Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Carol's mother broke the news to us. From mid-July, to the end of August, the whole family was going to be at the cottage. I was devastated. My love was being taken away from me. I knew she'd be back at the end of summer, but I was petrified she'd meet some other guy, and forget all about me. The cottage was several hours away. I couldn't just have my dad run me over there whenever I wanted to visit. Carol thought I'd meet another girl while she was away, and that I'd forget about her. Bob didn't like it either. Although I spent a lot of my time with Carol, as we continued to develop our relationship, Bob and I were still buddies. We enjoyed working on our various projects, or just hanging out. Bob Sr. and Dolly Scott had three very unhappy teenagers on their hands. Make that four, because with Carol miserable, Riekie was too.

I don't know who's idea it was. All the other three claimed it was as much a surprise to them, as it was to me. Dolly Scott called my folks. She invited me to stay with them at the cottage for the whole summer. She never said a word to me, until she'd cleared it with my folks. All I needed was clothes, and my own spending money. Two of the pigs we'd sold in the spring were mine, and I made a bit working for the neighbours, so I was OK that way.

The first I heard of it was from my dad. He was driving me in to see the kids before they left in a couple days. They were having a little party that night to say goodbye to all their friends for the summer. For Carol, Bob, and me, it wasn't going to be a very happy party. The only reason I agreed to go was to see them one last time. Dad was taking me in early so I could help with the preparations.

"So, you're going away for the summer, eh?" I looked at him like he'd just grown a second head.

"Wha-a-a-a-t? Where'd you hear that? I'm not going anywhere that I know of. 'Sides, who would help get the grain in if I'm not here?"

He chuckled. "Your mother told me Dolly Scott called and invited you to the cottage with them for the summer. I thought you knew. Matter of fact, with you and Carol such an item, and Bob being your best buddy, we thought you guys had put her up to it. Your mother's washing up and packing your clothes for you now. And don't worry 'bout the grain. Tim said he'd lend a hand this year. I think we're going to have Ray combine it instead of threshing this year. Claire's old threshing machine is just about shot, and he can't get parts any more. You really didn't know, eh"

I was stunned. I was ecstatic.

"No, I didn't know, and I don't think the guys know either. Dad, you, more than most, know how close Carol and me are. I don't think she could keep a secret like that from me. We've been so miserable over being separated in the last few days, if she was suddenly happy, I'd clue in, doncha think? Hot damn! That's fantastic Dad!"

I rarely swore around Dad. Not that he'd get angry, but it just didn't seem right.

"You're absolutely right, Son. Now that I think about it. I hope I haven't spoiled somebody's surprise. Well, we're here. Try to act dumb for a while, just in case."

I gave Dad a hug, surprising him all to hell. I hadn't hugged him since I was 10. "Thanks Dad. You're the greatest."

I was so happy as I walked up the sidewalk to the Scott house, it was all I could do to keep from dancing a jig, whooping and hollering. I wanted to look like I was still down, so I wouldn't spoil somebody's surprise. I needn't have worried. Dolly had been watching for me. She met me at the door. She saw my face.

"You know?"

I just nodded.

"Ok. Stay behind me while we walk in. Try not to let the kids see your face for a few minutes."

We walked into the dining room. The kids, even the little guys, Iain and Sandy, were gathered at the table, making up the snacks for the party. The older kids were so glum, they never even looked up. Their poor spirits even affected the normally bubbly youngsters, who were unusually quiet. I stopped behind Carol's chair. I put my hands on her shoulders. They were shaking! She was quietly weeping! I felt my heart breaking for her. She just reached one hand up and held mine. It was like a wake in there.

Dolly spoke. "My what a happy bunch! Is it so bad to go on holiday all summer? What can we do to cheer up all these rainy day faces?"

She was dragging it out. Only I knew, and her attempt at suspense was killing me.

"Well, maybe Dave can cheer you up. He has some news that you might like."

All except Carol turned to look at me. She was still weeping, head down, her hand absently stroking mine. I squeezed her shoulders in comfort. Bob and Riekie saw the smile on my face, where only yesterday, I was as gloomy as them. I definitely had their interest and attention.

