Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

We started out slow and easy, but it soon became demanding. She started that tongue sucking thing, and just about drove me insane with lust. It was much nicer in bed. I had free access to her whole body. I could move around and pleasure her however I wanted, with no awkward sitting position, like we were used to.

Wanting to see this entrancing creature in her glorious entirety, I threw the covers off. It was still daylight, so there was lots of natural light in the room, softened by the curtains on the window. I knelt up beside her, cock waving in the breeze, and just looked. I looked long and hard. I could not believe the beauty laid out before me.

"Whatchya lookin' at? Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"You. The image being burned into my brain will last longer than a mere photograph. You are just so indescribably beautiful. Have I died and gone to Heaven? Are there 76 more of you?"

"Thank you, kind sir. You ain't so bad yourself. 76 more of me?"

If you saw me today, you would wonder what she was talking about, but back then I still had a waistline and the broad shoulders of farm work and sports.

"I'll tell you later. God damn! You're gorgeous! Edible! Where do I start?"

"Will you stop?" a laugh. "Your talk is making me all tingly. I'm getting wet just hearing it. Edible?" She looked longingly at 'her friend'. "HE looks edible, but I'm not doing that tonight. So please to keep HIM out of my face, lest I be tempted! Not a single drop of HIS precious stuff is gonna be wasted tonight."

This girl was getting corny with the words, too. Is it contagious? Maybe all that Shakespeare they shoved down our throats in school came out at times like this? She'd already quoted Hamlet a couple times.

"THAT I can show you." Then I whispered. " Now relax, Honey, I'm taking you to the Stars and beyond."

I started with her mouth but not with soul-searing French kiss. I nibbled at her full lips, and chewed gently on her bottom lip. My right hand wandered all over her body, caressing gently from her navel up and over and around, teasing past a breast, lightly stroking the underbreast, up over those perfect mounds, palm lightly brushing the nipples, then back down over her tummy, down to just the top of her curls, then back up her flank, drawing my hand up, and caressing that gorgeous tittie from the side, lightly tickling. She flinched a bit. She started moaning and sighing softly.

"Feels s-o-o-o-o g-o-o-o-od..."

My mouth was all over her face, lightly kissing her eyes, her forehead and the tip of her nose. Little pecks on her lips, teasing, she reached for a deeper kiss. I paused long enough to suck her mouth and taste tongue. Her breath was so sweet. Teasing, nipping, I moved to her left ear, kissing lightly. I nibbled her dainty earlobe and breathed in her ear, sending shivers through her frame. I rose up, kissing lightly back across her eyes, those beautiful blue orbs that captured my soul. My lips descended to her right ear. I nibbled her earlobe, breathed on her ear, inserted my tongue in the opening and blew gently. She shivered violently. Gasped.

"Wh-wh-wh-a-a-a-t are you doing to-o-o me-e?"

My hand had not been idle. It wandered the curves and softness of her succulent flesh. Found her left breast, squeezing, massaging. I tweaked her nipple. A spasm rocked her. I drifted my hand to her right breast. As I squeezed it, it erected to firmer fullness. I tweaked that nipple, another spasm shook her. Her hands at the back of my head suddenly gripped and relaxed in my hair. I gave that nipple another little tweak. Her hands flew off my head. Her left hand slapped down on the mattress.

"A! A!"

My mouth drifted down from her ear toward her carotid. I blew a gentle raspberry. She stiffened in shock, I worked across the base of her throat. Kissing, licking, nibbling. I blew another soft raspberry on that side. Once again she stiffened.

"Uh! Uh!"

My lips worked lower. My hand was still massaging her right breast, moved to the left. I squeezed the fullness of it and felt it swell against my palm. Her nipple quickened. I tweaked it. A shock! I did it again! Another shock! Her hips were pumping now. Her moaning was more continuous.

"O-o-o-o-o-oooo-ooo-ooo..."

My hand moved downward, caressing in figures, into her navel. I dipped a finger into her navel. Carol arched. I swirled my finger in her navel. My lips made it to her beautiful pink-tipped mounds. I suckled one, then the other, nipping at the nipples, sending shockwave after shockwave through her body. Her arms were pounding the bed, fists clenching and unclenching. Her head rocked form side to side. I kissed the tender under side of her breasts. My finger worked a little more magic in her cute little belly button. It gently made a quick stab inward. Her back arched suddenly. My lips once again found her breasts, my tongue circling first one aureole then the other. I orbited in and flicked the nipple with my tongue. More shocks raced through her body. Her whole body was shaking and vibrating, hips gyrating madly now. Her breathing came short, fast.

" <gasp> <pant> <pant> <gasp> David!"

I teased her breasts and nipples some more with my mouth. I moved my body farther down hers, kneeling. Both hands free, now, my right hand moved away from her sweet navel, wandering toward her left breast. My left hand joined the attack and moved onto her flank. I trailed the fingers lightly, teasing up her ribs toward her right breast. Both hands now stroked and caressed her flanks, moving, fluttering toward her breasts. My lips nibbled southward toward her navel. She was squirming and gasping, her moans rising to one continuous wail.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-aa-a-aa-a-a--a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aaaa--aa—aaaaa-a..."

As my hands found their luscious quarry, my lips descended onto her delectable belly button. I squeezed her breasts simultaneously, as I tried to suck her soul right out through her centre. I kneaded her breasts almost mercilessly. Carol's body was going wild, hips thrashing, arms flailing. My fingers each grasped a nipple, pinching, twisting. My tongue stabbed into her natal hole. Her whole body arched, shock waves coursing through her as the assault on her nipples continued. Then... my lips pursed. I got a firmer pinch grip on her nipples. Her body was rocking quite violently now, hips pumping. I blew a huge, sloppy noisy raspberry into her navel. At the same time I pulled and twisted her nipples. The resulting explosion was almost instantaneous! She yelped. She thrashed. Her knees pulled up in spasm, then her legs convulsed back straight. Her heels thumped the mattress as her hands clenched into the sheet. Her arms locked. Her back arched, lifting and locking her hips off the bed. She screamed.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD!!!

