Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

We didn't know really what to expect from this meeting, with the aunts and grandparents but it couldn't be that bad. After all, they had helped Carol and I consummate our relationship. Carol had simply wanted to give me her virginity as a birthday present, but they had seen something more profound, and had planned an ancient rite of marriage. The gift would be given, but as a bride's gift to her groom, rather than a very special birthday present.

Carol and I did perform the rite with the help of Riekie, and to a lesser extent, Bob. To all intents and purposes, Carol and I were now married, at least in our eyes, and those of Bob and Riekie. Carol and I had then, just last night, taken the additional step of 'marrying' Riekie. We were now three, where the Koorstis's had planned for two. They didn't know for certain if we had performed the rite, and they certainly didn't know about Riekie yet, either. How they would take this, we weren't sure, but they had to know. Also, to the best of our knowledge, the youngest of the aunts, Tante Kit knew nothing at all.

Carol, Riekie and I walked into the Koorstis half of the house to meet with the aunts and grandparents. Their part of the house was smaller than the one we used. It had a small kitchen with no room for a table. The larger common room, where we were now, was furnished with a couch, two easy chairs, and a dining table. The table was to one side of the room. The couch and chairs were arranged loosely along the long wall facing the table.

Tante Pie and Tante Jo were seated on the couch, quite close together, lightly holding hands. Unlike their usual drab garb, today they were wearing light summer dresses similar to what Riekie and Carol wore. I mentioned before how much I like that type of dress. Their hair, usually done up quite severely, was today worn loose. They were actually very attractive women, when they wanted to be, it seemed. Their dresses showed that they had young-looking and still attractive figures, with quite nice legs...

Because I had never seen them dressed and made up so casual, I took a closer look. The resemblance to My Girls was remarkable. Tante Pie, with her dark brown hair, closely resembled a forty-something Carol, and Tante Jo, in her lighter, almost blonde hair, looked like Riekie might at that same age. They really were attractive, and it was obvious that in their younger days, had been beautiful. I was stunned at their transformation. If My Girls looked that good at that age, I would be a happy camper indeed.

Then there were the rest. Tante Kit sat on the couch with her older sisters. She was a strikingly beautiful woman, also dressed in a light summer frock. Oma and Opa, dressed casually as only the elderly can, each sat in one of the comfortable chairs. They looked relaxed. But... nobody was smiling.

As we entered, holding hands, Opa waved us to three chairs lined up on the side of the dining table farthest from the couch, facing the rest of the room. Despite the aunts' casual dress, and everyone's relaxed demeanor, it looked like it might be an inquisition. My 16-year old brain started to imagine the worst. The girls noticed it too -- I felt their hands squeezing mine tighter, expressing their nervousness.

We sat, facing them, Riekie on my left, Carol on my right. As we sat, I saw the table was covered with a stained white cloth. With a start, I realized that it was that grungy sheet from our first rounds of uninhibited lovemaking, when I took Carol's virginity. I was confused and becoming even more nervous. I summoned the courage to speak.

"You folks wanted to see us?"

Opa laughed loudly and good naturedly. The women all smiled warmly. The level of tension dropped sharply.

"Yes, we want to talk to the three of you, but this is most definitely NOT an inquisition, as I see you fear from the expressions on your faces. Forgive us our little joke at your expense. It was perhaps a little cruel, no?"

"And just what, pray tell, would you like to talk to us about?"

I was a little annoyed at their joke, letting it show in the wording and tone of my question. The smiles faded. The girls both squeezed my hands, indicating I should lighten up. I tried again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or abrupt, but we're not sure what you want with us."

"Well, My Boy, that should be obvious. We want to celebrate with you. That sheet is not there to accuse anyone of anything. It is displayed with pride and joy. But first, we have some questions. Please allow us a little curiosity."

At these words, the three of us relaxed a little more. We were still somewhat tense, because they didn't know about the addition of Riekie to our little family, and we were wondering about Kit's knowledge. She informed us straightaway, sensing our questions about her.

"Dave, and Carol, there are no secrets in this family. I know most of the story we're here to talk about, if that's concerning you. You can talk freely around and to me. I'm your friend and co-conspirator in this." She laughed delightedly, and my heart warmed toward her even more. "And let me be the first to openly congratulate you; that is, assuming the whole plan was completed?"

