into my arms like Riekie before her. We exchanged a similar hot kiss. Her friend squirmed his 'hello' to her, too. She acknowledged by squirming back.

"Hi Doll! Did you guys get a good look? Sweet Prince is glad to see us, too, I think."

I held my wives at arm's length. I looked them over appraisingly. They were wearing almost identical summer frocks which came to a stylish four inches or so above the knee. The only difference between them was the colour, which they'd obviously chosen to set off their hair. I noticed that both dresses buttoned down the front, with a fairly low bodice. The top button was left undone to give a teasing glimpse of rounded teenage flesh without being course. Carol wasn't going to miss an opportunity again! They were stunningly beautiful. I knew they'd make the right impression on Dad, at least.

I slipped an arm around each of them. They each slipped one around me. The parents were waiting on the front porch where Bob had gone ahead to greet them. He didn't need to wait to be introduced. Just like I said, Mom was wearing a pretty summer dress, too. It was amazingly similar to the girls'. We had chosen well. She gave them an approving smile. Dad was grinning. He REALLY liked the view!

The girls and I joined Bob and the folks on the porch. I introduced Carol first.

"Mom, Dad, you've talked to her on the phone, and Dad has met her before. This is Carol Anne."

Mom hugged Carol tightly, kissing her on the forehead like a long lost friend. Carol kissed her lightly on the lips. Mom's pleasure was obvious.

"Hi Carol Anne! Welcome, Dear. I feel I know you already! We finally meet, instead of just being voices on the phone."

"Hi... M-Mom! Thanks for having us over."

They released each other. Carol stepped right in tight to Dad, gave him a huge hug and kissed him lightly on the mouth. Mom raised her eyebrows a bit. Dad just beamed.

"Hi! Dad! Did you miss me?"

"Hi yourself, Sweet Thing. Of course! The sun doesn't shine without you! You're prettier than I remember. Now just WHO is the gorgeous creature with you and Dave?"

Dad could be a charmer. Carol melted, and Riekie blushed prettily, waiting on my arm for her turn at introduction.

When Carol released Dad from her hug, I introduced Riekie.

"Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet the other lady in my life, Carol Anne and Bob's sister Riekie."

Riekie actually curtsied! The folks were bowled over! She was an instant hit!

"I am so pleased to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Lloyd. David talks about you constantly. Thank you for inviting us into your home."

Mom spoke for both of them, laughing delightedly.

"Riekie, Dear! You're so sweet! We don't wait on ceremony here. Our names are Don and Lori. Or you can call us Mom and Dad like Carol Anne. Please don't Mr. and Mrs. us. It makes me feel old!"

She reached for Riekie and hugged her close, kissing her on the forehead like she did Carol. Riekie returned the hug wholeheartedly and kissed Mom on the cheek.

"Thanks... Mom! <giggle>."

They stepped back from each other as their warm greeting ended. Riekie turned to Dad. He just held out his arms and grinned. Riekie actually ran into his arms and kissed him lightly on the lips!

"Hi Dad! I've being dying to meet the man Our David thinks and speaks so highly of!"

Poor Dad! He didn't stand a chance! Riekie swept him off his feet! His smile was so big I thought his face might break.

"Hi yourself, Beautiful! No wonder Dave's been hiding you! I'm tempted to steal you away myself! Between you and your sister, the sun seems a little less bright!"

"I think some other people might have something to say about you stealing me away."

She laughed, and indicated Mom, Carol and myself.

As he released her from their hug, he laughed.

"Just an old man's pipe dream, Dear but I am still a bit envious of my son. I thought he'd landed the big one when he came up with Carol Anne, but to find there are two such lovely creatures, and he's got them both! My! My!"

I was beside myself with delight. This was going far better than I dared dream! The girls made more than just a positive impression: they'd stolen my parents' hearts. It wasn't lost on me either, that they referred to Carol as 'Carol Anne'. I noticed her pleased smile when they used her name like that.

Dad ushered us into the house and on into the big living room. He put the three of us on the couch. Mom and Bob got the big easy chairs and Dad sat in his new lazy-boy recliner. I sat between Carol and Riekie, my arms around each. They both cuddled in close and lay their heads on a shoulder. They sat demurely, their dresses exposing just a nice amount of shapely legs. I saw my dad looking appreciatively. Mom too!

