Swinging Surprise - Cover

Swinging Surprise

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I found out that my parents had become swingers only after I saw mother fucking our neighbor, who used to be my childhood best friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple  

This line of conversation started to get to my nerves, but then we arrived at the "HappyTime Club". A cute girl about my age was at the reception desk, and after checking my membership card and taking my last health certificate she surprised me by taking a microphone and announcing:

"Attention all ladies. We have a 23 year old first timer stud entering the club. I repeat; we have a 23 year old first timer stud entering the club."

Then she winked at me, "Enjoy! I get off in two hours and I'll come looking for you!" I leaned over to look at her name tag, and it showed that her name was Lilly.

We entered a dressing room with lockers and got naked before entering the main hall.

Just as we entered I heard:

"Jason, is it really you?"

I turned and saw a young woman about my age, and it took a short while until I recognized her. It was Julie, who had been my girlfriend at age 16, and as I remembered I was trying to get into her pants for 6 months before I gave up and dropped her.

"Julie! Fancy meeting you here!"

"Yeah, I'm different today. I remember how frustrated you were with me back then. Well, today I'm already divorced and with a two year old daughter and I've learned to enjoy life."

Fred left us together and walked away with an older woman I vaguely remembered but couldn't place.

"Let me show you around."

As we walked around I found that the hall was quite big, like a basketball court. It had mattresses and couches all around and also a small stage with a large mattress in the middle. Around the hall there were about 20 small rooms that looked like motel rooms. The only furniture in the rooms was a double bed and a couple of small night stands.

I also met a few people I knew. Paul (my boss) and his wife Rita, a few of my high school class mates, my high school History teacher Mike Rogers with his wife and their 20 year old daughter Patty, two neighbors from the street we lived on with their families and a few more. It was just too many to take in all at once.

Julie noticed my surprise at seeing complete families. "Not all families that are members practice incest." She explained. "Most of them bring their grown up kids just to enjoy sex in a safe and healthy atmosphere. Of course many families do, like your own family with your sister. Have you already enjoyed your mother and sister? Your mother is really one hot lady!"

"No, I haven't. I'm still not over the shock of finding my mother with my best friend, but that was two weeks ago and the shock is slowly wearing off. Who are you with now that you are divorced?"

"I went back to live with my parents, and whenever I feel the need I either come here or enjoy my Dad or my younger brother. My brother is still too young to join the club but its real fun teaching him."

"Shall we use one of the rooms?" she asked.

"Sure, I've waited 7 years to have you and I won't miss the chance again." I laughed.

And boy! She changed all right! From the iceberg I remembered from 7 years before she turned into a hot tigress!

Within seconds she had my cock in her mouth, and didn't let go until I filled her mouth with hot cum. Without stopping she continued to suck, and soon enough I was hard again.

"Now fuck me hard!" she commanded, getting on her hands and knees.

I slammed into her with one shove, and her aggressiveness made me think of something I've done only a few times before - I lifted my hand and slapped her ass cheek hard.

"Yeah, lover! Spank me! Do it hard!"

I found myself slamming into her again and again while slapping her ass cheeks repeatedly.

"Oh yeah, lover boy. I haven't had a good spanking for a long time! Fuck me harder! Spank me!"

We kept this on until suddenly she had a huge orgasm, which also took me over the edge and I filled her with my cum.

"God, Jason, I'm glad you joined the club! I haven't cum this hard in years! I'm glad you are into spanking. No one except my father does it."

"I'm not really into spanking, but your behavior when we started reminded me of 2 or 3 girls I had at the university who loved it too. I'm glad you liked it although it isn't really my piece of cake."

That was when I noticed that several women were standing in the door and in the room watching us, some of them masturbating.

"What's this with the audience?" I asked Julie.

"That's normal when a new guy is here for his first and second time. The girls want to see him in action, and a few of them will soon offer to trade places with me."