Riekie spoke up. "Everything went as planned, and then some. Carol and Dave exchanged their vows. They tied their bridal knot, even exchanged, or promised to exchange rings. If Dave had known more in advance, I'm sure he would have had a ring with him. Carol gave her gift with all the love we expected. It was received equally as lovingly. I am their Witness, and I say to you now, that their marriage was fully, <giggle> repeatedly, extremely enthusiastically, and noisily consummated. What I didn't see, I heard. I think half the township heard..."

Carol blushed and hung her head. I developed a shit-eating grin with my own blush.

Opa laughed so hard, I feared for his health. Oma chuckled and grinned, delighted. Tante Kit fell against Tante JO's shoulder, laughing. Tante Pie and Tante Jo looked at each other with huge smiles, and hugged each other tightly. Riekie's little speech had evidently pleased them all no end.

When they regained some composure, Tante Pie spoke.

"Then we can safely assume that this sheet that Opa has so proudly displayed is genuine proof?"

Carol, still blushing deeply, and unable to speak, simply nodded. "Y-yes."

A chorus of 'Well dones' and 'Very goods', along with Oma's emphatic "Ah! So!"

Tante Jo had one question for Riekie. "As their Witness, did you actually see proof of the act of consummation?"

Riekie was on a roll. "Oh yes! The evidence was copious and fresh! There was nothing else that could have made such a mess. They both seemed rather proud of themselves at creating such a mess."

Riekie seemed to be taking some delight in Carol's discomfort.

"Carol, despite her blushing now, was especially pleased, and displayed the evidence with pride and a certain -- how can I say it — indelicacy. She said, and I quote (uh-oh!) 'Isn't it the most amazing thing you ever saw? David says that's what a well-fucked pussy is SUPPOSED to look like. If it looks as amazing as it feels, then it must be fantastic.'! "

Beside me, I thought I could feel Carol trying to sink through her chair. I wasn't sure, trying to make myself invisible took all my own energy. Riekie had better be easy with Carol, I thought. She might not get her little 'party' with us after all.

Instead of being shocked or dismayed at the language, Riekie's audience just ate it up. The whole family surprised me no end with their bawdy sense of humour and fun. Tante Pie and Tante Jo actually squealed and giggled uncontrollably like a pair of schoolgirls, holding tightly to each other! I had never seen those two women so happy or full of enjoyment! They always seemed so straight-laced in their schoolmarm personas. I didn't know these two people!

Tante Kit was a 'snorter' when she laughed uncontrollably. She sounded like an old sow we once had. I laughed at her laughing. Oma's sides were shaking, the only outward sign aside from her broad, happy smile, that she was laughing. Opa threw back his head and roared his laughter. Riekie had started to giggle as well. Everyone was having fun except for poor Carol, it seemed, but as the laughter continued, even she saw the humour in Riekie's report, and started to giggle behind her hand.

As they got themselves back together, Opa motioned to Tante Kit. She rose from her seat, still laughing, and disappeared into the small kitchen. She reappeared with a full-size bottle of champagne and eight glasses. Opa took the bottle and opened it with a loud 'Pop!' He handed the bottle over to Kit, who then filled all eight glasses to the brim.

When he finally stopped laughing, tears were running down his cheeks. He started to speak as Kit served each of us a glass of the bubbly. She motioned us to stand and move to their side of the table.

"We have no more questions. I think if Riekie were to give any more reports, poor Carol would faint, but not before she strangled her sister. Does every one have a glass? I want to propose a toast to the happy couple..."

I interrupted him.

"Opa!"

I looked at My Girls. They nodded in agreement, but now it was Riekie's turn to blush a little.

"Before you go on, we have an announcement to make that may make you want to rethink what you were going to say."

The far side of the room suddenly developed serious faces. I think they thought I was going to back out on them, or something. It had only been a few days, so there was no way we were announcing a new baby. But... we were announcing an addition to the family, so I took that approach. I could have a little fun with them, too.

"Carol and I wish to announce an addition to our family..."

An incredulous chorus erupted of "So soon?" "How can they know so soon?" and the like.

"No," I laughed, "We're not pregnant, at least yet. But... last night we did add another member to our family."

I paused for effect.

"Last night, Carol Anne and I married Riekie, and Riekie married us. Bob was our witness. We are no longer a couple. We are a threesome. We adapted the ancient rite you taught us. We three are bound by the same knot that bound Carol Anne and me. Now I have two rings to buy."

A few seconds of stunned silence while this little tidbit of information sunk in. The three of us waited nervously for the explosion. There was one, but not what we had feared and half expected.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.