Reprise - Cover

Reprise

Copyright© 2006 by eviltwin

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A coming of age and personal growth story. Dave And Carol, meet, fall in love, and suffer the pitfalls of life as they explore themselves and a multiple marriage. Some mysticism.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

My memories drifted back to the early summer of 1965. School was out. I had passed Grade 10 with honours. The weather was balmy, and I didn't have a care in the world. I'd done well in other areas of school, too. I was a platoon commander of the new Cadet Corps. I was starting centre for the Junior football team. The team had won our COSSA final the past fall. Life was good.

The only weak link in all this was girls. I didn't have one, and was so shy, I didn't have even a clue of how to ask one out. I was hoping this summer might get me over that hurdle. My new best friend, Bob Scott had the same problem, and we'd vowed to help each other out. As it turned out, Bob's help to me would come without his knowledge, and be greater than either of us ever dreamed.

Bob and I met through my cousin, Don. We were all into electronics and stuff like that. Bob and I hit it off right from the start. Soon, we were together constantly, working on projects and reading up on the latest developments in electronics. His dad was an electronic engineer, and we had access to all his monthly tech journals and magazines. Hobby-wise, we were in seventh heaven. It wasn't all hobbies, though. Bob and I shared the same taste in music (Beach Boys, Jan & Dean, the Righteous Brothers) and many other things. We could always find something to talk about, and were never bored with each others company.

We'd been to each others homes, and met each others families. Bob knew my folks and my two sisters. My third sister hadn't been adopted yet. I met his Mom and two little brothers. His dad was only home on weekends. I'd only met him once. He came in on a Friday night just as I was leaving, so all we got was a quick introduction. Bob had two sisters. I'd seen Riekie at school, but didn't know her. She'd always been out, or in her room when I was there, so we weren't formally introduced yet. She was two years ahead of me, although only a little over a year older and too beautiful for me to even go near. The seniors would have been pissed if I had even tried. His younger sister, Carol, I couldn't place at all. She didn't go to our school. She'd been there for Grade 9, but I didn't remember her. If she was in a different class, that was not unusual. She hadn't done well that year, so her folks pulled her out. They sent her to live with her aunts, a pair of spinster schoolmarms, for a year, to attend the school where they taught. The idea was to get her marks up to her parents' high standards. The aunts would tutor her at home as well. This was just Bob's other sister that I hadn't met, and wasn't expecting to.

I had borrowed a tape recorder from Bob for one of our projects, but he needed it back for the weekend so his dad could use it. I'd told Bob I would drop it off on the Friday. When Friday arrived, I loaded it in the carrier of my bike and headed off to his place to deliver it. I got to Bob's house, stuck the recorder under my arm, and knocked on the door. I'd expected Bob, his Mom, or one of the little boys to answer. Imagine my shock, when this vision (there's no other way to describe it, I was sure she wasn't real) opened the door. This marvelous apparition was dressed in white short shorts and a white man's shirt tied loosely under magnificent teenaged breasts, her midriff bare. Stunned, I just stared.

"Yes? Can I help you?" the most beautiful voice in the world asked. I knew instantly who she was. We'd never been introduced. I thought she was still at her aunts'. Bob never said a word about her being back home. Carol. Carol Anne Scott, to be precise. Don't ask me how I knew her full name. I just KNEW. It was instantly indelibly etched on my brain.

I dropped my eyes toward the ground so she wouldn't catch me staring, but that just filled my vision with the most gorgeous legs I've ever seen on a woman. To this day, I gauge all women's legs with Carol as the standard. Few have ever compared. My wife is the only one who ever even came close. I stammered. I broke out in a cold sweat. My tongue felt too big for my mouth. I had to make a couple tries to get my tongue working.

"Um... um... I-I b-brought Bob's tape recorder back. Is-is he home?" Getting those few words out without looking a total idiot was a major effort.

She laughed. Music! A siren song! All the most pleasant sounds in the world were wrapped up in that one small laugh. I was so insecure around any girl that I was petrified they would laugh at me as a clumsy moron, but this one was laughing from the sheer joy of life. I fell hopelessly in love.

"No, he's not. He had to go with Mom to carry the shopping bags. They went grocery shopping. They won't be back until supper time. He wasn't too happy to go. None of us likes to go shopping with Mom. He did say someone was going to drop by, and he didn't want to miss them. I guess that someone is you."

I relaxed a little, and finally was able to speak again.

"W-well, I'll just leave it here with you. I'll call Bob later tonight when he's home. Where can I put it?"

I looked up and suddenly, I was staring into the most brilliant, compelling blue eyes I had ever seen. They were framed in soft, reddish brown hair, cut short. She was beautiful, and I was mesmerized! Her eyes had a merry twinkle. Then they seemed to change a little, as if she suddenly saw me for the first time. I felt the shock of some kind of mutual recognition, as something akin to an electric current passed between us. There was a long pause, almost an eternity. I found it almost impossible to pull my gaze away from hers.

