Little Bo Peep - A Naughty Nursery Rhyme - Cover

Little Bo Peep - A Naughty Nursery Rhyme

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Little Bo Peep had lost her sheep, and this represented a problem for the girl. Where the sheep were ... Horatio, the big ram was too ... and she needed Horatio's ... attentions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Humor   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Pregnancy   .

Author's Comment: Wet Dream Girl wanted me to write a story about a girl and her sheep. But that's just not my style. Or is it? You decide. And if you like this little tail... er tale... then drop her a line to thank her for asking. She's much better at this than I am.


Little Bo Peep was pissed off. It seems she had lost her sheep, and didn't know where to find them.

She sighed heavily. She'd only taken a short nap, lying in the sun. They couldn't have gone that far, and she knew she'd locate the errant flock sometime in the next few hours. If she left them alone they'd probably just go home...

But she was horny NOW!

And once they got back home she couldn't play with Horatio, as she had named the big alpha ram who was responsible for all those frolicking little lambs that were so much fun to cuddle. No indeed. She couldn't play with Horatio... not the way she wanted to play right now. Her brother and father would undoubtedly catch her, and who knew what would happen then? They were overly serious about life, and about the living of life. She wished her mother hadn't run off with that Tinker. Life had been so much nicer when her mother was still around.

Oh well, her fingers might be able to take the edge off her urge. She lifted her skirts, exposing her fourteen year old cunny, with it's sparse covering of brown fluff, and settled back against a leaning tree.

Mmmmmm. That felt nice. Her little bud was slippery... so slippery she couldn't get her fingers to catch it. It wobbled too and fro as she pinched, lifting her knees and letting them spread wide so she could get two dainty fingers in her pussy. They didn't go quite as far in her as Horatio's healthy prick did, but they'd have to do for now.

Bo Peep had found out how delightful Horatio could be quite by accident. One day, when she was twelve, a lamb had gotten frightened by something, and had run head long into a bramble bush, getting itself hopelessly stuck. It's pitiful bleating cries had drawn Bo Peep, who took pity on it, getting to her hands and knees to reach into the bush and, bramble by bramble, begin extricating the poor thing.

As chance would have it, a gust of wind blew her dress up, exposing her cute little fanny and, as more chance would have it, Horatio, so named because he reminded her of the proud strong seaman of the same name... so strong... so handsome... happened to be standing not far away, also drawn by the lamb's cries. Horatio sniffed at this new shiny thing, and then tasted. It tasted slightly salty, which was completely pleasing to Horatio, so he began to lap steadily at poor Bo Peep's exposed cunny lips.

Bo Peep, stunned in the extreme by what she was feeling, didn't react like you'd expect your average shepherdess to respond. That is she didn't jump up and scold the randy ram. Then again, if a tender young virgin can be expected to instantly love the feel of a long, rough, wet tongue digging into her untried sex... well, then, I suppose she behaved completely as you'd expect her to.

In short, she spread her knees and lifted her little butt so that Horatio had more room in which to get his nose in there. It was a singularly odd experience for Little Bo Peep to feel. There was, at once, the ram's cold nose, and warm probing tongue, all in an area she had never felt anything in before in her life.

All might have gone harmlessly, had Horatio, whose job it was to be horny, not been horny. He was, however, and it took very little for his tiny sheep's brain to graduate from licking the fine tasting salty vagina in front of him, to mounting those pale cheeks and using his male appendage for what it was intended... more or less.

Bo Peep, who had been surprised by the feel of Horatio's tongue, was purely astonished at a brief sensation of pain, followed by the most delicious feel of something stroking her deep inside her body. Most virgins are deflowered, I imagine, by a manly prick, which can be most uncomfortable to a tender young pussy. Horatio, however, had a sharply pointed prick, not much larger than a man's thumb, which is to say that it fit Bo Peep's virgin sheath perfectly. Not too big... not too small... just perfectly.

And Horatio, being an experienced and healthy ram, did exactly what rams do. He... rammed. He rammed forcefully and rapidly.

Had Bo Peep's vaginal opening been as far back as an ewe's was, he'd have lasted about as long as he did when he was fucking a ewe, which is to say not long at all. But Bo Peep's pussy mouth was farther forward. When she arched her lily white buttocks up in the air, Horatio had nice deep penetration, which was what he liked. But the new sensations in her pussy made Bo Peep squirm and wiggle, and she dropped to her knees again, at which point Horatio slipped out of her. His repeated thrusts simply caused the tip of his pointy prick to slide between Bo Peep's silky pussy lips and stab repeatedly into her adolescent clitty.

Bo Peep decided that felt wonderful too, so she alternated between raising her butt, so that the ram could rod her nice and deep, and then dropping it so that her clitty was teased most nicely.

