Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

It was early afternoon when we arrived at the cottage. The aunts came out to greet us. I was introduced to Tante Pie and Tante Jo. Their other sister, Kit, would be there on the weekend. The parents, whom the kids called 'Oma' and "Opa, ' were in the house. They were now quite elderly, and didn't feel they needed to come out to greet us. Everyone would find their way to them soon enough. We got busy and started unpacking all our stuff. With many hands, it didn't take long. Dolly took Bob with her, and they headed into the nearby town to drop off the U-Haul at the local depot. She was going to get some groceries, too. Poor Bob! Grocery shopping with his mom again! The rest of us, under the supervision of the aunts, soon got all our stuff put away.

The 'cottage' was actually an old farm house on the shore of a small, beautiful lake. It had been a family homestead, and was more like two houses joined. There was a connecting door between the two halves, but they were otherwise separate. There was another, smaller, addition on the west end. Bob Sr.'s daughter, Joyce, from a previous marriage used it with her small family whenever they were there. She was significantly older than Dolly's kids. She was almost grown when Riekie was born, so they weren't all that close with her. Dolly spoke of her fondly, though. They wouldn't be here this year, but we stayed out of there anyway.

The east end, or half, of the house was occupied by the grandparents and the aunts. The west half, less the addition used by Joyce, and by far the biggest section, was where we stayed. There were four good-sized bedrooms upstairs. Dolly and Bob Sr. had the largest, at the head of the stairs, on the north-west side. Bob and I shared the next one down, on the east side, next the stairwell. The girls shared the one at the south end of the hall, and the little boys were across the hall, on the west, from Bob and me. Bob and I lucked out. We had two single beds. The girls and the little boys all had to share old-fashioned doubles.

Dolly and Bob got back from town just as we finished putting everything away. The girls helped Dolly stow the groceries, then she kicked us all out while she prepared a feast. The girls wanted to help, but she said "No! My sisters will help. It's a good time for us to get caught up. You kids get outside. It is a beautiful day, and you've been cooped up in that car most of it. Go run off a little energy." She looked at Carol and me. She grinned. "You two keep your pants on, too." We were flabbergasted!

The other kids had already gone out side. Riekie and Bob were watching the little guys, but they soon found the sandbox and started playing. Oma and Opa had moved onto the front step. They were sitting in the shade, relaxing. We went over to greet them. I was introduced, and there were hugs all around. Oma told us four older ones to go ahead and look around. She and Opa would watch the little guys. Neither of them seemed to mind that Carol was cuddled tight to me, my arm possessively 'round her waist. Instead, they gave us very knowing, and almost approving smile.

The four of us started wandering toward the lake. Riekie moved up alongside, but instead of taking my arm as she often did, she took Carol's free arm, and pulled herself into a cuddle with her sister. Like that, we all strolled to the water to check it out. There was a small, private beach. About 75 feet out, there was a floating raft they used as a swim and dive platform. They told me the water there was a little over 8 feet deep. It was a very pretty spot, with the westering sun casting long shadows from behind. The air was balmy, and smelled of new-mown hay. We lazed around by the water's edge, just talking and laughing. We had a really good time, just being together. It seemed no time at all, and Dolly was calling us to supper.

And what a feast those ladies put on! It was my first full-blown taste of Dutch cooking. I was impressed, and stuffed myself to bursting. After supper, the girls helped clean up. Carol and I decided to go for a walk. We were admonished to behave ourselves. We just wanted a little privacy and a few minutes alone. We were tired from the long day, so we didn't go far. We'd walk a way, stop, pull ourselves into an embrace, and kiss. The kisses weren't demanding, just full of love and tenderness. We were having another idyll. We stayed out about an hour. We were just about back to the house, just strolling along, holding hands, when Riekie met us.

"Mom sent me to look for you. I told her you were probably just about back. She sent me out anyway. I was right."

She came up on my open side and took my arm. Instead, I slipped my arm around an amazingly supple waist. I had my other arm around Carol, and the three of us literally skipped back to the house, laughing and giggling.

When we came in, Dolly just raised an eyebrow at us. The girls got out an old Monopoly game which we played until after 11 and Bob cleaned up the rest of us going bankrupt. After the game, it was bedtime. We were all pretty whacked out from a very long day.

The only bathroom was downstairs, so we all had to take a turn. Everyone got in and out ahead of Carol and me and I beat her to it. I just had a pee, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. A soft tap at the door announced Carol. I was done, so I opened the door to come out. She was wearing a floor length robe that hugged and set off her delicious curves. She stepped into my arms.

"What were you doing in there?" she had an impish grin.

"Actually, just the usual bathroom stuff. It's been such a long day, and it's so relaxing here, I didn't need any urgent relief tonight."

