Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I slipped an arm around each girl, Carol on my right, Riekie on my left. They each put their arm around me. We strolled back to the house. We'd expected it to be in darkness, but with Tante Kit's arrival, everyone was still up. The four sisters were sitting at the table when we came in. It wasn't unusual to see the three of us coming in from our walk, arms linked, so when we came in, arms around each other, they weren't greatly surprised. Tante Kit hadn't seen us together before, so she raised her eyebrows questioningly. We got some very raised eyebrows from all four sisters when we sat together on the couch. My girls very possessively cuddled up on either side and lay their heads on my shoulders. I was one very contented individual, and it showed. It was very evident that something was different among us. Bob had a Cheshire cat grin that added to the mystery.

Dolly spoke up. "Out kind of late, aren't we? We were stating to get worried. Where did you go?"

"David and I had a lot to talk about, and we didn't notice the time. On our way back, we met Riekie. She comes out to meet us on the way back every night. We all got talking and the time just flew by. Bob came out looking for us. He found us with Riekie, then the four of us got talking again, and it got really late. We're sorry if we worried you. We weren't that far away."

"That's OK, Dear. It's just that you're usually in so early, we got concerned. You know we don't really have a set curfew here."

We sat and visited for a little while. Soon, though, everyone declared themselves tired and we all headed off to bed. Carol and I did our usual goodnight thing outside the bathroom with a small change to the routine. Riekie joined us. I was in a clinch with Riekie, Carol holding us. Riekie was just working herself to orgasm against me when Dolly hollered down the stairs. "

You three get to bed! Your own beds."

She wasn't fooled for a minute! She knew something momentous had happened with the three of us.

Once in bed, I heard soft sounds from their room. My imagination soared, and I soon had a raging boner. I fell asleep at last. In the middle of the night, I just had to relieve an aching hard-on. I went to the bathroom to jerk off. I heard a little noise outside the door, and looked through the keyhole. They were both there, doing each other! I came mightily and long as I watched them in the dim night light. I still didn't get a good look at Riekie, which I was now dying to, but what they were doing to each other, got me off big time. I had quite a mess to clean up afterward.

In the morning, Bob went downstairs ahead of me. I was just going down, when the girls came out of their room. Carol kissed me. She tasted of pussy. She tasted good, different, but good. Riekie kissed me next. I definitely tasted Carol on her lips. They just managed to blow my mind completely!

After breakfast, I was sitting down by the beach, just thinking. A familiar pair of arms wrapped themselves around from behind. Carol nibbled on my ear, sending chills down my spine.

She whispered "I've made up my mind."

"Oh? And what was there to make up you mind about, Lovely Lady?"

"Riekie."

"I thought we settled that last night. What else is there to decide?"

I was deliberately being stupid.

"We have got to take her to bed together as soon as possible."

"Why the sudden change?"

"It's not fair to you that she and I have each other, and you're left out by circumstance."

"I'm deeply touched, Sweetheart, but I sense there's more to this than that. We already talked about that last night."

"Oh David! You know me too well. The real reason is Riekie herself!"

"How so? Did she beg you, and you caved in that quick?"

"No, Silly! She never said a word! No, she's such a sweet lover it isn't fair to deny her to you. And you're so good it isn't fair to deny you to her."

"I thought she might be. And... thank you for such a wonderful compliment!"

"You know, Riekie and I have shared a room forever. But when you grow up together, you sometimes don't notice things about the other, and unless you're lovers, there're lots of things you never know. I discovered a lot about our new wife last night."

"You're deliberately keeping me in suspense, Wench! I've a notion to put you over my knee."

"Oh! I love it when you talk rough1 G-r-r-r-rr!" she giggled happily.

"Spill it! Pu-leeese."

"You are simply going to die of pleasure, My Husband! Riekie has the prettiest blonde pussy in the world! And she's bare the same place I am, just like you love. Did you taste her on me this morning?"

I'd suspected about the pussy. I'd fantasized about it since Monday.

"Yes, a bit."

"She tastes just heavenly. I can't wait for you to taste her! I tried to do with her what you did for me, but I don't have the man's touch. A woman knows how to please another woman, and should be able to get her off better than a man, most times, but she needs YOU to eat her properly. She wants to meet My Sweet Prince, but is too shy to ask.

"I think she's already earned the right to be in our bed, or however we can get together with her. Remember how we wanted to do something special for her for being so nice to us last weekend. This is just the thing. She's been told we're in no rush to invite her in with us. This will be a total surprise. She'll just die!'

"I like your thinking. Tell me more about her body."

"No! I've told you too much already. You need to see it to appreciate it. I only meant to tell you how wonderful she tastes, and that she's a delightful lover."

"OK. Now all we have to do is figure out a way to get together. We could take her on our walks — we should anyway. We might be able to do something then, but that would be just a quickie. Not good enough for first love. We had hours together that first afternoon on the couch. Let me think. I might come up with something."

"I know you will. Remember, we're leaving next week. We don't have much time left."

"We could have something as early as tomorrow. I have a couple thoughts. I just need to check it out. Did you talk to her about the virginity issue?"

"Yes. I told her exactly what you said. She was disappointed at first, but just like me, she was really touched by your concern for her. She really liked the 'cherry hunter' line. She loves you more than ever now."

"I'm glad. I don't want her to rush into that simply because she thinks it's a prerequisite of being part of us. She might meet another guy who she wants to give herself to. You only do that once. It doesn't grow back. You said she loves me more than ever now? What about you?"

Shameless fishing.

"Oh, David! I was worried at first that taking her to us would change how I feel. Not so. I'm as bad as Riekie. I just keep falling deeper for you all the time! You ARE the other half of my soul! Don't you ever forget that!"

Such passion! Just then someone called her back to the house. I was left alone with my thoughts again. Bob stopped by. He had been playing with the boys.

"Bob, remember that old barn we found? Do you recall if the roof was still up?"

"The one behind the woods over there?"

"Yup."

"Yeah, I think it was. I think most of the side boards are still on it, too. Why?"

"Just a thought."

"C'mon Old Buddy-Old Pal, this is me yer talkin' too. Are you lookin' for a quiet place to take Your Girls?"

"The thought crossed my mind. But I don't need an audience..."

"Waddaya think I am? I'm not an ol' Peepin' Tom pervert!" he was insulted.

"Sorry, Bud. Didn't mean it that way."

"OK! I thought you and Carol weren't ready to do anything with Riekie yet, aside from what they do on their own at night?"

"Yeah, well things change quickly sometimes, I guess. I left the decision up to Carol Anne. She informed me not five minutes ago, that the sooner the better. With women, Bob, I'm learning that sooner usually means today, now, and sometimes even yesterday."

"I see. Tell you what. Why don't we slip over there now, and check it out. If you need anything to make it comfy, we can haul it over there this afternoon if we have time. We might not. Opa told me to tell you they want to see you, Carol and Riekie some time today."

"I guess it's time to make our report for the weekend, eh?"

"Guess so."

"Well, let's go then. I'll just stop by the house and tell Carol Anne we're going to check something out. She'll know exactly what I'm talking about."

We went up by the house. I slipped in long enough to let Carol know we had gone exploring. If I found what I was looking for, we'd be back before lunch. Bob and I took off across the fields toward the old barn. We took the most direct route to save time. There was an old, kind of romantic trail that was less direct, with lovely old shade trees along the sides which I'd use if I took my girls over there. First we had to make sure the barn was suitable. A romantic tryst needs the right location...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.