"Are you two finished?" That was Rita, my boss' wife. "I'd like to have a chance at you too."

I was embarrassed and I blushed. My boss' wife and a friend of my parents was asking me for a fuck.

"At this place you can't be embarrassed, Jason." She chided. "Everybody comes here in order to get laid, and that makes us all equal. You may refuse, of course, but that isn't done very often."

"Can I have a shower first?" I asked.

"Of course, you are REQUIRED to take a shower between girls. And while you are in the shower - I'll make you a nice cup of coffee. How do you like your coffee?"

"Black, one sugar. Thank you. I'll be back soon."

When I came back from the shower Julie was gone and I could smell the wonderful aroma of good coffee. Rita was sipping on a cup of tea, and the coffee was on the night stand. This was also my first time to have a look at Rita, who was about 55 years old, an even older woman than Judy.

Her age showed. One can't hide age - whatever you do on one side will jump out at the other side. A wrinkle here, a bit of damaged skin there, sagging breasts and ass. But the general look really depended on attitude. Rita stood up straight and behaved like royalty. She had had a facelift and a 'touch up' boob job, just the right things to maintain good looks. I just wondered how she was in the sack. Her remark that people came to the club to get laid was right, but it was strange coming from her.

She must have been reading my thoughts. "I don't come here much, but I'll keep coming as long as I can enjoy that aspect of my life, and in case you are wondering - I like it slow and easy with lots of oral treatment. Will that be OK with you?"

I suddenly had a new kind of respect for the lady. She knew her limits and yet did her utmost to enjoy life.

"No problem, Rita. It will be my pleasure to please you. Just give me a little more time to rest. Julie was quite demanding and took a lot of my energy."

"I know, and that's why I made my special brand of coffee. I don't do that for every stud I fuck here. Now tell me, Jason. I heard about your home coming surprise. How are you getting used to the new life style at home? I also heard that Judy Warner enjoyed you a lot."

"One thing I can't seem to get used to is the total lack of privacy. It seems as if the whole town knows about my home coming and about the shock I've been through, and everybody is asking about my progress. Everything I do or say behind closed doors runs around like a fire in a dry forest. I guess your next question will be about my relations with my mother and sister, and that will make you the fourth person to ask about that today. If this lack of privacy continues I'll leave this town and go live somewhere else."

"You shouldn't take it like that, Jason. Your mother tells her closest friends what's troubling her, and we do the same with her, and we share our happy moments too. Your coming home made her very happy, but the way you found out about her change of life style made her scared that you'll leave and break away from the family. She is still worried, son."

"I know she is worried but enough is enough. As you've mentioned, I already had sex with Judy, and I consider that a breakthrough. My coming here today is also progress; especially with the questions I'm being asked. You are mother's friend, but Julie has no connection to my family and she was also asking about my relations with mother and with Diane. What I do behind closed doors should remain as such; otherwise I could have done it in the middle of the street."

"Well, I guess that when she will have no more reasons to worry she will have nothing more to share with her friends and that would be a shame, although you should expect some more publicity when you make her dreams come true. Now, I think this conversation caused you to lose interest in what I need right now. Can I still amend that?"

She leaned over and took my limp cock in her mouth. She did well. Her tongue was raspy, and this gave me some special feelings in my cock that caused it to wake up. She wet a finger, and while sucking she started playing with my asshole. After wetting her finger a few more times she pushed her finger into my asshole and started giving me feelings I've never felt before. This caused my cock to become fully hard, and after a few more minutes I came hard in her mouth.

"That was fun," I remarked. "Something I haven't felt before. Now it's your turn."

I pushed her onto her back, spread her thighs and dove between them. Her scent was like any other aroused woman - sweet and intoxicating. She was a bit less wet, but that was to be corrected by me. I found that she had a large clit - as large as my thumbnail. I started licking her slit, going up and down, then pushing my tongue harder between her cunt lips and found her 'main entrance.'