For that reason, Horatio experienced something new too. He got to go MUCH longer than he usually would, humping and huffing and tossing his impressively horned head as he almost got to where he wanted to be, but then had to start all over again.

It was her orgasm that did Bo Peep in, so to speak. She'd never had one before, and when it hit she raised her buttocks and her whole body went rigid, staying that way long enough for Horatio to get firmly embedded in her pussy long enough that his balls bunched and that pointy red prick of his belched a cupful of ram spunk way up deep inside the girl.

Of course everybody knows that rams don't cum in cupfuls, but Horatio had been denied his normal ejaculation and was one VERY excited ram at that point. Maybe it was only three quarters of a cup.

At any rate, it was enough to flush poor Bo Peep completely full of runny sheep spend that splashed out of her overstuffed pussy and made her inner thighs positively wet.

She finally relaxed, amazed at what had happened, panting for breath, while Horatio did what all males, human or not, do once they've done their studly duty. He lost interest and wandered off to find something else to fuck.

Being a bright girl, Bo Peep learned many lessons that day. She remembered just how everything had happened and, before she took the flock home for the night, she managed to get Horatio to do an encore performance. She was wet to her stockings when she finally got home that night, but she was happier than she'd ever been as a shepherdess in her whole life.

Gone was the drudgery of watching over the flock. Now, whenever she was bored, she just listened for the tinkle of the bell around Horatio's neck and followed the sound. She learned that, if she reached under him to stroke him, he was almost always ready to play their new game, and she played it a lot.

In fact, she played it too much. The crop of lambs that year was too small, and her pappa began to worry that something was wrong with his prize ram.

As stated, Bo Peep was a bright girl. She had a pretty good idea why there were so many fewer lambs that year, what with all that valuable ram sperm being deposited deep inside her, instead of where pappa expected it to be placed.

But Bo Peep didn't want to stop sucking the juice out of Horatio. It was much too much fun to do what he did so well. The answer came to her when, one time as she was raising her butt to receive Horatio's spermy offering, she felt a large wet tongue slide from her jaw, up over her cheek, past her eye and up to her bonnet. As Horatio bleated and splashed inside her, she turned her head to see none other than Sinbad, the German Shepherd who guarded the flock from predators.

"Sinbad, you bad dog!" squealed Bo Peep. "You're supposed to be out there protecting the flock, not here bothering me. Go away! Bad Doggy!"

Sinbad, however, had other ideas. He was a big dog, standing higher than Bo Peep did on her hands and knees. He wagged his tail and licked her face again.

"Go on now." she scolded. Horatio had wandered off, and she let her butt sag so that his spend fell out on the ground, instead of running down her legs and ruining her stockings. Sinbad backed up, but then lifted his muzzle, sniffing the air. There was the most delicious smell coming from the part of Bo Peep that Sinbad had always loved to sniff. He usually got whacked with something whenever he cold-nosed a human, but the scent was so strong and so delicious, that he couldn't resist the urge.

The next thing Bo Peep felt was a tongue, much longer, much wider, and much more powerful lapping at her womanly gates as Sinbad slurped up all that sheep jizzum.

"Why didn't I think of this before?" an astonished Bo Peep asked herself. She looked around and could clearly see Sinbad's male member, protruding from it's furry sheath. It was MUCH bigger and MUCH longer than Horatio's and Bo Peep had several twinges of worry. She decided that, perhaps, things had gone far enough, and decided to get up.

Sinbad, as has been stated however, had other ideas. He was so tall that all he had to do was walk forward and straddle the girl, and his doggy prick slid right between her legs. The tip burrowed into Bo Peep's pretty rosebud and she squealed, automatically raising her butt to get it away from there. That aligned it perfectly with her recently fucked pussy and, with all the sheep jizzum making it nice and slippery, Sinbad had no trouble whatsoever in hunching forward, at which point his MUCH bigger and MUCH longer doggy dick skewered the poor girl, actually making her crawl forward to keep her balance.

For whatever reason, Bo Peep thought this was unnatural. Who understands women. Horatio was fine, but a dog? She firmed her jaw and prepared to swat the errant hound.

About then Sinbad began fucking the living daylights out of one astonished girl. Never had she been probed like this! Never had she felt anything so deep inside her! Never had she been filled so completely!

When all was said and done, Bo Peep's attitude toward dogs had changed completely. She had always loved Sinbad. Now she was in love WITH Sinbad. Her only remorse was that Sinbad, not being a stud, and not having to produce prodigious amounts of semen on demand, gave her only a quarter cup of warm wet stuff for her pussy to bathe in.

