Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Tuesday was painfully slow dragging around. Every night, Bob and I spoke on the phone. We were in the middle of haying on the farm, so I wasn't able to hang out at his place like we wanted. Our project was falling behind. I spoke to Carol once. She came on the line just to say hello, then she was gone, Bob pushing her away, so we could work on our projects. But that one sweet greeting made my day.

Finally, Tuesday night, and I was a jumble of nerves. I was scared half to death of making a fool of myself, and excited by my first date with this wonderful creature. Dad drove me into Carol's. He knew I was nervous. Before I got out of the car, he put his hand on my shoulder and gave a little squeeze.

"You'll do all right, Son. Treat her like a lady, and you'll do fine. Treat her like shit, or act stupid, and you'll lose her before you get started."

Good advice: treat her like a lady. It still works today.

I knocked on the door. I thought maybe Bob might answer, but Carol herself answered the door. I found out later that she sat at the dining room window, watching for our car, so she would be the first to get to the door. Apparently she was as excited as me! And there she was! I'd hoped for her other outfit, the one I'd first seen, but it was a little cool tonight. She was wearing a nice sweater that hugged her teenage breasts wonderfully, and a pair of not-too-tight, but form fitting slacks. Sensibly attired, but still gorgeous, and what was that delicious scent? Our eyes met, and held for a few, intense seconds. I was smitten all over again.

She smiled. "Hi. Please come in. We're not quite ready yet"

We? I thought it was a date with just the two of us.

"Hi, yourself! You look nice! I really like your perfume."

She actually batted her eyes and blushed! Score one for Dad! I like this being a gentleman! She looked so adorable, I almost lost it again. Fortunately, I'd worn a tight pair of jeans (tight, ball-crushing jeans were all the rage then), so any tumescence was easily kept to a polite minimum, even if it hurt like hell. She looked and smelled HOT.

I followed her into the house. Once again, I was mesmerized by the gentle tic-toc motion of her buttocks as she moved ahead of me. I knew everybody, except Riekie, who I had seen, but never been introduced until now. Up close, Riekie was even more lovely than I remembered from school. She was also very easy going, and I instantly felt comfortable with her. Lovely as she was, though, my eyes that night were only for Carol. Carol made the formal introduction. Her mother came out to meet me. She welcomed me like a member of the family, and put me at ease. Bob came down stairs.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

Carol blushed. Riekie caught it, and spoke up. "Oh, we're sorry, Dave. When Dad heard it was Carol's first date, he insisted that Bob and I go with you. Mom thought he was being silly, but that was his rule. We did get him to let her stay out to 11, though, because we're going to be with you. So we can all go to Long's after the movie, if you still want to..."

Who did Bob Sr. think I was? Attila the Hun, out to rape and pillage his little girl? Then again, she looked so hot, maybe he was wiser than I thought...

I shrugged it off. "That's OK. I understand. My dad made the same rule for Val." Carol visibly relaxed. That let me relax.

"Is everyone ready now? OK! Lets go watch a movie!"

We left, and walked the short distance to the show. Carol walked beside me, Riekie and Bob brought up the rear. We talked about silly teen age things. School, cars, what we like to do, that sort of thing. I found out that Carol was something of an artist, and loved to draw. She wanted to go to ArtCollege after high school.

When we got to the theatre, I paid for Carol's and my tickets. Riekie and Bob each paid their own way. At least I was allowed to pay my girl's way! My girl! Another profound concept! My girl! I liked the sound of that. I don't remember much of the movie. Carol sat beside me the whole time. She, like me was a little stiff, at first, but as Riekie and Bob kept up a constant low level banter we were able to relax. I was electrified.

Our shoulders were in constant contact because of the seat design in that old theatre. I was getting off on that little bit of physical contact. Her arm was resting on the armrest between our seats. I had to keep my hands in my lap. Half-way through the movie, my arms were getting cramped from sitting like that. Without thinking, I stretched a bit to loosen my shoulders. I forgot her arm was occupying the lone arm rest, and promptly put my hand on hers. She jumped a little at the sudden contact. I realized what I'd done, and gently started to pull away, but suddenly, I found some very warm and welcome fingers entwine through mine. Our hand holding was a little stiff and guarded at first, but soon we both relaxed. By the end of the movie, her head was even leaning a bit on my shoulder, and our hand holding had become totally natural. I was in seventh heaven. Needless to say, my 15 year old cock was in a permanent state of arousal.

When the movie let out, we were so comfy, we didn't want to move, for fear of spoiling the moment. But we had to go, so I got up first. My hard-on had gone down a bit, and with the tight jeans was down my leg, instead of tenting out in front, but it was still noticeable. As she turned in her seat to get up, Carol's eyes were level with my dick. I heard her catch her breath a bit. Her eyes grew big, but there was no fear in them. She smiled up at me. I held out my hand to help her up. She took it and kept it. We walked out of the theatre holding hands.

As we strolled up the street toward Long's Restaurant, holding hands with my girl (My girl! God! I could get used to that!), I heard Riekie and Bob giggling behind us. I looked back to see what they were on about. When I did, they shut up. Next thing I know, Riekie cruised up on my open side, and slipped her arm through mine.

"If it's good enough for Carol, it's good enough for me."

She laughed. Right then, it was the perfect thing for her to have done. Carol squeezed my hand a little tighter, and cuddled in a lot closer. Her offhand crossed over and gripped my arm so she could pull herself in. I had it made!

There I was, walking up the street. Arm-in-arm and holding hands with two of the most beautiful girls in town! I felt like the king of the world.

