Naked Amazons
Chapter 10: More Grief For Annie and Joanne

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: More Grief For Annie and Joanne - A tale of resistance, cruelty and Sapphic love (and a few other things too),leading to the formation of a ferocious band of superhuman female warriors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture  

DAY TWENTY

"Lieutenant Moroni! I want you to go and supervise the release of Prisoner Schwartz. Your investigation of the wreck must be postponed until later. Take Brown with you!"

Once the couple were away from eagle-eyed Angela's jealous gaze they made up for the hours they had been apart. Then they continued on the short and by now familiar walk to the other side. They walked arm in arm and paused frequently to embrace and kiss.

"I'm pretty poor officer material, darling Frieda." said Francesca as they neared the bend in the shoreline that brought them to the other side.

"Best officer I've ever served under. And I mean 'under' ", giggled Frieda.

"I just hope you feel the same when I supervise your punishment" replied a suddenly far more serious Francesca.

"Sure I will" replied Frieda. Then she went silent. Damn this stupid war, she thought. Why can't people just be nice to each other all the time?

Francesca withdrew her arm from Frieda's shoulder. She was in a position of trust and command and had better start acting the part a bit better.

"Go up and feed Prisoner Esterhazy and report to me on her condition. I will go and release Prisoner Schwarz."

ANNIE

"Well, Schwarz! How goes it? You can speak now. Time's up!"

"OK, Francesca! No problems!"

"I'm an officer, now. Bad move, Schwarz!"

"Sorry, Ma'am" Annie's face took on a resigned look. How could she have been so stupid?

"The penalty for addressing an officer in an overly familiar manner is five lashes. "

She bent down and untied Annie and then took her, unresistingly and resigned, over to the post and secured her there in advance of Frieda's return.

How many more days, Ma'am?" asked Annie.

"Two, Schwarz."


Frieda and Francesca were silent for much of the return trip. It was Francesca who spoke first.

"I suppose you think I'm a real cow, don't you."

It had been Frieda who had given Annie her five lashes and then tied her down again. It had been Frieda who had treated the ropes with water to make them shrink.

"No. She was a silly bitch to cheek an officer. I'd have given her a whole lot more. Forget it, Fran."

"We are a callous lot!" said Francesca. "Mind you, my father beat me. They say abused children turn out to be as cruel as their parents. Depressing thought, really. I mean - where will it all end?"

"This walk will end with our going our separate ways, Francesca! Let's have a nice time on that soft looking bit of grass over there! We're happy, Fran my love! That's all that matters! Forget those two back there! They've both brought their troubles on themselves! Let's have us some fun!"

As they made love, Francesca had a part of her mind on the plight of the two captives. She guessed that Joanne would have been devastated to see Annie's punishment extended. That was her main fear. Annie was showing incredible toughness and had not batted an eyelid as the muscular little Frieda had laid into her. It was Jo who would be gutted to see her dear childhood companion returned to her ordeal. She prayed for Jo and cursed Annie for her stupidity.

"How was Jo, by the way?" asked Fran as she drew back from a most exciting embrace.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.