Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

"So what's so important you drag me behind the house?"

I was feeling pretty good from the happy outcome of our meeting, and maybe just a little under the influence of the champagne... The girls had each given me over half of theirs, and they were big glasses. It was the most I'd ever drunk at one time.

"I didn't want anyone to overhear us, including Riekie. It's about her."

"What? Is she dying or something?"

I got a hard punch in the arm and a stern look for my foolishness.

"Did you see Tante Pie talking to me just after Bob came in?"

"Yes, I did."

"She wanted to know if we had 'consummated' with our new wife, especially if you had. I told her not yet, because you and I were still learning about each other, and I wasn't sure if I was ready to share that part of you yet. I told her we had explained it to Riekie when we married her, but as a surprise, we were going to have some fun with her tomorrow, just not going all the way."

"I think I smell something brewing here. What else did she say?"

"She said if we didn't go all the way with Riekie, that we, and especially me, were being selfish, in spite of our reasoning. She said 'You both married Riekie. She is fully entitled to everything that goes with that, including her husband's full attention in the bed. Riekie will not think she is fully married until she gives herself to David, and he takes her.' You know how formal she can sound. She scared me a little, David. She was so intense about it. When I asked her why she was so concerned, she looked so sad! She said she thought her own unwillingness to share her young man with Tante Jo may have had something to do with his disappearance, and she didn't want something like that to happen to us."

"This old relationship of theirs is getting more mysterious all the time. I wonder if we'll ever hear the full story. Anyway, did you not tell her we were as worried about getting pregnant with Riekie as we were with you, and that we want to make sure it's safe?"

"Yes, but Tante Pie said if we all really do love each other, it was worth the risk. She told me Opa gave you something to look after that. What did Opa give you, David?"

I showed her the box of condoms, and told her Opa thought I might have more use for them than him.

"Now I understand. That's their way of telling us to get on with it! Eeewww! I'm glad I didn't need them my first time. Just the thought of covering Sweet Prince in rubber, and not feeling his Precious Stuff on your first time would make me not want use it. I don't think Riekie is going to like that either, especially after I've been telling her how good it feels."

"I'm with you, Sweetheart. I hope we don't have to use them either. I imagine they deaden all those wonderful sensations. You and I should try one sometime to see what it really feels like, though. I don't want to use them with Riekie on her first time. It's way too special to use a condom. I think it makes me look like a horny sailor just going for a quick fuck, which isn't fair to Riekie at all. She is really looking forward to her first time being very romantic and sensual, and I think she'd feel cheated if it wasn't."

"Yeah! She's got this notion that someday, when she gives the signal that she's safe, you'll sweep her off her feet and gently seduce her. She's not like me where I decided I wanted to give it to you and was going to do it whatever it took. Not that I don't like romance too. She just has a, how do I say it, softer fantasy."

"Don't be too sure about that! Riekie told me in no uncertain terms, just after lunch, that her virginity was mine, and mine alone, and that she meant for me to have it — period, full stop. OK, Dear Heart, you've told me Tante Pie, and I'm sure the others, from Opa's little gift, want us, me specifically, to make love with Riekie, regardless of the risk, as soon as possible. I understand that. What do you think?"

"I can't argue with Tante Pie's reasoning, especially about Riekie feeling cheated as a wife until it happens. That isn't fair to Riekie. I claimed First Wife status, which makes her Second Wife, but I only meant that as I was literally the first one to get you. It doesn't mean she's any less important. I think, no, I KNOW you should do it as soon as possible. Tomorrow, we already planned a little extra for her, we'll just take it the extra step.

"I know Riekie can hardly wait. She told me this morning, 'The time is RIGHT, Carol Anne. Won't you let me be with David?' Then she went to talk to you, and you just told me what she said. She wants it, and she wants it yesterday. She was more than a day later than me finishing her last period. I finished mine last Sunday morning, just in time to give you your 'present'. It ran so long, I was afraid it wouldn't finish in time. Riekie finished hers on Monday, so she should still be fairly safe tomorrow. I think I might be too, but I don't want to push our luck. SHE thinks she's safe, so she wants to do it. She's going to bug me about it every month, you know, until I finally say it's OK. 'Sides, as Tante Pie pointed out it's her RIGHT, and I think Riekie is starting to realize that. We can't deny her that, even if it means we risk making a baby."

"So, tomorrow is Ok with you? It's a lot sooner than we planned, but Tante Pie is absolutely right. You and I pride ourselves so much on doing the right thing, we should have seen this from the beginning and been prepared. Tante Pie is also right that until we do take Riekie to us completely, she is less than a full wife and will resent us for that less-than-equal status.

"So now we agree that Tante Pie is right, and we've agreed it will be tomorrow as part of our surprise for her, what I want to know now is how do you feel about it, not just what you think."

"Simply, the time IS right. Riekie deserves it. It is her right, not a privilege, as our wife. I can't deny that. How do I actually feel? I want you to do her. I've been fantasizing about watching it. And I want her to see US doing it, too. I get really wet thinking about that one. I guess I'm an exhibitionist, but only with you guys. I think it would be so hot! Remember what I told you this morning about how sweet she is as a lover, and how I couldn't wait for you to taste her? "

"And what if Riekie wants some privacy for her first time? Because of the type of fantasy you've told me she's built up around her first time, she may want it to be very private, so she can savor the moment. Remember, we had total privacy. Doesn't she deserve the same consideration? Can you handle that?"

