Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Riekie and I drove into town on the Friday before we left and picked up the U-haul. We thought we might find a quiet spot to make love, but no such luck. We made do with our evening walk with Carol. We had a secluded little glade we could use, and we always liked it better when it was the three of us, even if only two were directly involved. We had the U-haul mostly loaded Friday night, ready for a fairly early departure.

Saturday we had to say all our good byes to the family. It took longer than expected, but we were away by mid-morning.

The trip home from the cottage that Labour Day weekend was uneventful. Riekie and I shared the driving. Carol rode up front with us. We were able to cop a few feels and be close to each other, but that was all. We left the cottage mid-morning on the Saturday. We arrived home mid-afternoon.

I called home as soon as we got in to let my folks know we had arrived safely. I told them I'd call for a ride home once we got everything unloaded, and had a bite to eat. It took some time to unload the car and U-haul. It was early enough, we were able to return the U-haul to the depot. We had a light supper then I had to leave. I called Dad to pick me up.

It was hard to leave My Girls behind. It was one thing at the cottage to kiss them good night and go to a separate bed. At least they were in the same house, and I would see them in the morning. It was an entirely different experience to leave them and go to an entirely different house. When Dad came to get me, everyone helped me carry my gear out to the car and load it. I gave Dolly a big hug and thanked her for putting up with me for the summer. I gave the little guys each a hug. Bob was a 'See ya.' I kissed both girls openly and passionately in a group hug. There were tears. Dad raised his eyebrows, but didn't say anything until we were on the road.

"Both of them?"

"Both of them."

"One's not jealous of the other?"

"Nope."

"How so?'

"Total trust amongst ourselves, total love amongst ourselves, and total commitment to each other."

Dad laughed.

"Sounds almost like you married 'em."

"You could say that,"

He was about to make another crack until he realized how seriously I said that.

"You're not serious!"

"Never been more serious about anything in my life, Dad."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not yet. I have to talk to My Girls before I can talk to you. We didn't think about it much at the cottage until it was almost time to come home, then we never got a chance, we were so busy with last minute details."

"'My Girls', eh? Sounds neat the way you say it. Well, at least you have excellent taste in women. They're a pair of beauties. I won't press it for now, Dave, but you will have to talk to your mother and me sometime. You talk to the girls then we'll talk. We've never had secrets in this family, and I don't want to start now, OK?"

Dad was right. We never had secrets before. I thought maybe I better get my wives out to the farm as soon as possible to meet and talk with their new in-laws. I was really starting to take the marriage thing seriously. It wasn't late when we got home. Dad and I carried my stuff into the house. I wanted my family to know everything, but I couldn't tell them anything until I cleared it with my own new family.

Everyone was home. Val had arrived from her summer with Cathy earlier in the day. There were hugs and 'Welcome home' from everyone. Heather was full of questions. She wanted to know everything I'd done. I'd picked up a couple small trinkets from my few trips to town that I gave her. That made her day. They asked if I got my birthday presents they sent with Dolly. They wanted to know about the party, and all that. I showed them the ring Carol got me, plus a few other things I got. Mom eyed the ring closely. She was impressed. She called it a 'forever' ring, even though I didn't show her the inscription. I got a little nervous.

When I showed them my ring, Dad's eyes got round. He leaned to Mom and whispered something to her. I didn't catch what it was, but imagined it was about seeing me openly kissing both girls. Mom chuckled at what he said then regarded me intently for a few seconds. I told them of the day we got our Beginner's Permit and how well we did on the test. My stories of the summer ran out. There'd be other times to talk about the exploring, swimming and fishing. I did tell about Iain and his bass. We spent a little more time catching up with Val then I went to my room to start putting my stuff away.

There was a phone on my desk! I ran whooping and hollering back downstairs. Mom and Dad were still at the kitchen table talking quietly.

I should point out that as farm people we were also 'kitchen people'. The kitchen was the focal point of everyday life, not only for us, but every farm family we knew. It was office, meeting room and common room. All the really important things in our family happened or were discussed there. That meant we hardly ever used the formal living room and dining room except for special guests and occasions. Dad always said the living room was just used to entertain the parson, so we should turn it into something else. That big old farm house had a large kitchen with a large table that would seat eight easily. There was a smaller room off it that we used as a TV room.

I ran into the kitchen and threw my arms around Dad's shoulders. I hugged him and then hugged Mom. Dad grinned at my reaction.

"Looks like he found it, Lori!"

"Mom and Dad, you're the greatest! I don't know how to thank you!"

"A belated 'Happy Birthday' to you, son. You might not think so when you have to start paying the bill. We paid for the installation and the first month for your birthday. We got a deal on it. They took out the old party line this summer, even though we were the only ones left on it. The main number is private now, too. There was a promotional deal on, and we got the second line for half price."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I was so excited by this gift I was at a loss for words. Mom spoke up.

"Well, at least you can have some privacy when you talk to your girl... s."

Dad had told her what he'd seen, and probably our conversation as well.

"Yeah! This is so neat! I can't wait to use it!"

"I know just who you'll call first, too." Both Mom and Dad laughed at that one.

Thanking them for the phone again, I decided that I would pre-empt my parents' questions about the girls and me. I wanted a meeting to tell them what we'd done and ask for their support at least. I doubted a blessing would be forthcoming.

"Thanks again, Mom and Dad. Oh! Is it alright if I invite the kids out for supper tomorrow night? I'm not sure they can make it, but I'd like to clear it with you before I invite them. I was their guest all summer. I should return the favour. Can I extend the invitation from you?"

Mom smiled warmly and nodded. Now all I had to do was sort out with the girls and Bob just what we were going to tell them and how much.

"We were going to suggest you have them out soon anyway. We don't get to see much of them. We hardly know Carol, and we've never met Riekie. You're always there. Did you know your father has a little bit of a crush on Carol since she called him Dad and hugged him the day you left? Not that I blame him, she is really sweet."

Dad winced and she poked him playfully in the ribs.

"Wait until you see the other one! Ok, Dave run along and play with your new toy! I bet you can hardly wait to make your first call!"

He was right! I ran up the stairs to my room, picked up my new phone and dialed the number. Carol answered on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Carol Anne? You must've been standing on top of it!"

"I was just going to call you. You've only been gone a little while and already I miss you."

"Me too, Love. I just had to try out my new phone!"

"New phone?"

"Yeah! My folks got me my own private phone for my birthday! I can talk to you guys all I want now, and not worry about tying up the line."

"That's great! So what do we talk about on our first call on your new phone?"

"I'd just like to sit hear and listen to you breathe, but I really do have something to discuss. Is Riekie nearby, and Bob? Where's your Mom? Can you talk fairly privately?"

"Riekie's right here. You don't think I'd get to call you without her, do you? Bob's just in the kitchen. I can get him easy. Mom's giving the little guys a bath and putting them to bed. They went over to the neighbours to play and came back filthy! Oh, here's Bob now... hey you guys! David got his own phone! Yeah!"

She spoke directly to me again. I could hear Bob and Riekie talking in the background.

"So what do we need to discuss? You make it sound all mysterious and serious."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.