Bob spoke first. "Well c'mon, man open up. Did your family win the Wintario or something?"

I wanted to keep him guessing a bit, but Carol's sobs told me not to be so cruel.

"No, better than that, even... I'm going with you to the cottage."

Stunned silence.

A squeal.

Carol bounded out of her chair, knocking it back into me. I staggered back, and the chair clattered to the floor. The snack tray she'd been working on was scattered all over the table and floor. The next thing I know, I'm being tackled by a laughing, squealing bundle of female curves and softness. Carol threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. I returned her ferocious hug.

Then she astounded us all. Carol threw her arms around my neck, and pulled my face into hers. Our lips met, and she sucked my soul right out through my mouth. That was the most exciting kiss I'd ever had. She Frenched me with a mind-blowing kiss, right there in front of her mother! That kiss seemed to last forever. We sucked and probed like never before. We moaned. We groaned. We heard a thump. Riekie fainted — again. When we broke, panting, from the kiss, Carol nuzzled up to my ear.

"I love you." She whispered.

I just squeezed her tighter in acknowledgment. I didn't have the words. I was too choked with emotion.

As we separated, I was glad she was in front of me. I didn't want her mother to see the boner poking out the front of my pants. Carol must have sensed my discomfort. She turned around, and stood in front of me, covering my erection from immediate view. I placed my hands on her shoulders again. Given my state of arousal, that was the safest place for them. Dolly looked a little shocked at the tableau we had just presented, but she didn't say anything. The joy in the room was too great to be scolding us just then for such an intense public display of affection. I figured we'd probably hear about it later, though. We never did. I learned to love Dolly Scott that day as a mother. The little boys just acted bored, but they had responded to the happiness, and were chattering away excitedly.

When she fainted, Bob had gone to Riekie's side. He was helping her back to her feet. Her face was flushed, just as Carol's was, when we broke from that intense kiss, which I found strange. Any other person I've seen faint always had a ghastly pallor. She looked at us. She shook her head sadly.

"You guys! You guys are just too hot! Too hot! You should give a person warning before you do something like that."

She grinned. Hot! That was it! I thought I knew why Riekie was flushed when she should have been pale...

Pandemonium! Now it was a rush to get ready for the party. Everyone pitched in, cleaning up the mess of snacks off the floor, and table. We got all the snack trays made up. Dolly brought out a huge picnic cooler. Bob and I brought in several cases of pop. We filled the cooler with pop and ice. There would be lots of food and drink for our guests that night, and now we had a real reason to party. We all went to change into out party clothes. I had brought a change with me for the purpose. I don't remember what everyone else wore exactly. I had eyes only for Carol. Her sweater was a soft wool-like material, blue to set off hers eyes. She wore a simple wrap around kilt-type skirt, the kind with the big pin at the split. It was modest in length, but when she sat, or moved a certain way, it opened at the wrap joint, and revealed an interesting amount of bare, shapely leg.

It wasn't long before the guests started to arrive. They'd only invited about a dozen people. My Sister, Val was there. Dad dropped her off. He told her she could stay as long as I did. My cousins, Don and Cathy arrived. Dave from next door popped in. The Bull kids from the other side came. Riekie and Carol's friend Joanne was there. She was going to spend the night to have more time with the girls. They wanted her to come with us. She was welcome, but she had to go to summer school — the price of too many parties and no studying during the regular school year. There were a couple seniors from Rieike's class. I recognized them, but didn't know them. It was a good party. Every body laughed and joked. The Scotts had a fantastic stereo, which included that tape recorder I had borrowed. We played our music and danced.

The party started breaking up early. Dolly came in about 9, and announced she was going to bed early. She'd had a long day. Dolly hadn't intentionally broken it up, but some of the kids thought that was their cue to leave. By 9:30, all that was left was the four of us, Joanne, and my sister. Val wasn't used to being up past 9 most nights, and started nodding off in her chair. She was younger than everyone else except my cousin Cathy. The two of them had kept us laughing with their crazy dancing on the fast tunes. For the first part of the evening, that's all we played.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.