"Yeah! You actually took the words out of my mouth. There we go thinking the same thing again! I said I'd like to see it, because I think it would be so hot, but if Riekie wants and needs privacy for her first time, I understand. It is a very special time for any girl, and it should be as good as it can be. I don't have a problem with that, and if that's the case, I'll find something to do while you take her away and have your way with her, you lecher, you.

"I know there's lots left for me, both of Sweet Prince and your love. Nothing changes that. I'll find some way tonight of asking her how she feels about her privacy, and find some way to let you know before tomorrow. And just what IS tomorrow's plan? We keep talking about doing 'it' tomorrow, but I don't have a clue what you have in mind. Give, Mister!"

"Carol Anne, my first love! One day when we were exploring, Bob and I found an old barn that nobody uses anymore. I thought when we found it, that it would be a great place to take a girl for some really heavy make-outs, and a wonderful place for a seduction."

I got an evil look and a punch.

"It's a guy thing, I guess. Anyway, after we talked this morning, and decided to give Riekie a treat, Bob and me went back to check it out. Bob went over there again this aft' while we were at Opa's and set it up with some blankets, so we wouldn't be too obvious leaving the house tomorrow carrying a lot of extra gear. It also helps keep it a surprise for Riekie.

"Now, we have to figure out a way for the three of us, or possibly just Riekie and me, to be away from the house for at least the whole afternoon without causing your mother concern. The others might notice, but aren't going to say anything. I think, even if Riekie wants her privacy, we should at least be seen to leave as the three of us. For me to wander off alone with Riekie is so unusual, it would definitely cause your mother to pay attention. She's the only one we have to be careful of. And we don't want to ruin the surprise for Riekie, even though she's getting what is rightfully hers."

"You're thinking too much, David. The three of us are going for a picnic. We may not be back until dark. We're big kids now. Even Mom said so. I'll suggest a picnic to Riekie, as if I just came up with the idea. I may have to work on her a bit by suggesting it will be one of our last chances to be alone before we go home, which is true. Leave that up to me. I'll have her invite you in front of Mom to go on a picnic with us tomorrow. We'll even invite Bob, but he must refuse, so you give him the word as soon as you can. He's in on this so far now anyway you should tell him what's up. And... it will be a real picnic. We'll pack a nice picnic lunch and maybe even a supper, and take it with us."

"That's a wonderful idea! I just knew I loved you for more than a gorgeous, sexy body! What's the dress? Can I make a suggestion?"

"This is a picnic, David, not a formal affair! What's the dress?! You're funny!"

Carol laughed hard at that.

"I was going to suggest to you that both of you wear your nicest, form-fitting frocks, and that you both, or at least Riekie, wear panties for a change. I think her fantasy will work best for her that way. She wants to be seduced from a position of total innocence. It allows her to be the truly demur virgin. The panties are the last item covering and 'protecting' her treasure. 'Sides! I like the idea of completely unwrapping that package! It's one of my fantasies, too! I think that's a common one for most guys. And as you know, I have a real thing for those summer dresses. I think they are probably the sexiest garment ever designed for the female body."

"Oh my! Aren't we the romantic one? I love it! To put a little spice in it, I think I'll get her in the tub for a bath in the morning. That'll give me a chance to tease her a little, and get her thinking really sexy, not that she needs much of that around you! She's worse than me for that, although I think I was that bad at first, too. A bath will make sure she's fresh, too."

"You're one devious person! I'm glad you're on my side!"

I pulled her to me, and we exchanged a very hot kiss, just as supper was called. As we parted, she added an aside.

"You better bring those rubbers with you, just in case... She will want to go bare back, I'm sure, but if she's scared, she might want you to use one."

"OK."

We rounded the house, heading for supper. We met Bob and the little guys coming back from playing at the beach. I pulled Bob aside for minute.

"What happened to you? I thought you were going to help me with the little guys."

"Carol Anne waylaid me, wanting to talk about tomorrow with Riekie. If one of them invites you on a picnic with us tomorrow, beg off. Tell her you have plans with Opa or something, and make sure your mom hears it. If you use Opa as your cover for begging off, go to him tomorrow and explain what's happening. He'll know what to do to keep you looking busy."

"OK."

Our tryst with Riekie was set, that is, as long as Riekie herself didn't have other plans for the day we didn't know about, and if the weather cooperated... Bob and I went in to supper.

After supper, Bob and I hung around the house reading, not unusual for us. Dolly sat at the table, reading and enjoying an after dinner drink. She allowed herself one screwdriver or glass of wine a day. The girls did the washing up. We heard all kinds of giggling and chatter. Riekie came out at one point and asked her mother if it would be OK if they went on a picnic tomorrow. They might be gone all day.

Dolly said "Sure, but shouldn't you ask the boys, too?"

Riekie then invited Bob and me on their picnic. Bob, of course, declined, saying Opa had some chores for him tomorrow. I, of course, accepted, although I demurred a bit, saying I thought I should stay and help Bob. Bob said for me to go with the girls. Opa only needed one person. The game was afoot!

Later that night, as we got ready for bed, the girls and I got our usual admonishment from Dolly:

"You three get to your beds — your own beds!"

I still think that woman knew or suspected what was going on the whole time. She was a Koorstis, after all. They didn't keep secrets among themselves. She just had to play dumb because of Bob Sr., I think. There was no activity around the bathroom in the middle of the night, either. I didn't need to get up to jerk off because I knew I was going to get the real thing tomorrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.