She took my hands and slid them inside her robe. She was naked under it! I just kept my arms around her waist, and cupped her gorgeous buttocks, squeezing them gently. I didn't explore further. I pulled her into me. She felt my boner, and ground her pussy into me. "That's better! I was beginning to think I was losing my effect on you. If I have to go to bed horny, you will too!" She giggled. "Kiss me!"

I dropped my lips to hers. We were enjoying a very torrid make out. I think Carol was just about to come, when her mother hollered down the stairs. "That's enough you two! Get to bed! Your own beds!" She had the most impeccable sense of timing. I always suspected that she deliberately did that. She always managed to send Carol off to bed frustrated. We climbed the stairs, holding hands. We stopped for a quick kiss at the top then went to our separate rooms. When I got into ours, Bob was already asleep. He had the most enviable talent: as soon as his head hit the pillow, he was out cold. Once he was asleep, you could hardly wake him. Despite the raging boner Carol had just given me, I fell asleep almost instantly.

I woke up somewhere in the middle of the night. My boner was definitely demanding attention. Those beds squeaked like Hell, so there was no way I was going for relief in the bedroom. The whole house would have heard. I slipped on my shorts and made my way as quietly as possible to the bathroom. Someone getting up to pee at night is not unusual, so I wasn't afraid of waking anyone up. I locked myself in the john, aimed at the toilet, and started stroking to a fantasy of that robe slowly slipping off those beautiful shoulders. I came, whispering 'Carol A-a-nne". This time I managed to control the direction, and squirted most into the toilet. Just like the night before, I heard a small noise outside the bathroom. A soft gasp. I grinned. The cleanup didn't take long, so I waited just a couple more minutes before I came out. If she'd been there, she was gone. I went back to bed, and slept the sleep of the dead. That was the first day of an amazing summer at the cottage.

The days rolled together so quickly. We never lacked for something to do. Bob and I would go exploring around the countryside, poking into old barns and drive sheds. We found some old machinery and spent several days trying to figure out just what it was, and its use. If I wasn't with Bob, I was with Carol, usually accompanied by Riekie. No one made her join us. We enjoyed having her with us. We kissed openly in front of her now. She didn't faint anymore. Occasionally, Carol would get carried away, and rub herself on me to orgasm. When it was just us, or just the three of us, she let loose a bit, and was quite vocal. Every time she got herself off, we invariably heard Riekie gasp. She always blushed, and told us she needed to "change my panties..."

We swam at the small beach and played "King of the Hill" on the raft. The girls were stunners in their two-piece bathing suits. Kids from neighbouring cottages often joined us. We were a tight group, and we didn't make any strong friendships with the other kids. Most of the other kids were younger, anyway. We just had the best swimming hole. At bedtimes we developed a nightly routine. Carol and I would be the last to use the bathroom. She'd let me in first. I refused to jerk off, saying I was tired. She'd meet me when I came out, we'd have a torrid kiss, and her mother would yell at us to get to bed, our own beds. I'd get up and go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I'd jerk off, calling her name. There was always the little gasp just outside the door. That's the way our days went -- and our nights.

One night, I thought there was a little extra noise outside the bathroom. I turned off the light, and peaked out through the old-fashioned keyhole. They were both there! I couldn't see that much in the dim light from the nightlight, but what I could, was HOT! They were doing each other by hand, and kissing hotly! I had to jerk off again before I went back to bed. That only happened once, that I know of, but it was a major turn-on for a 15-year old. I suspect they were afraid of making too much noise to go for a repeat performance. I never told either of them what I saw.

Our idyllic days rolled on for two weeks to the Civic Holiday weekend. Bob Sr. would drive up for the weekends. He and Dolly had an active sex life, too. They weren't particularly quiet, either. They kept the girls and me awake several times. Bob and the little guys could sleep through a tornado. Whenever we were kept awake, the girls and I would comment on it the next day when we were alone. It got to be a game, and we'd score the evening's entertainment based on the volume and duration of the noise. Invariably, those would be times when Carol would rub herself on me to orgasm while we were necking heavily. This ALWAYS got Riekie off, too. Those girls went through a lot of underwear... It looked like Riekie had rediscovered her sexuality. Carol told me several times that Riekie would keep her awake while she masturbated. She said they even had mutual sessions where they compared techniques. Damn! To have been there! The stuff of fantasies.

Civic Holiday is the first weekend in August. It used to be called Bank Holiday, an old British holiday. There was a dance pavilion on the other side of the lake. They were holding a dance on the Saturday night. We were all going. Friday before the dance, everyone had to go to town for various things. The aunts and the grandparents had to attend to some business regarding the property. Dolly took both Bob and Riekie to town. Riekie was trying out for her final driver's test, and Bob had to go shopping with his mother — again. Carol and I were left home to baby sit the little guys. Because they were going to be allowed to stay up late so they could see Bob Sr. when he got home, Dolly insisted they have an afternoon nap. The boys complained a little bit, but they went down for their nap fairly easily. Carol and I stood in the doorway watching them sleep. They were adorable sleeping, as only the young can be. I've always enjoyed watching the little ones sleep.

