Reprise
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Our room smelled wonderful. The scented candles had been lit, and provided a romantic glow. We undressed each other, and crawled into bed. A towel had already been placed for Carol to lie on. Riekie was outdoing herself! We made love twice before we fell asleep in each other's arms, still joined. Each time, we came together, hard. I filled her to overflowing each time. She kept the screams down, but still got off a couple good ones.

She woke me twice in the night for more passionate and noisy lovemaking. She was insatiable. I continued to be amazed at myself for my stamina. She managed to soak her towel completely. We fell back asleep each time, still joined.

We woke in the morning, still joined. My morning wood delighted her once again, especially considering its placement.

"I want to wake up like this every morning,." She smiled.

Her hips got moving. She rolled me onto my back, never losing contact. She then rode me to a noisy orgasm. As I squirted what seemed like a gallon of baby making juice deep into her, she screamed my name.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!!

I heard glass breaking again.

Shortly, a soft tap on the door. "Rise and shine, you two. Your bath is ready. I'm starting breakfast. Don't be long."

"Sorry 'bout the scream, Riekie. Carol Anne forgot herself." I got punched, and a very pretty tongue stuck out at me. "I hope you didn't spill anything when you dropped the glass."

"I didn't drop a glass, but Bobby did. Take it easy on him, will you. The poor guy's turning into a wreck." She opened the door a crack, and stuck her head in. Her face was flushed. "I just have to change my panties, is all." And giggled delightedly. Then she was gone.

We got up, slipped on our robes, and went downstairs. Riekie pointed at the bathroom. "It's all ready. Enjoy. It'll be a long time before you can enjoy it again. Breakfast will be ready when you come out."

We went into our bath. We made wild love in the tub. We came together again. As I filled her one more time, she screamed.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDD!!!"

I heard a thump, some voices, and then the sound of someone running heavily up the stairs. Did Riekie faint again? She hadn't done that in a long time.

We climbed out of the tub, had fun toweling each other off. As we put on our robes, I saw some of this morning's offerings running down Carol's thighs. "You should clean that off."

"Nope. That's the Prince's Precious Stuff. Miss Pussy is a sloppy diner. It's good for my skin."

We went out to breakfast. Bob had been sitting at the table reading one of his magazines when we came down. There was no sign of him now. We sat down at table, side by side, holding hands. Riekie brought us our juice. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"OK, Riekie, give! What happened? Did you faint again? You haven't done that in weeks."

"Not me! Bobby!"

"You're kidding! He never was bothered before!"

"You guys are just too goddamn hot! I keep telling you. Poor Bobby couldn't take it any more. He went white as a sheet, and fell off his chair. I went to help him up. When I bent down to help him, my dress pulled up a bit. I was really embarrassed. He got a good look up my dress. He went all red in the face, got to his feet and ran to his room, saying he had some business to take care of. From the bulge in his pants, when he woke up, I think I know what business. I don't think I helped him much either, with the view he got up my dress."

For the first time, I noticed she was wearing a nice little summer dress. It was quite form fitting and showed off her lovely curves, hugging her pert breasts suggestively. It had a fairly low bodice, and showed some delightful cleavage. It came just nicely above her knees, and showed a nice amount of her own shapely legs. The colour of the dress set off her natural blonde hair prettily. She was a vision of teenage loveliness.

Carol teased her a bit." And I suppose you have to change your panties again..."

"Nope! I decided to take a page from your book. I'm not wearing any. You guys are too goddamn hot. Some days I don't have enough to wear and I hate having to do a laundry everyday."

I choked. Carol gave the rising tent in my robe a playful slap. She knew why it was there. I'm sure she got the same mental image I did, and knew how I'd react. I had just had a vivid mental picture of Bob waking up to the vision of a beautiful blonde muff, open and wet from her own orgasm as her legs spread, squatting to help him up from his faint. No wonder he'd had to run to his room and jerk off! The poor guy had been subjected to two nights and one day of Carol and me noisily rutting like animals. Yesterday, he'd got a full view of Carol's well-fucked and still wet pussy. Today he'd been up close and personal with Riekie's beautiful wet blonde puss. They were his sisters, but they were both beautiful and he'd got a look at them both when they were in heat! In Riekie's case, he probably got a whiff of her arousal, too. Any male animal will respond to that kind of stimulation. I think Riekie knew full well what that look up her skirt did to Bob, and took a little pleasure from being able to turn her own brother on.

The conversation, the lingering mental image, and Carol's hand holding it possessively kept my penis very hard all through breakfast. Bob rejoined us just as Carol and I finished eating. He was a little flushed, and had a hard time meeting Riekie's eye.

Carol said. "Riekie, I think you and I should talk, later." She led me away by the cock again, saying. "Come on, Big Boy! You and I must have a little chat about a certain problem right now." She had a glint in her eye. I was sure I was in it deep.