We got to the restaurant, and ordered our snacks. When they came, Carol and I had the devil's own time trying to eat gooey sundaes and still hold hands. We didn't ever want to let go. Necessity and practicality won out over new love, though, and we separated long enough to finish our treats. I think we raced to see who would finish first. We kept stealing glances at each other, and we giggled constantly. It's a wonder we didn't choke ourselves, wolfing down our sundaes and giggling at the same time. Finally, the sundaes were done, and our hands automatically joined. As our hands came together, Carol sighed contentedly, and laid her head on my shoulder. Riekie and Bob both noticed. They weren't finished yet, and they left us to ourselves. Neither of them said anything to embarrass us. They were true friends. While Riekie and Bob took their time finishing their treats, Carol and I just cuddled side by side, rhythmically squeezing each other's hand. We talked a little bit. The other two kept up a lively chatter until it was time to leave.

Back on the street, Riekie steered Bob in front if us. Carol and I brought up the rear this time. We just held hands, and strolled along. She still had her head on my shoulder. It couldn't have been all that comfortable for her to walk that way, but I sure enjoyed it. Finally, as we strolled up a darkened street toward their house, I broke our grip, and quietly slid my right arm around her waist. She stiffened a bit, then relaxed. Her head lay fully on my shoulder now, and she seemed a lot more comfortable. We were still holding hands, but now she had her right hand on mine, and she was squeezing it delightfully.

We got back to their house. Riekie said something quietly to Bob, and they slipped into the house, leaving Carol and I alone out side. I brought my arm around, bringing her with it, so she was facing me. She looked up into my eyes. I was lost in their depths.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Mmm-hmm. A really good time."

"Can we do it again?"

"Mmm-hmm. Just say when."

Our faces were coming close together. I saw her nervously wet her lips with her tongue. It was so erotic, I almost lost it.

"How 'bout Saturday? Roller skating?"

"OK..."

Our lips touched. Lightly. It wasn't the kiss that killed Cleopatra and Marc Anthony, but it was great for us. Our lips barely touched, but that simple touch was electric for both of us. We drew back slowly, both breathing hard, though really we had done very little.

"It's getting close to curfew. We'd better go in before your Mom comes looking."

We stared into each others eyes for a few more minutes, then went into the house.

I called Dad. He came and picked me up. Carol saw me to the door. When she thought no one was looking, she reached up and gave me a little peck on the lips.

"See you Saturday."

"See you Saturday."

I floated on a cloud out to the car.

Dad saw me coming, grinning like a fool.

"Christ! The women claimed another good man, I think. I'll be lucky to get any work out of you now. You'll just be mooning around over that young filly and be absolutely useless." Then he laughed in delight. I just kept grinning like a fool. "That good, huh?" He shook his head and took me home.

That was my first date with Carol Anne Scott. It was NOT our last. We went to the show every Tuesday and roller skating every Saturday. As the summer progressed, so did we. Her dad still made Riekie and Bob chaperone us on dates, but they were true friends. They let us have as much private space as we needed, and still, maintain propriety. We were only able to kiss good night. That was the only time, for a very few precious minutes, that we were allowed to be truly alone. Riekie, and even boorish Bob, sensed our need for this time to ourselves, and made themselves scarce.

On our fourth date (that would be week 2), when we kissed good night, something happened. From our usual light embrace and tender kiss, suddenly our bodies were pressed hard against each other. My arms were around her, pulling her in close, as if I was trying to merge the two into one. Her arms were wrapped so tight around my neck, I thought it might break.

As our lips pressed against each other's, I instinctively opened my mouth to breathe. At about the same time, she did the same. Suddenly, we were kissing full open-mouthed. Our heads had turned slightly, and we able to breath as we made out. Instinctively, my tongue probed her mouth, and she welcomed it in! I swear I heard the Halleluiah chorus! Then her tongue was invading my mouth. We tasted each other. We swapped spit. It was glorious! We were so involved, the world could have burned down around us, and we would not have known — or cared. We tongue-dueled for an eternity, moaning into each other's mouths. Her body was pressed up against mine. My erection was raging. Somehow it didn't matter anymore. I was no longer embarrassed about it. Maybe feeling her mons pressed tight against it, gently squirming, had a lot to do with it. All I knew was, having an erection around this wonderful being, was no longer a problem. It even seemed that under the right circumstances it might be welcomed...

"Ahem!"

We thought we heard something.

"AHEM!!"

We were sure we heard something, but were too involved to investigate. More sucking and moaning.

"A-A-HE-E-E-E-M-M!!!"

We finally broke apart to see what all the racket was. There was Riekie. She looked a little flushed. She pointed at her watch, but didn't utter a word. We nodded. She turned and went back in the house.

We were both breathing hard and fast. I held her loosely in my arms. We stood gazing, love struck, into the other's eyes as our breathing settled down to near normal. Carol had the most delightful flush on her face. Somehow, I instinctively knew what caused it.

"Wow. That was awesome! Was it good for you, too? I wanted to never let go. That was the most intense thing I've ever felt!"

I was babbling. She just stepped a little closer, with her hands on my chest. She laid her head against my chest and cooed contentedly.

She looked up. "Oh Dave, that was wonderful."

From the tone of her voice, and the look in her eyes, if I wasn't madly in love with her before, I most certainly was now.

Finally, fearing Riekie might come back out, or worse, her mother, we strolled into the house, holding hands. Riekie met us just inside the door.

"Oh good, here you are. I was afraid Mom was gonna come get you. I didn't want that. You guys looked just so hot! I didn't want to break it up, but I had to."

Riekie as friend went up another notch in my estimation. We may have been 'hot', but she was cool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.