And so, Little Bo Peep's world had grown a little larger, and over the next two years she had TWO playmates, with different styles, to scratch the itch that, oddly enough, they themselves were responsible for creating. When she wanted a nice clitty rub and lots and lots of spunk, she cozied up to Horatio. When she wanted a nice deep pussy pounding, titty shaking fuck, she whistled for Sinbad.

Life was good, except for now, when she had taken a nap and waked up horny and neither of her playmates were anywhere around. Bo Peep shuddered through a nice light orgasm and stood up, carefully dusting off her sky blue skirts. She followed the trail of sheep poop, figuring that would lead her to true satisfaction.

But, as things will happen, the flock DID go home, more or less because Sinbad was hungry and he knew his food bowl would be nice and full when he got there. If he got there a little early... who cared?

Well, Pappa cared for one. Pappa saw the flock coming early and knew that his daughter had dilly dallied around again. This wasn't the first time Bo Peep had let the flock get away from her. She'd probably decided to take a quick dip in the creek, and the sheep had wandered off. That's what had happened last time.

He'd been pretty upset about it at first. It didn't take much to get Pappa upset. First of all, any man with a name like Pappa Peep would be easily riled up. You just can't go through puberty with a name like Peep and not get wagon-fuls of shit about it from boys with normal last names. He'd wondered for years why in the world his Mamma would have named him Pappa, when he HAD a pappa. It wasn't until she was on her death bed that she admitted that when he was born, his little pecker had been stiff as a board, and the first thing his Mamma had thought about was that someday he'd be a Pappa because of that stiff little thing. So Pappa Peep he had been named, and Pappa Peep he had stayed... surly about it for most of his life.

But, in the dark of night, on reflecting what his Daughter Bo had told him had caused her to lose track of the flock, he wasn't so angry any more. It seems, according to her tale, that it had been a hot and dusty day, and the call of the cool water in the creek had been irresistible. In actuality, Bo Peep's lower body was so sperm-drenched that particular day, she had decided to wash it off. It felt a little icky when it dried and flaked.

But she didn't tell Pappa that, of course. Instead, in her innocent way, she described how she divested herself of her clothing, and had waded stark naked in the stream, splashing cool water on her velvety white skin.

Well, she didn't say her skin was velvety white. She just said she waded in the stream naked. Pappa Peep's own imagination filled in the rest. He'd imagined how his lovely young daughter must have looked, her breasts bare to the world, with their no doubt delightful cherry tips. Those tips must surely have been stiff and long after being subjected to the cool water. Bo Peep's neck was long and thin, and with her hair piled up on her head she would have looked to be at least sixteen with her bulging breasts, and swelling hips. Pappa Peep was horny and had been horny for all the years since his tramp of a wife had decided that being thoroughly fucked every night was too much for one woman to take. The tinker she'd run off with was rumored to prefer a man's company to that of a woman.

That was true, actually. Mrs. Peep had asked the tinker about that quite directly, even baring her breasts to him to see if he got stiff like Pappa invariably did whenever he saw her soft orbs. Alas, the tinker was discovered and she demanded to be taken with him under threat of broadcasting her knowledge that he was a deviant. He hadn't minded really. She was a looker, and a looker brought in customers, so he hid her in his wagon when he left quite happily. Besides, he'd have someone to talk to now. Msr. Peep was happy too. Now maybe she wouldn't walk bowlegged all the time.

But Poppa, used to dipping his wick every single night, suffered greatly. It was another reason he was quick to anger.

After hearing about Bo Peep's afternoon skinny dipping, Poppa had pert near worn his manly penis out jerking it and slapping it and stroking it in an attempt to fully empty his balls while he thought about what she must have looked like out there in the water. For some reason, though, his balls always filled back up, just like they had when his wife was still at home. It seemed to be an unending problem.

Now, however, instead of thinking about his nubile young daughter dallying naked in the creek, his anger surfaced. He fumed and fussed until he saw his delectable girl tripping across the meadow as if she had not a care in the world.

"BO PEEP!" he thundered.

Bo Peep knew she was in trouble. Maybe she could act younger than her fourteen years and get Pappa to calm down. She ran towards him, skipping occasionally. She didn't know it, but that made her bounteous breasts rise and fall in a most disturbing manner. Pappa's eyes glazed over slightly as he watched them move first in tandem and then, for some unknown reason, opposing each other.

"What Pappa? I love you so much Pappa." she said in her very best little girl voice.

Pappa's eyes cleared, and he frowned. "You let the flock get away from you today, didn't you?"

Bo Peep looked at the ground, her hands clasped behind her back and swiveled one toe in the dirt. She looked oh, so contrite.

"Yes Pappa." she said sadly. "The sun was so warm, and it felt so nice to sit against a tree, and I fell asleep."

Sinbad ran up to the pair and promptly dipped his head to shove his nose between Bo Peep's thighs. He got in one good lick on her pussy lips as she automatically spread her legs. Then she jumped up and back and pushed at the big dog's head.