As the largest of the spasms faded, she started to curse, or was it supplication?

"Jeeeeeeeesuuuuusss! M-maaarrryyy! M-m-oth-th-th-er-er o-o-o-ff G-o-o-o-od-dd-! F-f-f-u-u-u-l-l-l o-o-f-f-Grr-a-a-a-c-c-c-e!!"

She was raised a good Catholic girl. I think she had a religious experience!

"Wh-wh-wh-a-a-a-t the F-F-UU-CK Just Happened to me????"

"Nice language, M'lady. Tone it down a bit. I have sensitive ears" I think if she'd been able, she'd have BOXED those sensitive ears.

I kissed her gently, working her down a bit. Little love pecks all around her abdomen. Her abdominal muscles rippled and spasmed. My kisses soothed them. She relaxed, but aftershocks were still causing her to jerk and tremble. My hands had long since released her overstressed nipples. They gently stroked and kneaded her breasts, soothing, working lower along her flanks, massaging, relaxing tight muscles. As her hips stopped jerking, and slowed down to a gentle pumping motion, she started to coo.

"Oo-oo-ooo-ooo-ooo, that's s-o-o-oo-o n-i-i-i-ce. Oh David, what DID happen to me? Every time you do me that way, you do something a little different, and it just gets more intense."

<chuckle><evil grin>"You ain't seen NUTHIN' yet Baby!"

"I-I'm almost afraid." Delighted giggle just the same.

I started winding her up again. I moved up her body, trailing kisses up her tummy, across her breasts, and finally to her lips. They were engorged and I placed little love kisses there. She was still breathing a little hard, still up a bit. I wanted to keep her there, not let her all the way down. My lips locked onto hers. We started gently, but she was soon insistent, her body starting to writhe. She tried to suck the tongue out of my head — oh no you don'tthis is MY birthday party<grin>.

I broke the kiss, gently, my mouth quickly working south, tasting her lovely pink nips briefly on the way past, just enough to elicit small gasps and shocks, gently winding her up, my right hand already exploring. My lips continued their southward trek. I paused briefly at her navel, tasting, probing it with my tongue. Her back arched slightly. My hand traveled farther south, brushing lightly through those wonderful brown curls, tickling a bit, causing her to shudder. It moved down, not quite to the top of her slit, rotating slightly, with a little pressure on her mons. It halted, teasingly close to her slit. My little finger touched, ever so lightly at the very apex. Her hips came up, reaching for it. Carol moaned plaintively, wanting it. I teased; the hand moved to the side, finger tips lightly tracing down the top of her thigh. She shuddered again. Her legs parted slightly.

I shifted my position, my mouth traversing below her navel, where it had been gently sucking. My lips met and brushed her lovely thicket. I inhaled her scent, fresh, clean with a hint of arousal. My hand traced back up her thigh, her body shuddering. My hand moved up, brushing my own face, as it came to the apex, without touching. Then it trailed, fingertip light down her right thigh to her knee, then back up, slightly more to the inside, toward her apex. Again it turned just short, and trailed back down the inside of her left thigh. She instinctively spread wider.

My face was buried in her curls, the texture and scent overpowering. My hands continued their teasing, wandering up and down her thighs. She opened more. I slid my hand up her right thigh, past the vee onto her curls, and started back down her left thigh. Just below her nether lips, it stopped. I slid it between her thighs and turned it ninety degrees. She got the message and opened wide. I flipped myself between her now outspread legs, both hands on her hips, supporting my weight on my elbows. My lips in her bush started kissing back up to her navel, kissing side to side. Her hands came to my head, started pushing me down. I resisted moving too quickly. She was moaning, hips pumping.

Gradually, nuzzling, blowing raspberries all over her wonderful flesh, my mouth worked lower. My mouth was on her bush, moving downward, her hand pushing me lower. Her hips pumped. My lower lip dropped over the precipice of her mons. I nuzzled into the top of her split. My mouth worked lower into her. She spread her legs even farther, drew her knees up and let them fall outward. She was now totally open to me. I took a few seconds to just gaze at the wonder so willingly, eagerly displayed for me. I glanced upward. She raised on her elbows so she could look down and we smiled at each other.

"What's the view like down there? You don't know how much I've wanted to show you my secret places, David!"

Gulp! She is definitely THE woman for me. Every fantasy I have, she mirrors!

"Fan- fucking-tastic! You don't know how much I've wanted to see those secret places! Let's keep them OUR secrets, OK? Sorry to delay the action, but I just have to stare in wonder for a bit longer. This is the most awesome thing I've EVER seen. What's it look like from there?"

In our innocence and naiveté we didn't know you're not really supposed to compare notes; and yet... how else do we learn?

"Looks hot, like you're trying to crawl back where you came from."

"In a sense, I guess I am."

I got more comfortable.

"Do you shave down here?"

"Never, why?"

"It's clean and fresh all around the labia. That lovely bush of yours hangs down over your mons, protecting your clit a little as it should, but between, there's no hair. It's WONDERFUL."

"What's so important about hair there or not there?"

"Tell ya later."

"How is my Sweet Prince doin?"

"You're what?"

"My Sweet Prince, you know, my friend — how's he doing?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.