Bear-back Riding

by Jack_O

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Erotica Sex Story: Male massage of a hot, hairy nature :)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Moments after ringing the bell of an ordinary looking house in the suburbs, a well built man opened the door into another world. He stood 6" taller than my 6' and was finely muscled, with dark brown eyes that looked kindly at me while we made our introductions. The grip of his hand sent a thrill of anticipation coursing through my slim body as I thought of the massage to come.

He showed me to an adjoining room which was softly lit with low music filling the incense-laden air and a towel covered table in the centre. Erotic prints were tastefully placed on the plain walls and made my cock throb at scenes of obscenely huge erections being pumped, sucked or fucked in a variety of positions. He bade me undress while remaining clothed in a short robe of blue silk as he prepared the oils, working deftly as I placed everything on a chair in the corner. My cock stirred as I got a close look at the print there, which showed a large, dripping cock being sucked avidly by a wet mouth and as I turned round, I found him gazing appreciatively at the firm cheeks of my ass. We smiled into each other's eyes and I willingly lay face down on the table as he spoke in gentle tones of how he loved to give such erotic treatment to men.

The combination of his mellifluous voice with the sultry aroma of musky-sweet oils made my head spin and I felt the blood surging through me as his strong hands wove a pattern of arousal over my burning flesh. Standing by my side he caressed the oils into my skin, sliding smoothly, stroking softly over my back and shoulders, down my spine and over my ass then along one leg until he slipped deftly back, brushing my swelling balls as his fingers massaged the soft, hairy cleft of my ass making me moan appreciatively in the back of my throat. He moved past my head to do the other side and I gasped as his cock swayed enormously in front of my eyes on the way, then groaned as he continued to massage my body with increasing vigour until I was tingling from head to toe.

He paused to take a deep breath and inhaled for a long time, then knelt before me with an open bottle, offering a hit of 'poppers'. I grinned and breathed deeply to send my head spinning away into lust for his cock which throbbed out of his short robe. He moved closer until the swollen head parted my lips and his hands slid down my spine to part the cheeks of my ass until he leant to run his tongue in a sinuous trail to my puckered asshole while I licked over his hot meat. It was thick and at least 8" long with a rugged shaft that pulsed with lust on the tip of my tongue while I sucked him passionately as the buzz lasted. His lithe tongue lewdly swiped along my ass and lapped onto the tight, rosy ring before curling into that tight hole. I moaned around a mouthful of his hard meat when his tongue fucked my asshole deeply until he was French kissing my ring lovingly as we feasted on each other's flesh avidly. Wet sucking sounds mingled with our moans of pleasure until the rush ebbed and we parted with a smacking of wet lips.

He bade me roll over and my steel-hard shaft sprang erect as I lay on my back, while he poured warm oil in waves over me. I murmured assent as he asked that I move my head over the end of the table and opened my mouth to suck on his hairy balls, which were tightly clasped in a cock ring while he caressed my chest, slathering the sacs with my wet tongue and flicking over his asshole while he rubbed down my stomach. I clasped my cock, but he gently moved my hands back along my sides as his heavy balls swelled in my mouth which I sucked more avidly as he lightly ran his fingertips over my shaft in delicate tremors that coaxed a pearl of pre-cum onto my knob.

I groaned as he moved back a little then sighed as his cock slid into my mouth, going deep as he leaned in to slurp the drop off me, then deeper still as he fucked my mouth in steady strokes that had me gasping for air as he pumped gently back and forth, squeezing my balls while he licked along my meat. The heady aroma of his musky cock, oils and sweat filled my senses to bursting until I felt dizzy with desire for this bear of a man to fill my mouth with hot spunk while his lips coaxed more pre-cum until I was ready to burst, which he judged to the second by pulling back and moving to my feet. I lay with my head back breathing hard, yet completely relaxed as he continued to stroke my feet, then up my legs as the heat subsided slightly. I could taste his salty essence in the back of my throat as his hands stroked firmly over and over until he had moved back to my head to tenderly stroke my face. We shared a moment of complete trust in each other's eyes as he finished the massage and he leant down to kiss my lips. Our tongues writhing in a sensual rhythm as he raised me back up to lie on the table gasping at the exquisite sensations flooding through me.

He went to a small table by a well cushioned couch at the wall opposite me as I sat up and he came back to wrap a length of leather under my balls, then tie it tight enough to make my engorged cock swell even more as the pressure under my balls prolonged my pleasure. He gave me another deep hit of 'poppers', then sat on the edge of the couch to do likewise before amazing me by leaning down to lick the head of his meaty cock! My head spun as I sat on the table in a yoga lotus and stroked my cock at the incredible show he gave as he sucked his cock head, lapping and licking it in relish as his pre-cum seeped onto his tongue before he straightened and beckoned me towards him.

I knelt to kiss his cumm-slick lips and moaned as some slid onto my tongue while we kissed deeply, drinking in each other's lust as the buzz swept us along. Our world consumed in the sensuous aroma of spunk-sweat-oil as we kissed more passionately. Hands stroking, tongues dancing while our eyes held each other as intimately as our arms tightly bound each other together until we fell back onto the cushions. My slick skin rubbed into his body making us slide perfectly together as our gasps and moans told all we needed to know about what the other needed. His cock slipped along my shaft and mine slid over his while he held us together in a breathtaking kiss; I felt his nipples hard on my chest as his cock slithered between my ass and I dragged my nails along his spine down to pull him closer to me while our kiss deepened.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.