Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

We cuddled, my now nearly flaccid penis still inside her. We cuddled in contented silence for a few minutes. Her hips started humping against me. Her nipples were hot, hard, burning my chest. Her pubis was slowly grinding into mine. She nibbled on my ear. She was gently stimulating me, and I was responding. I felt my penis stiffening. So did she.

"Oh! Sweet Prince! You're coming back to me."

My cock quickly returned to full hardness. I rolled her over. Our mouths locked in a soul-searing kiss. There wasn't the urgency this time. We made long, slow, passionate love. Our bodies seemed to be in perfect sync. We were made for each other. I experimented with various strokes. She was learning to control those muscles. We could talk while we loved. I was above her, looking into her eyes, stroking slowly, her hips matching mine. Her eyes were full of love. She was so wet and hot, and tight.

"Did it hurt much?"

"A little, at first. There was a pressure that was a little uncomfortable then a little tearing kind of pain, and My Prince was in me! And I felt so full... and... and... complete, like now. Oh David, what you're doing to me, with me, right now! It feels so good, I don't ever want it to end."

"I feel exactly the same!"

This feeling was EXQUISITE!

But nature requires it to conclude, so the end-product can be delivered. Before long, our tempo increased, and we started the buildup to another crashing mutual orgasm. As I came, she convulsed around me, and once again screamed my name.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD!!!

It felt like I came a quart, I shot hard. Three, four, five, six full squirts of baby-making juice deep inside her. Her pussy milked me dry. I fell on top of her. She held me in her arms. At last I thought I was getting heavy, and rolled off. My cock came out of her with a sucking sound. She was so tight!

"Oh look at the poor Prince! Poor Sweet Prince! He's exhausted, poor thing. Oh, I think I'll kiss him better!"

She scooted 'round to be able to take it in her mouth. I was too shot then, to respond, but it felt good. She licked and kissed it clean. Then she patted it, and cooed.

"Sleep tight Sweet Prince." She looked at the bed and giggled." If we're gonna sleep here tonight, we better change the sheets."

I looked. I couldn't believe the size of the wet spot. There was a bit of red in the middle, her virgin blood. I didn't know it then, but that sheet was saved and shown to her family. In some ways they were very old-fashioned European, despite the unconventional style of our 'wedding'.

"Maybe if we put a towel under you it would help?"

She turned so she could open her pussy and show me. "How do I look now?"

Her pussy was actually gaping. Sperm was leaking out and running down between her cheeks. There was also some pink in the white cream oozing out of that gorgeous opening. That was one well-fucked pussy! I did that! I was inordinately proud of myself!

"A mess! A beautiful, sexy, awe-inspiring, wonderful mess. And you know what? This time, the mess is all made by your Prince and me! What a team! I think what I'm seeing is called a 'well-fucked pussy'."

"Yeah, I can feel his precious stuff leaking out! He really filled me up! To overflowing! I want to feel like that all the time. When he shoots in me, I come right away. I love it! And I LO-O-OVE YOU!"

She spun around, and attacked me with a playful kiss.

"Shit! It's still daylight. Let's take a bath. I think we need it, and go for a walk."

"Sounds like a wonderful plan."

It seemed like forever, what we were doing, but in reality it wasn't all that long.

We climbed off the bed and headed downstairs to the bathroom. She led, I followed. I was once again mesmerized by the sway and tic-toc motion of those wonderful hips and cheeks. The come running down the inside of her thighs glistened in the light. It was so seductive.

I started the tub filling. Carol sat on the toilet, waiting for it to fill.

"I have to pee."

"So go."

I heard the hiss and splash of her relieving herself and a sigh of relief. She had absolutely no inhibitions around me anymore.

The tub finished filling, and I helped her in. I climbed in behind her and sat down with her back to me, intending to cuddle a bit. Carol wasn't having any of that. She was like a little kid. She stood up and turned to face me, then sat down. She put those gorgeous legs over mine. We soaped up the cloth, and started washing each other. The cloth was soon tossed out, though in favour of soapy hands.

I soaped up my hands and began washing her breasts. Caressing them would be a better description. Her nipples hardened and perked up. The sight was to die for. I washed her down toward her pubis. I worked the soapy water into her hair, which had become matted with all our juices. I washed lower, but at that angle, she was a little hard to get at.

She stood up in the tub, and presented that gorgeous pussy to me at eye level. I soaped up my hands. I washed each of those beautiful legs all the way to the top. I made her turn around, and washed her sweet butt, paying particular attention to the divide between her cheeks, down to her lips. I had her face me, and repeated the process on her tummy, her glorious brown curls, and her thighs.

I soaped up my hands again, and gave her pussy a thorough and complete cleaning. I ensured that her no-longer-virgin tunnel was well cleaned and, 'accidentally' maybe just a little stimulated <grin>. Her slit and clitoris got a like treatment, and maybe just a little more 'accidental' stimulation <GRIN>. Her hips wee pumping a little when I declared her clean and had her sit down to rinse off.

She made me stand and turn. She cleaned my butt and crack as I had done for her. Her soapy hand felt absolutely divine, and I felt a stirring in my groin. When she was satisfied my anterior regions were clean, she had me turn around. She washed up both my legs and did a thorough job. She looked fixedly at my cock and licked her lips.

"My Sweet Prince, you look like you could use some special tender loving care."