We visited a bit, swapping stories about the summer. Dad told us about the grain crop this year, and his adventures with combining, the first time we'd harvested our crop that way. Val had been on the phone when the girls and Bob arrived. Heather was at a friend's house for the day. Val brought a chair in and sat by Bob. She knew everybody, so introductions were unnecessary. She greeted us all warmly, but seemed to have a warmer greeting for Bob. Poor guy! It was lost on him.

The setting was a little stiff. None of us, including the folks, were used to this formal 'sitting room' visiting. The conversation dragged to an almost embarrassed silence. I was waiting for an opportunity to 'call the meeting to order' and start with our announcement. Dad pre-empted me. He was looking thoughtful and seemed to be working up to something. He appeared to be actually nervous, but he finally screwed himself up, and started to speak before I could.

"Carol Anne, Riekie, Dave, last night when I picked Dave up, you can imagine my surprise when he came to the car with two lovely young ladies on his arm. I knew you kids were close friends, so seeing the three of you arm-in-arm shouldn't have been a shock. Seeing the way he kissed you both good night, and the way those kisses were returned within the confines of what appeared to be a very tender group hug caught me completely by surprise. It was apparent that the three of you have developed a very special relationship.

"I mentioned it to Dave, as I'm sure he's told you, on the way home. He was very non-committal about how the three of you were involved, but made it very clear there is a lot of love and trust among you. It was his rather cryptic reply to a wisecrack I made that got me thinking. I asked him if he wanted to talk about it, and was promptly told he had to discuss it with you before he could say anything to me or his mother. We are an open family. We have no secrets from each other. We respect each other's privacy, but there are no secrets. Carol Anne, I think you will vouch for that."

Mom and Val were looking at Dad strangely, wondering where he was going with this. He had told them only that I had both sisters as my girl friends. He had not discussed it any farther. My girls sat up straighter, their hands clasped in their laps, like they were waiting for the other shoe to drop. It did, in the form of a blunt question.

"I don't know how to phrase this delicately or without sounding rude. Lori, you and Val are totally in the dark. I think the answer to my next question is probably going to be a shocker.

"Dave, last night, I made a crack, and you gave me a reply. Let's see if I can remember it exactly. I cracked when you told me there was a lot of love, 'Sounds almost like you married 'em.' Your reply was said so seriously it hit me like a thunderbolt. 'You could say that.' The implication in those four words was enormous!

"Lori, do you know Dave refers to Carol Anne and Riekie as 'My Girls'? The way he says it, you can see the capital letters and the love. We're not dealing with simple teenage crushes here. My question to you and Your Girls is simple: What exactly did you mean?"

Mom and Val looked lost. They couldn't quite wrap their heads around what they thought Dad was implying. Mom tried to speak. Dad held up his hand and shushed her, indicating she should wait for one of us to speak.

I unwrapped my arms from my wives. Dad had actually given me the opening I, we, needed. I looked at each one carefully. They were nervous, but smiled encouragement at me, and each gave me a firm nod to start my spiel! They each wrapped their arms tightly around an upper arm, and hung on as if waiting for a gale of wind.

"Dad, when I asked if it was Ok to invite the kids over today, I planned to talk to you with all of us here. The girls agreed. We sort of anticipated your question, but hoped to start this discussion off ourselves. You just got a head start on us. So, here it is. You want the full version or the Readers' Digest condensation?"

"Condensed, please. If I like the story enough, I'll buy the book."

Every eye in the room was on me. Three sets were full of curiosity. Two were nervous and brimming with love. One set watched his friend carefully, ready to back him up.

"Condensed to three words: WE ARE MARRIED. Each to each, and all to each other. Bound by a sacred knot. Held true by mutual vows. Witnessed by our friends. Rings exchanged or promised. Consummated, and proof submitted."

My wives arms tightened even more, holding on for dear life.

Bob spoke into the ensuing clamor of silence.

"I am their Witness. There are others, our mother's entire family to be precise, but I'm their Official Witness."

My family sat in shocked silence. I don't think Val quite grasped everything I'd said. She sat with a questioning look. Mom's mouth was opening and closing, nothing coming out, her face deathly pale. She sat bolt upright in her chair. She seemed to stare into nothingness. Her mouth continued to work. At Bob's words, sounds started to emerge. Finally she uttered two words in a reverent whisper.

"The Goddess!"

Dad had suspected something, but nothing as dramatic as my announcement. He had fallen back into his seat, stunned. He was white as a sheet, the colour drained completely from his face. He finally collected himself enough to lean forward in his chair. His voice was low, resigned. No anger.