I started alternating with my tongue between her fuck hole and her clit, with occasional licks of her asshole that made her gasp every time. Then I added my fingers into the game. When licking or sucking her clit - I was fingering her fuck hole. When tongue fucking her - I played with her asshole. When I felt her pelvic movements getting strong and her moans getting loud, I just pushed a finger into her asshole. That sent her over and she came with some strong convulsions and shivers all over her body.

"You sure know your stuff," she said. "Most young men who even think of going down on a woman think that a minute or two of using their tongue is a big favor for the woman and she should be thankful for the rest of her life. You have a wonderful technique and I loved it. That was enough for me for today and I'll start moving home. I hope I'll meet you again."

Next I had a full family of neighbors from our street. The wife, two daughters and Daddy too, who came as a reinforcement. This lasted for nearly two hours, and by then I was exhausted. I went looking for Fred and found him sleeping in one of the rooms. He must have had a good time too as his cock was red. Looking down I saw that so was mine. Well, after having 5 women within about 4 hours this was reasonable. I woke Fred and we went and showered and got dressed. On the way out the reception girl gave me a note from Lilly saying that she took a rain check and will meet me some other time.

At home Fred and I had a late lunch, heating whatever we found in the refrigerator. Then I just had to take a nap. Fred went home too.

Waking up at 6pm I found Diane watching a TV show in the living room.

"Hi. Where is Mom?"

"She went over to the club. She's hardly got laid since you arrived home and she is close to bursting. I think that today she'll have at least four guys. You should really loosen up, you know. We need to get back to our normal life again."

"Sorry, I don't know the family schedule yet. Apart from Mom's morning fuck at 7:45am what else am I disturbing?"

"Nothing regular. She has men over twice or three times a week in the evening and goes to the club once a week. I have no schedules. I go to Josh and Fred when in need, and from time to time I go to the club."

"So where am I creating a disturbance? Will it be better if I live on my own?"

"Nooo!" she jumped and ran into my arms. "Just make love to me! I've been waiting so long for you! I'm going nuts already. Every guy I fuck I'm fantasizing it's you!"

She hugged me tight, and in spite of my feelings my cock started to react. Even after my activities at the club that day, I felt it getting hard. My sexy sister had her effect on me. Suddenly I wanted to make love to her more than anything.

"Diane, let's go up to my room."

"Are you sure? Won't it freak you out with guilt feelings later?"

"I don't know about later but I want you now. Let's go before I change my mind."

"Ohhh big brother, you won't regret it. I'll make sure of that."

We went to my room where we quickly undressed. I stood looking at her. She was so beautiful, and had such a sexy body! My cock reached full mast, and I just had to touch her.

"I think you are the most beautiful and sexy girl I've ever seen!"

She got into my arms and we started kissing as if we were starved for sex.

"Fuck me, big brother! Fuck me hard! Now!"

She got on the bed on her hands and knees and looked back at me, her face showing only lust.

I got behind her, aimed and slammed my cock into her wet and hot cunt. It was like a furnace, and yet wonderfully soft.

I slammed into her back and forth, and in spite of her being my 5th or 6th that day I soon started feeling the pressure in my balls.

"How are you doing, sis? I'm getting close."

"Just do it, Jase. Fill me up with your cum! Later we'll do it slow."

After a few more minutes we both exploded. I think I had the best cum of my life. I just went on spurting my cum into her again and again while she was convulsing around my cock. She used her cunt muscles to milk my cock until I felt dried up.

"God, sis, I usually like it slow, but now you gave me my best cum ever!"

"Same here, Jase. It was wonderful! It was like I haven't had any fucking for a long time when I actually had it only this morning."

"That reminds me, sis. I was at the club today for the first time and received some very hot welcomes. I don't think I can do it again today."

"It doesn't matter, Jase. At least the ice is broken and I know you'll fuck me more. You've done Judy, you've done me and you went to the club. You have one more thing left open - fuck mother. If your 1st time with her will be as good as it was for me we'll all be happy."

