Reprise
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

After helping Val up to the bathroom, I went back downstairs, and started fixing myself some breakfast. Despite all Carol and I had just done, it was still fairly early. I put some coffee on, and sat down to a bowl of cereal of some kind. I'm not fussy. I can eat anything. When it comes to cereal, I grab the first box I come to, and don't bother reading the label.

About the time the coffee was finished brewing, Dad stumbled into the kitchen. He looked like he'd been rode hard and put away wet. In a sense, I guess he had... I set a coffee in front of him. He accepted it gratefully. I sensed he wanted to talk. I always liked talking with Dad. He had a no-nonsense view of life and a disarming, but razor-sharp wit. He rarely got angry with us. He always preferred to talk it through. He wouldn't yell and scream. He'd just go through it with you so you could see what lessons could be learned. A talk with Dad was never boring, and even the most serious issues were handled with tact, care, and an eye to learn from the experience.

"After we got home last night, I had quite talk with Val. We were up 'til after three. I heard the things she said to you about you and Carol that at first disturbed me. My main question now, is just how serious are you two?"

"Right now, Dad, to be honest, we're hopelessly, madly in love. If that lasts only time will tell."

"My God, Son! When did you grow up so fast? You talk almost like a man my age."

"Dad, you've always taught me to be responsible, to think carefully about my actions, to think of others. I think all the things you and Mom have taught me all my life finally started coming together when I faced my first 'adult' situation: meeting a girl, falling in love, dealing with the sex issue. It's only been about a month, but I think realizing I'd found the love of my life on my first try woke something up in me that was there all along. That 'something' was my upbringing. I think it probably means you and Mom did a good job after all. I KNOW this is no teenage fantasy. Our feelings for each other are so deep. We connect on almost every level of our being."

"Do you have any long range plans?"

"Yes and no. Yes, we both want to go on to college. No, we haven't discussed the future, except that we both decided we want babies, but not any time soon. If that means no intercourse, then that's what it'll be. You knew, from your talk with Val, that we are sexually active at some level, although last night was the first really 'intimate' thing that's happened. And from what Val and I overheard outside your door this morning, you're aware of the newest development. By the way, did you guys get off as hard as Val? The poor kid came down to get a drink, and overheard the whole thing. She was in a state when I found her. I helped her up to the bathroom, to take a nice long bath, just like Carol. I think she's still in there."

Dad's face had paled, when I told him I knew they listened in on our phone sex. He valued his own, and our privacy very highly, and he was uncomfortably aware he had violated that privacy.

"I can't condone what your mother and I did this morning, but I can explain how it happened. You were speaking so quietly, we thought you were already off the phone. It had been quite a while since it first rang. Your mother was going to call Celia before she left for Toronto. She heard you setting the scene for Carol for the 'big one'. She was entranced, she had a Cheshire cat grin and told me I 'just have to hear this, it's so sweet'. That's how I got involved. What you were doing to that girl with just your voice was so erotic, your mother became involved. Jeezus! I've seen that woman turned on, but not like that. Didn't you hear her scream? You know we have good sex. That's no secret around here. We make enough noise at the best of times, and we've always been open with you kids. Still, we had some of the best sex this morning we ever had, thanks to you and Carol."

He was grinning happily at the memory when he finished.

"No. I didn't hear Val scream either, and she was right outside this door. She got hit by both orgasms. I was so into it with Carol that I was there, with her. You coulda set a bomb off outside the house, and I probably wouldn't have heard it."

"Well, after hearing what I heard last night, I was all prepared to come down hard on the birds and bees thing with you, but you're light years ahead of that. In some ways, you show more maturity than me. So my big speech just got tossed. There is one bit of wisdom that I can give you, though. Do with it what you will. For all your sexual sophistication, you're still a 15-almost-16 year old boy. Your hormones are raging. They've never found a cure for that. Just be careful, Son, that your teenage cock head doesn't take you for a ride your head knows not to. OK?"

"OK, Dad. Thanks. I think that's probably good advice. You've never steered me wrong, yet."

The phone rang. Dad answered it.

"It's for you. It's Carol. Are you guys going for round two?"

"That was the plan, but I think someone else's plans might be at work, now. You weren't the only ones listening in. I heard one other phone hang up."

I took the phone from him. "Hello?"

"Hi Lover!"

"Jeez, you sound chipper. You OK?"

"I've never felt better since a certain gentleman helped me with a certain problem."

"You don't have to be coy, Carol Anne. Everyone here, with the possible exception of Heather, knows exactly what we did this morning."

"Are we in trouble?

"Not unless this morning's fun left us pregnant, and somehow I doubt that."

She giggled. Dad grinned.

"No, it's just that we had an audience over here. Val heard the whole performance, ended up in a state similar to you, and is now happily, dreamily soaking in a tub."

I heard a giggle.

"Mom picked up the phone to call someone else. She got on in time to participate in the Big One. Dad says he's never seen her like that. I knew they'd listened, 'cause I heard them talking when I helped Val to the bathroom. Oh, yeah! She got involved, too, when she came to get drink and overheard us! Poor kid! She could hardly walk. Anyway, if it's any consolation, I heard Mom say, and I quote 'God, what he did for that girl was so beautiful!' Dad had prepared a great big speech for me for today, because of stuff he overheard last night. Val saw your second orgasm too, and was really impressed that we could do that fully dressed. She mentioned it to me in the car. Hell! She even cuddled me! After this morning, he tossed his prepared speech, and now his advice basically boils down to 'Watch out for teenage hormones.' So everything's fine here. We always were open about things here. It may have reached a new level, is all. I think if you want to go on to the next phase, like we planned, they would soon make themselves scarce."

"Well, I'm glad things are OK over there. They're not so good here. If you can suffer a little longer, I think we'll have to wait for another time."

"I thought you said you were OK."

"David, I am. Never better. Still al little weak, but otherwise walking on a cloud, thanks to you. Have I told you today I love you?"

"Several times this morning, but it might have been the heat of passion."

Dad was starting to enjoy this. He was grinning from ear to ear, even though he could only hear my side of the conversation.

"David, stop teasing. I'm serious. I love you so much, it hurts."

I was chastened. "Thanks Baby. I love you that much and more. Now what's wrong over there?"

A giggle. "Somebody got caught having illicit phone sex."

"You?"

"No, Silly. It was very carefully explained to me, that our phone sex was not illicit because we both participated with the full knowledge and consent of the other, even if we are underage. I was also informed that what we did was far better than the foolishness that goes on in the back seats of parked cars. That is almost a direct quote. There was just one request from my informant. Could I tone down the noise? <giggle>Apparently, it sounded like a fire siren, but we're not altogether sure that was me. I dunno. I never heard a thing except me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.