Vacation In Terror
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Daniellekitten

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman goes to a tropical island to relax after a bad divorce and finds herself kidnapped and taken into a lifestyle unlike anything she'd ever been involved in before. Will she find love or will she be kept from her family forever?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

Her hand was stroking my thigh, softly playing with the sleek skin, slipping ever closer to where I so badly wanted it. My mind seemed riveted upon that hand, breathlessly waiting with every stroke to see if she would finally touch me, finally caress the weeping lips of my freshly shaved pussy. With the blindfold covering my eyes, I was lost in this world of sensation where her hand seemed my only link to reality.

My world had turned into a surreal nightmare from which I couldn't wake. How could a vacation that I had planned for months turn into something from a bad porno movie? I'd gone from a hell of a marriage into a worse divorce mess finally culminating in being kidnapped from the pool at the hotel where I had gone to rest and relax and plan how to finally get my life back together.

Her fingers whispered closer to the top of my thigh, skirting ever closer to where I most needed to be touched. I could hear my heart thundering in my chest, feel the air whistling through my mouth. My hips pleaded with little jerks for her hand to come to play, to end my torment. Was this what I was being turned into, a slut, a sex toy that was lead by bodily functions instead of with a mind? Was I going to fall so low that I would do anything I was told just to feel the searing pleasure of an orgasm?

Her silky voice sounded next to my ear. "Oh, pet, he's going to enjoy you so much, maybe enough that I'll finally get a pet of my own." She laughed and I jumped as the tips of her nails stroked over the bare skin of my nether lips. Her mouth slid over mine for just an instant, her tongue gliding over my parted lips to delve inside, pulling away as I tried to return her kiss.

The car jerked slightly as it was stopped and I heard the engine turn off, and a door open and close. Then another door opened, this one closer. A tug on the leash at my throat and I was blindly obeying, sliding across the seat to step out of the car. I could feel smooth cement under my bare feet, a cool breeze blowing the edges of my cloak slightly open. I could smell the tropical flowers that competed with my owner's perfume.

Owner. That thought was bleak and brought a quick flash of temper. I had been owned by my husband. Expected to do as he wished when he wished without a thought of my own well being. I was dressed as he had wanted, to show off for his business associates, trotted out like the good, dutiful wife I was supposed to be and then just as easily discarded when he wanted a distraction and ran off to be with one of his numerous girlfriends. I had been owned until I had broken free, made demands of my own and finally escaped. I had survived that nightmare and won in the end, I could do it with this one.

My head lifted, my chin raised. I became more alert and not as meek as she tugged again at the leather around my neck. I stumbled slightly and then straightened myself, a tough feat considering my wrists were still belted to my waist in leather cuffs. The leash lifted, pulling my chin up as she climbed the steps and I carefully inched forward, not wanting to fall without benefits of my hands to break my landing. I found the steps with my toes and started to climb, hearing her voice praise me for my resourcefulness as she hadn't told me of the stairs. Had she hoped I would fall? Why would she want to harm her gift?

That questioned was answered when I once more stood beside her.

"A test, my dear. I wanted to see how you well you thought, if you would recognize direction without being given vocal commands. You did very well, pet. Very well." She sounded so pleased, as if I was actually some kind of dog that she had just trained to sit and stay.

A door was opened, a deep voice sounding from inside.

"Good evening, madam."

I wondered if he were shocked to have a blindfolded, bound woman led to the door by a leash or if this was an everyday occurrence in this household.

"Good evening, Jeffery. Is my husband in?"

"Yes, madam. He's finishing a phone call in the library." His voice moved as he did but I had a fleeting impression of a slight southern accent and the voice, which came from above my head, leading me to believe that Jeffrey was a very tall man. I felt the cloak lifted from my shoulders and flinched, knowing that now my naked body was on display for anyone who wanted to see it. Material brushed against my back, a hand fleetingly touching my skin and then I was once more pulled forward a few steps.

The leash was unclipped and her hands were on my neck, unbuckling the straps that held the wide collar around my throat. She slipped it off and I felt a brush of her hands as she turned.

"Now, pet. I need to unbuckle your hands and take this belt off." My burst of glee at her words was dimmed when she continued speaking. "Jeffrey is used to taking care of unruly, ahh, temper tantrums, shall we call them? So please, dear, let's not have a fuss." Her hand skimmed over my hair, pushing it back behind my shoulder then continuing on to stroke the soft skin of my arm. She continued moving her hands over me, small petting movements that, I'm sure, she thought would calm me.