I didn't answer. My mind was working overtime. I've crossed the incest barrier. Will I feel guilty later, or will it be easy now to fuck my mother?

We had a shower together and Diane tried to get me hard again, but to no avail. I've reached my limit for the day.

My thoughts kept me in my room for a while, until I heard mom call us for dinner.

I found mother smiling with Diane happily babbling away.

"Halleluiah!" Exclaimed my mother when I entered the kitchen. "We have one very happy girl here!"

Searching my face she asked, "How do you feel now, Jason?"

"Well, Mom," I smiled. "The guilt hasn't hit yet, so maybe I feel good."

"I understand you are drained out for today, but now I can be sure that we are going to be a very happy family all together."

"Did you have a good time at the club?"

"Oh, sure. I have no trouble there. I'm known as being a hot fuck and the moment I enter I always have a bunch of guys who want to fuck me. I had 4 really good ones today, and that should keep me quiet for a few days."

"Except for the regular morning fuck, I assume."

"Yes, well, the morning fuck is something great to start a day with. It's not for body satisfaction, just a wonderful way to start a day. Would it be OK with you to start my day tomorrow or am I asking too much?"

"No, Mom, not yet, but when I do I'll want it to be special. Not something you do every day."

"That's very nice. I'm getting wet now thinking about it. But how about breaking some more ice, like coming down and watching me get it in the morning? Tomorrow it's going to be Sam Hellmann from across the street. You know him, but you don't know what a wonderful big cock he has."

I was starting to feel uncomfortable again. "I'll decide in the morning, Mom. Let me get used to this at my pace. Seeing you get laid by a neighbor still makes me uneasy, but I guess now that I'll have to get used to it too."

"Jason, you've known for years that I'm a horny woman. If your father likes it so much, there is no reason for you not to. I'm waiting for the day that you will start my day with a fabulous fuck. You made Diane very happy and I think I deserve it too."

The next day, mother was on the phone with Dad when she called me into her room.

When I entered the room Mom was wearing a thin robe with obviously nothing underneath, and pointed to the phone. The open speaker light was blinking on it so I did not lift the receiver.

"Hi Dad."

"Hello Jason. I was very glad to hear that you made Diane so happy. I also heard about your first visit to the club. I understand that you are getting into our spirit of things."

"Sure Dad. I just needed time, but it's actually moving along faster than I expected. But I still feel uneasy discussing it like that."

"Come on Jason. Your mother and I have freely discussed our sexuality with you for quite a few years now, so it shouldn't be a big deal. But now I have a special request from you."

"What may that be, Dad?"

"You know that your mother and I are doing phone sex a few times a week, and this is the way we enjoy each other even with the great distance between us. I would have liked to be there when you have sex for the first time with your mother, but that can't be. So what I'd like you to do now is that you have sex with your mother for the first time right there next to the phone so I can hear everything. What do you say, son?"

I was stunned, but then I felt a touch on my shoulder. Mom had thrown off her robe and was standing next to me naked, with a big smile on her face.

"Please, Jason. It would be the greatest turn on for both your father and for me. You are about to do it anyway in a day or two."

Mom, at 45, had a great body. An hourglass figure, breasts that hardly started sagging, all firm and in place, a small trimmed bush above shaved pussy lips and great legs.

When she noticed the way I was staring at her she made a slow pirouette, showing me her firm ass too. She had a bubble butt just like a teenager's. Her smile became a wide grin as she watched me staring at her.

"Like what you see?"

I felt my pants becoming tight. My cock was getting hard and needed to be released.

"God, Mom, you are gorgeous!"

Without a second thought I got up and started undressing.

"Dave," she reported aloud. "We are getting there! He finally looked at me! There is a big bulge in his pants! He is undressing. God, Dave, he is going to fuck me!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.