"They look so cute! Someday we'll have some of our own to love and watch as they sleep."

"Yeah. Someday... maybe..." She squeezed my arm. I slipped it around her waist and held her to me. We watched them contentedly for a bit then we quietly slipped downstairs so as not to disturb them. Little need, though. Those kids slept like the dead. We knew when it came time to get them up we'd have to shake them.

It was very hot that day, so we stayed in the relative cool of the house. The windows were all open, and a nice breeze was wafting through. We parked ourselves on the couch, and just lazed around for a little while. It was so peaceful, with just the two of us. Finally! Some real quality time alone.

Gradually, we started kissing and light petting. Just tender, loving gestures. There was no urgency, but the kisses kept getting deeper and longer.

On one of our breaks, she placed her hand on my chest, her fingers idly toying with the buttons on my shirt, her head on my shoulder "Do you really want to have babies with me?"

"Very much. Someday. Yes."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

"I will hold you to that promise." She said it so seriously, I had to look. There was a very determined look on her face. I just knew I hadn't made an idle promise, and that she would definitely hold me to it.

We kissed a bit more then she excused herself to the bathroom. She wasn't gone long, but when she came back, she looked a little different. Her face was flushed. I thought there was an extra button undone on her shirt. She was wearing that same white man's dress shirt as when I first met her. It was no longer tied across her midriff, but hung down loose. God! She looked sexy! Her loose fitting shirt highlighted her form. Her shorts were a very relaxed fit, with wide, flared legs. The waist band was a little loose on her, allowing them to just hang off her gorgeous hips.

Carol eased herself down beside me, and snuggled in. She held her face up for a kiss. Her eyes were warm and moist. We started a soft, sensuous kiss that soon turned into full French. She started doing that tongue suck thing on me, and nearly blew my mind. In the heat of the moment, my free hand went to her breast. There was no bra! That's what had looked different! Her curves had softened a bit with the removal of that garment. My touch seemed to drive her into an even greater frenzy. She couldn't seem to get enough. It felt like she was trying to suck me right down her throat. Emboldened, I let my hand explore a bit. I felt the fullness of her beautiful teenage breast. I could feel her nipple hardening through the thin material of the shirt. We broke from the kiss to catch our breath.

Normally, this is where she'd gently remove my hand with a quiet admonishment against being caught. Today, she just arched her back, pressing herself into my hand. As we resumed the kiss, starting off slow and easy once more, I let my hand wander a bit more. I found the buttons on her shirt, and gently started working them open. Her free hand started undoing mine! She only had three or four buttons, so it wasn't long before her shirt was completely undone. Mine was still tucked into my shorts. She got as many undone as she could, slipped her hand inside, and started caressing my chest. Her touch was so soft and light! It was highly erotic. I'd never experienced anything like it.

Taking my cue from her, I slipped my own hand inside her now fully opened shirt and felt her breast. It was exquisite! I remembered how I told her to do it that day I got her off over the phone. I dropped my hand to her tummy, and started caressing slowly in patterns, drawing my fingertips up along her ribs. She flinched a little, and giggled into my mouth. I kept it up. My fingertips brushed lightly along the side of her breast, then back down to her hip. Moving more to the front, I brought my hand slowly up, palm down, trailing my fingertips up her abdomen to the under side of he breast, then across to the other one, and back down. She was gasping and churning her hips. She could hardly keep her mouth on mine. I turned my hand, brining it up along her ribs, palm down. Stroking and gently massaging her hot, hot flesh. I cupped her full young breast, feeling the nipple burning my palm. I squeezed gently. The whole breast seemed to swell and get firmer, 'erect'. I moved my hand over to her other breast, and repeated the maneuver. That breast seemed to erect almost instantaneously. I was delirious with delight. I'd dreamt of this, fantasized about it, but no dream or fantasy compared even remotely to the real thing! I encircled a breast with my hand, squeezing, massaging her resilient, burning flesh. I took her nipple between my thumb and forefingers, gently squeezing and rolling it. She gasped, and broke the kiss.

She fell back against the back of the couch, head thrown back, eyes closed, breathing hard. I gazed at her in love and wonder. Her breasts were now fully exposed to my view. They were full, without being overly large. Firm, with no sag. Her aureoles were a delightful shade of pink, almost conical on her breasts. Her nipples were slightly darker. Fully erect, with a jaunty upward tilt. If breasts have perfection, I was seeing it. I felt her hand go to the back of my neck, and stroke lightly. I looked up, and saw her watching me. Her eyes were hot and moist.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.