Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

During breakfast, Riekie quizzed us in preparation for our 365 test later that day. We did very well and she pronounced us ready for it. We relaxed over a cup of coffee. Riekie suddenly got a tear in her eye.

"You guys! What I saw this morning shook me up quite a bit. Once I got over my initial shock, I was humbled by your openness and willingness to prove to me that you had actually consummated your love. You have no idea how happy I am for you! I wish we could tell the whole world about your marriage, but I think if our father found out, he'd kill you, David, and send you, Carol, off to a convent! I see you so happy together, and I think how lucky you are to be so in love. I am honoured and privileged to be your witness. I hope someday that I can be so lucky."

Carol blushed, and together we said. "Thank you, Riekie."

Bob spoke up. "Yeah, I'm happy for you too. I only have one small complaint. Can you keep the noise down? You even woke up a sound sleeper like me, and I was sleeping in Opa's room with the door closed!"

We all had a good laugh. Everyone knew Bob's ability to sleep through the loudest noise.

Riekie added her own complaint. "While we're on the subject... I don't want to embarrass anybody, but Carol, can you PLEASE tone down the screams? I dropped three glasses this morning when you let go! At that rate, there isn't gonna be a drinking glass left in the house!"

Carol squirmed in her chair and blushed prettily. "I'm sorry. I'll try to be a little quieter. David taught me on the phone thing to not be afraid to let it all out. I guess I get a little carried away sometimes. But I'm telling you both now, that what David does to me is so amazingly wonderful, I just have to yell. It feels so good!"

It was my turn to colour a bit. "Riekie, I understand that you and Carol set the stage for us to play, but I have a couple questions. This whole thing seems so elaborate, there has to be more to it, and I get the feeling there's more people involved than just the four of us. What's going on here? Don't get me wrong -- Carol and I committed to each other, and I understand keeping me in the dark because of the birthday surprise part, but this whole 'marriage' thing while I'm happy with it and don't regret it in the least, baffles me."

Riekie looked at Carol before answering. Carol nodded permission for her to tell. "The day after I got my license, that would be the Saturday of the long weekend, the afternoon before the dance, Carol told me that she intended to give herself to you for your birthday, but needed my help to make it happen. She said after the way you were with her the day before, she just HAD to do that for you. I understood just how important a step that is. I asked her if she was sure she knew how huge a step she was taking, and the risks involved. I love my sister, but she is my friend, too. Friends don't let each other act on big decisions like that, without at least making sure they understand all the possibilities. She said she did.

"We didn't know it, but Oma overheard us talking. We were sitting on the step out front. We didn't think anyone was near us. The aunts and Mom had the little boys down at the beach. Dad was running errands in town for Mom, getting stuff for the barbecue on Monday. You and Bob were off doing your own things. Oma and Opa were having a nap so they could be fresh for the dance. We thought we had total privacy. But Oma got up a little early. She was just going to open the door to sit on the step until Opa got up, when she heard us talking. We were talking so quietly, she knew it was something important and private, so she didn't come barging right out. Carol got a little excited and raised her voice a bit after I asked her if she knew the seriousness of what she planned. She said 'I said I am going to give myself to David for his birthday! I just KNOW it's right. I know it's a big step. I know it's risky! Will you please help me Riekie?' loud enough for Oma to hear every word. You better tell your part, Carol..."

Carol started: "Oma made a noise so we heard her coming. When she joined us, she was quiet for a minute. Then she asked me directly why I wanted to do that for you. We both freaked out that she overheard us, and I was so embarrassed! I started crying, afraid about being caught saying I planned to do this thing, and thought she'd tell Dad. You can imagine what his reaction to would have been!

"Oma put her arms around me and hugged me saying she wasn't mad at me at all. She just wanted to know why I would do something like that. I told her how much I loved you, and that was the perfect gift to show that love. She said I was right about that, but that gift was usually kept for a wedding night. Then she asked if we planned to really get married. I told her we hadn't used that word, but that we planned to be together forever, and have babies together. She asked when we talked about that and I told her about what you said at the party before we came to the cottage. She was so interested and loving, I told her about the day before, when we made out on the couch and how you were so gallant. I told her how you could have easily seduced me but didn't because you wanted it to be right, and that only I knew when it would be right.

"She already liked you a lot, but from what I told her, she was really impressed with you! She said 'Ah, so!' You know how she does, when she's come to some conclusion. 'Such a one deserves such a gift.' Then she asked me again about babies, and I told her we didn't plan to make any right away, but that you promised me someday we would. She did that 'Ah!So!' thing again. She asked me again if I was sure. I said I was. Then she asked me how I thought Riekie could help me pull it off. I said I wasn't sure, but I needed to be able to get some privacy for us, to do this, and that I thought Riekie could help me figure something out, and maybe even help me arrange it. She asked Riekie if she would help me. Riekie said she would. She asked her why. Riekie said she was my friend. Friends help friends.

