Foreign Exchange - Cover

Foreign Exchange

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2006 by Jana Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: A young American woman meets a British gentleman

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   BBW   .

I enjoy being a young American woman, especially when I'm about to meet someone from another country. One day, I was sitting at a cafe by myself, reading a book. Then, this young man stood before me and asked "Is this seat taken?." I could tell from his accent he was British. I looked up at his face and he was tall like 5'6, handsome, and blonde. I looked at him, smiled, and said "Why no, you can sit with me..." He sat down next to me. He was dressed as if he was in a Ralph Lauren ad (khaki pants, button-down shirt, vest, tie, and black shoes). He had a face like Prince William and a perfect smile like Jude Law.

He said to me "Hello miss. My name is Brandon." as he held out his hand. I held out my hand and introduced myself "Nice to meet you. I'm Clara."." Clara. What a beautiful name" Brandon replied as he kissed my hand. Not only is Brandon handsome, he's also very charming like those men you read about in Jane Austen novels. He said he and his family have just moved to New York City from London. His mom (a fashion designer) and dad (a caterer) are rich and are looking to expand their businesses here in America. He looked at me with those sparkling sapphire blue eyes and said, "Clara when I first saw you today, I wanted to meet you..." I began to blush. Brandon and I have been talking about our hobbies, families, friends, etc. He asked me out to go on a date with him and I said yes. That night, he picked me up from my apartment in his Mercedes SL-Class convertible.

First, we went to a restaurant where we were feeding each other pasta, seafood, and steak. He even dipped a piece of lobster in butter and fed it to me with his fingers. Then, we went dancing at a dance club. Brandon was complimenting all through the night. He even said of how sexy I looked in my black gown with full length skirt, hand beaded ornaments, bra friendly straps, deep cowl neckline, empire waistline, and split kimono sleeves. I thought he looked quite cleaned up in his black and white suit.

He said to me "I love dancing with you. You look very sexy..." We slow danced and I smelled his scent, which was mixed with Burberry cologne, Ralph Lauren Romance for Men, and him. He too was smelling my scent, Fantasy by Britney Spears meets my scent meets Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her. We looked into each other's eyes and Brandon softly kissed my lips. I thought to myself "He knows to how to kiss. I wonder what is he like in the bedroom."

After our date, he took me home to my apartment. I invited him inside. I said to Brandon "I find you very desirable. I mean you're charming, well-dressed, kind-hearted, gallant, smart, and hot..." Brandon flashed his perfect smile and replied "I'm very flattered. I, myself, find you extremely desirable..." I smiled, got up, and said "Well, I'm not exactly every's dream man's Barbie doll."

Brandon sat me down on the sofa"Clara, I find you to be the most sensual and beautiful woman I've ever seen. I guess you can say I have a thing for youn, full-figured women like you..." He leaned in close and slowly and deeply kissed my lips. In his hands, he gave me a bouquet of white roses. I went to put the roses in water. Brandon and I resumed making out. We left the living room and went to my bedroom. I asked him "Would you like to show me what's underneath your clothes?." He smiled and said "How about I'll show you mine if you show me yours? I insist.," being the gentleman that he is.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.