Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I quickly went to the bathroom, dropped my shorts and took off my jockeys. I replaced my shorts only, and got a towel. When I came out, Carol was still sitting with her legs spread wantonly, pants wide open revealing that wonderful bush, her shirt fully undone, her lovely young breasts glorious and proud in their nakedness. She looked calmer.

"You still haven't said what about you." She was actually eyeing my boner hungrily.

"Did you have something particular in mind?"

"Uh, No." Shyly. "I want to help you David but I don't know how. Will you show me?"

"OK. First, let me get comfy." I sat on the couch and put my arm around her. "Now, just like what we did for you, you have to expose me. I could have just dropped my shorts before sitting down, but it's nicer if you do it. Now, getting a guy off in some ways is simpler and easier than a girl, but it's still fun." Her hand was already resting gently on my rod, stoking gently through the material.

She looked at me nervously. "What's the towel for?"

"To catch the mess."

"Oh. OK, where do I start?"

"Undo my shorts and push them down a bit. You can be as fast or as teasingly slow as you want."

The look on her face was eager, so I figured she wouldn't waste any time. I was right. She almost literally attacked the fastening of my shorts. She got the tab and button undone easily. The zip stuck a bit., but she soon had it down. I saw her lick her lips. Her eyes were completely focused on my crotch, pants now loose at the front. Mine weren't quite as loose fitting as hers, but loose enough that when they were undone, the contents could be removed fairly easily. She started pushing down on the waistband. I helped her a bit. Soon my shorts were almost off my hips. My pubic hair was exposed, but my cock was bent down into the material. You could see the base only.

"Now what?"

"Put your hand in my shorts and pull it out. Be careful of the zipper. It can hurt."

With a huge grin, she slid her hand under the material of my shorts. Soon, she touched me. I jumped. She looked scared.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. Just like you, I'm the only one who's ever touched it before now. Your hand felt so nice, I just jumped at the sensation. Don't be afraid. I'll tell you if you do something wrong."

I hoped I could hang on until she got it all the way out. That touch almost set me off. Her hand touched me again. Her touch was like magic to the fevered skin of my penis. I felt her run her hand the full length. She wrapped her fingers around it. She got braver, and started working it out of the material. I wiggled around, helping her. Finally, she got it out. Still holding me, she bent right over for a close look. I could fell her breathe on me.

"Oh! Finally! I get to meet you! You're a very pretty boy!" And damned if she didn't bend down and kiss it! Her first cock, and she puts her mouth on it! Without being told, she was also gently stroking it. She kissed it again. I saw and FELT her lick off a drop of pre-cum. You could see her tasting it.

"I taste good, but you taste even better." She looked at me strangely, absently stroking. "I've heard about 'cock sucking', but they all make it sound so dirty. Is it?"

"What do you think? You already started."

"You mean it's like kissing him?"

"I thought we'd do a simple stroke job. I wasn't going to take you that far today, but if you're game, go for it."

"Tell me what to do."

I knew I fell in love with the right one. "OK. You start by kissing all around the tip and the knob. Its proper name is 'glans'. As you work into it, you take more and more into your mouth. Try not to gag yourself by taking it too deep. I don't have any direct experience, so this really is book stuff. You just keep kissing, licking, stroking, and sucking like a lollypop until it comes. You'll know instinctively, they say, what is the right speed and pressure of the stroke, both with your hands and your mouth, by sensing how far along I am. I understand that many women will suck it off, but won't take the result in their mouth. I'll warn you, when it starts to happen, so you can let go and get out of the way. That's why I have the towel. You might want to get on your knees between my legs like I did for you."

"OK."

The little vixen didn't scoot down like I did. She pulled some kind of female-only maneuver. Basically she stood and rolled at the same time from a sitting position, taking her hand off me only long enough not to twist her wrist. The benefit to me of this move: when she stood up, her shorts fell completely down, and I was treated to a view of her full wonderful nakedness. She was totally unconcerned.

There she was on here knees, legs spread, facing me. It was a sight to die for. She looked up at me with those big blue eyes and smiled. That smile was pure lust. She wrapped both hands around my shaft, and bent to kiss it. She spoke to my cock.

"OK, Pretty Thing, ready for a treat?" and promptly licked off a big glob of pre-cum.

"Mmm-mmmm! Good."

I was lost. She was a natural. She kissed. She licked. She sucked. She stroked. She licked from the base to the tip, and then down the other side to the base. She licked back up again, and worked her pointy little tongue into the slit. She drove me wild. My hips started to move. I knew I wouldn't last long. She seemed to sense that I was coming quickly. She quickly engulfed the whole head, and was soon bobbing her head up and down, stroking with her hand. With a start, I realized her other hand had dropped down to her pussy. She frigged herself while she sucked me. That was just too much! My hips started to buck more wildly. I felt it rising up through my balls, about to spew.

"Carol... Anne... I'm... gonna... come!"

Her action got faster and faster. I noticed through barely open eyes, her fingers working busily on her cunt. Her hips were bucking and jerking almost in time with mine. She worked us both. She was quickly becoming expert, knowing when to slow down and speed up, so she got us in sync. At last, I could take no more.

"Carol Anne... I'm... cummmmm... ing!!"

She didn't back off. She shoved it even farther into her mouth. Her fingers flew in her pussy. My hips jerked. I felt it exploding up through my balls. I shot. I squirted, stream after stream after stream. Her hips bucked, and she came on her fingers. She lifted her head off for the first squirt. It shot up about 3 feet, I came so hard. A thick, white, sticky rope of sperm. Most of it landed back on my thighs. She watched it intently.

She very quickly plopped it back in her mouth and took all the rest. I saw her throat muscles working to swallow it all. She couldn't take it all fast enough, some dribbled out the corners of her mouth. It ran down, and dripped onto her breasts. I've never seen anything so erotic. She stayed with me, sucking up every last drop. As my sated cock started to deflate, she took it out of her mouth and licked it clean.

She whispered to it "Good night, Sweet Prince, pleasant dreams."

Then she proceeded to lick up every spilt drop from the first shot, cleaning my thighs. We didn't need the towel after all. She grinned up at me, opened her mouth, let me see the last little bit, and then she swallowed it. She noticed the dribble on her breasts. She put her finger in it. She tested the texture, and using both hands, rubbed it into her skin. I was toast. She climbed back up on the couch beside me, kicking her shorts all the way off! She cuddled her nude body into mine. Her skin on mine felt so warm and wonderful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.