"Yes, Lori, the Goddess! She has re-entered our lives from a direction unlooked for."

Mom seemed to get smaller in her chair as she was able to lean back, but a tiny smile played along her lips.

It was our turn to look stunned. The girls and I exchanged worried looks. There was a new element here. I could summon only one word.

"Huh?"

Dad had collected himself more completely. He spoke as if telling our story himself, reasoning it out.

"You fell deeply in love. Someone wanted to share a precious gift. Someone else heard that wonderful wish. A witch intervened. You were taught the words, or at least the procedure. With the three of you, it most likely occurred in two steps. The first one exposed the love that necessitated the second. You performed the rite of the Goddess, or a variant of it. You probably adapted it a little to make it work for three. Looking back, I should have seen it. Carol Anne with the hint of red in her beautiful hair. Both girls so stunningly beautiful. The openness once sexually stimulated properly as Carol Anne showed after the phone sex incident. How am I doing so far?"

Now we were completely taken aback. He wasn't anywhere near when we married! He didn't know any of the Koorstis family except Dolly! He wasn't there when we made love. He could not possibly know ALL about their wild, wanton, uninhibited lovemaking! How was it possible from what little I had told him, to tell us in a nutshell almost exactly how and why it came to be!

"Dad, I thought we had stunning news, and apparently it was, but now you and Mom have stunned us equally. How could you possibly know what you just told us? In three or four sentences, you have captured almost exactly how and why it happened! How can you do this? How can you know this?

"Dave, there are lots of things you don't know about your mother and I. There are some secrets. Not kept out of furtiveness, but waiting for the right time. I may buy your book, but I don't think I need to. In a previous life, I probably wrote it."

Dad was always talking about reincarnation, and kidding about previous lives. He wasn't kidding now. He was deadly serious.

"Let me take another tack for a minute, Son. Carol Anne or Riekie: Your mother's family is Dutch, correct? As I recall, your mother is a redhead. She was probably stunning when she was younger. She has two younger sisters who hide their beauty in drabness. I've heard Bob describe your aunts as 'schoolmarms', an apt description. They probably dress like stereotypical librarians. They are probably bearing an old sorrow, love lost, or something. There may be a much younger 'sister', beautiful. If there is a brother, he has long since disappeared. Your grandparents appear to be very spiritual people, but they don't go near a church or mention Christian teachings. Your grandfather is probably brilliant in his field. Your grandmother seems to know things she shouldn't. How am I doing so far?"

The girls looked at me and one another, wondering just how much I'd told my folks about their family. I didn't even know about Kit, except possibly a vague reference to a third aunt before I went to the cottage. Riekie answered for them.

"I'm like David, how could you possibly know about my family in so much detail? You seem to know things we only learned ourselves this summer."

He raised his hand, almost weary. He smiled.

"Riekie, I can't say how I know so much about your family. I fancy myself a student of human nature. I can deduce a lot from small and apparently disconnected bits of information. One can infer a lot from little bits one picks up in conversation. They mean nothing until something happens to bring all those little pieces together. That your aunts dress drably for their beauty is an indicator they are still basically in mourning over someone or some situation. Bob may have mentioned your youngest aunt. She is so much younger that it would be noticeable. No one told me they have a brother. What I said was IF there was a brother, he has long since disappeared. What has caused me to be able to connect all the separate little bits is your announcement that the three of you used an ancient rite to marry.

One thing, before I continue. Congratulations, My Children. Your love is safe in this house. In this house, you are Husband and Wives! What happens outside will be determined by circumstance. In a few years, it will be yours. You will raise your own children here. Lori! We sent out a Son, and gained two daughters! I knew there was something special in what David said! I knew we were right to prepare a feast today!"

Mom surprised us by rising to her feet. She was no longer the shocked, shrunken woman of a few minutes ago. She almost literally glided over to us. She kissed my wives very sensually on the lips. You could see the girls respond. She looked deep into my eyes. I saw things in Mom's eyes I had never seen there before. I swear I saw eternity.

"You will do well, David. But mark my words. You must protect these two precious girls. There is evil afoot."

She chilled me to the bone. She then went to Dad and sat in his lap. It was the most amazing display I'd ever seen from my mother. To top it off, my folks were calling me 'David' now, and it sounded like the girls use of it. What the Hell was going on? Dad spoke again, his voice much stronger now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.