When we got to our room, I was expecting her to give me a blast for popping a hard-on over Riekie. Instead, as the door closed, she pulled my throbbing member out of my robe. She untied her robe, and pulling me on top of her as she fell back on the bed, she guided me into her heat.

"Fuck me, Stud. I got as hot from what Riekie told us as you did. It just doesn't show. Now fuck me and fuck me hard!"

I obliged. We fucked. We rutted. Her pussy was sopping. She never ceased to amaze me though. As wet and used as she got, she was always tight. She had learned to use her muscles extremely effectively. They milked my cock of every last drop. We made obscene slurping sounds as we fucked. We both shouted our passion. It was a very noisy, uninhibited fuck-fest. As we came together, I squirted as hard and as much as I ever have, despite two earlier sessions. That woman could get a response out of me almost continuously. No other woman I ever knew could stimulate me like her. Carol squirted as hard as she ever had. We made quite a mess. And she screamed. I swear they heard her in town.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!"

We wound down slowly, as our breathing returned to normal. We always enjoyed our post coital wind down. We would murmur sweet nothings and exchange little nibbling kisses. Even our wildest ruts ended in this quiet, gentle, loving manner.

When we stirred to get up, the back of Carol's robe was soaked. She wouldn't go back downstairs looking like that, but she did need to clean up before she got dressed. I had an idea and headed downstairs. As I came through, Riekie was sitting at the table. Her dress was pulled well up over her thighs, and bunched around her hips, showing lots of shapely leg. When she heard me coming, she guiltily pulled he dress down over her thighs. It was still bunched around her hips. It was apparent she was sitting bare-bum on her chair. I couldn't resist. I stopped behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and kissed her on the neck. She shuddered like an electric shock went through her. I whispered "Good thing Carol finished me off. Seeing you like that, I'd be awfully tempted to try that pretty blonde pussy of yours."

"YOU can have it any time you want. Just clear it with Carol first. You guys make me so horny, I can't think. It's probably a good thing Mom's coming back today, or you might have me in your bed, too. I don't think Carol could handle that, and you'd die of guilt."

"Thanks for the offer. Very tempting. Besides, you're a virgin. Save it for the right guy like Carol did. You're probably right. Do me a favour, though, will you? Try to keep it demur around Bob. You're getting to him. It's not just us. He'd die of guilt if he got so turned on by her that he tried something with his sister, regardless of how beautiful or sexy. Where's Bob now, anyway?"

"In the bathroom. He ran in there when Carol screamed. I think he had a similar problem to me. Turn away while I get up. I made a mess on the chair, and keep Bob out until I get it cleaned up." I turned away and kept an eye out for Bob. Riekie made some small noises behind me. She gave me the all-clear.

I turned and went to the bathroom. Bob was just coming out. He looked shaken. "You Ok, Buddy?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Good thing Mom's coming home today. I don't think I can handle much more of you guys carrying on. And Riekie's starting to look so hot, I'm scaring myself."

"Oh!" I left it at that. Good thing I mentioned it to her.

I went in the bathroom and made my preparations. I filled an old-fashioned porcelain wash basin with warm water, grabbed a wash cloth, the soap and a towel. I took my cleaning kit upstairs to Carol. She was lying where I left her. Her pussy and thighs were a mess. I liked the look of it. That was one well-fucked pussy, but it wouldn't do for polite company.

"What took you so long?"

"Riekie got herself into a real state. Bob had to run to the toilet. I had to wait for him to get out. You better have that chat with Riekie soon. I spoke with her a bit, but I think she needs to talk to you. Go easy on her. She's in a bad way, and really confused."

I wet and soaped up the washcloth. I gently started washing her pussy and thighs. As I washed her clean, I told her about Riekie's serious reply to my joke about jumping her. I told her what Bob had said about Riekie looking hot. We had no secrets. I wanted her to know what was going on. We had created this potential monster. We would have to deal with it. If it developed any farther, we could ruin all our friendship. Carol was worried for Riekie. She said she'd talk with her. I said I'd talk to Bob if he wanted. We decided we would be a little more private with our lovemaking, and try to consider others while we were in the throes of love.

My ministrations to clean Carol's delightful pussy were complete, but the touching and rubbing of such a sensitive area had her going again. My cock was finally defeated for a while, so I got her off with my hand. She squirted a bit, and I had to wash her again. It wasn't much, and I was careful not to over-stimulate her.

"You didn't wash away all his Precious Stuff, did you?"

I kissed her on the furry part. "No, all done. It's still inside you. A little is starting to leak out again. You'll have to wear a skirt or dress for today. You've really learned how to control your vaginal muscles when we make love. You should try to learn to use them to close it tight and keep it all in so you don't lose it. I know that's where you really want it."

"Good thinking."

She took the wash cloth from me and washed me up, too. The feel of her warm hands on my genitals felt really nice. My penis was sated for the time being though, so it didn't respond to the stimulation. She bent and kissed it. She murmured sweet nothings to her Sweet Prince.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.