She soaped up her hands and ever so gently, like she was handling some prized family heirloom, proceeded to wash my cock. She paid particular attention to making sure I was clean in the scrotal area. She had handled my balls before, but never worked them very much, preferring to play with the big ticket item. This time, she examined them very closely, lifting them gently, cleaning around and behind, making certain they were absolutely spotless. She hefted them as if weighing them. She got so close I could feel her breath on them. Her warm, soapy hands, her warm, sweet breath felt exquisite on the sensitive skin around my balls. I felt another stirring.

"So this is the factory where My Sweet Prince makes his precious stuff. We must take very good care of your factory, My Prince." She said, speaking directly to my penis.

She then proceeded to wash my penis very thoroughly. Her touch felt absolutely divine. By the time she was almost done, it was back to about half mast. This was not lost on her, either. When she declared it clean, she very deliberately leaned in close, and placed a rather passionate (?) kiss right on the tip, as if she was actually kissing a little man. That did it. The thing woke up to full tumescence. She giggled herself silly over that. Then she made me sit down.

She got a far away look in her eyes, and held my gaze. I didn't at first notice her hand was busy in her pussy. I only noticed when the water started sloshing rhythmically in the tub. Her other hand had never let go of my penis when I sat down. She made certain it was well rinsed.

Now, both of her hands came up to my chest. She pushed lightly and breathed. "Lean back."

I leaned back until I was resting against the end of the tub. She wiggled herself forward on my legs, until she had pushed my penis vertically between us, her pubis brushing against my ball sack. She brought her feet back under her knees. With one hand on the side of the tub, she reached between us and grasped my cock. Using her hand on the side of the tub, and straightening her legs a little, she raised up. The hand holding my cock positioned it, and she let herself down. As soon as it was started into her clasping vagina, she put both hands on my shoulders, straightened her legs back out, and sat down on a very aroused and grateful cock, impaling that wonderfully tight pussy completely with an extremely contented sigh.

"A-a-a-h-h-h-!"

Now THIS is the way to take a bath! My Sweet Prince, Pussy is all dirty inside will you scrub her out, please?" She leaned into me, and elicited a very passionate kiss.

If it wasn't so erotic, I'd have laughed myself silly! I had to agree with her though it was certainly a great way to take a bath.

We started a slow, sensual rocking motion. The feelings around my cock were deliriously wonderful. She was really learning to use those special internal muscles, and was actually fucking me with them. As we gently fucked in the tub she said.

"You've got a list of things you were going to explain 'later'. Start explaining, please. First,76 what?"

I grinned. "Well, it's back to 77 now, 'cause you ain't no more."

"Riddle me no riddles, young man"

"Virgins." She giggled delightedly. "In the Islamic faith, if a man is made a martyr, he goes to his Heavenly rewards. One of those rewards is eternal bliss with 77 virgins. How they stay virgins and yet give it up is beyond me."

"Oh! Now I get it, when I remember you asking if you were in Heaven." And she laughed. When she did, that moved her muscles working my prick in the most astounding and delightful way. "And the thing about shaving Miss Pussy?"

"If you shave her, I'll disown you. She's beautiful the way she is. Some women are very hairy, right through their crotch, and often extending well up into the crack of their butt. That can cause some hygiene problems. The hair traps and absorbs the fluids locally produced. It's also a fertile breeding ground for bacteria, and the odours that result can be most unpleasant. Some women shave that part of their pussies to combat that, just like you shave under your arms. It's the same principle applied to another area of the body. Others shave their pussies completely bald to get a 'little girl' look. I've read that being bare there increases the sensitivity, especially around the clitoris. I'm not into little girls, so I like a full 'beaver' as it's sometimes called. I do like it bare around the labia, though. Yours is so clean there, I thought you might have shaved it. I'm glad it's 'au naturale', though, because shaving results in bristly stubble. It can be very irritating to the woman 'specially when she sweats — sorry — perspires; women don't sweat, my mother keeps telling me. And the stubble can be irritating to the man when making love, either with his mouth, or his penis".

The rocking was getting a bit more violent. Those muscles were working harder, milking my cock.

"OK. I understand the hygiene part. I've always kept myself clean, and Pussy has never had a problem with bad odours. I'm intrigued by the bald thing, though, if it increases the sensitivity and makes what the Prince does to her even better. If I decided some day to try it, would you really disown me?"

"No, of course not, Silly! But I'll make you a deal. If you want to try it someday, I get to do the shaving, and eat it right after. I've read that eating a freshly shaved pussy is VERY stimulating to both parties."

Her vaginal muscles were really starting to put a strain on my concentration. I could feel the heat starting to rise in my balls. I never thought I'd be able to go a third time so soon, but this wonderful creature, surely not of this Earth, had the most amazing affect on me.

"Oh, Miss Pussy! This awful man wants to eat you. He wants to eat you all up!" She giggled hard.

Her muscles were VERY active now. Her giggle just made the sensation even more intense. My hips were moving pretty good now, too.

"A-And the h-heavy m-math?" Her concentration was failing too, and her breathing was getting heavier.

It was getting hard to think "It-It's s-something of an old gag, b-but there's probably a g-grain of truth in it, too. I t-tried it today, but I c-couldn't c-concentrate, you were d-doing such n-nice things to me, j-just like n-now. I-if a man f-f-feels he's c-coming too s-soon, he should do c-complex m-math to t-take his m-mind o-off it, th-thereby l-lasting l-l-longer. S-solving f-for P-Pi or s-something I-I g-guess."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.