Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

We piled in the wagon, all laughing and joking. As Carol got in ahead of me, her skirt rose up those beautiful thighs, showing her legs in their full splendor. As she swiveled into her seat, I got a quick glance at her furry little pussy. My cock lurched at the sight. Behind me, I heard a gasp from Bob. He'd seen what I saw.

He whispered in my ear. "That's my sister! I didn't realize 'til now just what a hot piece she is. You are one lucky man."

Carol and I got comfy, and cuddled up together. Her skirt had risen a bit and was showing lots of delicious leg. I saw Bob stealing looks and grinned in pleasure. I knew she was gorgeous, now her brother knew. If he saw her that way, then imagine the looks from other men, and envy of me! Riekie threw a bag of dirty laundry in the back. She was going to the Laundramat while we took our tests. The spirit of our love and friendship overflowing us with joy, we headed out on our first day.

As we drove into town, I asked Riekie about the clothing and the treatment we were receiving.

"As their wedding gift to you, the aunts bought the robes, towels and toiletries, the new bedding, and the scented candles; all of the bedding you guys have used is new. Our grandparents bought Carol her new outfits as a sort of 'trousseau'. Your new outfit was actually Mom's birthday present to you. I just held it back for today. I think if she knew, she'd want it that way. My gift to the two of you is to treat you like a Prince and Princess until Mom gets home tomorrow. Today, your wish is my command. If I do it right, I will anticipate most of your needs and you won't have to ask."

"What's with the dirty laundry? Your mom does the wash in the machine at the cottage."

"I thought you'd guess. It's your used bed clothes. We wouldn't want them to be in Mom's wash, now, would we? I'll wash them up, and put them away until you guys can use them again in your own home." DUH! Men can be SO dumb sometimes. Women are far more romantic and yes, more sensible sometimes, too, especially when it comes to this domestic stuff.

Carol asked. "What did you mean there's only one other time a woman glows like you said I do?"

Riekie laughed. "When you're pregnant!"

Bob laughed out loud. I choked. Carol blushed. "Well I'm not! At least not yet, anyway, I hope! One of the reasons I was so eager to do this for David's birthday was because I figured out my cycle. I was ecstatic when it showed I would be safe for the whole weekend. It meant I could just let myself go completely, without any fear or guilt about what could happen. Don't get me wrong! David and I will make babies, lots of them I hope, but not just yet."

"And what if you are one of those four percent of women who get pregnant their first time? We women are built to make babies. When we experience the level of joy you have, our bodies sense this, knowing it is actually a good time to make a baby, and can release an egg out of cycle. It's nature's way." Riekie wanted to be a doctor. She was showing she'd already started her preparatory reading.

"Then, a little earlier than we hoped, David and I will have given ourselves a wonderful gift. A child born out of the happiness we have just shared must be a happy and loved one. At least we wouldn't have to love and be wed in secret anymore..." Carol sounded a little wistful on this last.

I couldn't agree more, and said so. "Carol speaks for both of us. Case closed." It wasn't quite closed yet. We watched very closely for her next period. When it came, we were very happy, but at the same time, just a little sad over what might have been. In retrospect, I wish she did get pregnant then. While difficult with her parents, especially her father, things would certainly have taken an entirely different and positive turn for us.

We arrived in town. Riekie dropped Carol and I off at the License Bureau office. I got another nice flash of her teen pussy when I helped her out of the car. We didn't need an appointment. I noticed several men in the License office give her some very appraising looks. Several placed magazines over their laps. They all shifted uncomfortably in their chairs. I was on cloud nine! Carol seemed oblivious to the stir she caused. She clung to my arm, and only had eyes for me. This seemed to cause the males in the room even more discomfort. A few nodded to me in unspoken admiration.

We went to the counter, and asked for our test papers. The lady filled out all the forms, asking questions. When she asked Carol her name for the form she said "Mrs... ?"

Carol laughed and said. "Miss... Carol Anne Scott. The Mrs. isn't official yet."

The lady blushed. "I'm sorry. You two just look so much in love, I thought you were newlyweds. You have that glow."

We laughed with her to ease her embarrassment. We explained we were in love, but weren't legally married... yet. After some more small talk and much filling out of forms, we paid the fees, and went into the examination room. We wrote our tests and passed. We both got one hundred per cent. Despite the distractions of the last two days, all our studying, and Riekie's pop quiz this morning, paid off handsomely. We were overjoyed. One life task, however small, taken together. Our first and it was a success. Between the form filling, the wait for seats in the exam room, and the actual exam, we were over an hour and a half. Riekie and Bob were waiting for us in the parking lot.