"SINBAD!" she said sternly. "Bad dog!"

Pappa's eyes had glazed over again as he thought about where that dog's nose had just been, and what it had just sniffed. Pappa loved the taste of pussy. Then his eyes cleared and he kicked the dog away from her. The dog sat, tail wagging, tongue lolling, waiting, as if it knew its time would come if it was just patient.

"Bo Peep," said her father sternly, "I'm very very disappointed with you. Something could have happened to the flock. Some of our sheep might have been hurt."

"But Pappa, Sinbad was there. He would never let anything happen to our sheep." she whined.

"I must punish you." he said heavily.

"What will you do?" asked Bo Peep meekly.

"I don't know." he said. "I could make you clean out the chicken coop."

Bo Peep grimaced. The odor of chicken shit clung to the hands and you smelled like that for days.

"I could make you scrub the floors." he went on.

Bo Peep smiled. She had to scrub floors anyway. That wasn't much of a punishment. Unfortunately her father saw that sly little smile.

"I could SPANK you!" he growled.

"Oh Pappa, you haven't spanked me since I was just a little girl. I'm too big for a spanking now. I'll just start cleaning the floors." She said it as if she had made her decision, even though he was the one talking about punishment.

"I don't think so." he growled again. "Not this time. I've warned you and warned you to pay attention to our sheep and still you let them get lost. I believe I WILL spank your bottom! THAT will teach you a lesson!"

Bo Peep didn't think for one second that her father would actually spank her. That is perhaps why she was so very surprised when her father sat down on a chair and pulled her roughly over his lap. He placed her so that she had to hold her upper body up with her arms, or droop down. Her legs stuck out unsupported as well. It was very uncomfortable.

Then Pappa flipped her skirts up and bared her precious teenaged bottom. He sucked in a breath as her heart shaped buns appeared naked before his eyes. He had no idea his daughter went without panties. Her legs flailed, opening and closing and he had the most tantalizing glimpses of two plump pussy lips. They looked awfully wet, almost like his wife's pussy used to look after he'd worked it over good and proper.

"PAPPA... YOU CAN'T!" squealed Bo Peep.

She wiggled on his lap and he felt blood rushing to his face as he also felt his cock getting hard.

"Oh yes I CAN!" he said, and his hand came down on that heart shaped white bottom at the same time he said "CAN".

"OWWWIE" cried the poor girl. Big tears collected in her azure eyes as she tried to hold her upper body up off the floor and turn and look at her father at the same time. It didn't work. All it did was grind her abdomen into a very uncomfortable lump.

"I WARNED you." said her father. SMACK

"OooooooooOwwwwwwwI'm sorry Pappa." cried Bo Peep.

SMACK SMACK SMACK went his big rough hand on her tender teen bottom. Somehow this all made him feel so much better, even though his prick got harder and harder with each whack.

"Waaahhhhhh" cried the girl, tears falling from her face. "You're HURTING me Pappa!"

Pappa didn't really hear her. He was looking at what were now bright pink rosy cheeks... heart shaped cheeks... bright pink rosy heart shaped cheeks. He felt a wave of remorse as he finally heard her sobs and stroked her blushing bottom. Her skin was so soft.

When she realized he wasn't going to swat her any more, Bo Peep wiggled hard against that uncomfortable lump and rolled over, falling with a thump to the floor, her skirts around her waist, her legs wide open, and her pussy in plain, glorious view to her father.

His breath stuck in his chest. His eyes fixed on her rosy sex petals. Her hips lifted as she tried to rub her sore bottom, but all that did was make it look like she was offering that pretty pussy to him.

He licked his lips. That pretty pussy would no doubt taste fabulous.

But his urge to fall to his knees and feast on that pussy was to be foiled, because Bo Peep bounded to her feet, still sobbing and rushed to her father to straddle his lap and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry Pappa." she cried. "I promise I won't ever do it again." She hugged him closer as his arms went around her to comfort her. He realized her naked pussy was sitting square on his stiff prick. He felt a little light headed and realized he was still holding his breath. "Honest Pappa," she sniffed in his neck, "I'll be good and I won't take a nap, or go swimming or ANYTHING ever again."

"Now now," he said soothingly into hair that smelled so good he wanted to breathe it in forever. "There are times to do those things, and they're fine to do then... but you must always care for the sheep first when that's your job."

"I PROMISE" said the girl, suddenly feeling the most delicious pressure right on her teen clitty. She wiggled a little. That horrible lump that felt so uncomfortable when he was spanking her felt an awful lot better when it was pressing against her pussy.

"What are you doing baby?" asked her father, light headed as she rubbed against his engorged meat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.