I felt my hands being unbuckled from those hideous cuffs, but as soon as they were free, she ringed my wrists with her own hands, holding them down for a moment. "Don't move these dear, I'd hate to have to ask Jeffrey to hold you. And I really don't want a fuss made while my husband finishes his business." She stepped closer and I could feel her breath on my forehead, her breasts brushing against my shoulder. "Any noise you did make, pet, would easily be explained to my husband's business associates." She whispered the words close to my ear. "They all have similar tastes in pleasure as my husband does, dear. The only thing calling out would do would be to get you punished."

It was if she could read my mind, I thought as I felt that small hope fade. She knew my ideas before I could act upon them.

My disappointment was so great, I didn't feel the belt being loosened and removed, the only badge I now wore of my capture was the blindfold and the satin wraps that had been placed under the leather cuffs at my wrists. She pulled the satin off my arms and I waited silently. Would she take off my blindfold?

Instead, she took my hand, lacing her long fingers through my small ones. She kissed my cheek, praising me for my good behavior. She lead me up a flight of steps, allowing me to rest my hand on a smooth wooden banister that curved in a long arch as the steps did. At the top of the long stairs, I was led down a short hallway, my bare feet sinking into thick carpeting. I could smell flowers and sweet breezes that came from open windows, I could feel the cool air on my now completely bare skin. I knew my nipples grew hard in that soft wind but I didn't care. The air smelled like freedom to me and I cherished it's brief scent.

A door was opened and I was lead inside. She stood me in a tub, washing the scent of the auction off of me, the cigarette smell, the odor of others' perfumes. She gently washed my sex, exploring the soft folds with a tenderness that surprised me considering the rough handling I had been given earlier when I had been up for sale without my even knowing it.

Did it not bother her that she had bought me for her husband? That she had purchased me to be his sex toy? Did she not care?

She dried me carefully and then told me to smooth on a scented lotion. A light fragrance of roses filled the air. Then she brushed my long hair. And all the while she told me of how her husband would adore me, of how he loved long, dark hair. She told me what a wonderful lover he was and how I should be pleased to have been brought into this home.

She made it sound as if I were a new family member, a beloved relative come to live with them instead of what I had been made into. Then she told me that tonight was special, since it would be my first time with the "Master", it would be a gentle awakening into what was expected of me.

Finally, she took me into another room, forcing me to kneel upon a flat pillow that was on the floor. She told me to stay there, to not move or remove the blindfold.

"If you do remove it, pet, we shall know," was her only warning to me. Punishment was never specified.

And I was left to wait.

My stomach gurgled with hunger. I thought back and knew my last meal had been on the plane down from Florida, the second plane I had ridden in my long flight from Michigan. My knees began to hurt even through the padding. I wondered how long I would be left to wait, to wonder what would be my fate. I began to wonder what my 'master' would be like, would he be handsome and have a nice body or would I be left at the mercies of a sloppy man whose only care was his own pleasure.

The longer I knelt there, the more worried I got. Time seemed motionless, a limbo where I was trapped upon this mat. I worried I had been forgotten or was now being punished for some fault that I wasn't aware of. My knees hurt, my legs were trembling with fatigue, my body shivering with cold. The cool breeze that had seemed so welcome before now chilled my naked form. I was terrified of what would happen when someone finally came for me, but mixed with that an even greater terror of what would happen if they didn't.

When I finally heard a click as the door handle was turned, I was very close to getting up and running. The only thing the kept me still was the thoughts of the punishment that could be mine if I had tried. I'd read things, horrid things, of what tortures could be inflicted upon the human body without leaving a mark. I had no doubt that these people would know of them too.

A hand touched my chin, lifting my face. It was a big hand, slightly calloused, the fingertips rough to my soft skin. I felt his eyes upon my face, his gaze like it's own separate touch as he perused his gift. Using his fingertips upon my chin, he urged me to my feet. His hand dropped and I heard his step as he moved around me, inspecting without touching.

"I am pleased."

His voice was deep and well modulated, pleasant to hear. His tone was delighted, and surprisingly, I felt a twinge of pride at his words. I stood straighter, my shoulders back which lifted my firm breasts higher. I left my hands at my sides. I knew I was attractive, I'd even been called beautiful before. And if I could use some of that beauty to make my way easier here, then I would.

"I have something for you. Put up your hands." I raised my hands to waist height, holding them in front of me. He placed my gift on my palms, letting me run my fingers over the smooth surface. There was a buckle and a clasp, a metal ring. I knew what it was even if I didn't particularly like the idea of wearing it.

He took it off of my hands and held it to my neck. "Hold your hair out of my way, pet."

I did as I was told and waited while he fussed with the collar, buckling it and checking how tight it was, moving it around my neck until he was satisfied with the way it looked. It was lighter than the one I had worn earlier and not as wide. He'd made it snug but not tight and it lay lightly against my skin. I let my hair fall and lifted my hand to touch it.