"Then she said the most amazing thing! 'You will need more help than Riekie to do this! If you really want to do this, I will help, too. Ah! To love someone that much!' I 'bout fell over dead! She asked when your birthday was and I told her. She said two weeks should be enough time to plan and set up something. Then she said to leave it with her and Riekie. They would work on it and let me know. Riekie you better tell the rest."

Riekie picked up the tale. I was astounded so far. More revelations followed.

"We couldn't do much over the holiday weekend. There were just too many things going on. One thing we all knew: Dad was NOT to know or even suspect, so we waited until he was gone. The next day, Oma called me to her. She said she'd thought of different things, but the only way to help was to get Opa and the aunts in on it too and maybe Mom if possible.

"We didn't want to tell Mom because she might say something to Dad. I thought I knew how to get Mom out of the way. She could help without really 'knowing'. I knew Dad had mentioned the zoo trip to her before. I just went to work on her, and convinced her to go. That was harder than I thought it would be, because she had her heart set on having a birthday party for you. She wanted to do something special for the 'young man who gave us all a lesson in friendship.' I must say, Dave, you have made some real strong impressions on the members of this family — the Dutch side, at least!

"Why thank you! Please continue."

"I told Mom that with her gone, you wouldn't expect a party, and so then we could have a real Surprise one. She liked that idea and it helped convince her to go with Dad. I didn't even have to ask her to leave the wagon for us. She knew we'd need it today for your tests. Once I got Mom convinced to go on that zoo trip, it was up to Oma. She had to find some way to get them and the aunts away. She tried telling them she and Opa had doctor appointments for the Monday after your birthday, and would have to leave Sunday to be home for them. She didn't fool them or Opa. They all figured she was trying to get them to leave for some reason, which, of course, she was. She decided she needed to tell them the truth, but was afraid they'd freak out. She wasn't too worried about Opa. She thought he'd see things her way, but the girls were a different story.

"Oma asked to speak to Carol again. She asked her if it was OK to tell the aunts and Opa. It was the only way to get them away. Carol thought that would ruin everything, but with it ruined anyway without telling them, she said OK. She was still very embarrassed about the whole thing, especially with the number of people getting involved. Oma told the girls and Opa. I was there. I still can't believe what happened! Opa actually jumped up and danced a little jig! He was delighted! Tante Pie and Tante Jo were quiet for a few minutes then they amazed me! They looked at each other and they laughed! They were a little angry that Oma had tried to keep it from them at first, but said they would help now they knew why Oma really wanted everyone out of the house for your birthday. They said they had some things to talk over privately with Oma and Opa then they would to talk to Carol. Your turn again, Carol."

"When Oma asked me if she could tell the aunts, I was scared. I was sure those two would freak and rat us all out. I was really beginning to wonder what was happening. I was more than just a little paranoid, and still embarrassed that something so private and personal between us was becoming a major production. But I was already committed. If we didn't tell the aunts and Opa, things were ruined anyway. If we did, they might be ruined. At that point it didn't matter anymore, so I said OK. Then Riekie told me their reactions, but they had some things to talk about and then they wanted to talk to me. I was dumbfounded! I was able to hope again that I would be yours for your birthday.

"The next day, they called me in to them. They were all there. They asked me a bunch of questions then they said someone was going to talk to you."

"What sort of questions?" I asked.

"'Why do you want to do this?' I told them all again I was doing it for love. 'Does he love you?' He swears he does, has proven it to me. I told them the same things I told Oma. 'Do you understand the significance of what you are planning?' Yes. 'Do you understand this is usually a wedding gift, not a birthday present?' Yes. 'Do you two plan to have children some day?' Yes, but not soon. It was a tough interview. They were very serious. I just knew, whether they would help or not depended on how I answered their questions. They said they would talk to me again, and that was it. Did anyone say anything to you?"

"Yeah! Opa called me over one day, and asked me what my feelings were for you. I knew I could tell him the truth, so I did. He asked me if you felt the same way. I ended up telling him about what happened when we met, and that day on the back lawn. He asked me about babies. I told him. He asked if I was planning to 'get into your panties'. I told him I thought that was a very personal question, but as I had nothing to hide, I'd tell him. I told him that like any young man my age, my hormones try to get the best of me, but my love and respect for you were so strong, I was able to resist them. Yes, I 'planned to get into your panties', but only at a time of your choosing, and that only you knew or would know when that time was right. I told him I had no plans to seduce you. I thought all those questions were a little odd at the time. He never told me why he was asking, except to say he was 'curious', but now I understand. We were being interviewed the way any couple planning to get married would be, and they were double checking to make sure their own involvement was for the right reasons. How noble! What happened after your interview?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.