Finally, almost with a visible shake of her lovely head, she broke the gaze. Now she stammered a bit herself.

"It's... It's a little too heavy for me to carry. C-can you carry it in and put in the porch? I-I'll show you where."

She turned and led me toward the back of the porch to a table just outside the dining room door. As she moved away from me, she seemed to flow with feline grace. I couldn't keep my eyes off those exquisite legs. Her buttocks rose and fell seductively in her tight shorts. I was lost again. Sproing! My penis sprang to full attention, as only a teenaged cock on hormone overdrive can, tenting out the front of my shorts. My hands were full of heavy tape recorder, so there was no way I could adjust myself to make it less obvious. I was absolutely mortified.

She turned to face me, pointing at the table.

"You can put it down..." Her glance fell to my crotch, then hesitantly back to my face. Her eyes got big, nervous. She paled, like she'd seen a ghost. "... Th-there."

Then her face started to get red. I freaked. I thought this girl was getting pissed off! I was dying! Here's the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on in all my 15 years, and I blow it by getting an enormous erection. I only wanted to crawl away into a hole somewhere and die. I don't blush very often, but I know I did that time. I froze, my face burning. I couldn't speak. I think my mouth was moving, but nothing came out.

Finally she spoke and saved me. "I-I s-said you can put it on this table."

Her tone was neutral, like she was getting a grip on her temper. I gathered up my courage, what was left of my dignity, and set it on the table.

I turned away quickly, aiming for the exit. "T-tell B-Bob I'll call him tonight."

"Ok. See you." Non-committal, just a standard teenage goodbye.

"Yeah... see ya."

And I was outta there. I never did tell her my name. I don't know how I made it back home. I went straight to my room. I fell on the bed, curled up into a little ball, and tried to disappear. Except... my boner was still raging. Confined in my shorts it was actually painful. To relieve the hurt, I shoved my shorts off my hips. My cock sprang straight up in the air, then slapped back against my belly. Absently, at first, mostly to ease the pain caused by the confinement, I started to gently stroke it. As I did, a perfect image of that glorious vision of femininity, Carol Anne Scott, came roaring into my mind...

Suddenly, my hand was moving in short, rapid strokes. In near record time, I came rope after rope after rope of hot, white, sticky sperm. It shot off all over the place. I made quite a mess. I got up, wiped up the mess with an old tee shirt. I put my shorts back on, and lay back down on the bed. The vision of Carol was still floating before my eyes. My embarrassment and humiliation returned. I curled up in a ball again, and quietly cried myself to sleep.

I woke to Mom calling me to supper. I joined the family, feeling sheepish. I was sure they could all see my shame. I was sure there was a big 'P' for pervert branded in my forehead. But, no one seemed to notice anything strange, and supper proceeded normally. I even managed to get into one of those interminable arguments with my sister Val. She's 15 months younger than me, and was going through that tough adolescent stage all girls do. We usually got along very well, but I was definitely out of sorts. It was easy to get her wound up, and it helped relieve my own tension. I know it was cruel. We made up over it years later, but that night, it helped me partially restore my sanity.

After supper, I went back to my room to work on one of my models. I still wasn't comfortable in public, even the limited public of my family, for long. I was building a 1/48 scale model of a Dehavilland Mosquito light bomber. My Dad had served on them during the War, and I wanted this one to be perfect. It even had the markings for his old RCAF squadron.

I'd told Carol I would call her brother. I couldn't. I was petrified she'd answer the phone and chew me out for being some sex-crazed animal. Bob saved me the potential embarrassment. He called me. I heard the phone ring. Mom answered it. She called up the stairs. "Dave! Telephone! I think it's Bob!"

I took my time going down to answer. I was nervous. What had Carol told her brother? Was he going to chew me a new asshole too?

"H-Hello?"

"Hi! Bob, Bob Scott here."

"Yeah Bob, I knew that. What's up?"

"I see you brought the machine back. Thanks. Carol told me you were gonna call after supper. When you didn't, I decided to call you instead."

"Oh, I was busy working on the Mossie. Sorry. You didn't tell me Carol was home."

Half accusatory, my voice was tired, a little withdrawn.

"She came in late after I talked to you last night. We didn't know she was coming home, either. We were expecting her next week, when the Aunts went to the cottage, but they decided to leave early so she could be home for the weekend. I guess she did pretty good in school this year. They brought all her stuff back with them. I guess she's gonna be back in school here this year. She's real happy 'bout that."

"Did she say anything to you about me?"

I was fishing. Bob sounded like his usual self, so it didn't sound like she'd said anything other than that I was there and dropped off the machine. My relief was palpable, but I still had to check out the ground.

His voice dropped lower, almost conspiratorially.

"What happened today between you two?"

His voice carried too much inflection. I was instantly on guard. Oh no, she did say something!

"N-nothing! Why?"

"She won't leave me alone! She keeps pestering me about this friend of mine who came to the house today. I wouldn't even tell her your name. She just keeps asking me these questions,"

"What kind of questions?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.