My hand was slapped down immediately. "I did not tell you to let go of your hair. Nor did I give you permission to touch your collar."

His voice was stern and I felt myself tremble. Would I be punished now?

He clipped a leash to my new collar and I felt cold metal links fall against my skin for a moment before he pulled the leash tight. He pulled me forward, forcing me to follow him with no lead but the leash. I wanted to put out my hands to feel for furniture or walls but I didn't dare. Instead I forced myself to blindly put one foot in front of the other as he led me around the room.

I was finally stopped and I stood uncertainly, waiting for the next command, my hands complacently at my side, my head up as I tried to sense what was going on around me. I heard the whisper of fabric and a quick brush of air against my skin. Then a noise as if someone had sat down. There was a tug on my leash and I stepped forward stopping when my knees pushed against a piece of furniture.

"What is your name?"

"Dan..."

"Wrong. You don't have a name until I give you one." His hand touched my arm, stroking the soft skin in a mesmerizing pattern. "What's your name?"

"I... I don't have one." It rankled me to give him that answer but I feared the pain he would inflict. And something about what he was doing to my arm was distracting me.

"Very good, very good."

He kept touching me like that, staying silent until my entire being seemed concentrated on the tiny pattern he traced over and over on my arm. His movements weren't rough but weren't soft enough to tickle either. Just that same pattern over and over. He pulled me closer with a subtle shifting of his hand and I felt bare skin, his leg against my thigh. It was warm and slightly hairy, and I leaned upon it as he kept up the pattern with his fingers.

"You know you belong to me now, don't you, pet? I've collared you, I've claimed you. You will do as I tell you. When I tell you to do it."

I didn't answer him and I felt a sting of a palm against my bottom, the pain quick and red hot. A quickly muffled cry sprang from my lips before I could stop myself and I felt myself pulled across his lap. I could feel his skin under my stomach, his legs long and strong. His hand came down upon my bottom again, and I knew that this time he left a welt. The pain tingled up my spine, my bottom hot from his slaps.

"You belong to me."

"Yes!" I shrieked as his hand came down again.

"Yes, what?" his hand stayed on my heated flesh, rubbing carelessly.

"Yes, I..."

Another swat. "Master."

"Yes, master." Tears flowed into the blindfold for the second time today, a sob caught in the back of my throat as he roughly caressed the firm cheeks he had so cruelly spanked. He picked me up easily and pushed me onto the bed next to him, purposefully making sure I landed upon my bruised bottom. I felt the mattress move and heard him tossing aside pillows. Then his voice one more time.

"Now, since you know that you are mine, it's time you showed me how much pleasure you feel at my ownership." I heard him move again, making himself comfortable. "You can start at my feet."

I could start what at his feet? Did he want me to massage him? I sat for a moment uncertain and blind, not even knowing where he was much less what to do when I found him.

"Pet?" the tone of the question had me moving. I searched the bed with the palm of my hand, running it along the soft silky feeling comforter until I found skin. His foot was long and lean, his toes slender and hairy. I rubbed them gently before starting on the sole of his foot with my thumbs. I knew I was good at massaging feet. It had been one of the duties my husband had so often seen fit for me to do for him.

Before long I heard a soft moan and then another. His other foot slid onto the soft skin of my thigh and started rubbing against my skin. I moved to his ankle and then his calf, getting into the massage now. Touching was always pleasurable for me, feeling another's skin under my hands, the different textures, the way their muscles moved had been more delight than being touched myself. I knew I was getting turned on as much by this massage as he was and felt my breathing getting heavier.

"Come up to me now."

I didn't dare disobey and now I didn't want to. His scent was pleasant and I knew from touching him that he wasn't fat or sloppy. I wanted to know more about the man who held me now. I crawled up the bed, following the line of his thigh until his hand grabbed the leash still clipped to my collar. He pulled it down and held me against his naked chest, holding my bare body against his.

"My wife is to be congratulated," he breathed heavily. "She did pick you perfectly." He rolled me under him, pausing briefly to clip the other end of my leash to the headboard, leaving me plenty of slack. I thought he would kiss me now, that he would thrust his cock into me and fuck me. I thought that he would be like my husband was, crude and quick, leaving me unsatisfied and hurting.

Instead I felt the smoothness of the back of his hand against my cheek, stroking the soft skin. He pushed my hair from my face and off my shoulders, arranging it to his liking on the pillow next to me. I knew he was looking at me, staring at my lips, at my throat and breasts. For some reason it became important for me to have him like what he saw. I wanted him to desire me. A small part inside of me was crying out for me to fight back, but I didn't want to. He'd been kind, even in my punishments. More kind than the man who had promised to love, honor and cherish me and instead hurt and abused me with a cruel heart and uncaring mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.