Vacation In Terror - Cover

Vacation In Terror

Copyright© 2006 by Daniellekitten

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman goes to a tropical island to relax after a bad divorce and finds herself kidnapped and taken into a lifestyle unlike anything she'd ever been involved in before. Will she find love or will she be kept from her family forever?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

I felt the first stroking hand high on my leg just a few moments after I was tied up and left in this room. Voices were everywhere, crowds of people talking and laughing, disorienting me because of the blindfold that I was still forced to wear. I jumped and cringed away from the hand that caressed the silky skin of my thigh, bumping into someone else who was standing just behind me. Hands came down to my waist, forcing me to stand still. My head twisted back and forth, the gag in my mouth stopping all but the most pitiful of whimpers from being heard while unknown people pawed at my naked flesh.

How had this happened? Memories swirled in my mind as I tried to pull away from the mauling fingers that pinched and grabbed at me. I had been enjoying a well deserved vacation from the hell my divorce had been, laying beside the pool sipping an exotic drink liberally laced with rum and letting the sun bake away my problems. That was one moment. The next, well, the next I was tied down to a table, naked, and being molested by two women in front of at least one other person. I'd been blindfolded, forced to lay unresisting while these two women stroked and kissed me.

They drove me mad with their eager caresses, made even so much more exciting by the fact that it was being forced upon me. I felt shamed by my response and unable to help myself against anything they had wanted to do to me. The girl between my legs had had brought me to an earth shattering orgasm using her tongue and fingers with a deftness that had shocked me. Before I had been able to rationalize my feelings, a man, which I knew by his voice, had started applauding what was done to me and the gave orders as to my treatment next which included being washed and having my body hair removed.

After being bathed thoroughly by soft hands, still blindfolded, I had been led to a hollow sounding room. The soft hands touching my skin, soaping and rinsing, caressing every part of my body had aroused me again. Before I could do more than moan, someone else was standing over me, slowly removing my body hair. The scraping of the straight blade against my skin had me too terrified to move even if I had been able to escape. Not to mention what the mixture of fear and arousal was doing to my body.

The cold cream they had used against the flesh at my groin had was a startling contrast to the touching and stroking of hot hands, almost a torment that sent fresh surges of lust to make me tremble. That, mixed with the rough handling of the person with the blade, the touches of his fingers smoothing over the freshly shaved areas, had me twisted into a ball of lustful sensation. I could swear I could almost feel my pussy pouting when, once again, I was denied the fulfillment of my pleasure and taken away.

I was lead, still naked, from that room and after being showered off was taken to another room. This room was full of steam, the heat making my head spin dizzily and I was forced to lay down on a padded bench with my legs spread to either side, my head down. Someone was with me, sly touches against my skin, a tongue flicking over my nipple or a finger barely touching the lips of my pussy keeping me in such a state of need that I couldn't help the soft moans escaping my lips. I could hear water being poured over hot stones, sizzling to send up fresh fragrant steam that flowed over my body. The steam became thicker until I could hardly breath.

From there, trembling at this point from what was almost an overload of sensations, I was taken into another room, or maybe it was back to the first room. I was so confused and turned around by this point I didn't know where I was. Cool water was poured over my hot skin, eliciting goose flesh and shivers, washing away the sweat and flowing into pores opened by the steam.

Then I was forced to lay down upon the cold tiles, my leash clipped to something on the floor to keep me still without having to be held. Warm oil scented with the heavy fragrance of gardenias was poured in a thick stream over my body. Soft hands seem to come from everywhere, massaging in the oil, running over my flesh using fingers and palms. My legs were spread and oil was gently rubbed in to the puffy lips of my pussy, fingers stroking tenderly over my exposed clitoris. My hips jerked to the rhythm of those fingers, my thighs desperate to hold onto that hand. Fingers tweaked over my nipples, squeezed and caressed the globes of my breasts. I tried to direct their hands or to touch myself to give myself the release I so desperately craved at that moment, and my hands were slapped away, a gentle reminder not to fight or to move unless I was told to. Once more, I was close to finding my pleasure and once more it was denied me.

I was turned to lay upon my stomach, long fingers stroking the rounded globes of my bottom, pulling them apart to rub the oil around the flowered bud of my anus. I tried to move away from that hand, even though tiny electric shocks seem to pulse from those fingers, and was swiftly punished, a resounding thwack on my bottom being more than enough to hold me still. He pushed gently into me, taking my mind from the other hands that rubbed and stroked the thick oil over me. More oil was gathered and pressed into my anus by that finger rubbing it gently but firmly until I felt slick and open. I tried to hold still, even when I could feel it deep inside of me, plunging and wriggling where I had never allowed another to go. But it was almost impossible. My muscles squeezed, trying to repel this invader, my hips jerked and tried to pull away. As punishment, I received another hard slap to my bottom.

It was a relief and sheer torture when I heard that male voice again usher a firm command in a language I didn't understand, Then suddenly the hands were gone. My leash was released and held as I was helped to stand and told firmly to stay quiet. I heard someone walking around my trembling body, the heels of his shoes loud on the tile floor. I swore I could feel his eyes as he critically assessed what had been done to me, studying me from every angle.

He touched me then for the first time, surprising a gasp from my lips. His cold hand cupped my breast, lifted it away from my body as if weighing it, his thumb brushing over the turgid tip of my nipple in rapid pulses that sent pulls of sensation to my womb.

"You'll do very well." His clipped, British accented voice was closer than I had expected and made me jump slightly. I felt the brush of his pants against my thigh, the touch of soft cotton against my arm. "Too bad we couldn't have gotten you as a virgin," his voice continued as he stroked my nipple. "You'd have fetched such a fantastic price."

His hand fell from my breast and I heard him give another order in that strange language. To my terror, hands gripped my jaw and forced my mouth open, a gag was pushed between my lips and strapped to the back of my head. It was foul tasting, rubbery, and wouldn't move even when I tried to force it out with my tongue. I tried then to fight, but it was too little too late. I was overpowered easily and then brought to this room, my hands strapped into leather cuffs above my head, my body stretched so that my heels barely touched the ground, and left to wait.

I felt so terribly vulnerable, naked and tied, helpless and confused. Tears streamed from my eyes, some being absorbed in the cloth of my blindfold, others breaking free to slide down my cheeks. Terror filled whimpers could be heard from behind my gag as I tried to figure out why this was happening to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.