They saw the looks on our faces, and knew we passed.

"Congratulations! Who wants to drive?" Carol demurred, saying she wasn't ready to take the wheel yet. I had been driving various farm vehicles since I was big enough to reach the pedals. I regularly drove Dad's old pickup on the back roads around home, so I was elected.

Riekie got in the passenger seat next the door. I helped Carol into the big car from the driver's side. I got another mind-jarring flash of her crotch as she sat and swiveled into her seat. I climbed in. Poor Bob had the back of that huge car all to himself! Carol sat close to me, but left my hands free to drive. Her skirt was hiked enough to show lots and lots of leg. We drove around the small town a bit, sight seeing. We picked up a few odds and ends at the IGA grocery store to top up the groceries.

There was a small restaurant where we had a quick lunch then we headed home. As we drove out of town, I dropped my right hand off the wheel to those luscious thighs. She parted enough to let my hand between those hot gams, then closed them tightly and trapped my hand firmly. I saw Riekie watching us with a happy smile.

We arrived back at the cottage mid-afternoon. We were all a little hot and sweaty after the drive, and decided on a swim. We quickly changed into our swimming suits. Carol and I fooled around a little while we changed, but by unspoken agreement, we decided to control ourselves for later. It would be our last full night together. We wanted to savor every minute we would be able to share a bed. It is said a large part of the enjoyment of anything special is the anticipation.

We spent the rest of the afternoon by the lake. We swam and played King of the Hill. Bob and I did some snorkeling. We relaxed in the sun on the beach. We had just a good time. Riekie broke off early and went to start preparing supper. She had picked up a few things at the IGA grocery store to make tonight's supper a little special, she said. Carol offered to help and was promptly told this was our day to be served, 'So please to sit down and be served'. Riekie did grab Bob to help her, though.

Carol and I were left to our own devices until supper was called. We took this time to talk about what we had done, what we wanted to do, and what we would do if she was pregnant or got pregnant in the near future. We were lying on the beach watching the clouds.

"Carol Anne, it's a little late now, but are you sorry about what's happened since yesterday?"

"No, David, not one little bit. Are you? Why do you ask?"

"You made a huge decision to give yourself to me. I treasure the thought alone, let alone the actual act. The gift you gave me is priceless. You made me so happy, I was afraid you might think I didn't fully appreciate it, and might have some regrets. I love you so much I'm petrified of hurting you. If I did anything to drive you away, I think I'd wither up and die. I don't regret anything we've done. The only regret I have is that our time together in this way is too short. Tomorrow your mom will be back. No more waking up in the middle of the night to make love. No more falling asleep with you in my arms. We'll be back to 'normal'. After this honeymoon weekend, nothing will seem normal again."

"I feel exactly the same way." She turned her face to me. We shared a sweet kiss. "David... ?"

"Yes, Sweetheart?"

"David, I made a pretty speech to Riekie today about what we would do if we have actually made a baby in spite of my cycle being safe. What would we really do?" She sounded a little scared.

"Honey, I can't tell you the exact details, because I can't see the future any better than you. What I do know, is that if we have indeed made a baby, we will raise our child together as a gift of love to both of us from each to the other, just like you said. We will be scared. There will be tough times. Together, we will succeed. Like you said, we could at least then unveil our secret marriage and make it legal as well as traditional. We will have the support of most of our family and friends. I think some of them are quietly hoping that we do get pregnant from this.

"I don't know how to explain it, but I feel there is a Power working in our lives. That Power has a Purpose for us. I have no idea what that Purpose is, but I feel it. It brought us together with a drama that neither of us could then or still does yet, understand completely. And here we are, just ten weeks later, so totally in love, neither of us has the words to describe to the other the full depth of our emotion. We have made love more passionately, completely than I ever dreamed possible. We have secretly wed, with the collusion of your siblings and your mother's family. We are seriously considering what to do if we are pregnant. We openly plan that the only future for us is to be together for ever. With all these sudden and dramatic events, I am forced to think some Power has taken control of our lives."

"Darling, what about school, college, careers? We both have plans. Can we still have those and still be together? Can we do them if we have made a baby already?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.